𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 • 𝐊𝐢...

By Izzy_stuff

❝I've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock star❞ ❝Seungmin, it's 2 am, shut up❞ She thou... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
00 - minnie
01 - anxiety
02 - Where love begins
03 - simps
04 - practice
05 - wrong group chat
06 - SOS
07 - arms
08 - don't be a cockblocker
09 - new group
10 - solo stages
11 - real ass feelings
12 - europe tour
13 - 👹 = Izzy
14 - being delulu is the solulu
15 - smurf
16 - instagram updates
17 - what's with the captions?
18 - crushing team
19 - text him already
20 - I have a plan
21 - asshole
22 - Seungmin issue
23 - stupid nicknames
24 - there's no plan
25 - pictures of the beach
26 - nana
27 - small arguments
28 - birthday wish
29 - good night messages
30 - Prince
31 - hot people
32 - see you soon
33 - flying
34 - first visit
35 - first kiss
36 - matter of life and death
37 - eyes always tell the truth
38 - crazy menace
39 - what they've been waiting for
40 - the question
41 - first test
42 - cute photos
43 - babysitting

𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

4.4K 70 39
By Izzy_stuff

❝ I want you. All of you; your flaws, your mistakes, your imperfections. I want you, and only you ❞

❝ I fell in love with you because you loved me when I didn't love myself ❞

She thought she was no one among all those people. Just an ant, so small and intelligent that you don't notice her running around, because she doesn't want to be seen.

But he came, and saw her. She wasn't an ant, never in his life would he think that. She was a star, shining so bright it was impossible to avoid her. She shined among others no matter how much she wished to be invisible.

The first time he noticed her, she was with her friends, probably thinking how ugly she was among her friends, but that was not even slightly close to the truth. He looked at her, and knew it. He knew how beautiful she was and wished he could tell her that, because he knew no one told him when he needed it himself.

And he told her, he let her know how pretty, smart, and talented she was whenever he got the chance. It didn't matter if she thought something else, because he told her. And he promised to tell her everyday, until he will be finally able to see her in person.

or in which Seungmin starts flirting with the prettiest girl he's ever seen under her instagram posts to make sure she knows how beautiful she is. 

❝ I fell in love with you because you feel like a home...❞ 

started: July 24th 2023 
published: August 5th 2023
ended: tbd 

This story is a pure fiction! The plot is completely mine and I take credits for that. Nothing in this fic is real expect for stray kids members. Obviously they are not exactly as in real life for this to make sense so always remember that this is just a fiction.

Anything stray kids related is not my work and they have the credits for it.

This fic is not x reader but Seungmin x my oc Hana. I'll introduce you every oc in the next chapter, so look forward to that. 4 of the oc that you get to see are mine (Hana, Amy, Izzy and Bora) the others are oc of my friends that are tagged in the comments. You can also probably find them anywhere in the comments under this or my other fics as they always show up to read lol 

This is mostly chatting as you'll find out once the story actually begins. As you already know Seungmin is flirting with Hana under her posts so there will be also a lot of pictures. None of these are mine and are pics I found on the internet! I do NOT have credits for those. 

With that there's also the fact that I don't control who is appearing in the pictures as they are pics I took from Pinterest, so please, if I say that on the picture is Seungmin with Hana even though it looks nothing like Seungmin just ignore it and pretend it's him. Thank you. 

Lastly, have fun while reading! I hope you'll enjoy this story. I am always glad to know what you guys think so feel free to leave a comment or two hehe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...
39.7K 917 55
"Wait for me here! I'll be back before you know it!" That was the last time I heard from or seen my best friend, Kim Seungmin. We were both 12 at tha...
8K 171 18
Who would have thought, that just a tattoo salon, well a tattooartist could change my life...- felix Who would have thought, that just a new customer...
337K 14.5K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...