๐ผ ๐’ฒ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐‘…๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ฐ๐ธ ๐’ด๐’ช...

Por iibleedpink

Elodie Taylor moves to cousins in the middle of her sophmore year of Highschool. She doesn't like it until sh... Mรกs

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

24 0 0
Por iibleedpink

My name is El. Well actually it's Elodie but everyone calls me El. I'm sixteen years old and I just moved to Cousins from Santa Cruz with my mom and younger brother Elijah. I joined the high school out here during the middle of the school year which made it kind of hard to make friends, I did make one friend though. His name is Cam. He's great really. He comes over to my house sometimes and we watch  movies. Mom and Eli love him. Cam has helped me a lot since we've moved here but If I'm being completely honest I still hated it, but he made it better by being cute. I only pretended to be excited about the move to make my mom happy. I don't want to put any more stress on her, she's got enough on her plate dealing with the loss of my father. My dad killed himself in our basement. 

On the bright side we live in this really nice beach house. I haven't been down to the beach yet, even though we've been living here for almost six months. I don't really leave the house much, just for school and stuff. Nothing out there interests me like Santa Cruz did. I just wanted my life to be normal again back in Santa Cruz. I was currently sitting in class waiting for the final bell to ring for the first day of summer. I ended up spacing out but was brought back by a paper ball hitting me in the back of my head. I turned to see Cam in the back of the class with a big smile on his face. I opened up the paper and it was him asking me to go to the bonfire tonight with two check boxes. I checked no before throwing the ball back at him. I watched him uncrumple it again and his smile dropped. I gave him an innocent smile then the bell rang. Everyone else got up and left quickly but Cam stayed behind to wait for me. As I walked to him he begged me to go to the bonfire. "Come on El, you never go anywhere." I patted his shoulder. "Yeah and I'd like to keep it that way, besides I'm very busy tonight." I said tilting my head.

"You're busy? Yeah right!" he says as if he didn't believe me. I smacked his arm. "Hey! I have a life that doesn't have anything to do with this dumb place!" he rubbed his arm and gave me a 'you're gonna regret that.' look. He quickly threw me over his shoulder and spun me around. He laughed at my very weak attempt to get free and started running. I lifted myself up slightly so I could wrap my arms around him making sure I couldn't fall. When we got out of the school he set me down. I then brushed off my skirt and pinched his arm "I'm gonna kill you Cameron!" I said while pulling my skirt down more. He put his hands up as if he were surrendering.

"Well if you're gonna kill me, you've got to catch me!" And just like that he was running away. "Cameron! Get back here!" I screamed after him while trying to catch up. We ran all the way to the beach and he stopped. Once I caught up I grabbed a handful of sand and tossed it at him. He smiled and picked me up then began running towards the water. "No! I'm so sorry!" I screamed knowing what he was going to do. I kicked my feet trying to escape his grip but by the time I got free he'd dunked me in the water.

I pulled him down with me. We laughed as we came back up from the water and started splashing each other. I had to admit this is the most fun I'd had since the move. We splashed for a couple more minutes before we ran out of breath. "Come on, let's go to my house, it's closer. I'm sure my mom has something you can put on." I said,  grabbing his hand leading him out of the water. As we started walking to my house he broke the silence, "So what are you so busy doing tonight, maybe we can do them together. The bonfire doesn't sound so fun alone anyways." I smiled to myself, he didn't want to go without me. Then I felt bad, it was the first day of summer and he wanted to hang out with me. "Well uh-" I began to trail off. "Those sound like some very important plans, maybe I shouldn't intrude." He joked. We laughed and made jokes the rest of the walk..

We made it to my house and went inside still laughing. my brother sitting on the couch playing video games and my mom making lunch in the kitchen. "Aren't you two giggly today?" she smiled. She then looked us up and down. "And wet." I smiled at Cam, hinting I had a plan and he nodded. We walked to my mom and hugged her tightly. "Oh come on, you guys are so immature!" We pulled away and she had two wet spots on her shirt. "Mom, we had such a good time! We went to the beach and-" I trailed off watching as she smirked at Cam who was standing behind me. I turned around to see him making faces behind me. I pinched his arm and he yelped out in pain. "Stop that!" I said, shooting him a stern look. My mom began to talk to break the tension. "Well I'm glad you had fun sweetheart, I know you've been missing home."

After a little bit of talking with my mom, me and Cam went upstairs to shower. "I'm showering first because a princess never waits." I said, smiling innocently. "Why of course your highness, wouldn't wanna keep your shower waiting." He bowed as he opened the bathroom door for me. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I showered which took like fifteen minutes to wash my hair and another ten to wash my body.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my head and one around myself. I walked out and into my bedroom where Cam was on his phone just sitting on my floor. "The shower awaits you." I said curtsying, still playing along with our joke. He nodded and got up. "Don't use too much of my shampoo! I also left some of dad's clothes in there for you." As he showered I blow dried my hair. I kept thinking about the bonfire he invited me to. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just see what it was about for him.

