๐“‘๐“ก๐“๐“ฆ๐“› ๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“๐“ก๐“ข ๐“ง ๐“ก๐“”...

By Tmante

This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my be... More

๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ–‹๏ธRequest page ( closed)
๐ŸŒบim glad you're here Ash x reader
๐ŸŒบCompany -Grom x reader
๐ŸƒJester's affection - Chester x reader
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒบNew year's wishes -Chester x reader
๐ŸŒธStunt show -janet x reader
๐ŸTention -Byron x reader
1K
๐Ÿ•น๏ธgamer-Challeger colt x reader
im here for you -Chester x reader
siblings -Gus x reader
A vampire lover - mortis x reader
SILENT-Gray x reader
surge x male robo Reader
2k
๐Ÿ‘พ8-bit x reader๐Ÿ‘พ
Sweet -Mandy x reader
A/N
5K Reads
Cool Cat -Bibi x reader
stu x reader
Sandy x insom! reader
๐ŸŒบSandy x fem!reader
A/N
poco x male reader
max x reader
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒบChester x fem!reader
๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŒบ8 Bit x shy fem reader ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘พ
Fang x reader
QnA with tmante
phoenix crow x Reader
๐ŸŽธPoco x fem!artist Reader
๐Ÿ“’Facts about the book ๐Ÿ“’
๐ŸŒŠ Pool friends Buzz x Reader
โžปโฅCrow headcanons
10k
Charlie x oc
Buster x fem reader hcs
A/N
jealous Edgar x reader
A/n -2
Lawrie headcanons
A/n
โ˜†๏พŸโ .โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸDraco Headcanons

Edgar x fem artist reader

958 26 29
By Tmante

requested by TheSleepyVampire

A/N
Next update in an hour or so

edgar and colette were your friends since childhood .although your personalities were very diffeerent you still had your dynamic work perfectly . colette was very cheerful and always loud unlike edgar who always looked quiet and sometimes gloomy.

as the time passes they had moved to brawl town over the fact they've become brawlers and had a job at a gift shop there. you had decided to move there at some point too to meet them again , it felt horrible being parted from your friends .

when you finally established you had looked for where thier place of work would be hoping youd find them, it wasnt long untill you found it . you went in and looked around at first the shop seemed empty . it didnt last long until a figure appeared infront of you .

" HELLOOO!" a voice said ,suprisingly it sounded quiet familliar to you . it was colette.

" WAIT .... YOU LOOK FAMILLIAR ! ARE YOU A NEW BRAWLER ! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH !!?" the girl chirped excitedly .

" im afriad im not a brawler at all.." you replied.

" but come on take another guess im sure you'll remember me "

she hummed closing in as she raised the hair covering her second eye .

"OH OHHHHH! I KNOW !!!! I REMEMBER NOW !!! ITS Y/N RIGHT"

" you got it -"

not even before you finish she jumped on hugging you tightly not letting go .it wouldve lasted longer but if it you would be strangled from how tight it was .
she was to say something but someone else had also walked in interrupting you .

"why are you screaming so much ! how many times must i tell you its annoying " a voice said.

"but edgar its y/n!!" the girl yelled back .

"no its not y/n shes ..-" he had stopped mid action turning to you ,you waved to him but immediately retuned to what he was doing murmuring something .

" great now i have to deal with the both of you " edgar said as he walked off continuing whatever he was doing.

you stood in shock with colette next to you but it didnt take long until colette had cut the silence although colette looked happy to see you but edgar didn't seem to be very .... welcoming . still it looks like just a matter of time to get used to you again after all .

"ANYWAYS DO YOU WANNA SEE MY SCRAP BOOK OH! OH! CAN I ALSO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH "

the girl jumped in excitement waiting for you to say yes , when you agreed she brought a huge book and started showing its contents to you .it had lots of autographs from other brawlers and other collectibles . although some looked wierd and quite questionable but you didn't mention it .

and this when the idea got in your head , you showed colette your scratch book showing her some of your drawings .

The girl compliments your work and calls again for edgar to see , after managing somehow to get him to see regarding his attitude of wanting to be left alone and not to be disturbed colette seems to know how to handle him except that they seem like a total opposites .

he didn't say much than a "cool i guess.... " and left again .

Seriously, if he was indeed avoiding you purposely he better have a good explanation for it . You did really wanna talk with him after all this time.

You had the idea of confronting him about it but you didn't want to seem rude about it . So you tried your best not to put it in a wrong way .

You went to the section of the shop edgar was in he was stocking the shelves with various items from plushies hats accessories although this would've been like any normal scene but your eyes spotted something wrong .

The scarf around his neck was moving...
You shake your hand confused looking again, making sure what you saw was real and not a hallucination, turns out its real.

"your scarf .....its alive ....."

"What ?"
"yeah so ? " He said turning to where your voice came from .

"thats ...." you started.

" pretty cool right " he responded.

"I was gonna say wierd but whatever suits you "

"Hey,um can i talk to you about something?" Asked y/n.

"Just hang on can you? ill be right with you once im done stocking these shelves ..."the boy responded.

