The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

By Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|15|

2K 74 3
By Hazy_letters

I want to make one thing clear , that Cal is currently 19 and so is Sky , while Aisha is 25 . Aina is 5 years younger than Cal .

Aina PoV

I had arrived at the North a week ago , it had been snowing heavily for the whole time so I couldn't exactly go out .

I had met with Alyosha by now and he was absolutely adorable , it was clear that he took after Ruby , while Cal took after his father .

It was afternoon right now , I was going to meet with Ruby . She was as sweet as the novel portrayed her to be .

I felt like the sun was next to me whenever I was with Ruby . She truly was the human version of sunshine. I don't think I've ever met a more pure soul than her .

"It's me , Aina " I said walking in to the greenhouse where Ruby was waiting for me .

"Welcome , I was waiting for you " Ruby said as she smiled warmly towards me .

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long" I said as I sat down in front of her , the greenhouse truly was a masterpiece.

"No , no , Of course not " Ruby as she moved her hands , trying to show it was no problem.

We sat there talking for some time , we talked about random things , things we like , our favourite foods , our hobbies . I had fun with her .

I looked outside the greenhouse and saw that it had stopped snowing, only a few snowflakes falling here and there .The north was a beautiful place , if you liked the cold .

"Princess , Ruby , I apologise for interrupting you too , but I need the princess too take a look at something " a voice said coming into the greenhouse, who I recognised to be Izek .

"It's completely fine , I hope to have tea with you soon , duchess " I said as I nodded towards her as I got up , and her husband .

The hallways were completely quiet , only the clacking of shoes could be heard as I walked behind him , following izek to his  study .

I was confused as to what he wanted , but nevertheless I followed him quietly.

We finally reached his study , as we walked in , he went towards his desk as he sat down expecting me to sit down in front of him .

"Now that no one can listen to us , What exactly are you here for?" He asked me as soon as I sat down .

I smirked , he truly was the great northern duke , he lived to the tales about him , he caught on  pretty quick.

"I am only here to help the North " I said calmly wondering if he would question more , and how far he would go .

"The royal family has never cared for the North before , so why now ?" He asked me , as he fixed a cold glare on me .

'Man , he truly is scary , Ruby where are you !? I'm going to die !!" I cried in my mind , feeling him glare at me , Ruby was the only one who could melt his icy heart .

"It may seem like that , but the north is a part of the empire , and we care for all our citizens" i said calmly , trying to ignore my nerves , if I was going to kill Claude I had to not be scared .

"If that was the case , why would the emperor send his beloved daughter to the North ?"

My face immediately darkened at his question , he was prying into the royal family's business, trying to find out weaknesses.

"Duke as you may know I have a younger sister, and I haven't been crowned crown princess, so I have to strengthen my support don't I ?"

"So it is true , the daughter of the empire , is unfavored in the eyes of the emperor "

My blood boiled at his words , he was trying to get under my skin , and that was exactly what he was doing .

"Watch your words duke , do not forget that I am above you " I said as I returned the glare he sent towards me .

"So what are you here for ?" He asked me , knowing that I have secret intentions with this visit .

I smirked at his words , he truly was sharp , to have his support would truly make me win this game .

"My , duke , It seems you truly are a cunning man " I say as I look towards him .

"You are the same , are you not princess?" He asked me , I could tell he wanted to find out everything.

"That I am , Duke , in the run for the heir , who would you choose ?" I asked him , wanting to know his answer .

"Both of you , haven't shown your cards yet , so I have yet to decide"

"If you choose me , I can promise the safety of your family , even though you are quite strong you cannot protect them forever" I say , knowing that it would get a reaction out of him .

"What do you mean by that ?" He asked me , his tone laced with killing intent .

"Duke , like you said I haven't shown all my cards yet, wouldn't it be a shame if I were to reveal everything?" I answered him with a question.

He remained silent , thinking about my words , whether or not I was telling the truth .

"It is merely a choice to choose the winning side or the loosing side , I'm sure you know which is which " I said to him as I got up and left his study .

I had left a good enough impression on him , he didn't want to follow the emperor , the best chance for him would be to support me .

...

How was the chapter? Comment below.

Thank you all so much for 2.28k views !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
96.8K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...