Our Story

By SimpOfMany

COMPLETED The story of how Choi San and I fell in love. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 a suprise
31

15

77 4 0
By SimpOfMany

I shrieked in suprise.

"Oh my God, mom, what the hell!" I said, putting my hand on my heart.

"Answer my question." She said, not budging.

"What question?" I asked, confused.

"What was that?" She asked, pointing outside.

"What was what?" I asked as my heart sank. She knows.

"You kissed a boy." She said.

"Oh... yeah. I was waiting to tell you until I knew it was serious. I've been on a couple of dates with someone." I said.

"Who?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Remember San? The guy who came over and tutored me? You made us dinner." I said. She looked around thoughtfully before remembering.

"The really handsome guy!" She said approvingly. I nodded.

"Does he treat you well." She asked a little concerned.

"Yeah. When lunch was gross, he shared his food, and he made me dinner tonight." I said, smiling. My mom smiled, too.

"He sounds kind." She said.

"He is." I said.

"Okay. Invite him over for dinner soon." She said. I nodded my head.

"I will." I said. Mom nodded and moved out of the way, letting me go to my room. I went to bed happy.

*Sunday*

I was eating breakfast in the living room watching Accidentally in Love when Izzy stormed inside.

"YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME OR CALL ME AFTER YOUR DATE!" She hollered, grabbing a pillow and beating me with it.

"HEY, IT WAS LATE WHEN WE GOT BACK. I FELL ASLEEP REALLY FAST." I yelled in defense. Izzy stopped hitting me and stared at me. Her face was red with anger.

She calmed down and sat next to me, still holding the pillow.

"Well, how was it?!" She asked.

"So romantic." I said.

"Tell me more." Izzy said excitedly.

"He brought me to the woods, and we had a picnic in a flower field. He made all the food." I said, smiling.

"Oh my God!" Izzy exclaimed.

"And when he drove me back... he KISSED me." I said, blushing.

"ON THE MOUTH?" Izzy shrieked.

"YESSSS AN ACTUAL KISS." I yelled in excitement.

"Oh my God. So, are you guys officially dating now?" She asked.

"Idk.. I haven't asked him yet." I said.

"It's definitely worth a conversation. What a romantic date." Izzy swooned.

*Tuesday Lunch*

I was already sitting at the table with Izzy and Wooyoung when San sat down next to me. We smiled at each other.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. I'm so happy to see you." San said.

"Me too. I'm really happy to see you too." I said.

San put his lunch box down next to mine.

"You remembered to make your lunch again." He said proud.

"I did, and I'm so happy about it because school lunch smells awful today." I said, scrunching my nose in disgust.

I opened my lunch box and pulled out a container.

"What'd you make?" Izzy asked.

"A sandwich with some soup chips and orange slices." I said, taking out the sandwich from the container.

"It looks good." San approved.

"Thank you, chef." I joked, and San smiled.

"Can I have some chips?" Wooyoung asked. Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Leave them alone and eat mine." Izzy said, handing Wooyoung a small bag of chips. Wooyoung looked at Izzy, surprised and smiled. He happily took the chips and ate them.

"What did you make for lunch?" I asked San. He opened his lunch box and pulled out a container.

"There was some leftover baked spaghetti, and I made a salad to go with it. I have some apple slices, too." He said.

"Sounds good." Wooyoung said.

"There's a movie this Friday I want to see. It's a horror movie. Do you guys wanna come with me?" Izzy asked.

"Yes." I said excitedly.

"A horror?" San asked.

"Yeah." Izzy nodded.

"I don't think I can make it." Wooyoung said.

"Me either.. I have.... stuff I need to do." San said.

"Are you guys scared?" Izzy asked.

"Of course!" Wooyoung said.

"I'm not good with scary things." San pouted.

"I guess I can ask Yunho and Seonghwa." Izzy said, grabbing her phone. Wooyoung gently grabbed her arm, stopping her, and looked into her eyes.

"Text me when." He said, determined. Izzy blushed, and she nodded. Wooyoung let go of her arm and finished the bag of chips.

"I'll go." San said hesitantly.

"It's okay. Don't push yourself to watch something you don't want to. We can always watch a different movie later." I reassured him.

"It's okay. It sounds fun." He said.

"Okay, great, I'll text you guys." Izzy said.

We finished our lunch, and the bell rang.

*Wednesday Mr Williams class"

Yunho walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

Wooyoung and Izzy came in and sat down.

"Hey, you two." Izzy said.

"How have you been, Yunho? I haven't seen you at lunch." I said.

"I'm doing good. I've been really busy catching up on homework and studying. I gave my two weeks notice a while back. Actually, tomorrow is my last day." Yunho said.

"Jeez." Izzy said.

"Yeah... You guys should come to the cafe. The rest of the boys will be there as a show of support or whatever for my last day." Yunho said.

"I'll be there." I said.

"Me too." Izzy said. Yunho smiled, and the bell rang. Izzy and Wooyoung went to their seats, and class started.

*Thrusday Lunch*

San Wooyoung and Yunho were already sitting at the table when I got there.

"Hey." San said, smiling.

"Hey guys." I said and smiled at San. San scooted over, and I sat down next to him.

"Yunho told me you're coming to the cafe later." San said.

"Yeah. He invited Izzy and me. Is that alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'm always happy to see you." San said. I smiled. Yunho looked at us suspiciously.

I opened my lunch box and began eating.

"I forgot. I got this for you." San said, hanging me something. It was soft chocolate chip cookies.

"Ooo cookies." I said happily, taking one and shoving it in my mouth.

"Are they good." San asked.

"Yes, they're delicious." I said, shoving another one in my mouth.

"Slow down, you're gonna give yourself a stomach ache." San worried. I set the cookies down.

"You're right. I need to save them for later." I said. I put the cookies into my lunch box and resumed eating.

*After School*

I stood under a tree waiting for Izzy and Yunho. I felt someone behind me, and they wrapped their arms around me, resting their chin under my head.
I smelled a familiar cologne and smiled.

"San?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. We stood like that for a few minutes.

I saw Izzy Wooyoung and Yunho, so I waved them over.

San was still leaning on me when they got here. Izzy smiled, and Yunho raised his eyebrow.

"Let's go." Yunho said. We walked to the cafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 257 31
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣" 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪�...
28.8K 2.1K 30
❝i will watch over you, so no sadness will get to you.❞
2.1K 63 13
I debuted as a pop singer when I was 20, im now 23. I've met some success, but I'm still relatively small so, my company has decided to expand my hor...
27.1K 532 15
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻.