Replaced Wife of my first love

By mebaamsmom

"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy". - Zian Deshmukh "My fallen... More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapters 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
New book🐾

Chapter 45

8.8K 248 16
By mebaamsmom

Siya's pov:

It has been two months since our baby is born and we named her Ziya Deshmukh meaning splendour or light or glow. But we didn't had a big ceremony as I was a bit sick. But today we decided to have a party for Ziya.

In the evening people started coming and going to Deshmukh's mansion for the party. everyone was favoring the party because Deshmukh family had organized grand party and then after getting ready, we all came down.

The party was started welcoming Guest. All the family members came downstairs. Zian was also looking handsome in black suit. Seeing, Zian everyone was approving him. But his eyes were looking for someone.

Then he saw someone coming down from the hall. I was coming in the hall in wearing a beige lehenga.

"Siya you are looking so beautiful as if someone had descended from the sky," Zian said with a smile on his face. "Why everyone looking at you." he said.

"Zian it is not my fault if I am looking so beautiful that no one is able to stop themselves from looking at me" I laughed Zian became silent after hearing that.

Pihu was holding my baby girl Ziya in her arms. They were both laughing, and my heart swelled with joy at the sight of them.

"Our family has become so hara bhari," Pihu said, making me smile feeling grateful for my Pihu's presence. She had always been a calming influence in my life, and I knew my baby girl was in good hands with her.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked, as we stood together. Pihu grinned. "Oh, just about life, the universe, and everything," she said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I laughed, feeling a sense of warmth spread through me. It was so good to have family around, especially during these early months of my baby's life.

Pihu handed the baby back to me, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "She's such a joy," she said, smiling at me.

I nodded, feeling a sense of gratitude wash over me. It was moments like these, moments of connection and love, that made life worth living.

Zian looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eye, and I knew right away that he was up to something.

"Siya," he said, leaning down tome. I said, trying to sound nonchalant. "What do you wanna ask?"

Zian grinned. "Just thinking about how nice it would be to have a third kid." I groaned, feeling a sense of dread wash over me. We already had two kids, and they were a handful enough as it was. The thought of adding another one to the mix was almost too much to bear.

"Come on," Zian said, sensing my reluctance. "It'll be fun. We'll have a whole new adventure to go on." I shook my head, feeling a sense of panic rising up in me. "I don't know," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment."

Zian leaned towards me, taking my hand in his. "Siya," he said, his voice softening. "I'm just teasing you. We don't have to have a third kid if you don't want to."

I breathed a sigh of relief, feeling grateful for my husband's understanding. He always knew how to push my buttons, but he also knew when to back off and give me space.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him. "I appreciate that."

Zian grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief once again. "But you know," he said, his voice dropping to a whisper. "If we do have a third kid, we could name him after my great-grandfather. What do you think?"

I laughed, feeling a sense of love and warmth spread through me. My husband might be a tease, but he was also the love of my life, and I knew that we would make whatever decision was best for our family together.

It was supposed to be a happy day, a day to celebrate our baby girl's two-month ceremony.I was holding our daughter in my arms, feeling a sense of joy and contentment wash over me.

There was an announcement of the arrival of that there will be singer singing. When that singer started coming on the stage, it was a bit dark from afar, but when she came in the light, everyone's eyes were left teary.

Zian and I looked at each other with surprise, because she was Trisha. Everyone in Deshmukh family was surprised, that Trisha is back now, but she looks much changed than before because whatever she wanted today she had everything, name,status, Fame and Money.

She walked in like she owned the place, her long hair flowing behind her as she made her way to the front of the crowd. I could feel Zian tense up beside me, his hand tightening on my shoulder.

Trisha's entry won the hearts of many guest and Zian's eyes were full of anger, his eyes were red with anger as if he could have killed someone at that time. When everyone lost their senses, there was a smile on the guest's faces. so many cameramen around Trisha were taking her photos. I had never expected her to show up at our daughter's ceremony.

"What is she doing here?" Zian muttered to his secretary, his voice low and angry. I shook my head, feeling a sense of confusion and fear rising up in me. I had no idea what was going on, or why this woman had come to our daughter's ceremony.

His secretary came and said, "Sir her company contacted us, they said they have a singer who will make the night beautiful," Zian looked at him in anger.

And then Trisha started to sing.

