Harry Potter characters x y/n

By mochi_the_weeb

THERE WILL BE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES I DO TRY TO GET THEM ALL BUT I DO MISS SOME!! now that I got that... More

some magic before we start
Remus lupin x y/n ☁️
young Sirius black x y/n☁️
Remus Lupin x y/n☁️☁️
matheo riddle x y/n☁️
Blaise x y/n ☁️
I'm going to update this
Percy x y/n☁️
George x y/n ☁️
Blaise x y/n ☁️
matheo x y/n☁️
Theodore nott x y/n (sad)
draco x y/n☁️

(young) Remus lupin x y/n

84 1 0
By mochi_the_weeb

House:Slytherin
Animagus:snowy owl
------------------------------
I sit on a branch in the tree in the quad I watch the marauders talk under me I chirp and hop down to a lower branch and one of the marauders look up at me now if I was in my normal form I would be one blushing like a mess and two they would look at me in disgust because I'm a Slytherin..but I have had a massive crush on Remus he's so sweet and shy ugh I squeak softly at him he puts his arm out and I fly down and land on his arm Sirius raises his eyebrow "is that your owl Remus?" He shrugs "no I have a great horned owl" Sirius looks at me as the bell rings I quickly fly off I fly to a empty hallway and shift back into my human self I straighten my robe as I begin to walk to potions on my way there I get pushed into a wall "lucius Malfoy.. great" he grabs my hair and gets in my face "well well well if it isn't the little l/n.." I smirk at him "hi there luci how are you doing I heard someone pranked you by dyeing your hair bright pink such a shame I didn't see it" he growls softly and punches me in the stomach I bit back a scream of pain "damn you hit like a girl" I smirk at him he grabs my neck"your a smart ass for being a useless girl.." I spit in his face he quickly steps back and wipes my spot off "you little bitch you spot on me!" I roll my eyes as I grab him by his neck and press the tip of my wand into his throat "hay Malfoy you wanna know something about me why no one says my last name" I lean into his ear "my name is y/n riddle and let's just say..I know some spells..like...imperious, cruciatus and the killing curse so you should watch your self pretty boy..." I let go off him as I glare at him he straightens out his robe and quickly walks away rubbing his neck. I sigh softly I hear clapping and the marauders walk around the corner"well done y/n you told off Malfoy" I look at him" I'm not in the mood for your guys bullying" Remus whispers to Sirius and Sirius nods"y/n are you a animagus's like us??" I look at them and I look away"maybe why" Remus walks up to me and picks a small white feather from my hair "you were the white owl in the court yard" I look away "and I got to get to class.." I hear someone running up to me"why do you always ignore me I know Sirius and James are bully's but I'm not so why Ignore me?" I blush and look down"I like you...that's why" I feel the girl on my arms slowly leave I hold back tears "I know you won't you hate me because I'm a Slytherin but-" Remus softly kisses me deeply he smiles softly"shh I like you to silly" I smile shyly as his friends wolf whistle"so you wanna hangout now?" I blush and nod Remus smiles and grabs my hand and we walk away with his friend"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
164K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...