Favorite Crime-Ethan Landry

By mallisondabardi

When Lucretia finds out she is the daughter of Billy Loomis and Heather McCoy, her life is turned upside down... More

Cast List
Playlist
Meet Lucretia Arrow Loomis
Chapter 01|Party Hardy
Chapter 03|Econ With Ethan
Chapter 04|I'm A Suspect?
Chapter 05|Is This Real
Chapter 06|Anything For Her
Chapter 07|Ladder Survival
Chapter 08|Team Loomis
Chapter 09|Ghostface Ass
Chapter 10|Knife Clean
Chapter 11|Betrayal
Chapter 12|I'll Safe You

Chapter 02|He's Back

595 7 2
By mallisondabardi

🫀

Lu had just changed into comfortable clothes when she received a text from Chad telling her to come to the Carpenters' apartment right away.

"What the hell is going on?" Lu asked as she sat down next to Ethan. ''Shh,'' hissed Tara. Lu rolled her eyes, sometimes she liked Tara but sometimes she could be a huge pick me.

"Two bodies were found in this apartment. The victims are Jason Carvey and Greg," the reporter told the people. 

"Oh shit. That's that guy from our film studies class who is obsessed with Argento," Mindy spoke up as she looked at Ethan and Lu. "Ghostface costumes were found. A character made famous by the Stab films," added the reporter. "Get your things, we're leaving in ten," Sam said to Tara. "Sam, Sam wait a minute," begged Tara, but Sam was busy grabbing a knife. "Come with me," hissed Sam to her sister. "Wait, maybe it has nothing to do with us," said Tara to her sister. "Everyone is dressed up for Halloween!"

"Tara, this is no coincidence," snapped Sam. "You knew him," added Sam as she pointed to the TV. "Hardly," lied Tara. Lu raised an eyebrow. "Chad, Mindy. Little back up please," pleaded Sam to the twins. "It's a little...," muttered Chad as he looked doubtfully at Tara. "Close to home," Mindy added.

"See?" asked Sam to Tara. Tara wanted to open her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "Quinn, your dad's a cop right?" asked Tara. Quinn nodded. "Can you ask him what's going on?"

Quinn nodded and got up and walked to her room to call her father. 

"Thank God I said that before you made the decision that I should give up my college!" Tara yelled at Sam. "Damn," Lu muttered. Ethan chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Are you really choosing college over your own life?" asked Sam in disbelief to her little sister.

Everyone fell silent as Sam's phone went off. Fortunately, it was Gale instead of Fuckface. Sam clicked 'decline' and put the phone in her pocket. 

"Why does everyone freak out when her phone goes off?" asked Ethan. "You really have to keep up my friend," Lu said to Ethan. "Sam, my dad wants to talk to you," said Quinn as she held out her phone to Sam. Sam took the phone and talked with Bailey. 

"I have to go to the station," sighed Sam as she hung up. "Good luck!" shouted Anika to Sam. "I'll come with you, I have to go shopping for my cat anyway," said Lu as she stood up. Ethan looked worriedly at Lu. "Oh come on Ethan, don't look at me like that. I'll be fine."

Ethan rolled his eyes as Mindy began to laugh. "She can take care of herself, have you seen her in karate class? She took me down like I was a pillow or something," laughed Chad. Lu laughed at the memory. "And since when do you have a cat?"

"Remember when you were in my dorm and you got all freaked out because you thought someone else was there?" asked Lu to Chad as she put on her coat. "Yeah, I literally heard something fall over," said Chad. "That was my cat, Rocko," Lu told him. Mindy laughed at the stupid story. Her brother was very tough, but he got scared because of a cat?

"See you guys later," Lu said as she waved to the five and walked out behind Sam. "You'll be fine, Sam. We believe in you."

Sam nodded to Lu with a faint smile. "Lu! Sam! Wait!" shouted Tara as she ran after the two. "What, no, Tara! You have to stay inside, lock the doors,"  groaned Sam. "Are you serious? I thought you wanted to stay together," screamed Tara in frustration at her sister. "Fine," sighed Sam.

Sam frowned as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Richie was calling her. 

"Shouldn't he be dead?" asked Lu when she saw Richie's contact. "I never deleted his contact," whispered Sam. "Don't answer it, let it pass," said Tara, but Sam ignored her and answered the caller. "Who is this?" asked Sam angrily. "Hello Sam, did you miss me?" asked Ghostface. "Are you sure you want to do this? The last two people who fucked with us are dead," snapped Sam.

"You should thank me Sam. Jason and Greg wanted to kill you and Tara. I caught them before they could kill you," said Ghostface. "So what? Are you going to protect us now?" asked Sam. Lu looked across the street, she tried to spot someone talking on the phone. Maybe that person was fuckface. 

Lu was snapped out of her thoughts when someone jumped out of the bushes and grabbed Tara. Tara elbowed Ghostface in the face and pulled herself free. The three ran off. 

"In there!" shouted Sam to the two. "Hey, Lu! Same again for your cat?" asked Gary, the employee. "Very nice of you Gary, but call the police. Someone is chasing us!" yelled Lu in frustration. "There is a fucking line!" yelled a bald man behind Lu. "Shut the fuck up!" yelled Lu in the man's face. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry, sir."

Ghostface threw open the door of the mini market. The three girls backed away. "You got a problem, dude?" the bald man asked with a cocky grin. Ghostface grabbed the man and stabbed him. Tara screamed as Lu pulled her back with her. 

Gary got his shotgun from behind the counter and shot at Ghostface. Ghostface dodged the shots. "Take the back!" Gary shouted to the three. Lu tried to push the door open, but it was locked.

"Crap, it's locked!" yelled Tara to Gary. Gary tried to grab his keys, but Ghostface got up and walked over to Gary. "Gary, look out!" yelled Lu. Ghostface grabbed Gary and stabbed him. Lu wanted to help him, but Sam held her back. 

"Wait, wait, wait," begged Gary as he fell wounded against the freezer. Ghostface cocked his head to the side and shot Gary in the head. Sam grabbed the two younger girls by the upper arm and pulled them into an alley somewhere in the store. 

Lu bit her fist as she tried not to make a sound in fear. Ghostface walked around as he searched for the Carpenter sisters.

Tara tapped Lu and gestured for her to follow. Lu nodded and crawled behind Tara. She bit her lip as she had to crawl over the glass. The glass stuck in her hands and knee. 

They were around the corner just in time as Ghostface stood in the alley. Sam picked up an empty can with a trembling hand and tossed it the other way. Ghostface turned around and walked over to where the sound came from.

The three crawled on and now over glass again. Sam looked through the small hole in one of the shelves. 

Ghostface apparently realized that someone was watching him, because he turned around and pointed the shotgun at Sam. "Eat this, you fuckface!" Lu yelled as she threw the shelve at Ghostface. Ghostface shot into the air and fell over. "Come on, cops are here!"

The three ran outside. Lu turned to see if Ghostface was still there, but he was gone. "What?" Lu asked confused as she frowned. 

🫀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 38
The 'core 5' is the group of kids that survived the last ghostface murders, the group consists of; Sam and Tera Carpenter, Chad and Mindy Meeks-Marti...
131K 2.3K 33
"𝙸𝚏 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊�...
9.7K 114 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...
110K 2.9K 31
The original Scream/ Billy Loomis Fanfiction °•°•° 'Gyda, I can explain.' 'Explain what? That you're the killer on the loose?' °•°•° Gyda Romanoff is...