Reaction.: Existence in COTE

By Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... More

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: 2nd day of school

1.8K 43 22
By Iceklopsz

Cinema Guy.: Everyone gather up!

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

After waking up I noticed the timer saying that the time is 5:45. I have time till school starts (9:00) so I started dressing and taking a cold shower so that my body will be in better condision, at the morning practice, that I have also planned to do.

Suddenly my phone started to ring.It was my 1st true friend ever Anos.

Arisu.: (he thinks of others as more than tools? That's a suprise)

-phone talk begins-

Anos.: Hello? Can you you hear me Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji.:Yes I can! So umm? Why did you call me?

Anos.:Just to ask that since you probably want to keep your physical form up to date. . . You should try out the GYM it isn't far from the the dorm builiding!

Ayanokouji.: Uhh? Sure , I guess?

Anos.:Okay, bye!

-phone talk ends-

Well this call provided me a place to go to when exercising. I originally planned to do it in my room but thanks to Anos I know a place to go to.

After I arrived to the GYM I went the receptionist to ask for membership.

Ayanokouji.: Hey! Can I get a memberdhip here?

???(random person).: Sure! It will be 10.000pp/month.

Ayanokouji.:*gives the pp-s*

???(r.p.).: Welcome to ANHS GYM! I hope you will do well!

*After Kiyo's exercise is over*

*6:00= he started 8:00= he finishes*

Ryueen.: you sure took your time!

After I checked my phone, I saw the time, which said.: 8:00. Which means that I have about an hour before school starts.

Well I always wanted to try out how an Ice cream tastes so to there I go!

Manabu.: You never tasted an Ice-cream before High-School?:

Ayanokouji.: Nope.

It didn't take long for me to arrive there. As I was checking the flavours, I decided to f*ck it and I bought all the types of flavours.

As I was leaving I saw Chabashira-
-sensei standing in the line, looking at me with a schocked face. I made a face that said "What?" and she didn't even replyed. After that I went to the classroom.

Sae.: it's quite rare to see someone with 25+ ice cream flavours!

When I arrived I looked around the class. I saw that only 3 person was in the class.: Anos,Kurumi and Ichinose.
All three of them looked at me.

Ichinose.: Hi Kiyotaka! *quickly ran up to Ayanokoji and hugged him*

Amikura.: How bold Ichinose!

At that Anos and Kurumi had smug faces and decided to tease me a little.

Kurumi.: Hey Ayanokouji! You didn't tell us you had a gf! Want to go on a double date with her and us?

Anos.: So you catched your 1st pokemon? At this rate I will give you a Harem Survival Guide book on your birthday!

Hashimoto.: Anos surely is a joker type of guy.

Ichinose was red as a tomato. At this I decided make her blush harder.

Ayanokouji.: Just name the time and place and I promise that we will be there!

Ichinose.: what are you saying Ayanokouji-kun?

Koenji.: T-rex boy got a waifu!

2nd year boys.: Hahaha!

It seems that Tomatonose fainted at this. Maybe I don't even need that Harem Giude book.

*After all people arrive*

*Time =8:50*

Class is about to begin in ten minites. Most, if not all people arrived to class. Good, they learnt some school manners in middle school.

I was talking to Ichinose and that Kanzaki guy, if I heard his name correctly.

Everybody was talking with there newly made friends or playing on there phones (probably playing angry birds or something).

Adults.: I feel like I became older just now.

*Does anyone here remembers the good old days when we played angry birds?* *they can't hear this!*

We were all waiting for the teacher to arrive, nothing out of the ordinary.

As the time went by the class began but with no teacher. Something must have happened!

After 20 minutes the teacher arrived. WTF took her that long?

???(Chie).: Ohh! Sowwy my stewdets! I shwud hava lisened to her abut the beew!

Kamuro.: You love beer too?

Sae.: Did you get drunk again?

Anos quickly ran up to her, grabbed her and threw her out of the classroom?

Sae.: W Anos

Anos.: didn't you read the sign on the door I put up? NO DRUNK PEDOPHILES ALLOWED!

Chie.: Hey!

Ayanokouji.: He just described your entire existence. What's the big deal?

Kanzaki.: Not gonna lie, that was a good one Ayanokouji.

Chie.: You guys are so mean!

It's indeed true that he put up a sign that said this but I never expected him do something like this to thoose who didn't obeyed his sign.

Some of our classmates were shocked by his actions. But a sudden laugh from Kurumi changed this. Everybody too, started laughing at the scene.

Since it's a 100% that nobody will teach this class we closed the door and started speaking to eachother yet again.

Hopefuly this won't cause any trouble to the class but it seems nobody cared about this so why should I?

*After the other classes were over and only the DAILY homeroom was left*

Ike.: They can see the hottest teacher in the school daily? I'm so jealous!

Kushida.: Even I hate you now Ike!

Ike.: Kushida-chan! NOOOO!

Past Anos's pov.:

1st class will be with Chie huh? Well let's put a sign up for her just in case.

Sae.: it seems like he knew about her.

Manabu.: agreed

Okay that didn't work! She still entered the classroom and spoke like she was drunk too!

Okay that's it! You were warned! Begone thot!

Hashimoto.: He said the thing!

Chie.: You guys are soo mean!!!

