Mizabeth oneshots

By lizzymcgillz

A little book of one shots.. all about Liz gillies and Michael corcoran ! Requests are accepted:) More

Halloween
Possesion (Request)
Period
Confidence- Request?
Try, Try again
Valentine's day
Done and Over

The Dirty Thirty

244 8 2
By lizzymcgillz

I just wanted to say happy birthday to my luv!!! The big 30!! May this next decade of age bring light, love, and health. (I know some of these people weren't there but it is a fanfic .. right!?)

Liz's POV

Today is the day, my twenties are over. Today is my day, I am 30. I can't believe I've experienced 30 years on this earth. It's been a wild ride so far and I hope it only gets better from here. Michael flew us and some family and friends down to NY for two weeks for my birthday.  I stopped by to see one of my favorite cousins, Charlotte. Then yesterday we were in Rhinebeck together with everyone. Leon, Ari and Dalton, Matt, Wakeema, Kristen and Pete, Daniella and Andrew, Shannon, and Sam, George and Laurel too. We rented out the restaurant for yesterday for me.

Flashback- Yesterday morning (Liz's pov. )

"Good morning, Amoracita." I hear a groggy morning voice.

"Good morning, my love." I say batting my eyelashes and turning to face my husband.

"You look so beautiful." He pushes the curl out of my face.

"Thank you." I say about to get up.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Michael pulls me back into bed to lay with him.

"Baby, I have to get up and get ready for the day." I laughed.

"I mean, yeah but alone?" He suggested.

"Babe, it's 10am." I took the pillow and hit him with it.

"Oh so that's what you want to do?" He challenged.

"It is." I challenged back. I turned away to hear silence behind me then I felt his huge arms pull me down and begin tickling me.

"MICHAELLLLL!!!!!! STOPP!!!!!" I yelled between the laughter I let escape my lips.

"What? Too old to be tickled?" He asked.

"Too old? Me? You're the one who's closer to being a senior citizen than me." I remarked.

"Oh?" He pretended to be upset.

"Babe, you know I didn't-" I was cut off by being tickled again.

"Awh you thought you could hurt my feelings." He laughed.

"BABE!!!!!" I yelled again while he tickled me. "I CANT BREATHE!!!!!!!!" I say laughed until my ribs hurt.

"Okay, Since we have discovered that you're not to old for tickles; Now we can get up and shower.

timeskip- The dinner.

I decided to wear a beautiful black dress with my bag from all drawn. Michael wore a white dress shirt and some black pants to match. Everyone was finally here and we all sat down to eat but after we all ate Michael stood up.

"Hey everyone, I want to make a toast." Michael begins he looks down at my eyes and I look up at him. My love.

"I want to toast to Liz, my beautiful, sweet, kind, talented, and compassionate wife. Today you are 30. Today is the start of a new decade for learn, loving, and growing." I feel a warm tear stream down my face as he speaks about me.

"I am excited and forever grateful to be apart of this growth, my baby; I love you, to Liz!" He says and everyone raises their glasses

"To Liz!!" Everyone cheered.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful friend." Ari says from one part of the room.

"Happy birthday girl." Leon says coming to hug me.

"Happy birthday Lizzy!" My friends all said coming for pics and hugs.

"My baby girl, 30 years. We've done good." My parents came up to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday, old lady." George laughs.

"You'll get here soon, but thanks." I laugh back.

"Even if I get there, you'll still be years ahead." He snaps back.

"Well played, little brother." I admit.

"Happy birthday!" Wakeema came to give me a hug.

"Happy birthday, liz." Laurel says coming in for a hug.

"Happy birthday Liz gillies." Daniella and Andrew said handing me a bag with 2 cards in it.

"Thank you all so much for everything!!" I exchanged my gratitude. "I'll open all the gifts here."

Daniella's gift comes first to me. It's a chanel purse with my name engraved in the matching wallet. With a card from the kids. "HaPpY BirThday auntie lizzy❤️" Gio and ivry. 

"Awh thank you guys." I have to come see the kids soon." I say smiling at the letter.

Next came a gift from my parents.. a book of poetry my dad wrote me every year for my birthday including this one.

"To my lizzy, even though you, my daughter may outgrow my lap but you'll never outgrow my heart, no matter where you go in life, you'll always be my number one girl . A father holds his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever. When it comes to you, I have done wonderful things, like raising you. My beautiful daughter."

"Dad, it's beautiful thank you." I say sniffling a little.

