The Oceanic Protector (Genshi...

By TheGastlyGarden

(Y) was always seen as an odd man. it doesn't help that he's 7'8 and has a massive whale tail More

Bio

Char's Thoughts on (Y) Ver. 2.0

429 16 13
By TheGastlyGarden

Before we start the story I wanted to make this for one a bit of context. And two for my own reference just incase.

2.0 Update! Added some Fontaine ppl! Also want to note I decided to remove Paimon! I just don't find the need to add any Diolog for her so she's been Thanos snapped.

--------------
Inasuma
--------------

Lumine:

"(Y)? He's a giant with the heart of a dog. When we first met him I was scared. He's 7'7!"

Ayaka:

"(Y)? I've met him once before he went missing. I constantly talk to his mom's so I knew he was still alive but I didn't expect to see him again. He is definitely a good person."

Thoma:

"(Y) is great. I met him when he helped me escape from the Raiden Shogun... it's amazing how he was able to stun everyone there and then disappear with his massive size."

Sara:

"(Y)... during the vision hunt decree he was my main concern. He was able to knock out many of our soldiers. Even when he handed in his vision he was still able to fight and take down a whole army. He's scary in a fight... yet when I got to know him he was the complete opposite. His scary presence on the battle field was no longer there... just a calm and playful man."

Itto:

"OH WHALIE! Bro He's great! He beat me at a TCG tournament yet he gave me the first place prize when everything was over. He's definitely got a place in the gang!"

Shinobu:

"When I heard about him from Sara I was concerned about him... turns out he's a big softy and a great help."

Yea Miko:

"Ah~ (Y). A man who can even make the mighty Shogun back down. He's definitely someone to look out for~ yet he doesn't battle. Instead he would rather be swimming with the whales."

Ei:

"(Y)... to be honest it was shocking to see one man break through to the plain of euthimea by pure will. Even when his vision was taken he could control Hydro. Of course it wasn't as refined but it was shocking. After the battle he took care of the injuried. He even apologized to me, even though I should have been apologizing to him. I know I definitely will meet him again."

Kokomi:

"(Y)? As a fellow being of the sea I was excited when I heard he joined our ranks. He might be a predator but he was much more a protector. When I saw that he was welding Hydro without a vision it made me even more interested. If I didn't have my duties to Watasumi I would definitely wanted to adventure with him."

------------
Sumaru
------------

Collei:

"(Y)! he's great! I will admit I kinda have a crush on him... he always took care of me when Master Tighnari couldn't. Despite being away a lot due to being at sea he would always somehow find a way to get me something... he really is great."

Tighnari:

"(Y) has always been promising. Being in the same Darshan helped me be closer to see his growth. He was focusing on an ecosystems that has very little information about it. Being able to naturally swum better and hold his breath longer was helpful I'm sure. He is the main reason we know so much of the sea now."

Cyno:

"(Y). I met him when I went to visit Tighnari. At first I was worried. But that quickly changed. He helps me in some missions that I can't do. Mostly missions that head into marine combat."

Alhaithem:

"(Y)? I didn't interact with him much before the grand sage incident. His files are a bit... Light. But his research topics were truly fascinating. He could definitely be a grand sage candidate if he wasn't always on field."

Kaveh:

"Ah, (Y)! He's a good friend of mine! I actually helped him design the underwater kamera. He usually helps out in aquatic builds or aquarium designs."

Candace:

"(Y) is a... unique boy. I have had the pleasure to talk to him on multiple occasions. He's wisdom is boundless Despite his young age and childish personality... yet he is also a protector. Even to his enemies he trys to avoid killing. I must say he's very inspirational."

Nilou:

"(Y)? He once got on stage to dance once. It was super funny. He's surprisingly good and very elegant Despite his size."

Nahida:

"(Y)? Hmmm. He's one of the only ones that can see me. He's super funny and wise. He treats me like his own daughter! While he is wise beyond measure I don't think he knows I'm the Dendro Archon. Despite that... I kinda like being treated like a regular kid. He's a dad I never had."