He always agrees to watch movies at my house so I should do something he'd like for a change. I got up and went to my closet and put on a pink cropped tank top and a white pleated skirt. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail with a pink ribbon. As Cam came into my room dressed in my dad's old clothes I smiled. He really reminded me of my dad. I could be in the worst mood and they both knew just the thing to cheer me up.

"Cam, so about that bonfire." I started while pulling my ponytail apart to make it look more full. His face lit up at my words. "What about it?" He said with a smile. "I don't think it's the worst idea, we should go." And before I knew it he was swinging me around. "I'm gonna go get ready! I'll pick you up at nine!" He set me down and sprinted out of the room. I walked out behind him but before I got to the stairs he was out the front door. "Dork." I mumbled to myself. I went downstairs and sat down to the kitchen island. "Cam seemed excited, did you guys finally start dating?" My mom said teasingly. "No. we didn't start dating." I mocked "I agreed to go to the bonfire with him tonight." She gave me a smile. "Did you really?" I nodded.

"I'm glad you're opening up my love." she said while placing a bowl of spaghetti in front of me. I thanked her and called Eli to come eat. As we were eating Eli played with his food a little. "What's wrong E?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said quietly while pouring his spaghetti in my bowl. He then left the table to wash his bowl out. "My baby." I said under my breath My mom looked at me softly. "What's on your mind sweetheart?" I quietly responded "Nothing." I finished and washed out my bowl before going upstairs. I opened my closet and groaned. I had nothing to wear. I called my best friend Livi from back home. As she picked up the phone we both started screaming. It was like a little greeting we'd done since the seventh grade.

"Oh my God, Elli!  we haven't talked in forever." she said "I know i've been settling in, I'm gonna tell you everything." I smiled. We talked for hours and before I realized, it was eight. "Holy shit! I totally spaced why I called, I have nothing to wear to the bonfire tonight!" I jumped up and set my phone down on my vanity facing it towards me while I searched through my closet. "I could wear a sweatshirt and some shorts with my converse." I said pulling out a pink sweatshirt. "What the hell. you better be joking, You're going to a bonfire with a hot guy from what you describe. You can't be basic, you always outdid your date when you were here. don't go weak on me out there girl!" I nodded "You're right. I just don't know what to wear." I looked through my closet some more.

"Why don't you wear the outfit you wore at Kasey's homecoming party, nobody could take their eyes off you." I could hear her smirking. "I should, huh." I pulled out a  short silver sparkled dress that showed a bit of cleavage and some black heels. I turned on my speaker and started playing Madonna songs as I got dressed while doing some hairbrush singing on the side with Livi. I wore my hair down with two silver star clips. that my dad got me plus some silver hoop earrings. "Damn bitch! you look like a fucking goddess." Livi said. I nodded, "Oh trust me, I know." I did a quick spin for her while acting like a model. Material girl Madonna started playing and Livi started screaming. "It's our song!" We both picked up our hairbrushes and started using them as microphones. Just then she stopped but I didn't pay it any attention.

Cam came up behind me and stole my hairbrush mic and started singing along. I jumped immediately and rushed to shut off the speaker. "Holy shit Cam you can't do that!" I said, holding my hand on my chest. "What I thought we were getting our Madonna on?" he said while beaming. "Whatever" I couldn't help but smile. He was so cute. He then looked me up and down while smiling "What are you looking at?" I said while looking dumbly at my feet. "Wow you look amazing." he said while spinning me around "Doesn't she!?" Livi yelled from the other end of the line. "Oh who's this?" Cam asked, looking at my propped up phone. "This is Livi, she's my best friend from back in Cali."

I picked up the phone and let them get a better look at each other. "So you're the one she's been kissing instead of texting me?" Livi said. "Oh wow, is that what's been happening?" Cam asked while looking at me. My face burned up "Olivia!" Livi laughed. " Elli you know I had to embarrass you." I rolled my eyes. "Well bye I'll call you after if you're still up." "Alright babe get drunk for the both of us." she then waved, we said our love yous and goodbyes then hung up.

"Shall we?" Cam asked while offering his arm. "We shall." I said while taking his arm. We walked down the stairs and my mom was standing by the door. "Aw she's finally getting out of the house." I smiled and hugged her goodbye. "Cam please be careful with my baby!" she shouted as we walked out the door. "Of course Mrs. Taylor!" He shouted back. He opened my door for me then got in. We drove down to the beach and there were a bunch of people there. "Oh my gosh they have drinks!" I said pulling him to the coolers. I grabbed a beer and we sat down together. We talked for a couple minutes before a boy and a girl started arguing. The girl ended up falling and flashed us a little.

