What's Up Neighbor? (Beta Lum...

By hopeywopey5

Beta Lumity (Lucia and Amelia) GAY ⚠️TW for violence, SA, Self Harm, substance abuse, physical abuse, parenta... More

A Fresh Start
The Owl House
Back At My Place
An Invitation
The Party
What Happened?
What do you mean?
Finally
Haircut
NEW FIC??
Accidents
Breathing
Gone
Song On The Beach
The Spot
Blast from the past
Savior (part 2)
Waited (smut/filler chapter)
Finale

Savior

1.8K 37 144
By hopeywopey5

AMITY POV
.
.
.
.
tw: violence, weed (idk if that triggers anybody)

I walked back to my dorm. The sun was starting to set and the air was crisp. Fall is the best season, no doubt about it.

I took my time walking back home, my thoughts drifting back to that Lucia girl. She kinda annoying. I mean, sure she had humor, charm, style, nice hair, nice hands... NO. Nope. She was just annoying.
Don't let the gay thoughts win over right now Amelia. I pulled out my airpods and shuffled a playlist. I looked at what song was on.

Bubble Gum- Clairo.

The soft guitar sounded in my ears. This song always calmed down my mind. It was the perfect mix of sad and calm. I remember listening to this in my room after a hard day in high school. The song finished, as did 2 more after it before I got to my dorm.

When I walked in, Boscha and Skara were all over each other on the couch, one of my bottles of white liquor on the coffee table. Already? It's barely 4:30 I rolled my eyes and walked straight into my room to avoid seeing something I regretted.

I put my stuff on my bed and changed out of my clothes. I put on a black hoody and some flowy black pants. I always found a way to dress so emo.

I sat back on my bed and pulled my laptop out of my tote bag. Something else fell out with it. It was a napkin with some writing. There was a phone number and under it was written:

Text me sometime, Minty

It must've been that girl from the cafe. How did she even get that in there? I decided to text her.

Amelia: who is this?

I thought I would have to wait like an hour, but about 5 minutes later, I received a text back.

Unknown: heyyy it's lucia.
Unknown: is this blight?

I quickly made her contact and texted her back.

Amelia: yes

Lucia: dam blight, ru a dry texter

Amelia: i said one word.

Lucia: exactly

Amelia: ?

Lucia: nvm

Amelia: ok

She read my text but didn't respond. I felt a pang of... disappointment? No. She's even annoying over text. Anyways, I put my phone down and pulled out my laptop to watch a movie. I went onto disney and turned on my comfort movie: Frozen.

Ok, so it's a kids' movie, but I loved the music, all the hidden details, it was just such a good movie!! Please don't shame me. Also, when I was really little, I had the biggest crush on Elsa. Let It Go was literally my gay awakening.

Anyways, I watched the movie and cried at the ending as always, and by this time it was 7, and already dark. Another reason I loved fall. I decided to go outside to smoke a cigarette. I looked into the mirror. My makeup was smudged, so I just wiped it all off. I put my messy green hair in a half-up style and grabbed my cigarettes and lighter.

When I got out of the building, I lit my cigarette. I looked around and saw 2 figures sitting on a bench, also smoking, but from the smell, it wasn't just a cigarette. They had a quiet conversation going on that I couldn't hear. It annoyed me that other people were out here.

I inhaled a few more puffs, and the saw somebody walking towards me from the side. I tried my best to ignore whoever it was.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" the gruff voice beside me said. Ugh. Confrontation.

"Would you fuck off?" I turned to look at whoever this guy was. I couldn't see him since he wore a hood. For some reason he grabbed my arm. I tried my best to yank it away from him, but his grip was tight, maiming me drop the cigarette out of my other hand.

"Get the fuck off of me, let me go." Those words didn't seem to do anything. Then he started to drag me. "I SAID LET ME GO!" I started to yell. I kicked randomly and ended up hitting him in the side of the knee, buckling it. He grunted in pain but still didn't let go. I might've ended up just making him more angry.

He pulled me harder and grabbed my single arm with two of his hands. I started yelling curses and flailing as much as I could as he dragged me. That was when I saw someone walk up behind him. I couldn't quite make out who it was.

"Hey dickwad," I heard a lower feminine voice growl. The guy turned around and let me go, making me fall to the ground. I looked up and saw the tall, lanky figure punch the hooded guy straight in the face. The guy stumbled but then tried to tackle whoever my savior was.

The two ended up in a full on fight. When the guy tried to go for a tackle, the other figure swiftly moved out of the way, letting him basically face plant into the floor. Then the tall figure got on top of him and started pounding his face with their fists. The guy seemed to have given up, so the winning fighter stood up and kicked him in the side multiple times.

My rescuer left the guy curled up on the floor for a moment and then bent down and whispered to him something that made him get up and sprint and stumble away.

Somewhere in the fight, my rescuer's jacket had been pulled off, leaving them in a tank top. Now they stood facing away from me, the lamp-light brightening their silhouette, defining their arm muscles and strong, tall stance.

My time of admiration was cut short when they turned toward me and bent down to check on me. When they got closer to my level I was able to make out their facial features and I could tell it was—

LUCIA?! FROM THE COFFEE SHOP?! WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S THAT STRONG?!

"Hey are you oka— BLIGHT?!" I heard Lucia say. She grabbed my hand to help me up but as soon as I was on my feet I swatted it away. What was this heat that was coming onto my face? It's just the Noceda kid...

She walked away from me and got her jacket off the ground.

