Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Two

928 33 16
By Hwanggsz

"Hey, Hwang!"

Ryujin said with a smirk on her face as she sat next to Yeji, it's first lesson, the next day.

Yeji groaned annoyed as she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Sit next to someone else! Anyone but me." Yeji said as she pushed Ryujin off the seat as soon as she was gonna sit.

"First of all, the only available seat is next to the nerd who picks his nose and eats his bogeys, so no way in hell am I sitting here. As much as I hate you, and sitting next to you, your better then him." Ryujin said as she sat down and got ready for the lesson.

"Your joking." Yeji said as she banged her head against the desk loudly.

Ryujin kept smirking "I'm not joking" she said.

They got on with the lesson quickly.

Ryujin wasn't listening and kept copying Yeji's notes.

"Stop copying" Yeji whisper yelled, the teacher currently talking while the class is silent and copies down quick notes on their note pad.

"No! I need to get the notes." Ryujin whisper yelled back.

"Well then listen."

"No! It's boring listening!"

Yeji rolled her eyes as she covered her notes with her hands and stared at Ryujin, visibly annoyed.

"Please Yeji."

"No!"

"I'll pay you."

"As if-"

"Uh, ladies, do we have a problem?" The teacher said. Yeji and Ryujin looked round to see the teacher and some classmates looking at them, annoyed.

"Yeah-"

"No! No we don't sir." Ryujin quickly cut Yeji off.

"They stop with the noise and stop talking." The teacher said sternly before he continued talking. The students also looking back at the front and continued listening and writing.

Ryujin looked round at Yeji, smirking, but Yeji just looked pissed off.

Very pissed off.

"What?-"

"Fuck yourself Ryujin." Yeji hissed before she continued writing. She heard Ryu scoff, loudly.

"No thanks." Ryu said back.

They then got on with the lesson, muttering to each other rudely every minute and Ryujin secretly copying Yeji.

Lesson soon ended, as soon as the bell rung, Ryujin grabbed her bag and she was soon gone. Yeji rolled her eyes. Thank god she's gone. She thought as she calmly walked out herself.

She went to the cafeteria as she saw her friends group at their usual table as she walked over and sat down with her friends. Yuna, Jisu, Nayeon and Yuqi.

"Chaeryeong's hanging out with Ryujin today." Jisu said. Yeji groaned and rolled her eyes as the mention of Ryujin. She wanted to vomit.

"Speaking of the bitch, I had to sit next to her. She kept copying me and she was really annoying me." Yeji said, visibly annoyed. Like usual when it comes to Ryujin.

"You know what they say." Nayeon then nudged Yeji's rib and leaned in to whisper "enemies to lovers."

Yeji made a fake vomiting sound that sounded realistic "don't even joke about it, Nayeon. I fucking hate her."

"We can tell." Yuna said as they all laugh. They just start eating and talking about random stuff.

Meanwhile Ryujin and her friends were eating on the field at one of the benches.

She was with Chaeryeong, Jeongyeon, and Soyeon.

Happily eating and chatting together.

"So, we got an upcoming match in 2 weeks. I'm so nervous, we should practice more." Soyeon said as Ryujin and the others nod and hum in agreement.

"I agree." Chaeryeong nodded.

Suddenly Changbin came over and sat next to Ryujin.

"Ahhh." He said smiling as he slammed his tray on the table "the lunch line was so long." He said as he started eating, happily.

"I know right. It was so long." Jeongyeon agreed.

- - - - -

A couple lessons soon flew by and it was the end of the day, thank god. Ryujin and her friends went straight to the gym to practice for the upcoming match.

They quickly got changed and grabbed their water bottles as they walked out the changing rooms and met at the court.

They set their water bottles down near the doors as they run into the middle of the court.

Changbin and Chan soon come out, the last ones finished, as they bounced the basketball. They then start practicing against each other.

After about half an hour, already on their third match, they were halfway through the third match when Ryujin spotted someone near the door. Not just anyone. It was Yeji.

Why is she here? She wondered, annoyed.