She quickly got up and started yelling at a couple sitting on a blanket a little bit away from us. "I wonder what her problem is." I said taking a swig of my drink "She looks really familiar." Cam said. he couldn't pull his eyes off her. "Okay can you not eye fuck other girls while I'm around?" he gave me a smug look while saying "Are you jealous." I gave him a look. "No, it's just I'm too pretty for you to be looking at other girls right now." I joked he laughed and kept eyeing the girl. She walked off and sat alone. He stared for another minute or two and it felt like I wasn't even there. "Cam, can we go?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Yeah yeah just give me a second, I'm gonna go talk to her." and just like that he was walking her way. He sat beside her and they were smiling and talking to each other. If I was being completely honest I hated seeing her make him smile the way I did.

I stood up and brushed myself off. Just then a fight broke out with these two guys over a beer. The girl Cam was talking to ran over in his sweater and got whacked in the face while trying to stop it. I laughed to myself, "Fuck was she gonna do." I mumbled to myself while taking a swig of a second bottle. I could feel myself getting drunk. Just as the guys started really fighting the cops pulled up. "Shit!" I said to myself. Everyone scattered.

I'd lost Cam and I was drunk. I was walking around then I spotted him and the girl in front of a red car. I walked up and laid my head on him. He just kept talking to the girl. I looked at the boy that was just getting into the backseat. It was one of the guys fighting. I took another drink from my bottle then I stumbled towards a fence right beside the car and leaned against it. I could barely keep myself up. I looked at Cam and the girl just watching as he offered to give her a ride home. I got irritated but stayed silent. He then introduced himself to the boy in the front seat. 

"Your name is Cam Cameron?" The boy asked, "No it's just Cam." He stuttered while pulling his arm out of the car. He then started talking about some bullshit convention from seventh grade. The boy still wouldn't let the girl go with us. The boy in the back seat finally spoke up. "Just get in the car." his voice was cold and I wasn't sure if I was scared or turned on by it. Cam and the girl talked some more and it felt like it was forever. Just then she kissed him and got in the car. He shifted out of the way of the door awkwardly and they said their goodbyes.

The boy in the back looked at Cam for a second then we made eye contact. He had the most beautiful eyes. Like little oceans just floating in his skull. Cam turned to me. "Sorry Elodie, I totally lost you." I looked at him blankly before finishing my beer and tossing in the trash behind me. I stumbled toward him. "Are you serious?" I didn't respond. "You said you were only having a few sips, your mom is gonna kill me." I gave him a look as if he was an idiot. "I'm perfectly fine I only had like two." I said while turning around. I began stumbling away but these heels and sand were not on my side.

Cam grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "We're going to my house tonight. My mom is at work for the night." He put me in my seat and strapped me in. He began driving and I looked out the window the whole time. I felt great, I haven't been this drunk in a while. We made it to his house and he held my hand helping me out. "Come on." he said, leading me to his bedroom. He handed me one of his shirts and some sweats. He walked out and I put it on. When he walked back in he had on gray sweatpants and a white shirt. "Here I brought you this." he handed me a hair tie. "Thank you." I said tying my hair into a high ponytail. We both laid down facing each other. The only light in the room was the moon shining in through the window. We just awkwardly laid there looking at each other. I looked at him and moved a curl out of his face.

I did the dumbest thing next. I looked at his lips for a while hesitating. If I was sober I wouldn't have had this problem. Damn you beer. Next thing I knew I was leaning in to kiss him. He moved back. "Elodie, I-" He trailed off. That was one way to sober up. I sat up and covered my face in embarrassment. "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I quickly got up and took off his shirt to put my previous clothes on. "Elodie it's fine, really!" He said I moved a little faster then walked out of the room. He followed behind me and I stumbled to the door and got out of the house immediately. He screamed behind me but I kept walking as fast as I could. I felt so stupid. I was so stupid. He was obviously flirting with the girl at the bonfire. Why did I think he'd change his mind for me? She was really pretty as well.

I walked home in tears which was like thirty minutes away. When I got home and walked inside I saw Eli on the couch still playing video games. I walked in and he looked at me. He spoke on his little mic headset thingy, "Hold on guys." He walked up to me and asked "What's wrong El?" his voice full of worry. "I tried to kiss him and he didn't like it." is all I could stutter out before I started sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me. Eli was my best friend in the world and we'd alway be there when we needed each other the most. He led me to the couch and told his little gamer friends he had to go. He pulled my shoes off and turned on a movie. He held me tight while I cried for the rest of the night.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
800K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...