STRUGGLES FOR LOVE πŸ’•πŸ’• [ON H...

By Jungkook_ff7

[ON HOLD] Y/N, whose life was already destroyed. She was all broken. She, the one, who held secrets that she... More

STARTING
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
NOTE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

8

17 12 1
By Jungkook_ff7

This week has being a fuss as 6 days were left for the concert in Busan and I have being practising till late nights and because of that my sleeping schedule is not going well but still I try to manage and tomorrow we have to go to high school . Just 1 month is left for graduation as I am a senior and joined  the school at the end of the session.

We were sitting in the dance studio, being bored and we don't wanted to do more practice as I was too tired. Then an idea pop up in my not so innocent mind.

Y/N: hey!!!

Everyone turned to face me as all of them was having confused looks.

Y/N: let's play truth or dare.

I see all of them having excite as there was nothing else to do. Bts and jennie settle down and we made a circle. Hopefully we had a bottle with us too. Jin oppa twist the bottle as its cap pointed to me it means I will be the one answering. Then I twist the bottle and the cap turns to jimin oppa. He smiled mischievously looking in my direction.

Y/N: OK, so............ ask whatever you want to.

Jimin: truth or Dare??

Y/N: Truth.

Jimin: you have to tell us your first crush's name.

Y/N: ani, I change that to Dare. Pleaseeee, a pretty please?

I showed my doe eyes.
He sighed and rolled his eyes before saying.

Jimin: OK. So.... the Dare is that you have to call your first crush.

He smirked looking at me and my face turned pale. I glanced at tae who was looking me with worried eyes but I fought with my tears as my shaky hands unblock the contact which I didn't thought to do though. I pressed on the call button and put the call on the speaker. It could be heard that the call has been picked up. Nervousness took over me but I didn't show that. There was no name on the caller id.

???: hey! Baby girl, missed me? I knew no one could resist my charms.

Y/N: missed you.

I let out a chuckle.

Y/N:... my butt and stop calling me with your shitty nicknames.

???: You know I like tough girls, babe.

Y/N: whatever I know nothing about your bullshit.... likings or disliking. And do you think I will call you after 3 years?

???: Yeah cause you are a lovesick puppy  babe and I know you more than myself and  that doesn't matter that it was only acting that time.

Y/N: I just got a Dare to call you nothing else.

With that I cut the call and block the number immediately. I look up to see confused faces except tae and jennie infact they looked me at me worried cause I have told them everything. I just let out a shaky sigh  and tears roll down from my cheeks. I stood from there and ran towards one of my car and ride back to the apartment.

I knew this day would come and I have to face this. All the memories came rushing back like a flood in my mind. I never wanted this to happen again but who can change the fate which is already written. I parked my car unlocked the door with a spare key which I always had with me. I headed straight to my room. I don't wanna breakdown cause I don't feel like that as I have already cried at this for millions of times and there are no sobs left.

Meanwhile

Taehyung's POV

I knew this would happen. I tried so hard to keep that topic away from her life but I think fate had its own ways.

Tae: now its gonna be tough to console her.

Jennie: Yeah , I wanna kill that bustard for making her do all this shit and let's go before she do something to herself unlike before.

Me and jennie stood on our feet.

J-hope: can someone explain us too?

Tae: there is no time for explanation. Get up everyone.

Everyone stood as I said. We wasted no time while riding towards the house. 'Y/n be brave don't let him ruin yourself'. I thought.

Y/N's POV

Recently, every memory is coming into my mind and I couldn't think straight and somehow I felt dizzy and heated too. I stood up and opened a drawer in which a thermometer was placed and I took and checked my temperature with it and after sometime it beeped and showed 103°F .

Oh God I had fever all this time. That shit always  make me sick. I took my purse and headed to the main door and booked a taxi cause it won't be good to drive like this and I didn't forgot to wear a hoodie and a mask covering my face and black glasses for protection cause if anyone recognised me then I won't be able to run. As I was thinking taxi came and sat and I got to my location. Hospital.

_

Hey lovelies!!
It's not being a long time though and I managed to update this quick.
Happy?
Yes?
Ok so co.ment for next update till then Goodbye.

Bye💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
164K 4.2K 20
!!WARNING!! The story mentions swearing, self harm, bullying, anxiety, insecurities, abuse, suicidal thoughts and depression. if you have or do strug...
1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...