Tu Jo Mila (Completed)

By salley145

Preeta, Srishti and Bhavya has been living a life of poverty after their parents died, but it all changes whe... More

1b~Revenge On Her Behalf
2~Warning
2b~Friendship
3~Fun In The Jungle In The Rain
4~Burnt House
5~Beginning
6~Midnight Dance
7~Convinced
8~Understanding
9~Chance
Last Chp

1~Attackers And Saviors

302 11 4
By salley145

A girl in a saree was sitting on the floor getting beaten up endlessly, she cried, sobbed, begged for mercy through actions but the woman who was beating her didn't stop at all.

(Introducing Shraddha Arya as Preeta Arora~Srishti and Bhavya's elder sister, mute since birth)

"Kalmui, khoon he ganda hai tera, kaisi hai re tu, kya kar rahi thi mere betay ke saath kamre mein akeli sab dekha maine."

(Introducing Kamya Punjabi, a cameo, as Preeto Chauhan)

Two girls entered the house and she got shocked seeing the scenario and both rushed to stop the woman's hand angrily.

"Bas kijiye! Kitna maarengi us bechari ko? Kaisi aurat hain aap?"

(Introducing Mansi Srivastava as Bhavya Arora~Preeta's second younger sister)

"Chup kar re tu, tu bhi koi doodh ki dhuli nahi Bhavya, hai toh isi kalmui ka khoon aur hai toh isi ki behen na tu bhi? Is ki harkatein toh dekh."

"Khabardaar jo meri Preeta di par haath toh kya ungli bhi uthaai toh, aray kiun maarte ho un ko baar baar? Aisa kya kiya unho ne?"

(Introducing Anjum Fakih as Srishti Arora~Preeta's first younger sister)

"Ziada bholi mat ban tu Srishti, itni masoom nahi koi teri ye Preeta di, aray mere betay ke saath pakra hai maine isay akelay is ke kamre mein, gandi harkat kartay huay."

Bh~Jhoot! Preeta didi aisi hain he nahi, zaroor aap ke betay ne un ke saath zabardasti ki hai, aray agar meri Preeta didi ko aawaz nahi di hai Bhagwan ne is ka matlab ye nahi ke aap un par aisay atyachaar karengi.

Sr~bilkul, main bhi nahi maanti ke meri Preeta didi aisi ho sakti hain, apne betay ko tameez sikhao, samjhi? Jaiye yahan se ab, jaiye!

The woman went cursing the girls. Srishti and Bhavya helped Preeta to her feet and hugged her.

Sr~bas, roiye mat, hum jaante hain aap ki koi galti nahi

Bh~haan, bilkul, galti toh us manhoos ki hai, humari didi par shuru ke din se he gandi nazrein hain us ki, usay toh main chhorun gi nahi

Sr~haan, usi ki galti hai, (they released the hug and looked at Preeta who was crying endlessly, they both wiped her tears) aap ro mat, toh kya hua agar Bhagwan ne aap ko aawaz nahi di? Dekhna ek din aap ki zindagi mein koi aisa aye ga jo aap ki aawaz ban jaaye ga, aap ke liye aawaz uthaye ga, hum gareebo'n ki koi kadar nahi karta, lekin ek din hum teeno'n ki zindagi mein koi aaye ga jo humari hadh se ziada kadar karay ga

Preeta looked hopeless.

Bh~sach mein aye ga didi, dekhna, (Preeta shook her head and spoke in sign language, Bhavya voiced her actions) koi nahi aye ga, meri kismat mein pyaar ki lakeer he nahi, main bol nahi sakti isliye mujhe jo milay ga woh bhi behra, andha ya apahij ho ga, mujhe koi pasand nahi karay ga, main jitni bhi khubsurat hoon us se farak nahi parta, meri aawaz nahi hai, is baat ke aagay meri khubsurti aur mera dil dono pheekay par jayengay

Bhavya got emotional as Preeta cried more. Srishti applied lep on her wounds. Bhavya wiped her tears.

Bh~pyaar ho ga toh na toh ye sab koi nahi dekhay ga, woh aye ga dekhna, aye ga zaroor

Preeta shook her head and stood up and ran away.

Sr~aray didi thehro kahan ja rahay ho

Bh~Preeta di!

The duo stood up and ran after her as she ran and ran and ended up in the jungle still running, Srishti and Bhavya kept on running calling after her but she didn't stop and suddenly, an arrow struck Preeta stabbing her in the stomach making her stop in her tracks, she looked down at her stomach as she bled and fell on the floor feeling excruciating pain. Srishti and Bhavya got shocked and rushed to her.

Sr~Didi!

Bh~Preeta di!

Preeta just lied there bleeding.

Sr~ye kiya kis ne? Kis ne maara teer?

