The Heart Ichigo X Reader๐Ÿ“

By MerisaRo

Day in the life of you, Ichigo and the crew. There's romance, banter and cheeky questionable and naughty mom... More

Moonlight
Moonlight II
End of Summer
Blue Skies
Bra size
Hot Pot Fridays
Hot Pot Fridays II
Chads Plan
911
The Bracelet
Ichigo's Room
Dilemma Of Two Minds ๏ฟผ
Misunderstandings
Before the road
Jerk
Tequila Night
Tequila Night II
Night Work
Connections
A Little Vanilla
A Quincy Promise
Strawberries & Cream ๐Ÿ“
New Start
Gossip
Unexpected
Lavender Kisses
The 4th Floor
Friendship
Friendship II
The Date
I Miss You
From Me to You
Forgiveness
Home
Kiss Me More
The Heart
7 minutes in heaven

Winter Festival โ„๏ธ

631 24 10
By MerisaRo

Your fingers trailed over your lips wanting to feel his again. It had been days and you prayed he came back soon.

Getting up you saw the small box on the table you didn't get a chance to ask him about it but the note told you not to open it until the day of the winter festival. He also noted he couldn't wait to see you in a Kimono.

The plan for the day; Tatsuki, Orihime would come over to your house to get ready and later everyone else would meet you here too. Your house was the closest to the main celebration of fireworks.

The only problem is you didn't have a Kimono! but you had time to shop for one since the festival didn't start till the evening.

You made your way into town to the seamstress. There was a long line but luckily you booked a timeslot in advance. Walking inside you saw some familiar faces. "(YN)-chan?" a meek voice called for you. It was Yuzu. You greeted them and Yuzu and Isshin hugged you. "You're scaring her let go " Karin folded her arms.

"Dad is getting us Kimonos! I'm wearing a yellow one and Karin has a purple one. They're super pretty" Yuzu showed you the drawing she made "I designed them"

"They look beautiful Yuzu" You took your phone out to show her the design you wanted for yours it was in your favourite colour.

"That would be really pretty on you, you should ask for the 'winter's night' pattern it would match Ichigo's which would be cute" She grinned. "Matching Kimonos" Isshin cried "The joys of youth"

"You don't have to listen to them" Karin told you. "Get whatever pattern you want" She dragged them back to their seats. It was a great idea and you would really like to surprise him. The seamstress called you in and took measurements.

A couple of hours later you arrived back home.
You ate the snacks you bought and laid out your kimono.

Your phone buzzed "hm?" You unlocked it pausing the video on your laptop.
Tatsuki: Where outside
You opened the door Tatsuki hugged you. You also notice the white bag with the box in it. The same box at Uryu's house. 'So it was a gift for Tatsuki'
Orihime smiled weakly at you.

"You guys can go straight to my room and we can get ready" You followed behind them up the stairs.
The three of you ate snacks and played music. You did Tatsuki's hair and makeup with Orihime's help and in turn, they did yours.

Tatsuki was the first to put on her kimono. It was the gift that Uryu got her just from the material alone you could tell it was expensive. It had an Indigo blue colour with a flower pattern. Her cheeks were stained red as she looked in the mirror. You fixed the back of her kimono as Orihime went to change.
"You look so pretty Tatsuki I know Uyru's going to be lost for words" you spoke quietly
"How-? You know?" She blushed further
"Yep! I'm happy for you"
"Thanks" she hid her face.

Orihime wore a pink Kimono with cherry blossoms. She looked amazing making you second-guess yourself. How could Ichigo not be in love with her...

You put on the kimono struggling a bit Tatsuki came to help. She pulled the band of fabric around your waist tightly. "Can't brea-the"
"You'll get used to it" she smoothed it making sure it wouldn't come undone. "Are you and Ichigo making it official today?"
"Um- um I'm not sure..we haven't talked about it"
"It would be really romantic if you did. With the festival and all"
"That's if he turns up"

Tatsuki lifts my chin up "he will- he's been looking forward to this day so you might be in for a treat at the end of the night"
"Tatsuki-!" Your ears burned
"Oh come on, you guys are like one step away from ripping each other's clothes off" she laughed.
It wasn't like it didn't cross your mind more than once today but still, you weren't counting on it.