" Okay... Ill just uhh... sit here "

You grab a nearby chair and sit waiting for edgar to finish his job , but to you he still got some explaining to do for all what seemed to be avoiding you .

At first you didn't want to be judgemental you stayed silent, gazing at him as he continued to work with his scarf being his helpy extra pair of hands ? .

When he was finally done, he finally came to you . Asking what was it that you wanted to talk about.

You told him that you think that hes avoiding you and he asks what makes you think so , although you did say that he was literally leaving just second after he sees you .

The brawler had stayed silent for a while but replied after saying hes just busy . In order to not make things more intense you decided to change the subject.

"So, uh how have you been since you got here?" You ask.

"Well mostly brawling and fighting till you fall, any other than that im just stuck here at this miserable job- "his words were interrupted by Colette's loud laugh from afar.

"With her..."

"Aw, come its is it really that bad ?" You ask .

"HA! Wish it was wait till you you hear about my boss " .

"What's his deal?"

"Eh he's not the best ,but someone has to pay those bills so yeah ". He replies.

" I mean... You can always try get him to change his ways im sure hes not that bad right " you ask again.

"Oh you think so ?! Dude HE STEALS from our tip jars you wouldn't want a boss like that would you?" answered edgar with anger in his tone.

"On second thought..yeah he is bad ...".

"So um you free later?". Asks edgar.

"Yeah why ?"

"I was going to say if you wanna hang out later ? Like, maybe make it up to you about today and show you around?"he offers .

" well, im free so yeah id like to !".

"Great ill see you after my shift ".

You had left for your home ,at least it wasn't as bad as you tought when you got home you brought your sketch book and started drawing to pass the time.

For a reason you kept or drawing colette and edgar thinking too much of them and how things have changed .

After some time you meet edgar back outside the shop , you exchange a few words with him and start walking together as he started to show you around .

Starr park was surely huge and had lots of things for you to see but after hours of walking you started to get tired so you told Edgar that you wanted to go back home .

He accompanies you and asks again if you wanna go out again sometimes later .
You had said yes and thanked him for today he said you were welcome and Left after this .

But this wasn't the end yet , you two had still continued to hang out a lot after that .

For a reason it made you really happy and like edgar more seeing how more glad he was with you .

One while you were with him you had stopped for some time to pick a place to rest you sit down as edgar left saying he'll be right back .

You got out your sketch book and started to draw on it . The thoughts swarming in your head about everything that had been going on with you lately.

Your heart flutters everytime you think about him .you doze off thinking about him even drawing him but shortly after your daydreaming was interrupted but a tag on your shoulder.

You snap quickly hiding the drawings with your hands turning behind you it was edgar .

"Uh you okay ?"

" y yeah i was just .."

" what's that you're hiding?"

"N-nothing!" You said quickly tearing the page off and throwing it away ".

Your heart was beating so fast and your checks burning red ,you felt so embarrassed of what had happened but still you had continued to hang out with him anyway

The next time you were hanging out was at the shop on his break time .he had offred if you wanted to listen to some music with him

"Usually colette takes the second earbud but since she's not around you can have it i guess"

"Oh ... Thanks!" you said as you took the ear but putting it on,shortly after you see edgar had brang out what seems to be a small jornal writing something on it .
you asked about it ,but he said it was nothing important . you sigh and start thinking a bit , maybe you can bring out your sketchbook to draw something if youd feel inspired .

you look back at edgar hoping it dosent bother him you were to do so until somehting caugth your eye in his journal a what seems like a scrambled paper , it had a familliar scribble to you .

"hey whats that ?" you poke edgar asking him .

" whats what?" he turns his head back to you confused .

"that " you point at the peeking paper as he notices it he immeadiatly closes the journal and hides it behind his back.

"i told you its nothing ! "

" oh really than you wouldnt mind if i did this ..." you said hurriedly as you tried to reach your hands to the paper trying to grab it quickly before hed react but he noticed and pulled the jornal back .although you insisted but he had his mind set on not showing .

apparently it was the drawings of yours from last time , although you thought you got rid of it but edgar had it with him for a while now. you felt embarrassed upon knowing this .

Still edgar had never told you about it ,and just like that it was all getting clear to you now .

"Why do you have this ..."

" i know good things when i see them dont you dare think of it anyway else ! " he said looking away blushing.

"Hmm, okay "

" but can i ask for one more thing ?"

"Yes?"

"Now that you know about it can i ... um ... draw you more often so now i dont have to feel ashamed about it"

"No "

"aw come on don't be like that " you teased trying to lighten the mood .

"Pleaaase" you insisted.

"No"

You had continued on doing so until he Pushed you away a bit with his scarf preventing you from getting any closer , finally agreeing to your request he picks up the hair covering most his face tieing it with a band on top of his head

"Im doing this just for You so you better make this quick if colette sees me i will never speak to you again"

" awh , you didn't have to be rude about it but alright ill try to be quick "

The guy didn't respond but instead he blushed slightly, although you noticed that he tried to hide it with his scarf but kept on moving it away knowing you'd tell him to do so .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 30 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
45.7K 784 53
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
36K 901 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...