Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... More

*Disclaimer*
A chance to relax
Max's massage present
Harvey's present with a twist
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
A day's work equals a day's play
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
The party W/The Wonderland
Harvey's part-time job
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)
Twitter Live PT 1?

Harvey's and his holes

752 6 4
By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey

*Max P.O.V*

Today's a great day, nobody's home, me and Harv have got the day off and we're just sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast in our boxers. I loved it, just spending time with Harvey knowing that at any point, he could whip his dick out and start begging me to fool around with him. The only thing that could make it better is if Harvey was wearing a cute costume, we have plenty but I've always wanted to see Harvey in something with holes in, like, a hole so I could slip my dick in whenever I wanted while he's wearing full on clothes. I make Harvey some pancakes and ooze out some of my slick pre-cum since Harvey's making me so horny.

"Enjoy, Harv, also I"

"Can you get that?"

Harvey asks, munching away on his pancakes. I notice I'm bulging way too hard right now to go to the door, I guess I'll just have to hide behind the door, it's only a jockstrap anyway.

"Parcel for Harvey Mills?"

The postman hands me a package, it feels like clothing. Once I shut the door, I tore it open, I shouldn't have but Harvey won't mind.

"Harvey! Harvey! What is this?"

I yell down the hallway.

Harvey comes into the hallway, his eyes practically lit up, and he was also nude which I should've expected, didn't take him long to get him all worked up.

"Why are you? Never mind, what's this?"

"That's my new top and shorts, Max. I was gonna wear it to the F1 racing"

Harvey smiles.

"Well, it's got holes in, it's see through, and it's so..."

"Thick?"

He smirks.

"Yeah, like your dick"

I snigger, slapping Harvey's dick, watching it twitch and grow.

"Come on, Max. Think about it, it looks great to wear and also, plenty of holes for me to slip my dick out. They're small but I'm sure I can find room"

Harvey smiles.

Harvey tries on the blue, holed top and shorts covering most of his body and nothing but his cute nipples penting and his long dick pushing against the fabric. He wasn't kidding, the holes were small.

"I'm gonna go workout in this, build up a sweat then you can see if you can fit your dick in these holes, huh?"

Harvey winks, stroking his bulge, his pre-cum glistened against the fabric, he's so fucking hard in this, how am I supposed to wait till later?

*Two hours later*

"Harvey! You've been working out for TWO HOURS! Please, for once, I'm begging you. Let's have some fun"

I shout as I walk into the room. Harvey's forehead was covered in sweat, the ensemble had practically stuck to his body.

"Y..yeah, ok. I'm so sweaty"

As Harvey stands up, I push him onto the sofa before straddling myself onto his lap, his cock immediately grows pushing against my jockstrap. I start grinding my ass against his dick trapped in the tiny holes of the fabric. I could smell the sweat on him, he always smells so good like this. Pushing my soft lips against Harvey's I make out with him, grunting and breathing heavily, we hadn't even started yet, I just get Harvey so worked up if I hit the right spots. I really wanted to feel the head of Harvey's cock pressing against my hole, I tear where his cock was pressing against and felt his cock immediately sway back and forth, the tip touching my bare ass.

"Fuck, Max. You ripped it!"

"Oh, well. Guess you'll need to buy another one now, baby"

I snigger, grinding my ass against Harvey's cock forcing him to elicit a deep moan.

"Alright, fine, now suck it"

Harvey commands.

I wasn't going to let Harvey control me, instead I just coated Harvey's thick, warm shaft in lubricant sitting on the side and slid him inside me. 

"F.fu, you know how that makes me feel"

He pants, wrapping his fingers around my arms as I hold and push the head of his dick on hole around the entrance. I felt it push in and I begun to lower myself, a few inches down his dick and I started riding him while burying my tongue in Harvey's mouth, trapping his incessant moans. 

"Ugh...yes, Harv"

My whimpers started to fill the room, I couldn't take Harvey's cock whole so quick, my determination to as well as my desire to make Harvey wait were battling. I just want to feel Harvey deep inside me that I'm holding Harvey's shoulders, attempting to push myself onto his dick till I feel inch after inch move up inside me. Desperate to pick up the pace, I spread my legs left and right, either side of Harvey and held his shoulders as I begun bouncing, grinding and pushing against Harvey's warm dick. I felt like a toy, just trying to pull and twist, desperate to feel that warm sensation Harvey gives me. 

Harvey's in such awe, his head had flung back into the sofa, if I wanted to have a bit of everything, I'd have to get him weak in my arms. 

"I wanna fuck you now, Harv. Get on your knees"

Pulling off his cock, I slip off the jockstrap and get on my knees behind Harvey. Wasting no time, I'm tearing open a hole from the fabric, exposing his juicy ass. 

My cock was so sensitive, a slight touch was going to send me over the top while Harvey's ass would do wonders. Diving right into Harvey, my entire body sinks against his, my arms grab him tight as I thrust back and forth, my balls slap ferociously against his ass. His ass took me aback, clenching tight around my cock, I felt myself twitching intensively and from being so sensitive I started pumping rope after rope of thick warm cum inside Harvey leaving him a whimpering mess alongside me.

"Oh, shit! Max, don't stop, I wanna be thrown around"

Quickly changing position, I get Harvey laid on his back and brought his legs up in the air. I whimper so softly as I slip myself back into Harvey's barely gaping hole, it consumed my dick so quick I took a hold of Harveys' legs and begun pummelling him. Harvey shook like anything, his eyes were rolling back as I pulled him up, slamming my entire length against his hole. The mesmerising sound of my balls slapping against Harvey's ass practically echoed in the room. I knew Harvey was close, his cock was still trapped in the fabric since it got under the top where the top band was. 

"Max. f..fuck, I wanna cum"

Harvey begs. Slipping his cock out from his top, I grab a hold of it, using it to pull myself forward, pushing the head of my dick right against his prostate. I could feel my warm cum and my dick twitching so intensively that I knew I had another load building up. 

"I'm gonna cum again soon, Harv"

"Can you ride me so you can cum on my face?"

"Of course, babe"

I smile, nothing that twinkle in Harvey's eyes. He's so fucking close, I was worried he'd cum the second I touch his cock. 

Quickly impaling myself onto him, Harvey simultaneously started shooting cum just as I reached my second high. 

"Fuck..Harv...I..Ohhh"

Harvey's tongue, face and hair caught 7 thick ropes of my cum. I watched it drip down his face and his tongue licking it up as I bounce on him, feeling him shake and twitch vigorously. We were both a moaning, cummy mess, Harvey especially. 

I couldn't help but turn Harvey to his side, still inside him as I wanted to feel close and warm to him for as long as possible.

"Tastes amazing, Maxie"

Harvey says softly.

"You took the life out of me with that outfit, Harv. What do you say we go down to the woods, round two and I'll be your personal cocksucker? Totally under your control"

Harvey manages to whisper out he'd love to, I slip out of him turning him round to give him a warm kiss, sharing my cum between us as he utters out something.

"We should probably clean up first even though we're only gonna get messy again"

Harvey chuckles.

"Yeah, probably, baby, let me just feel your heart beating"

We both fall asleep, my dick resting on the side of his hole. I loved this part of Harvey so much, just snuggling after ruining each other's holes like it's an everyday thing and it was.

*Thanks for reading! Just a short chapter so that I could get something posted! Hope you enjoyed it!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...