MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Mom's Boyfriend

852 24 0
By moonlight_stars96

Mom: y/n get up or you will be late for school!!!

y/n: Mom 5 min more please ."she said sleepy voice"

mom: no!!! you are already late for school so get your ass and get ready for school.

y/n: alright mom "I shouted back."

While jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom for a shower.15 min later I came and wear my school uniform and I run downstairs grabbing my backpack along the way. I see my mom cooking my favorite dishes. I thought to scare her, so I silently walk towards her. Her back facing me.

y/n: boooo!!!!

Mom: ahhhhh...."Out of fear she dropped the vessel in her hand and it fell to the ground and broke." y/n!!! you almost gave me a heart attack and when did you come here? "She asks angrily."

y/n: sorry mom, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack I just want to scare you "i said holding both ears with her hands and trying to hold my laugh"

Mom: you little come here I won't leave you today. " She grabbed my ear and screwed it."

y/n: ahhh..mom, please leave me. I'll never do this again. " i said innocently."

Mom: okay fine, sit here and eat your breakfast. "She leave me and started to serve breakfast.'"

Y/n come and took site beside her mom and started eating her breakfast quickly

Mom: y/n, sweetheart. I want to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a while.

y/n: what is it mom? "i asks curiously"

Mom: I'll just tell you when you come back home I don't wanna make you late for school. I love you honey bye.

y/n: I love you too mom bye see you later " I said and kiss her mom's cheeks and left the house"

TIME SKIPS

I ran to the school with my friend Lisa because we were already late for it, then suddenly the rain started.

Y/n Pov

Oh god, what will I do now? I just sign then start running faster than before she running behind me. I finally stop running, and I see my school building, a few miter distance. I was staring at my school building with a heavy sigh, that when a car passing splashed muddy water on me and drove away, and my school clothes got dirty. In anger, I picked up a stone from the ground and threw it at his car, which exactly broke the side mirror of his car. he immediately stopped the car and got out of it. his face was covered by a mask I was standing there looking at him without any fear.

???: You bitch...how dare you break my car mirror. " He yelled in anger."

Y/n: oh, Mr....mind your language. Who do you call a bitch ...huh? First, you splashed muddy water on me and soiled my school dress and now you calling bitch. How dare you? " I yelled back."

???: It's your fault. You're the one came on my way. Now pay me for breaking my car side mirror. "He demanded. I looks him and scoffed."

Y/n: the road isn't build by your father so that you can drive your car like this. "he clenched his fist and look at me angrily."

???: Do you even know who my father is?

Y/n: Why are you asking that to me? If you don't know him go and ask your mother, she will tell you who is he.

???: You know what you crossed your all limits.

He comes and stands in front of me and I look so small in front of him and stare at me with his dark brown sharp eyes. Out of fear, a cold sensation rose on my spine. Suddenly lisa come between us and apologise to him immediately.

Lisa: we're sorry sir, It's our mistake. I apologize to you for her behavior. " She apologize to him very politely and bowed in front of him."

Y/n: yah unnie....why are you apologizing to him? It was his fault. He is the one who has to apologize to us. " i yelled."

Lisa: can you please shut your mouth for a moment? " She whispered to me." Do you know who is he? He is Kim Taehyung one of the member of BTS. " My eyes widened." So you better stay silent I'll handle this.

Lisa: sir, she doesn't know who you are that's why she behaved like this, please forgive us this once. we will never come in front of your eyes again, " She begged. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and sigh."

Taehyung: fine... I'm leaving you both this time. Get lost. " Then he pointed his index finger at me and spoke." Hey girl, Watch your friend and learn how to respect elders. "After that, he left from there."

Lisa sigh and glare at y/n. She smiled innocently.

Lisa: what a great day, first we're already late for school, and now in the middle road you pick up a fight with Kim Taehyung. Can't you find someone else to fight with y/n? " She scolds me."

