touching the prohibited : sca...

Oleh sateliese

โ if you're gonna sneak up on me while i sleep, can't you do it sexier? โž - in which, the university's most... Lebih Banyak

intro
all starts with you
bad, sad, and mad
named after me
oh? interesting
the swim club
i don't mind
a guide to seducing men
drunk-dazed
his room
dangerous game
terrifying to contemplate
wherever you stray, i follow
the devil
meet me behind them all
the best people are free
at eighteen
crazy bitch
the bar is not the best place
wait a min while i make you mine
wanna go out?
baby i'd give up anything
why are you, like, obsessed
after effects
now that we don't talk
mess that you made me
take a chance with me
every summertime
the thrill

should've stayed in bed

1.4K 89 20
Oleh sateliese

eighteen
should've stayed
in bed

i let out a groan my eyes glanced left and right through the whole club just for a certain indigo haired man. benefits was he's a huge attention grabber, disavantages included the fact that he's small as fuck. it was crowded here, the loud music echoed through the four walls of the club. the lights flickered just enough to hurt everyone's eyesight — especially mine.

and i swear, the fact that almost half of the university population was here made me suffer even more. loads of greetings made it way to me, and of course i had to greet them back. as much as that irritated me because being a friendly bitch today wasn't on my to do list.

i despised it here, my head was starting to hurt at the continuous noise that filled the club, i honestly couldn't comprehend how other people enjoyed this, the question leaning more on students. or maybe i'm just exceptional and extremely talented at being basic. it makes my blood boil that other people my age actually knows what they like, their favorites, and how they actually have real friends to come by every friday for a drink.

while i'm still stuck in the same hole.

a sigh escaped my mouth, a dramatic one of course. because i swear i am not y/n if i'm not dramatic as fuck. that's literally the only personality that i have. though i also swear that my eyes sparkled with joy, maybe even comparable to those that you see when you look up at night outside, when i saw the indigo haired guy that i have been looking for everywhere.

and i don't even want to talk about how i got him home.

now if you ask me how i went from studying for my exams in my bed to being all cuddly with this undressed guy, i wouldn't be able to answer you. his skin touched mine as i felt his warmth engulp me, his hand wrapped around my waist as i laid my head onto his other one. i swear he looked so much more peaceful asleep. don't worry though, he wasn't entirely naked, he still had his pants on. though i'm sure i wouldn't mind if he didn't keep it.

don't get me wrong, nothing fuck-related happened last night, we just happened to fall asleep in this position as he was mumbling about random things while drunk.

i admired his facial features for a while, and when i say for a while i meant a whole hour. yet i almost let out a loud gasp when he suddenly moved, signaling that there's a high chance he's finally awake. of course i closed my eyes once again, pretending to still be asleep. and i was right. i tried my best to not let out a disappointed sigh as i knew well he would move or even try to wake me up from our current position.

yet he didn't. and even shockingly, he moved me closer to him. i found myself falling asleep in his arms, again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 401 17
after the wedding of your dreams with none other than the (infamous) scaramouche, the former balladeer/kabukimono, life seemed to finally fall into p...
5K 211 21
"I HATE YOU!.." "Almost as much as you love me?..." In which not just you finding out Scaramouche your sworn enemy due to mysterious rivalry from the...
162K 6.9K 21
โdo you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.โž โwell, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.โž โคทscaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...
4.4K 160 12
in which scaramouche asks you to be his fake girlfriend. college/modern au scaramouche x female reader started; 1.12.23 ended; -