On our wedding day, I made a choice,
To chase the music, heed the inner voice,
Left behind a love, a life so true,
For melodies that pulled me through.
Years have flown, the stage became my home,
But memories of him, they never roam,
His face a shadow in my spotlight's gleam,
A love that once was, a lingering dream.
I walked away from love to find my song,
Now he's found his own path to belong,
A family, a life he's built so strong,
While I sing my heartache in every song.
Melodies became my sweet escape,
Yet in the quiet nights, his memory takes shape,
His laughter echoes in the empty crowd,
A love once lost, I'm shouting it loud.
Years have passed, but time can't heal the pain,
For in my heart, his presence will remain,
A love untangled from the notes I strum,
A symphony of longing, the past becomes.
The stage lights fade, the crowd goes home,
But the echoes of our love still roam,
I wonder if he hears me through the air,
A voice that carries all my love and care.
In the spotlight's glow, I stand alone,
A love once vibrant, now a silent moan,
Years have passed, but still, I yearn,
For the love that's gone, for the love that burns.

It was a beautiful, haunting melody, one that filled the air with a sense of sadness and longing. Her voice was like honey, sweet and smooth and full of emotion. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I listened, feeling guily wonder at the power of her voice.

But Zian was not impressed. He stood up, his eyes blazing with anger. "What are you doing here?" he shouted, his voice ringing out over the crowd.

Trisha stopped singing, looking up at him with a mixture of surprise and fear. "I just wanted to see the baby," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

My husband shook his head, his face twisted with rage. "You have no right to be here," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "You lost that right when you broke my heart."

Trisha looked down, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble." I thought she would stay away from us for good. But fate had other plans.

And then our son Vihaan ran up to her.

"Hi! Aunty" he said, his face lighting up with a smile. Trisha looked up, surprised to see him. "Oh, hi Vihaan!" she said, her voice warm and friendly.

Vihaan nodded, his eyes shining with excitement. "Yeah! And you sing so good!" Trisha laughed, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "Thank you," she said.

Zian and I approached cautiously, feeling a sense of unease as we got closer. But our son seemed completely at ease, chatting away with Trisha as if they were old friends. And then she said something that surprised us all.

"I missed your Dad..," Trisha said sadness filled in her eyes and continued And your mom too. Zian looked at her anger filled in his eyes.

"You finished singing now leave this place," she sadly looked at him And then she turned and walked away, her voice fading into the distance as she disappeared from view. The crowd was silent, staring after her in shock and disbelief. I looked down at our daughter, feeling a sense of protectiveness wash over me.

Zian sat down beside me, his eyes still blazing with anger. "I can't believe she had the nerve to show up here," he muttered.

I nodded, feeling a sense of sadness and confusion wash over me. I had never expected something like this to happen, especially not on our daughter's special day.

But as the afternoon wore on, I found myself thinking more and more about Trisha's voice, about how beautiful it had been. I wondered what had happened to her, why she had come to our daughter's ceremony after all these years.

The next day, Zian went to the office and I was sitting in the living room with Ziya in my arms.

And then a servant came and said "Maam there is woman asked to meet you,"

"Who is she," I asked him,

"She said she is your old friend," I noded went to see and found Trisha standing there, her eyes red and swollen. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice trembling. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

I looked at her, feeling a sense of pity and understanding wash over me. "Come in," I said, and we sat in our living room.

She stepped inside, looking around nervously. "I know I shouldn't have come," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

I nodded, feeling a sense of compassion and empathy wash over me. "I understand," I said, holding out my hand. "Let's talk."

And as we sat down together, the three of us, I felt a sense of hope rising up within me. Maybe, just maybe, we could find a way to heal the wounds of the past, to move forward together as a family.

I looked at her, her eyes fixed on the picture of Zian and I when we clicked on rakhshabandan and many more.

"Trisha?" I called her, She turned to look at me, her eyes widening in surprise. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "I didn't mean to intrude. I just saw the photo frames and I wanted to take a closer look."

I felt a sense of suspicion and distrust wash over me as I looked at her. Did she still have feelings for Zian?

But then I saw the sadness in her eyes, the way her shoulders slumped in defeat. And I realized that maybe, just maybe, she wasn't here to cause trouble.

I wish we could find a way to move forward together, to put the past behind us and start anew.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.2K 21
•|Featured by WattpadChickLitIN|• SAMPLE ONLY (PUBLISHED ON AMAZON) What if the bride-to-be comes home married to another guy on the day of her weddi...
1.4M 53.6K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
45K 4K 36
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...