y/n x crush

Oleh MetallicaDumbass

You have a crush on a guy at school, although some problems come along the way Lebih Banyak

Intro/random info
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

777 8 11
Oleh MetallicaDumbass

*fast forward to being at home after school*

I was sitting on a beanbag in the living room when my mum came into the room and asked,
"Is everything alright?"
I quickly turned my head to look at her.
"Yeah im all good. Just thinking,"
"About what?"she asked
"I dunno just school and stuff."i said, lying

In reality i was thinking about what happened to today with c/n. I couldnt get my mind of his beautiful smile, his eyes, rich and soft like chocolate and smooth, strong hands. He was the guy i always dreamed of. Soon enough i was sleeping under the sunset.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up and let out a small yawn and checked to time.

6:03

Great,i thought to myself, i woke up an hour early.
I decided to get ready anyway.
After about 50 minutes i left the house even though i had alot of time to spare. I even had to time to go to the corner shop and get myself some candy sticks (aka candy cigarettes lol)
When i walked into the school i started searching for the nearest bench that i could sit on and scrolled a bit on my phone.
Soon after, i heard a familiar voice say, "hey y/n"
i looked up and it was c/n.
A smile instantly lit up my face as i said, " hiiii, whats up?"
"Nothing much just a bit bored. How about you?" he replied with his peaceful voice.
"Same over here, would you like a candy cigarette?" I said while holding out the box of the candy sticks.
"oh my god, definite yes" he replied.
He takes one out of the box.
I then signaled him to sit. down next to me
"Come, sit down" i told him.
We kept talking and talking until the bell finally rang. We said bye to eachother and walked off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.