The doorbell rang. "That must be the guys" Tatsuki winked. Your heart fluttered imagining seeing Ichigo in a Yukata.
"I'll go and get them" Orihime shouted from outside of the bathroom.

You walked out and went over to get the gift Ichigo left. It was in a small black box. "Ooo what's that?" Tatsuki looked over my shoulder.
"It's a gift from Ichigo. He told me to open it on the day of the festival" you showed her the note stuck to the box.

You opened the box. Resting on the velvet cushion was a silver necklace, it sparkled but what caught your eye was the moon-shaped pendant. Within the silver moon was a beautiful diamond.

"It's...beautiful" you teared up. Tatsuki put it around your neck. "You're definitely his girlfriend now" she smiled taking your hand. "He's probably downstairs let's go"

Downstairs Keigo, Chad, Mizuiro, Uryu stood with Orihime. Your eyes searched but no Ichigo..

"All of you look amazing!" Keigo cheered he looked like he had started drinking already.

You noticed that Uryu and Tatsuki matched in color and pattern but you weren't the only one to notice.
"That's odd?" Mizuiro pointed out. They both blushed. Uryu looked down at Tatsuki both of them sharing awkward glances. Uryu snaked his hand into hers which was met with cheers from the guys.

"Where's Ichigo?" Orihime asked them. Everyone looked to Uryu. "I'm not his keeper!" He sighed "Just like you guys I haven't heard anything"

"We should make our way now. The fireworks will soon start" Chad checked his watch.
"Shots first!!" Keigo brought the bottle out of his Yukata and Mizuiro with the shot glasses.

You weren't in the mood for it especially since Ichigo wasn't here so you passed the offer. However, you thanked the heavens it wasn't Chad's tequila but cheap sake. Who knows what would happen if Ichigo was here.

You all walked through the many food stalls of the festival. Uryu and Tatsuki walked off a-bit hand in hand.

The nightlights flickered and lit up around you there was only one person you wanted to share it with. That red ribbon wrapped around you. That familiar ribbon that brought you warmth... You turned around being met with his brown orbs and charming smile. "(YN)" his eyes soften "I'm sorry I couldn't get here earlier" his eyes trailed down to the necklace. Ichigo's face reddened at your matching kimono pattern. Yuzu had told him before he left and he was really happy you did pick it.

"You're here now that's all that matters-"
"Ichigo!" Keigo grabbed him "Come! You have to help Mizuiro win this prize" Keigo dragged him off.
'Will we get a moment alone today?' You sighed
Your phone buzzed
Ichigo: Meet me by the shrine in 30mins

The shrine was near the top of the hill you caught up with Uryu' and Tatsuki for a bit before heading to the shrine.

 。
  。

She sensed him "Where did he go?" Her vermilion hair swayed as she walked through the crowds. She only needed 5 minutes with him to tell him how she felt. Orihime had planned her confession before the summer break and then you turned up and changed everything.

Ichigo became distant and it wasn't fair- she had known him the longest and been there for him at his lowest and yet he fell for you... She convinced herself he only needed a little push to realise that she had been here for him and maybe once she confessed he would change.

"Ichigo" she spotted him looking around. There were only 2 other people at the shrine. Behind the shrine, you could see the view of Karakura town.
"Orihime" he waved.

Ichigo greeted his long-time friend, her face reddened. Ichigo closed his eyes briefly it was time to stop acting clueless and admit he knew Orihime was the other factor. He knew deep inside he didn't acknowledge it as he didn't want to hurt her. Yes, he cared for her but he didn't love her.

"Ichigo there's something I need to tell you" She looked to the floor.
"Orihime..." he placed a hand on her shoulder knowing where this was going.
She picked up on his tone and her heart broke. "Before you say anything" she stepped closer
"Hime?-" Ichigo's eyes widen at Orihime pressing her lips onto his.

A few feet behind Orihime is where you stood.

Your throat was dry and your stomach dropped.
"Ichigo?" Your voice cracked. Ichigo had pushed Orihime off him. "(YN)! Wait!"
You began walking as fast as you could in your kimono. "Leave me alone!" You brushed his arm away tears in your eyes. "It wasn't what it looked like!"
"Get away from me! I knew you were in love with her!"
Ichigo chased behind you. "Stop following me!" You wiped your eyes.
"No I won't!" Ichigo raised his voice a little. He wasn't going to let this misunderstanding ruin anything anymore. He held onto your arm "Let me explain (YN)" he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You tried to pull him off you but he didn't budge.