Layla:

"(Y)!? Is he here! I look too messy! I get so nervous and flustered around him! My heart starts racing... he always helps me... do I like him?"

---------
Liuya
---------

Beido:

"(Y)? Yea I know him. I see him alot at sea. He's usually around large whales. Whenever he sees us he usually jumps on board to say hello before diving again."

Ganyu:

"(Y)? He's the Acadamyia's Marine Biologist right? I've seen him multiple times. He usually helps fishermen back to shore. Kaqing has tried to get into contact with him to offer him a place at the jade chamber as our marine safety advisor... but he's to fast."

Xiao:

"(Y)... I've seen him around quite a bit. He's strong and has this... aura around him. It's calming... yet it reminds me of an... old friend."

Zhongli:

"Ah, (Y). Someone who is wise and strong. Someone who can see a world others can't. And one who knows more then most should. Yet is Despite being shackled to silence he keeps moving with a smile on his face."

Hu Tao:

"(Y)? A man at sea. Who is wise beyond his year's. Truly an interesting individual! Sadly I have yet to meet him."

Shenhe:

"(Y) was one of the first people I met off of the mountain. He was swimming in the marsh. At first I thought he was drowning, but then I saw his tail rise out of the water and he dived deeper. After a bit he came to shore next to me with a small shark. There he asked for my help as he took a sample and tagged it before letting it go. I got to know alot about sea life after that. We talked until master found us."

Baizhu:

"(Y). He's definitely someone I would like to talk to more. We did share our ideals on life and death. He does say that while he respects my views and trusts that I will do right by it... but he also said such thing is unnatural and he would want me to if I ever do find such cure... only keep it to myself. Definitely someone I want to talk to more..."

Qiqi:

"Mr. (Y)... Qiqi like's him... he gave Qiqi Coconut milk."

-----------------
Mondstadt
-----------------

Jean:

"(Y). He's usually on the coast or swimming in our lake taking tests. I'm not the one who talks to him however..."

Keaya:

"A fellow man of the sea. Yet instead of growing to love it he was born to. A man that has the blood of the whale."

Klee:

"(Y) is the best! He isn't around much but when he is he's always swimming like a fish!"

Mona:

"(Y) huh? Hold on let me scry.... huh? That's weird? It's not working? There is no visuals... only the song of whales..."

Albedo:

"He's interesting. I never knew that whale like hybrids still existed in Tavat. Last I heard about them they went extinct well before the Archon War. I belive they were here before the Archons even came to Tavat."

Rosaria:

"When I heard rumors of a giant man swimming in our lake I immediately went to investigate. Who knew that said giant man would be seen petting a fish."

Venti:

"(Y) is an interesting individual. As far as I know he has been to every nation multiple times. Will say his songs are a thing to behold! Such beauty! Such splendor!"

Lisa:

"(Y) huh? That hunk is lettle Collei's crush huh?"

Eula:

"(Y)... he's an interesting individual. For one he's massive. Yet also shockingly gentle. He once saved me when I messed up my dance move and fell into the water and hit my head. He brought me ashore quickly and gave me medical attention before leaving me at a tavern. When I woke up I was told that he bought me a room and gave me a note. Definitely an interesting individual."

--------------
Fontaine
--------------

Lyney: "Ah! Sir. (Y)! The Mysterious Man who can sometimes be seen swimming in Fontaines waters! I've met him once or twice thants to Ferminet! He's definitely an interesting case. Being of a kind that has long since been seen as myths. Yet here he stands swimming in our waters with a curiosity unmatched."

Lynette: "(Y)? The Marine Biologist? His presence is calming. It feels like every bit of stress or worry is washed away with a beautiful song. Other then his calmness he is also caring and beyond empathetic."

Ferminet: "(Y) is one of the few people I understand. Maybe it's because I would dive with him from time to time. He's more into the animals than live in Fontaine then the History... yet he also seems to already know what has happened. Maybe it's because he's a Sumaru Scholar."

Furina: "You mean that hunk of a man? Mama wants. Who would have thought despite being the Archon of this region I have yet to meet him! He would make a great house husband. I will put a ring on that, mark my words!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...