Yours to take

By bldiehardfan

"I liked her"........."But did you really like her or..... were you just used to making yourself like her?" ... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

1.4K 69 14
By bldiehardfan

The next morning came and as the last two-three days, today too Nobita got that wierd dreams.

He got up slowly getting used to it.

He made his way to the bathroom for his daily morning routine.

After being ready for school he went downstairs, only to see all the family members were already there.

"Am I late?"

He asked taking his seat.

"No you're not, we just came down too, a little while ago"

Daiken replied to his question while having a bite of his breakfast.

(Their breakfast 👆, I searched it from the Google, it's called tamagoyaki)

"Ohh"

Time skip~

They all arrived at the school and met at their usual place.

"How are you feeling today Nobita?" Andriette asked.

"I'm totally fine. Why did you ask?"

"Yesterday you didn't attend after lunch classes and Daiken told us it was because you didn't feel well and went home" Kaito said worriedly.

"Oh-umm yes, yesterday I didn't feel good after having my lunch so I went home but now I'm all fine" Nobita replied smiling.

'oh i almost forgot'

"Umm Nobita here, Mom send this for you. She hopes you are well now"

Dekisugi said while handing over the paper bag.

"Eh? What's in it?"

Nobita asked, taking the bag.

"It's a g-gift"

"Oh what was the need for this? By the way please thank her for thinking of me so much"

Nobita said smiling brightly.

Everyone except three, gaurded thier eyes with their hands.

'so bright'

Daiken just stood smiling, clearly used to this. While Jian and Jaiko made 😑 this face on others overacting.

(I think even if it is in the cartoon, Nobita's smile is precious)

"Huh what happened to you guys?"

Nobita asked, Oblivious.

"Nothing much just these idiots have gone crazy don't mind them, let's go to our classes, there not much time left till the bell rings"

Said Jian looking at his watch.

"Oh yeah"

Everyone went to their respective classes and after few minutes the bell rang.

After taking lectures for three hours, they finally had lunch break.

"Kaito will please excuse Suneo and me for a while? I need to talk to Suneo about something"

"Yeah go ahead, don't worry about me"

"Thank you"

Nobita said and dragged Suneo to the rooftop with him.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Umm Suneo..."

"Are you gonna confess your love to me or something?"

"I'm sorry"

"Why? Do you know what are you sorry about?"

"Yes I know.....I call you my best friend but growing up, I was slowly distancing myself thinking not to bother you with my problems when you got your own. I thought I can handle all the things myself and kept my feelings buried in my heart without telling anyone......and yesterday i had a conversation with dad which made me realise that you are not just anyone"

"You're my best friend with whom I wish to spend my life, do something crazy together and in need, be a shoulder for each other to rely on"

"I'm sorry for.....everything, I should not have kept my feelings from you"

".........."

"Do you really mean what you said?"

"I do"

"Ok, Now always remember not to bottle up your feelings cause I'll always be there for you"

Suneo said this and hugged Nobita tightly.

"Okay i won't do it anymore(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)"

"I'm sorry too, I was rude to you yesterday. I let my feelings control me"

"It's okay, if you didn't say those words in the first place, I wouldn't have thought about it then how would have I remembered what place you hold in my life?"

"Hmm"

Then Nobita told him everything except the dreams he was having from three four days.

"Yesterday when I told Dad about her, he asked me if I really liked her but when I asked what he meant, he told me to look into my feelings and figure out myself but I really quite didn't understand him not even now"

"But I think I do"

"You do? Then tell me please"

"But first let me ask you the same question as uncle, "Did you really like her or......."

"or what?"

"Were you in a habit of making yourself like her?"

"Huh?"

Nobita was about to say something when they heard the bell ring indicating that the lunch break was over.

"We should return to class first"
Suneo said

"Okay"

They both returned to the class and sat on their seats. The teacher came and started teaching.

"Where did you both go that took you so long? You both didn't had your lunch too"
Kaito asked whispering.

"We went to the rooftop, don't worry we are not hungry"
Nobita whispered back

"Ok then"

The period was about of fifty minutes and it was the maths.

After 50 mins when the period was over.

"Students tomorrow we will have a test of this chapter, prepare for it"
The teacher said and left the classroom.