"Ichigo- let me go please" you spoke quieter just wanting to run home and get away from him.
"No, I'm not letting you slip through my fingers anymore (YN). She kissed me I didn't kiss her back please believe me" his hold on you lightened. You faced him.

The fireworks lit the sky in an array of colours highlighting the both of you. His thumb wiped your tears away slowly. He bit the inside of his lip. He would be damned if he let you get away. He had planned every moment of this day unfortunately things didn't work how he wanted but he wanted to let you know he only wanted you.

No more worries

No more doubts

Ichigo admired your features "You're so beautiful (YN)"

You placed your hand on top of his that held your face. His other hand reached down to the necklace turning the pendant on the back.

You saw a date engraved into it. "That's the day we met...under the moonlight" he smiled fondly. His eyes lifted back to yours.

"I love you (YN)"

The scarlet firework littered the sky as he pressed his lips onto yours. You melted into him. He was soft and warm.
"I love you too"
Ichigo pulled away but you brought his lips back to yours.

You held him close "I'm sorry" you whispered against his lips.

"Let's enjoy the night" he took you by the hand. He looked so handsome in his green Yukata.

It was your first time at a festival and Ichigo made sure you got to taste all the foods and even won you a plushy.

You walked with Ichigo the both of you eating takoyaki you glanced up at him. He caught you staring "Did some of it get on my face?" He brushed the side of his face.
"No you're just cute that's all"
Ichigo's face reddened. You chuckled at his reaction. "Aww you're all flustered" Your hand in his.

"There you guys are!" Chad waved he was walking with the rest of the group.
"Oh matching Kimono patterns!" Keigo elbowed Ichigo playfully.
"(YN) is my girlfriend after all" His face became even more red.
The group gasped. "Finally!" Keigo hugged the both of you.
"Let's head back, Orihime left already" Chad spoke.

Back at your house Orihime got her stuff and left with Tatsuki and Uryu.

Chad, Mizuiro and Keigo whisper among themselves. "I think we should give them some privacy" Mizuiro spoke.
All three of them agreed. Ichigo watched them confused as to why they were huddled together. You had gone upstairs to take your kimono off. You still couldn't breathe in it.

"Ichigo we'll see you at school" They all smiled at him.
"O-Okay?"
Keigo gave him a thumbs up and his eyes sparkled.
"weird?" he waved them goodbye.

"Ichigo" you called for him. Ichigo went to your room. The door crackled slightly. "I can't unite the back. Tatsuki really tightened it"

You opened the door wider. Ichigo closed it behind him. "I got you" he pulled the fabric but it wasn't budging. "Hold on" his hand pressed around your stomach holding you in place as he pulled the back. The fabric loosened and you inhaled properly.

The kimono slowly came apart at the top, dropping off your shoulders. Ichigo's hand didn't leave your stomach instead he pulled you back against his chest.
"(YN)..." his breath against your neck.
"Yes" your hand on top of his.
You felt the softness of his lips on your skin.
"I'm so happy I met you" he spoke in your ear
"I feel the same" You turned in his embrace. Both your faces flushed.

You kissed him lightly, and his hand held you at your hip. Your fingers traced the inside of his Yukata pulling it loose slightly.
"We're alone with no interruptions" He spoke faintly "plus sober"
Your eyes locked with his
"You remember the promise from the Inn?" He kissed your neck. "Yes-s"
He gently guided you back to the bed. He hovered over you.

"Will you let me have you tonight?"

A/N: it's time! I'll try and upload the next part this week!! 😭 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.7K 15
[๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ !๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง] โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ,โž โบ ใ€€ใ€€ หš . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€...
9.6K 228 22
You the reader were going to school like a normal day when you noticed the characters from Bleach were there. It was a dream come true. But along wit...
20.4K 411 13
Ichigo and Rukia have always had feelings for eachother but were never quite able to let blossom until now. This goes out to all of us Bleach fans w...
31K 1K 42
When Ichigo shows no interest to Shinji's lures of joining the Vizard, the group of ex-Shinigami end up taking to slightly extreme measures. Ichigo i...