The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 50 | Unacceptable!

990 42 5
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

Ugh...

What happened...?

I tried to move but I felt great pain coursing through my body. Trying to do it again for a few seconds doesn't help, so I gave up and looked at the ceiling above.

Wait-hospital?

As far as I remember, I fought Zero. Not to be stuck in a hospital.

Double-checking to be sure that I was right, I meekly lift my head and saw several medical needles and some equipment around me, and worst...

I hate needles.

So I ended up in a hospital, huh?

I moved back and lifted my chest for me to sit properly on. Suddenly, a surge of discomfort dived into my brain, making me clench my head in pain.

"Hey, you." The deep voice inside me stated.

I gasped and talked to the voice mentally, "Kurama?!"

"You're finally awake, you idiot," Kurama grunted and from the tone of his voice, he was mad.

The pain surging in my head stopped, possibly due to Kurama's. "Oh, god..." I murmured. "What happened?"

Kurama sniggered with sarcasm in his voice, "You are unaware of what happened to you?!" He shouts, "Do you even remember, telling you that you can NOT use 5 Tails and more?! You nearly died!" Kurama bellowed.

"Augh..." The pain went back after I try to remember what happened. "I... can't."

Then, it clicked, I gasped and jolted on my bed.

"WHERE ARE MY CLASSMATES?!"

Kurama did not answer as I heard the door handle click. I collected myself as I turned my head slowly to the person entering through the door.

"Y/N, dear!"

It was my Mom, and as I observe her face, she got some eyebags and an anxious expression.

"Hi, Mom..." I weakly answered back, with her immediately pulling me in a hug.

"Thank the Lord that you are okay..." She then looked and observed my appearance. She blinked as she took notice that I was like a clean fabric. "Your wounds..." She points out, causing me to look at myself.

I think she caught sight of Kurama's healing factor working on me.

"Kurama's perks, Mom..." I simply stated, making her smile grimly.

I was afraid to ask her about something, but I need to.

"Mom?" She looked at me while caressing my hair. I simply looked away and clenched my fist, preparing for the inevitable response from her. "Please tell them that they are all fine... Please...?"

Mom sighed, as she stands up and helped me as I stand beside her, my arm acting as support over her.

It seems that I'm still in recovering stage and the fact that I disobeyed Kurama-the fox simply gave me a small amount of his chakra to let me heal at a slow pace, rather than in an instant. That might break my body due to the 7 Tails usage.

"Y/N," Mom called me. "Don't be surprised, and I was just gonna ask you to stay calm, no matter what, okay?" She calmly spoke.

I gulped and nodded slowly.

"They..." Mom let out a big sigh as she stares unto my eyes deeply. "Most of them have been hospitalized." She revealed, causing my mind to go empty.

What?

Did I hear that correctly?

"Your class fought valiantly against the four members of the O-Division, only a dozen managed to survive until the villains had retreated. However..."

No...

No, no, no...

Please, I hope it's not them.

"Katsuki Bakugo..."

Oh, god...

"And Kyoka Jiro..."

No...

"Are both reported missing after the attack."

*Bang!*

That's the last straw causing me to punch the door ahead of us, creating a fist-sized hole.

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE A JOKE LIKE THAT!" I yelled in anger. Once my anger slightly vanishes, I looked at her, with a single tear running down my cheek. "You are... n-not joking? They are s-safe, r-right?"

Sadly, my Mom silently shakes her head. My eyes starts to become blurry as my tears fell uncontrollably. "P-Please...! P-PLEASE!" I hugged my Mom.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But-" I cut her off.

"I failed! l fell for his tricks and letting my emotions control me!" I ranted as I let it all out. "I promised her! THE WHOLE CLASS!"

Suddenly, the damaged door opens, revealing Aizawa-sensei, wrapped in bandages.

"You did not fail them, Y/N," Sensei spoke out.

"You did not fail all of us." Another voice spoke.

I slowly turned around, with tears in my eyes. And I am shocked, as my eyes widened.

It was most of Class 1-A, on their bandages except some who survived the encounter. Excluding Jiro and Bakugo.

"Everyone..."

They have smiles on their faces, reassuring smiles that solely focus on me.

"You guys are... not mad? A-After what happened to all of you?" I stuttered in bewilderment.

Kaminari, one of the survivors that has been unscathed from the attack, shakes his head. "Nope! Instead, we'd like to thank you for protecting us, Class-Rep!"

"But I failed..." I said as I look down in shame. "Bakugo and Jiro... They-"

"Needed our rescue, yes," Sensei interjected. "Despite your holding against some powerful villains, you used your clones to organize your classmates and led them to near safety. Even if your clones popped off at the end."

"B-But most of them had been sent in here-!"

"Yugano, enough." Sensei glared at me, causing me to shut up. "You did the right thing. And that's fine."

I only avoided Sensei's look and clenched my fists in guilt.

"You are sleeping in the hospital for three days, Class-Rep. A day after Midoriya."

"Izuku?" I mumbled, and it was heard Tokoyami, nodding.

"Both of his arms had been wrapped with bandages and had woken up yesterday. He asked about your condition but we said that you are still asleep."

"We are glad that you are fine now." Sero sighed in relief.

"Yeah!" Mineta smiled. "See those fruits on your table? We bought those for you!"

"And those cards that we wrote!" Uraraka followed.

