DOOM DAYS 【 carl grimes 】

By -victoriaspedretti

" when i watch the world burn, all i think about is you " 15 year old riley griffin has grown used to... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven

DOOM DAYS

385 11 2
By -victoriaspedretti

"when i watch the world burn

all i think about is you"

ੈ✩ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

in which riley griffin finds new meaning
to a world left behind.

or

amidst the decaying world of the apocalypse, two boys find solace in each other's company. once reluctant allies the boys form a bond, a relationship that goes beyond what either expected. together, they must navigate through not only the hordes of undead but also the complexities of their newfound love, self discovery and figuring out the strength in unity and the power of love even in the darkest of times.

feel free to join my
discord to talk about DD
or any other books of mine!
as well as your own and many
other things

https://discord.gg/RVyGT8XqZx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 34.9K 108
While looking for Sophia, Daryl comes across a boy in the trees. He doesn't speak, doesn't communicate in any way and flaps his hands when he's happy...
51K 1.8K 25
Carl Grimes always seemed to struggle with confidence after having his eye shot out, no one seems to want to be his friend, and most people just stan...
47.3K 1.3K 25
A few years after Carl Grimes dad dies in the apocalypse finds himself in a very hard spot. He meets a boy and falls in love with him? This story is...
632K 22.3K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." ➛ in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 [s...