She was too busy looking at Yeji, that she didn't hear her friends shouting 'watch out!' And suddenly the basketball hit her face as she fell back. Yeji noticed as all Ryujin's friends ran over and crowded round her, helping her stand. Yeji rolled her eyes and walked over, she didn't know why, but she just did.

Ryujin's nose was bleeding.

"I'll help you to your changing room and clean up your blood-" Soyeon said but got cut off by someone.

"No! I will." Everyone turned and widened their eyes seeing Yeji standing there, her arms crossed and frowning.

"Uhhh, why?" Changbin asked.

"Because I said I wanted to. I mean- I don't want to I just- ugh! I don't want you to ruin your little game. Just continue playing your game, I'll take Ryujin." She said as she walked over and held onto Ryujin.

"No! I'm capable of doing it." Soyeon said.

Yeji went to speak, but Ryujin spoke before she could.

"No Soyeon, it's fine." Ryujin smiled.

Soyeon was confused, but she just smiled and nodded at Yeji.

Yeji smiled back, sarcastically, as she grabbed Ryujin and helped her to the changing room. Once they arrived, they went inside as she sat Ryu down, she went to grab some tissues and soon returned, she bent down in front of Ryujin and held the tissues to her nose.

"I can do it myself." Ryujin said sassily.

"Be grateful I'm helping." Yeji said, angrily.

"Why do you even care? Huh?" Ryujin hissed.

Yeji stayed silent for what felt like ages. And it was.

She soon spoke.

"I don't. I'm just— just shut up." Yeji said. So Ryujin shut up.

They stayed silent. None dared to speak. They avoided each others eyes, too.

After ages it soon stopped as Yeji stood and threw the bloody tissues in the bin. Ryujin went over to the sinks that were in the changing room, and looked into the mirror, wiping the dried blood from her nose and face.

Yeji stood next to her.

"Why did you help?" Ryujin asked while cleaning her face. Yeji looked away.

"I don't know myself to be honest, it was kinda funny watching you get hit by the ball. But other then that, I don't know. My legs just uncontrollably moved towards you and... yeah. It was too late once I got to you so I had no choice to help you. But I hope you know shin, nothings changed between us. I hate you, you hate me. Done." Yeji said as she turned and walked away. But Ryu said something that made her stop and freeze by the door.

"Who said I hated you?" Ryujin accidentally blurted out.

Silence. Frozen bodies.

"I mean- I do hate you. It's just, at the start I didn't. You hated me, for no reason, and you thought I hated you. But as the weeks passed I soon grew hatred towards you too." Ryujin said. Yeji didn't know why, but something inside her hit her. She didn't know why and she didn't know what it was.

She gulped.

"Good." She said before she left. Ryujin soon heard the door slam as she sighed and banged her head against the sink a couple times while muttering random stuff to herself. She couldn't even hear herself she was that quiet.

Yeji walked out as the others stopped playing and turned to her.

"Is she okay?-"

"Changbin, it's just a nose bleed. Don't be too worried. And she's fine." Yeji snapped, for some reason, before she left.

"Why does she care anyway?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah!" Yeonjun agreed as he bounced the ball up and down, making it echo and making it loud.

"They literally hate each others guts." Soyeon added as they all nodded.

"It's strange." Changbin said.

Suddenly Ryujin came out and walked towards them.

"You okay?" Binnie asked and Ryujin just smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'm fine. I'm Shin Ryujin, why wouldn't I be fine?" Ryu said.

They continued playing basketball like nothing ever happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 11.4K 29
Shin Ryujin is a confident, sexy, and multi-talented K-pop idol. Then one time, she met this person, Hwang Yeji, who happens to be her number one hat...
192K 8.3K 56
Ryujin falls for Yeji but she has a hard time coming to terms with it. I never know what to write for story description so take it or leave it lol.
194K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
5.4K 167 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI // DISCONTINUED Ryujin was a hopeless romantic and Yeji had never believed in love and was known as a heartbreaker. Will Ryujin hope...