"We visited your room always, Class-Rep!" Mina adds on.

A series of positive statements and words mellowed my heart as I silently looked at their faces and tears uncontrollably fell once again.

"Everyone..." I tried my best to let go of my Mom to her protest and insisted I calm myself. I knelt in front of the whole class 1-A and bowed deeply in gratitude. "T-Thank you for your kind words!" I stated. "Even if I failed to protect you all and even I made my promise when you picked me as your Class Representative, t-thank you!"

3rd Person PoV

The class felt the emotion from their class representative as they watched him doing a doge in front of them. Uraraka and the others quickly told him to stand up, for they are not worthy of his gratitude, and instead, they should take a bow as their thanks to Y/N.

Minutes later and Y/N listened to his classmates' stories of what happened after the attack.

It turns out that Hagakure and some of 1-B are still unconscious from the gas attack. Yaoyorozu however took the most, as she single-handedly rallied the trapped 1-A and 1-B after his clones disappeared, and while they had been attacked by the two members of O-Division.

Iida mentioned that Yaoyorozu had the guilt inside of her just like he and Y/N had, after the attack.

Flinching at the memory of his Mom telling him that Jiro and Bakugo had been abducted, Y/N dazed off while he is having a conversation with the others.

A knock was heard from outside, causing them to turn their heads to it. Y/N is the one nearest so he opens the door to see who's outside.

"N/N-c-chan?" Midoriya's eyes widened, as he sees his best friend in good condition, and awake.

"Izuku..." He smiled as Midoriya looks down.

"I'm sorry." They both said, making both of them chuckle.

"No, I am the one who should apologize for what happened to all of you." Y/N spoke ahead of him, "I should've told you to go back to Sensei after you rescued Kota. But instead– I allowed you to help the others." Y/N looks away, biting his inner cheek. "I heard that you saw Bakugo got abducted by the League..."

Releasing a shaky sigh, Y/N bows at him. Catching Midoriya off guard.

"N-N/N-chan!"

"I am, really, really sorry... As your Class representative."

"B-But wait–! D-Don't be sorry! It's not your fault!" Midoriya insisted Y/N stand straight again.

Silently, Y/N nodded and smiled at his best friend. "T-Thank you..."

-o-o-o-

Y/N and the class had their time to talk about what happened back then.

"I was at fault..." Y/N soberly picked up his water bottle, taking a large gulp from it. "Tricked by the bastard by playing myself atop his palm." He hissed. "We fought, but that was one of his plans, preventing me to come by and get you all out from the forest."

Todoroki, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Midoriya, and Kaminari stayed put as they listened to Y/N, while the others decided to come back later to do their things.

"Is he that powerful?" Kirishima asks, "The ground shook several times while we were in the retreat house."

"Yeah. I had underestimated my opponent. I won't lie. We destroyed the landscape numerous times that I got busy fighting Zero. I drowned over my rage and desire to knock him out, but–"

"I would've died if I go further... And only to be saved by Mom..." Y/N muttered, making them silent.

"How about... a plan?" Kirishima suggested.

This caught Y/N's attention as well as the others. "Plan?"

"Yeah, let's hatch a plan to save them."

Y/N abruptly stands up from his seat that it make him to go out of balance for a quick second, only to be caught by the other boys, much to their surprise. Y/N angrily gave Kirishima a death glare as he grabs his collar, teeth grinding in rage.

"N/N-chan!" Midoriya and the others tried to separate Y/N from Kirishima, but his grip was tight enough and the sinister aura he's spreading inside the room.

"Do you know the words coming out from your mouth?! HAH?!" Y/N bellowed, with a hint of venom in it. "How will you save Bakugo and Jiro?! Because one wrong move and they'll die from the villains!"

Y/N chuckled as he lets go of Kirishima's collar. "You do not realize why they also took Jiro..." He muttered.

"Do you...? Do you NOW?!"

Now it's Kaminari's turn to ask him, with a glare. "Hah! The last time I remember is that I entrusted her to you. MY BEST FRIEND!"

*Bam!*

Kaminari had just punched Y/N in the face, shocking them.

"SHE'S MY CLOSEST FRIEND! AND YOU LEFT HER TO SOME STUPID CLONE OF YOURS!" He punched Y/N again as the boys tried to stop him. Kaminari's quirk accidentally zapped the boys, causing them to back away. "I THOUGHT THAT THE REAL YOU WAS WITH HER!"

"I ENTRUSTED HER! TO YOU!"

*Bam!*

"BECAUSE–!!" Kaminari yelled.

*Bam!*

"BECAUSE WHAT, DENKI?!?!" Y/N yelled back.

"BECAUSE I LOVED HER MORE THAN YOU EVER FELT THAT  I HAD TO LET HER GO!!"

That shocked Y/N as tears starts to fall down from Kaminari's.

All the boys went silent at the big revelation Kaminari gave. Kaminari backs away as he turns around for the door. Y/N silently watches him as Kaminari stopped, before he could open it.

"Rooftop, twelve o'clock." Kaminari declared.

"I know that you're faking your injuries right now..." Y/N did not answer back as he silently stared at him. "And don't you dare sent a clone to fight me, just because I'm just a 'weak, electric quirk user'. If you are really sincere with her, don't be a pussy and fight me, class-rep-, no... Y/N Yugano."

*Slam!*

-o-o-o-

Dun dun dunnnn!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
56.8K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...