"Ahh Why? Why is there a test and on the top of it, it's of this chapter which i didn't understand in the least" Suneo said frustrated

"It's okay, should we prepare for it together?"
Nobita asked patting his back.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea.......hmm why don't we do a night over at my house? We can prepare for it then"

"But you know right that I have to get permission from either my parents or brother?"

"I know. But you can ask from your brother"

"Hmm ok I'll ask him"

The 5 minutes break got over and the teacher for next subject came in.

Time skip~

The school got over and all the group members assembled at their usual place. The older boys were discussing something when Nobita called Daiken.

"Brother!"

"Yes Nobita?"

"Tomorrow we have a math test so........ me and Suneo decided to do a night over and study together at Suneo's house"

"Hmm but mom dad won't allow you to go alone"

"Can't you ask for permission for me? I know of I ask them they won't allow it"
Nobita asked, showing Daiken puppy eyes.

"*Sigh* Don't give me those eyes. They won't allow you to go alone even if i ask.............but let me think"

"Ohh we can do this, since you have a test and we got an assignment to do so we all can do a night over to Suneo's house and we can also have small dinner party to welcome Kaito and Andriette"

"Hey Suneo your parents aren't home right?"

"No they aren't"

"Oh that's great then, Andriette, Kaito you are coming right?"
Nobita asked both of them.

"Guys I can't come because I already have plans and i have to go now as I have something to do"

"Ok Shizuka bye, hmm Kaito? Andriette?"
This time it was Suneo, who asked them. Everyone bid Shizuka goodbye and she left.

"Actually guys i can't come because I'm not allowed to leave the house after 9 at night"
Kaito replied with a sad face.

"But.....do YOU want to come?"
Daiken asked looking him in the eyes

"...........i do"

"Have you ever tried leaving the house at night like for some small walk? Or anything else"

"No"

"Then I'll help you but you have to take the risk of escaping, do you want it?"
Daiken asked

"Wait brother, Kaito you don't have to force yourself to make any decision, if you are uncomfortable then you don't have to come"
Nobita said trying to reassure him

"Nobita I'm not uncomfortable. It's only been three days but i already love being with you guys but..."
Kaito said and paused with a sad smile on his face.

"Forget it. This is the first time I really want to do something so I'm willing to take risk"
Kaito said looking in Daiken's eyes

"That's great let's plan out how to get you out of your house. But Andriette you didn't tell, are you coming?"
Daiken asked so that they all can plan the night over.

"Umm since Kaito is coming too so why should I be left out and it'll be good for us if we can study together and help each other"
Andriette replied with a smile

"That's great, listen to me"

"I will go with Gian to get Kaito from his house till then Dekisugi will pick up Nobita and reach Suneo's house and Andriette what is your address?"

"You can pick me up after picking Kaito up as he knows where I live"

"Ok ohh and you both give me your contact number so i can add you in the group chat so we can easily communicate"

"Ok here it is"

They both gave their number. After discussing all the things they all left for their homes.

Time skip to the evening~

Nobisuke came back home but he was reeking of blood smell so he went to his room to freshen up.

Daiken came down from his room and sat on the couch in the living room where his mum was sitting and doing something in her phone.

"Mom! dad still aren't back?"

"He is. He just went to freshen up"

"Ohh ok"

After sometime, Nobisuke came downstairs in clean clothes and sat on the couch.

"Dad i want to tell you something"

"What is it Daiken?"

"Dad, me and Nobita with other group members planned a night over at Suneo's house"

"Ok when will you go?"

"After sometime"

"Won't you have dinner?"
Tamako asked

"Mum we will all eat at Suneo's house, it will also serve as a small dinner party to welcome our new group members in the school and group"

"Ok, take care of your brother"

"Ok Mum"

Daiken got up and went upstairs to Nobita's room and told him to get ready because Dekisugi will be there in sometime and went to his own room to get ready himself.

"Gian are you ready? I'm leaving home in a few minutes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 989 27
This is a story of my favorite M.H.A. ship TodoBakuDeku. We start at the beginning of there second year at U.A high. Deku an Bakugo have been see...
648K 28.9K 39
"I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but... I hope you can love me the way I love you." [Kaidou Shun x Male! Reader] (This story doesn't nece...
23.1K 287 26
The Life of Takato and Junta after the original Anime had ended. It's not real. Everything was made up in my mind. I do not own any of the characters...