Bhavya looked around and saw a man with bow and arrow and stood up angrily.

Bh~(gritting her teeth) toh ye hai woh? (Srishti heard her and stood up following her gaze, Bhavya rushed to him and pushed him angrily) kya kiya ye? Kiun kiya? Ek bechaari masoom larki par teer chala kar aisay zakhmi kar diya tum ne!

The man pushed her and she fell down, this angered Srishti and she looked around and saw a huge rock, picked it and rushed to him.

Sr~aeyy! Teri ye himmat! Larkiyo'n ko is tarha maarta hai!

She hit him on his head with the rock, he got angry and pushed her away, she stumbled backwards, the rock fell from her hands and he aimed an arrow at her as well and just as the arrow was about to stab her, someone came and held the arrow just in time and stood before Srishti. He looked angrily at the man.

"Larki pe haath uthaata hai!"

(Introducing Abhishek Kapur as Sameer Luthra~a demon but good at heart)

He kicked and punched the man making all his arrows fall here and there. He fought with him and the man who helped Srishti fell injured on the floor. He was about to get hit by a rock but another man came and stopped the attacker man and pushed him, he fell on the ground.

"Tu theek hai na Sameer?"

(Introducing Leenesh Mattoo as Rudra Luthra~Sameer's elder brother, also a demon but good at heart)

S~haan main theek hoon

He stood up, the attacker man was about to attack Rudra by a huge rock but his hand was once again stopped.

"Khoon se na sahi, lekin pehchaan se toh main bilkul in ke jaisa hoon, isliye in ki madad karne yahan chala aya, Sameer, Rudra, lagta hai isay apni asliyat dikhani paray gi."

(Introducing Dheeraj Dhoopar as Aakesh~a demon, unrelated to Rudra and Sameer by blood but only because they are also demons, Ashwat's elder brother)

He smirked and closed his eyes, even Sameer and Rudra closed their eyes. Their veins popped out, nails grew, they opened their eyes and their eye color had changed, fangs had protruded, the attacker man got scared and ran away instantly, Aakesh smirked and looked at Sameer and Rudra, they normalized themselves in order to not reveal their identities to the girls and turned to them. Rudra helped Bhavya to her feet.

Ru~aap theek hain?

Bhavya nodded smiling slightly.

S~aap bhi theek hain na?

Srishti nodded. Aakesh's eyes went on Preeta and he rushed to her. He was smitten by her beauty but also pained by her pain.

Aa~in ko kya hua? Ye teer kaise laga inhein? Usi aadmi ne maara?

They all rushed forward.

Bh~jee, ye usi ne maara, jabhi ye laraai hui, aap sab ka dhaneywaad hum sab ko bachaane ke liye

Aa~woh sab toh theek hai lekin aap dono yahan in ke shareer se ye teer nikaalne ke bajaaye ye dekh rahay thay ke hum kaise larr rahay hain us aadmi se?

The duo got embarrassed.

Sr~ye sab pehli baar, hum ko nahi aata teer nikaalna

Aakesh held the arrow and pulled it out all at once, Preeta gasped, Bhavya and Srishti widened their eyes. Aakesh picked Preeta in his arms, she encircled her arms around him and closed her eyes in pain. Bhavya and Srishti looked at each other.

Bh~kya kar rahay hain aap? Usay neeche utaariye

Aa~woh chal nahi paaein gi, isliye

He began to walk deep in the forest with Srishti and Bhavya following him. Rudra and Sameer watched them.

Sr~aap humein jungle ke aur andar kiun le ja rahay hain? Dekhiye humein waapsi ka raasta nahi aata, aur humari behen ki haalat bhi kharab hai

Aa~us ki fikar mat kijiye, aap ki behen ko kuchh nahi ho ga, aur aap log ko aap ke ghar tak sahi salamat main pohnchaun ga

They kept walking till they came in front of his palace. He walked towards the gate, the girls gasped as the door opened on its own and he entered inside with Preeta. Srishti and Bhavya followed them, they turned as they heard the door getting closed.

Bh~(whispered) Srishti di, ye yahan andar aane wala tha toh darwaza khud bakhud khul gaya, andar agaya toh khud se band bhi ho gaya darwaza, ye chakkar kya hai?

Sr~(whispered back) main bhi yahi soch rahi hoon

They watched as Aakesh lied Preeta on the couch and placed a pillow under her head, meanwhile she was in too much pain to notice anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 219 8
Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wale teen ruh ki... Wajood - Raina ke pyaa...
36.8K 1K 27
Destiny is strange... Abhi and meera's marriage are about to happen when meera's ex love comes there and he is revealed to be abhi's close friend. A...
34.6K 1.2K 10
The story focuses on the third generation Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. This is the continuation after the engagement ceremony of Abhimanya and Aarohi...
62.6K 3.6K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