now that we don't talk

twenty fivenow that wedon't talk

twenty five
now that we
don't talk

I WOKE UP, AND JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GIRLS, or people who is still considered as young in our generation — the first thing i hold onto was my phone. today was the start of our summer break, and i surely was not having it today as it was supposed to be just like any other day. however, it was suprising how the time wasn't what suprised me but the number of notifications i had from my phone, especially our group chat.

i rolled my eyes, assuming that it was probably one of hu tao's many pranks that certainly gives me second hand embarrassment. when i opened the group chat, my mind instantly went blank as i continuously scrolled back to read all the messages.

and trust me, i regret having my phone on do not disturb!

panicking, i instantly went to twitter to delete my post, it was too late though. as i already saw him that he had liked my tweet. fuck him!

i hated how embarrassing i am, i don't even want to use my private twitter account anymore. Yet, I couldn't help but smile when I read his messages – though I swear it was just a moment of weakness!

🚫 the probihited 🚫

you miss me?

you wish that was for you.

aw i get it, you're still in denial.

maybe you miss me,
that's why you're pushing this.

yes.
i do

?

i miss you, y/n

I FIND MYSELF caught in a moment of reflection, eyebrows knitted together. the thoughts race through myself mind, wondering about the perception scaramouche holds of me. it feels as though he views me as a convenient presence, someone always available with one call call. frustration wells up, prompting a subtle roll of my eyes, a silent rebellion against this notion. i refuse to be someone forced into a role that diminishes my worth and value.