"You good, Blight? Who the fuck was that guy?" Lucia asked, coming back closer to me. I avoided looking at her for some reason, I didn't want her to see the blush creeping onto my face, even in the dark.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm a girl, that's just what happens, I guess." I said, rubbing the spot on my wrist the guy had grabbed. There would be a bruise there.

"No, it's not 'just what happens', the fuck? Who told you that?" Lucia asked, sounding upset.

"I don't know, my mom..."

"What kind of mom says that bullshit?"

"A shitty one?"

"Yeah, no duh." Lucia said and we both laughed lightly. "Hey Blight, do you smoke weed?" That was a random question.

"Uh— yeah, I guess, sometimes..." I said nervously. Was she one of the ones from the park bench? Well duh, Amelia.

"You wanna join us? We've got 2 more rolled up, we were gonna take 'em back into the dorm and like—open a window or something." She had some of the same nervousness as me, it sounded like.

"I guess. But who's 'us'?" I asked, looking over at the person still smoking on the bench.

"Oh, that's my roommate Willow." Lucia said.

"Oh ok." The name didn't sound familiar, but I decided I'd go anyways. I followed Lucia inside and back to my apartment. What an eventful first day of the year.

LUCIA POV, AFTER CAFE

I got home and went to look for my roommate, but she was nowhere to be found. I shrugged it off. Willow was responsible. I went to my room and sat down, wondering if that Blight girl had seen my napkin note. I blushed lightly thinking of her face, her minty hair, her caramel eyes... Damn, she was really pretty.

Just as I was thinking about her, I felt a buzz from my phone. I looked at it to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: who is this?

Oh my fucking god it's Blight.

Lucia: heyyy it's lucia.
Lucia: is this blight?

Unknown: yes

I made her contact: Blight.

Lucia: dam blight, ru a dry texter

Blight: i said one word.

Lucia: exactly

Blight : ?

Lucia: nvm

Blight: ok

After the Blight sent that, Willow came barging through my bedroom door and quickly yelled, "FIRSTOFALLYOULEFTTHEDORMUNLOCKEDSECONDOFALLIGOTWEEEEEED!"

I was so scared I basically threw my phone. I would text Blight later. For now, "WHAT THE FUCK WILLOW YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" This sent her into a fit of laughter, rolling around on the floor basically crying. This laughter infected me and I joined her in her fit.

"Ok, ok," I said, catching my breath. "How did you get weed? Where did you get weed?"

"I found it," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Where?" I was started to actually wonder. There was a long pause. "Willow, where?"

She started to laugh again.

"Ahh, I'm just fucking with ya, it was in my car." She sat down on my bed with the little baggie in her hands. "You wanna roll it now?"

"Eh, I was gonna chill for a little bit." I looked at my watch, reading 4:47. "How about at, like, 6?" I had nothing else to do but nap, I'm sure Willow was the same way.

"Sounds good." Willow said and left my room, closing the door behind her.

I pulled out my laptop to watch a movie. Through the wall behind my head, I faintly heard the sound of moans and began chuckling to myself. I wonder if that's Blight or her roommate. Why was I wondering that. I ignored it and put my headphones in. I couldn't afford Spotify premium, but when I used Spotify on my laptop, it gave me free premium. I had no idea why, but it did nonetheless.

I shuffled one of my playlists and skipped through a few songs until I came to one I actually liked.

Ceilings- Lizzy McCalpine

It was a random one. My preference was usually rap music, but I wanted to sleep, and it was calm, so I let it play.

My nap was again interrupted by Willow, but this time it was like 2 hours later.

"Dude, its 6:30 already, get your ass up." She grabbed the pillow from under my head and hit my face with it.

"Goddamn ok, chill." I got up quickly so I could stop her torture. I followed her to the living room where she pulled over a couple boxes for us to sit on and grabbed a tray and paper to start rolling up the blunts. I did 2 in the timespan it took her to do one.

"How are you so good at this, dude?" Willow asked, annoyed.

I lifted up my right hand and shuffled my fingers with a smirk, "Gay fingers, bro." Both of us laughed and then put away the supplies. I got my jacket and beanie out of my room and headed downstairs with Willow.

We got outside and found a bench to sit on. I lit the first blunt and got the first puff. I passed it along to Willow. We went back and forth for a few minutes, taking it slow. Someone walked out of the dorm building, which made us panic a little bit, but they seemed to just be smoking as well.

That was when I started to hear grunting. Then yelling. And more yelling. I looked over and some hooded guy was trying to drag away the person who had just came out to smoke. I handed the blunt to Willow and walked over to the two.

"Hey dickwad," I said, standing right behind the aggressor. He turned around and I quickly punched him in the jaw. He stumbled away and tried to grab my arm, but just ended up pulling off my jacket. I hit him another time and he fell on the ground. I got on top of him and hit him in the face 3 good times. I got up and kicked him in the side aggressively. I fucking hated guys like this, taking advantage of people smaller than themselves.

I bent down to the guy who was groaning, curled up on the ground. "Fucking. Run. Before I kill you," I growled into his ear. At this he got up and stumbled away into the darkness.

a/n AHHH FIRST LUCIA FIGHT— also, king ass chapter
2158 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
23.6K 446 24
What if Luz never went to the demon realm. What if instead, she went to that awful camp and it changed her. But, she comes across the same owl that s...
189K 5.4K 40
It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway back to the Boiling Isles was no where to...
6.7K 164 28
Lucia and luz noceda go to the human realm for "vacation" staying with eda a long time family friend of theirs. But the two sister realize the predi...