Jackie potter (A Fred Weasley...

By seirra78

πŸ’₯ a better version of the other potter πŸ’₯ lots of romance πŸ’₯ funny πŸ’₯ highs and lows πŸ’₯ tough times πŸ’₯ matu... More

01. introductions
02. letters
03. diagon alley
04. hogwarts
05. sorting
06. first class
07. first friend
08. quidditch
09. christmas
10. gift
11. mama? dad?
12. dragon
13. into the trap door
14. quirrell
15. dobby
16. fiesty
17. the vision
18. lockhart
19. kill
20. polyjuice potion
21. the promise
22. tired j?
23. i love you
24. attack at the library
25. better you than us
26. ginny
27. hagrid
28. the leaky cauldron
29. dementor
30. buckbeak
31. the black dog
32. protection
33. its our dad's
34. date inside his dorm
35. expecto patronum
36. wormtail
37. the full moon
38. brave
40. the tri-wizarding tournament
41. unforgivable curses
42. champions
43. its a dragon
44. first task
45. visions
46. yuleball outfits
47. the yule ball
48. together again
49. the egg
50. second task
51. double date
52. his birthday
53. the third task
54. he's back
55. memorial
56. thank you
57. the order of the pheonix
58. the hearing
59. love in the kitchen
60. the perfect train ride
61. lie
62. the army
so sorry
63. the room of requirement
64. empty room
65. something bad
67. st mungo's
68. my wife
69. tie me up
70. you lost
71. magic dampener
72. life without you
73. sirius
74. battle at the ministry
75. sacrifice
76. back home
77. Car's outside
78. horace slughorn
79. draco & mommy
80. liquid luck
81. cursed
82. slugclub
83. quidditch
84. Christmas party
85. Christmas at the burrow
86. fun in his flat
87. poisoned
88. sectumsempra
89. the headmaster's death
90. Mrs tonks lupin

39. quidditch world cup

149 5 0
By seirra78

"Prongs, we've been here before!" I heard my voice echo as we looked around the graveyard.

I saw a tom riddle grave.

"She only sings it when she's sad and don't wanna be alone what did you do!" I heard harry.

"Avada kedavra!" I heard another voice.

"Sweety let go, Jackie let go!" I heard a sweet voice.

"Don't turn your back on me lady potter come out and play like you always wanted to!" I heard a voice.

"Have it your way then bitch" I yelled.

"Jackie! Jackie!"

"what" I said not opening my eyes.

"wake up you idiot" I heard hermione I opened my eyes to see where she stood and I wrapped my arms around her and close my eyes again.

"wake up jackie" she warned.

"Please, I only fall asleep now" I whined laying on the bed again.

"I got mini cake" I jolted up.

"where is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"downstairs" she laughed, I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth and ran downstairs as fast as I could. Mini cakes are my favorite sweets in the world. I used to eat those when we get to the park sometimes with harry.

"Good morning Jackie dear" molly said.

"morning molly, where's my mini cake?" I asked looking for it with my tired eyes.

"your what dear?" She questioned then I spotted it.

"this" I opened the box and I actually found five "here try it, it's so amazing" I pushed one to her lips she looked at me hesitantly.

"Nothings in it I swear, try it" I laughed and she took a bite, her eyes widened
"see? This is what I told you about" I sat down at the table eating the rest.

"you already eat it!?" I heard hermione from my back.

"what did you expect then mione?" I said. made her laugh.

"hurry up, Jackie, get changed, we'll be  leaving soon!" I heard hermione yelling from downstairs as I change into my outfit.

"I'm almost done!" I called back.

♤♡◇♧

We all walked out the burrow. Ron and i were still yawning, last night we were talking and laughing while harry was asleep. Harry hold my hands as we walk.

We soon met Amos and his son Cedric, me and Cedric met when I got into a fight with a hufflepuff boy in second year, I was about to punch the boy when he got on my way and I punched him instead.

Ever since that day he is my friend he always says that he loves me his little sister.

"hey big boy" I said as we hugged.

"how are you little girl?" he said as we pulled away.

We walked together "have you heard about mini cakes? They're like 2 inches and they have creams its amazing!" I kept talking about the cakes and he just smiles at me.

"Never heard of it" he said.

"Mama always used to say too much sweet can go to your teeth and you'll get a teeth decay" he laughed harder this time.

"Little girl, that's personal" he said.

"It is, I never shut my mouth do I?" He laughed again this time even louder. I could feel Fred's eyes burning on us. I turn and winked at him.

"Which side are you on?" He asked.

"Bulgaria of course, all the weasleys except Ron are for Irish, harry, ron and I are for Bulgaria" I told him. He laughs at me again.

"Say Bulgaria again?" He asked. I sound really funny when I say the words that have ria in them. And all my friends laugh at me, even when I casted colovaria spell.

"Bulgaria" I said making him laugh. "Shut up its not funny" I said slapping his arm playfully. we reached at the top of the hill and found an old boot.

"get yourself into a position" we heard Amos. they all knelt down touching the boot while me and harry stand still the twins told us it was a port key.

"What's a port key?" harry and i asked. But they ignored our question.

"on three....one....two...."