Next came a gift from Michael

A card that read
"To my wife, my love, my partner in crime, my ride or die, my everything. You're so beautiful and I love everything about you, inside and out. You have lightened my life in the darkest times. You have shown me hope and true love when I felt I couldn't love myself. You have built yourself up from the ground it's so beautiful to watch. I can't  think of anyone more who deserves the world and more. im so immensely proud to support someone as amazing as you, we're all so proud of how far you've come within the acting industry and also as a person and we can't wait to see you continue to grow even more you truly are amazing and I love you so much, with everything I have, Elizabeth, My darling angel, happy birthday

I opened the gift and it was tiffany boxes with jewelry to match my wedding rings and my engagement rings. then another bracelet just like the one he got me when we ended victorious.

"Michael." I say tearing up " I love you." I kissed him slowly on the lips then whispered in his ear "I have something for you when we get home." He smiled and everyone  laughed as if they knew what was going on.

"We have one." Dalton and Ari say as they bring a bag walking up.

It's a shoe box, with a pair of shoes, a shirt and a flat box.

"Ohh I love the shoes you guys." I say with a smile. I opened the shirt and it's says "New bestie loading" on the front and "promoted to auntie" on the back.

"Ariana.." I say starting to smile.

"Open the box dingus." She smiled back.

It was a positive pregnancy test.

"HOLY SHIT ARI!!!" I yelled running towards her and rubbing the slightly visible bump and giving them tight hugs.  Everyone cheered and laughed then after the rest of the gifts we sang happy birthday and then we all laughed and drank then cleaned up and left for the night.

timeskip at home- Michael's POV

"So... Liz" I trailed my thought.

"Oh, so now that i'm thirty no more babe,baby, Amoracita?" she says letting the last nickname roll of the tongue.

"Hm.. I don't know." He says pulling me in. "You said you had a surprise waiting for me?" I reminded.

"I do." She smirked back.

"Well that's too bad..." I trail off again.

"Too bad?" She asked.

"You can't gift me on your birthday Liz." I laughed.

"It's more a gift I got myself- But I guess I can show you." She laughed back.  She came out in a Red lingerie set with a pair of red bottoms on.

"Oh.. well then I guess mine corresponds." I suggest. I pulled a box out of the nightstand table drawer. It was a box with fluffy handcuffs in it. "New age, new interests?" I said pulling her in and tracing her cleavage with my finger tip.

"Oh no, I can't let you start something you can't finish." She said backing up.

"I can't finish if you won't let me start." I explained. She leaned back into me and looked down and kissed me I spun her around so I could push her down, lay soft kisses down her jawline and kiss down her neck which makes her release sweet squeals of Pleasure as I work my way down her body I slide the top half of her lingerie off to her expose her full breasts to me and I take them into my hands and begin to pleasure them.

"Holy fuck." I whispered to myself admiring the small woman's body at my touch.

I sent chaste kisses to leave hickeys back up her torso and then reached her black lace panties and placed kisses down the lace fabric over her. I placed the kisses on her thighs and left dark hickeys around her inner thigh.

"Please, Michael." is all she can get out of that pretty little mouth of hers.

"Please what, Amoracita; You must use your words to get what you want- even if it's your birthday." I smirked back at her standing up from being between her legs.

"Please, touch me." She whispered softly.

"You see what happens when you underestimate me? You wind up begging for me." I whispered against her skin then removing the fabric clinging to her dripping center. I slid my tongue through her soaked slit and then added my fingers when the time came.

"Oh my god, right there." She exclaimed while her body recoiled from my following of her words.

"Just like that baby?" I asked her while giving what the birthday girl wants.

"Oh my fucking God, I do." She says while trying to catch her breath trying to hold herself together

"You're so beautiful, struggling to keep it together, all it takes is one touch and you're over." I teased her

"Please." She whines.

"Just because you asked so nicely." I agree understanding what she wanted. She released on me and I took my fingers out which sent chills through her body and I cleaned up my mess with my mouth then trailed up back to her mouth and kissed her so she could taste the aroma of her own pleasure that was in my mouth.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you, my love but it's not over." She challenged me.

"It's not?" I challenged back

"No, we're just getting started." She smirked up at me.

A/N!!!
HEYYY IM BACK W ANOTHER ONE EHHEHEHEHEHE. anyways thank y'all for supporting me with all my writing even if it's inconsistent asf. But anyways if y'all have requests for me plzzzzz tell me I would love to write them.. it can be any fandom or celeb it doesn't just have to be liz or ari but if it is i'll have a beautiful time writing it... mmmmk bye now

ur fav,
lizzymcgillz x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...
5.5K 114 25
Elizabeth,a innocent girl with an abusive mother Meliodas,a boy born with no emotions Both think they're mistakes that came into this world and they...
10.7K 293 63
just read ☺️🀍.
245 0 34
some of these are very old so excuse it and there might be smut !Β‘! but I might continue soon.. just been doing a lot. - story rankings #1 danielseav...