Y/n: unnie...How do I know he is one of the member of BTS? "She looks her with her puppy eyes." Wait... He just covered his face with a mask and then how did you find it's Taehyung?

Lisa: I recognized him just by his voice and eyes.

Y/n: wow... unnie. you just recognized him by his voice and eyes. Have you admired him that much, Do you also one of his fans? "I started to tease her."

Lisa: can we discuss this later because our first class is maths. If we didn't reach the class before Mrs. Park. we both will get punishment and I don't want to get punished on my first day. " She grabbed y/n hand and started to run towards the school and there y/n changed my uniform and went to class. But their bad luck Mrs. Park was already in class, and taking attendance, and she noticed them."

Mrs. Park: Why are you late?

Y/n: we're sorry Mrs. Park. On our way to school, I had a little mishap, where my school uniform got all dirty, so we went to the girl's room to change and ----

Mrs Park: okay, okay, this is your first time that's why I allowing you both inside my class. Don't repeat this. Now go to your place. " She warning tone and they both run to sat their place."

Rose: yah ..why you guys are late? She asks curiously."

Lisa: I'll explain everything during the break.

Y/n pov

After that, everyone started to listen to the class 45 min later the class was finally over. Rose come and sat with us, then started to questing us. Lisa unnie told her everything. She is shocked and begin to check my body.

Y/n: yahhh....stop it. What are you doing."I ask annoyingly."

Rose: I'm checking whether you are okay or not. "She said dramatically. I said rolled my eyes and spoke."

Y/n: you are dramatic Unnie... I'm okay, he didn't do anything to me.

Rose: I'm so glad you're okay. " She said with a smile and hug me."

Then we all started to talk about random stuff suddenly a boy run into our class and shouted.

Boy: the BTS are fighting with the new student. "He shouts and runs away. Some students started to scream in joy and run behind him. Some students got scared and stayed in the classroom."

I decided to go and watch what exactly happening there but I truly regret my decision once i reach there

I saw Jungkook punching a guy in the stomach and he was crouching blood and groaning in pain and then he grabbed his hair and punched his face again and again until it's turn black and blue. The guy just begging him to stop.

I saw Jimin and Taehyung standing and enjoying all the violence with a smirk on their face.

???: please stop!!! I didn't mean to spill the juice on you. please forgive me this time. "But he didn't care about his apologies he hold off that guy's hair and drag him to the nearest locker and smash his head forcefully, the blood dropping in his head continuously finally the blackout. "

All students went silent and shocks. I was just frozen in my place I couldn't move in an inch. I just look the jungkook face, he was just satisfied with that guy's condition. The poor guy lying on the floor half-dead condition. I went forward to help him but before I cross the crowd and reach him Lisa unnie stop me while holding my hand.

Lisa: what are you trying to do y/n, Don't you want your school life to go smoothly?

y/n: unnie let me go, I can't take this anymore. He needs help. "i said and tried to get away from her grip."

lisa: No !!! "she started to drag me into class but we stopped when my eye's met with jungkook's."

jungkook pov

i saw y/n standing in the crowd. then my eyes are winded. I look at her for a few sec and quickly turn to that guy again who lying under my feet and started to kick him.

Jimin: listen everyone...If everyone goes against us, the same situation will happen to them. "He warned, everyone looks at them with fear "

???: What happening here?

Jimin: was about to kick that guy again but suddenly we heard some familiar voice everyone turn in that direction and we saw the hyung's line walking to the crowd

Jin: that's enough! Now everyone go to your class.

He shout at loud and everyone went silent jungkook, taehyung, and jimin leave the guys and started to walk on the opposite side.

Lisa: are you okay, y/n?

y/n: I'm okay let's go to the class.

y/n pov

We reach our next class and wait for our dance teacher. There I meet the rest of my friends jinne unnie ,jisoo unnie. They're studying at University but dance class is common for everyone so sometimes University students also come here for practice. I was sitting with them. suddenly the door breast open and it was jungkook and his friends. The girls start to scream his name . I just got irritated. He just passed by me and set with his friends and the teacher come inside the class and start the lesson

mr kang: ok class today we just see some solo and group performances.