With that in my mind I quickly yeeted her out of the classroom like any peace lover should do so.

After that the students were shocked and only thanks to Kurumi were they able to let it go and just laugh at the scene, with that I went to take my seat.

Ayanokouji's pov.:

After the "Drunk lady operation" was over we had 2 more teacher, teaching some staff that I already learnt in WR.

Suzune.: What's WR? So kind of shortening I assume.

Ayanokouji.: It's my middle school where I studied.

The 1st one was the homeroom teacher of Clasd 1C Sakagami. He is an old man with bad hairstyle and that's pretty much about him that's noteable and isn't useless.

Sakagami.: I'm giving you more homework.

Atsoumi.: and I'm taking my son home thank you very much.

Tsukushiro.: Can I kill this fool sensei?

Atsuomi.: Not yet.

Tsukushiro.: You need her as a mother too?

Atsuomi.: I will ship your ass off to North Korea.

The 2nd one was the homeroom teacher of Class 1A Mashima. He likes students and probably is loved and respected by thoose Class A students.
He is a little bit fat but that's the only bad thing about him so far.

Mashima.: Thanks Ayanokouji!

As homeroom was about to begin Chabashira entered the Class she stopped. She probably saw the sign on the door bc she laughed after it.

Sae.: Hello Students! In this homeroom we will talk about the emergency pratices we must know in case if something happens! Any questsions?

I signaled to Ichinose to do the talk.

Ichinose.: This won't be related to the homeroom but sensei?

Sae.:Yes?

Ichinose.: You said that we will be judged by our merit right?

Sae.: Yes, go on!

Ichinose.: So if we do bad things like attacking a teacher or steal, it should change right?

Sae.: Yes and it does change when you do any bad things.

At this Kanzaki interrupted. He probably realized what Ichinose is trying to say. Good for him, he could be a usefull pice of the class.

Kanzaki.: And for Punishments could it make the school give us less pp.-s?

Sae.: Sorry, I can't answer that!

Anos.: They already know it Sensei why hide the truth?

Sae.: bc Mr.Classclown I am not allowed to do that!

C.G.: And Sae-chan enters the roasting team too!

Ayanokouji.:Sensei? You said that we can buy anything in this school right?

Sae.: Yes I did say that. Of course there is a limit like you can't buy yourself a slave and morbid stuff like that.

Atsuomi.: (watch me!)

Ayanokouji.: Can we buy this Info?

At this the class was schocked,expect a few people like Anos or Kurumi .

Students.: We are schocked too!

Sae.: Yes it will be 1.000.000. pp.-s

Hirata.: That's 25% of our first monthly income! We could have saved soo many points if we were smarter.

Shinohara.: We could have if not for this traitor!

???(Shibata).: How would he have that many pp.-s?

???(Amikura).: Does anyone here has that much pp.-s?

Anos.: Well would you look at that! What do you say love? Should I buy the info for there sake?

???(Kanzaki).: You have that many private points?

Kurumi.: Hmmm? Let me think! If you can make Ayanokouji and Ichinose come with us for a double date than I will allow you to spent that 1.000.000 pp. on them.

Arisu.: Will we react to that in the future?

At this the class looked at me and Ichinose for the answer

Ayanokouji.: *signs* I agree

Ichinose.: *blushes* Well it's for the class only, right?

C.G.: Yep. 100% only for the class!

Hashimoto.: Another joker apoered!

Anos.: Okay Sensei here's the payment for the info *donates it to her*.

Chabashira.: *schocked that someone had that kind of "money"* Okay here you guys go with the info!

*After she explains the whole S-system to them*

Students.: *sad faces that they could have had that info earlier*

Chabashira.: No questsion I assume? Okay then bye!

As she leaves Ichinose goes to the podium and starts her very own speech

Ichinose.: Guys! Girls! As you heard from Sensie the things she said I think it's best for us if we create a class bank for emergency point useages!

Students.: Agreed! We should choose who that person will be!

Students.: Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote!

Amikura.: Okay everybody, since everybody here agrees! I think we should choose Ichinose as our class bank since she came up the idea!

Students.: Agreed!

As the vioces were getting higher and higher the door's window started to crack. As they realized this they started getting quieter.

Ichinose.: Well if you guys want me to be the Class bank than so be it! I want everyone to transfer 50% of all they montly income that they will get! And starting with this months I want all of you to pay in 50.000.pp-s!

Anos,Kurumi,Kiyotaka's minds.: Phew good thing she didn't said all of our pp.-s

Ayanokouji.: If that were to happen then The bank would have over 2 Billion PP.-s.

Students.:*gives there points*

*Now 40x50.000 is around 2.000.000. pp.-s if I'm right*

With that most people started to go "home" and some people stayed here as they were eighter talking to Leadernose or just talking to eachother like friends supposed to do sometimes.

-Chapter Ends-

Now guys here are the TOP pp. owners.

1.Anos/Kurumi (more than 2 billion)
2.SCP (around 16.5 million)
3.Ayanokouji (more than 4 million)
4.Ichinose (more than 2 million)
5.Akane (around 1.2 million)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 281 10
Reincarnation; it is a concept that I have seen many light novels. 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime', 'Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another Wor...
522K 11K 33
Ordinary reaction fanfiction with pretty good grammar. Critique welcome.
254K 4.2K 34
typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...