"Potters!" Arthur said. we both touched the boot.

"three!" We start spining around. my least favorite thing to do. after we spun for a while Arthur spoke.

"let go kids"

"what!?" hermione and I asked.

"let go!" We did but only to fall to the ground then Arthur, Amos and Cedric came. they were walking in the air.

"I'll see you at school little girl?" He said after helping me get up and kiss my cheek.

"see you at school big boy" I said and he walked off We walked through the crowd watching amazing things.

"See you at school little girl?" Fred said in a girly voice and walk past me and I laughed. But when he said it, it has difference. Especially after that one time he call me babygirl.

"I didn't know you were close to Cedric" ginny mocked.

"oi, shut it, I have a boyfriend, a very protective one on that" I said pointing to myself. We reached a tent and we went in. on the outside it looks small but on the inside, its huge. Ron quickly run to the kitchen.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen were all hungry" Arthur said.

"YEAH GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN RON!" the twins said putting their legs on the table

"feet of the table" Arthur said.

"FEET OF THE TABLE!" They repeated making me laugh.

~

We walked what feels like hundreds of stairs "blimey dad how far are we?" Ron asked panting. I stand next to Fred who was standing next to Arthur as we took a break.

"Well let's put it this way....if it rains.... you'll be the first to know" I heard the most annoying voice I never wanna hear. I turned around smiling.

"oh look it's barbie, hey barbie" I waved at lucius his expression turned from mischievous to angry. Fred laughed and pull me into a side hug. I saw draco smiling at me but I flipped him off.

We all turned to leave but he put his cane on Harry's hand "go enjoy yourself will you?....while you can" anger took over me. I tilted my head a little and the cane flew away from him he stared at me in shock.

"two. On three, I'll put the cane inside your neck so be careful lucius" i spat. my hair turned dark green. he gave me the 'I'll kill you soon' look I smirk and we walked away.

"Merlin this is why I love you my love" Fred beamed pulling me with him. we all go and watched as Ron's crush Victor Krum play, cheering with him.

~

We were outside the tent the twins were making silly noises and singing while harry and I stood next to eachother smiling at them.

"there's no one like krum" Ron said they lost and Ron was really pissed about it.

"Krum?"

"Krum?" The twins looked at eachother mocking him.

"he's like a brid in the air, he's more than an athlete, he's an aritst" Ron beamed.

"I think you're in love ron" ginny joined.

"Victor I love you" George sang.

"Victor I do" Fred finished.

"when we're apart my heart beats only for you" me and harry joined then we heard a noise.

"Sounds like that Irish got his pride on" Fred said.

"stop, stop it, it's not the Irish we gotta get out of here" Arthur said. The place got caught fire "get back to the port key everybody and stick together" Arthur instructed.

everyone starts running but harry and i got lost in the crowd. Then we both got separated. I called for him but there was no signal. then I whistled, again there was no sign of harry.

"Prongs!"

"Prongs!"

"Mormorde!" I heard someone yell and something starts forming into the sky. a skull and a snake coming out of its mouth. I watched and my scar burnt a little.

I saw a figure infront of me. We stood there staring at eachother. I couldn't see his face, just his figure. Then he ran away. I whistled again but this time he whistled back I run to where i heard it and found him, I hugged him tight.

"what the hell! I whistled this whole time and you didn't respond" I whisper to him.

"I fainted sorry" he whispered back.

"It's ok, I'm glad you're ok" I whispered then we heard hermione, Ron and fred calling us.

"We were worried about you!" mione said hugging us.

"we thought we lost you mates, what is that?" Ron said. harry looked and his scar burnt again.

"STUPEFY!" We heard and couple of red lights came to our direction but I quickly shielded us.

"that's my son!" I heard Arthur.

"kids are you alright?" He asked and we nodded.

"Which one of you did it?" Barty crouch Sr said pointing his wand at us.

"lower your wand sir we're not the bad guys were kids" I told crouch.

"You've been discovered In the scene of crime" he didn't listen he kept his wand pointed at us.

"Crime?" Harry asked confused.

"its the dark mark harry its his mark" Hermione said, then harry and I both know why our scar hurts.

"Voldemort? Those people tonight in the masks they're his people too aren't they?" I asked. Arthur nodded.

"death deaters" he said.

"follow me" barty said as his friends did.

"Wait there was a man, over there" I said they looked at me "he was the one who made that. I didn't see his face, just his figure" I said. they all walked to the direction i told them.

"Jackie!" I heard Fred. He ran to me as he saw Me. He crashed his lips against mine without any warning. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did some one hurt you?" I shook my head.

"I'm fine freddie" I said.

"Let's go back to the portkey" he pulled me with him. "You're not getting out of my sight again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 56.7K 93
━━━ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… | βπ—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ *:ο½₯ο½₯゚...
743K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞
18.6K 413 38
❝𝖢𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹?❞ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—‰π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹. ❝𝖨𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—Žπ—Œ π—π—ˆ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—...
1.3K 94 10
"π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’’π’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’π’š" π’”π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’” π’π’“π’Šπ’π’ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚π’–π’…π’†π’“π’” 𝒆𝒓𝒂