Hate to Love Her/ A.H.

By y0ur_m0mm1

Rossi's Goddaughter, Sofia Romano is being transferred to the BAU after working undercover in various places... More

I hate working with profilers
I want her so bad

Prologue

21 2 0
By y0ur_m0mm1

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

~Smut

~Violence

~Graphic Descriptions of Cases

~Self-Harm

~Hospitals

~Death

~Abuse

LET'S PRETEND THAT:

~Hotch divorced Haley in season 3

~Jack isn't a thing

~George Foyet doesn't exist

____________________________________________________

This is based on season 4. If I mess up timelines and shit just don't even listen to me okay? Some things will be changed because I don't want the chapters to be 5,000 words long so bear with me. Even though it's based on season four I'm going to have modern music Sofia listens to. I'm hoping I can really get into this book and finish it. I love criminal minds with my whole heart so I hope you guys like this book. Thank you for reading!

*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY OTHER THAN SOFIA ROMANO AND POSSIBLE FUTURE CHARACTERS. THE WRITERS OF CRIMINAL MINDS OWN THE REST*

With all love,

              -MER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
581K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
508K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...