After that everyone stat to dance one by one and it was my turn to dance so I just go to the center of the class and started to dance.

Mr. Kang: that's amazing y/n you can go sit your pls

I thank him and move to my previous place but suddenly someone said I want to see more. Very one turns to their face to see who is that person. It was jungkook

Jungkook: I wanna see more. "he said demanding tone"

Mr. Kang: y/n can you please dance one more time "he asks in panic"

y/n: okay sir and start to dance to another song.

Once I finish my 2 dances he repeat the same thing I don't have any chance so I dance again.

Time skip

y/n pov

It was my 4 dance I was too tired but he didn't stop he ask me to dance again and again I don't know what I did wrong to him. Finally, I finish my 4 songs but

he said the same thing, argh he is irritating me. I just thinking how to stop him, so decided to dance some sexy I know it's funny who knows this may stop him.

I start dance then everyone started winded because I never dance like this before and some of the boys start to cheer me

Boy12: damn she's so sexy I never seen her like this

Boy21: y/n!!! Be my girlfriend.

I look at jungkook, who is already shocked. he gave the death glare to those boys.

After I finish my dance I look at jungkook and ask him

Y/n: YOU WHAT SEE MORE i asked with a small smirk on my face."

Everyone is shocked what i just say. He just smirks. He tried to say something but before that bell rings.

Mr. Kang: okay today's class is over and next class you have to dance duo, so find the dance partner. and prepare the choreography. I'll see you in the next class. "With that he left class."

Everyone was busy finding their dance partner, I just stand in my place like a statue, because I don't have any guy friends in this school and also no one talks to me. I don't know why? But one guy come and asks me for his partner, But jungkook yelled at me in his place, and walk towards us.

Jungkook: she will be my partner.

I am just shocked and look into his face. he just smirk at me, then the boy says sorry to us and run away from there. I took a long breath and turn to his side, where he is standing.

y/n: I don't want to be your partner, so go and find another girl.

I try to walk to the entrance but Jungkook come and took my hand harshly and pushed me into the wall.

y/n: let me go jungkook. it hurts "I got fear and tears filled in my eyes."

Jungkook: first you will be my partner and second I'm older than you, so you should start calling me oppa!!" he said angrily"

y/n: please let me go!!

He just looks at me with his threatening eyes, and his grip starts to titter. I feel more pain in my wrist.

y/n: o-oppa, please let me go. "Finally the tears fell down my eyes."

jungkook: good girl.

He smiled and patted my head before going away. When he was out of the class, I look at my wrist it turned purple and red, then I go the women's room and changed clothes and went to the cafeteria, where my friends are.

Once I reach the cafeteria I saw my friends, so went there place and sat with them. Then jennie unnie noticed my hand and she begins to ask questions.

Jennie : y/n what happened to your hand. "she ask worriedly."

Now everyone's eye's on my hand.

y/n pov

shit!!! Now what will I do then I look at them they are just waiting for my answer, so I just sigh and told them everything that happen in dance class after they left.

Jisoo: what!!! He told you to call him oppaaaa!! " She shouts."

y/n: oh unnie please calm down.

Rose: how can we calm down? You know what jungkook hates that word most. He is always angry girls call him oppa but he told you to call him oppa. how strange.

y/n: I just hate this day.

Lise: it's okay y/n, don't overthink. let's have lunch.

Time skip

We just eat our launch peacefully then the 7 devils come to the cafeteria and some of their sluts start to scramming their names.

Bts pov

Jimin : we all entered the cafeteria and the girls begins screaming our names. After a while, we all sit down at our table.

j-hope: hey did anyone see y/n today? " he ask curiously"

BTS except for taehyung and jungkook: No

Taehyung & jungkook: yes.

then everyone turns their heads to them. Who was busy with their phones? They look at his hyungs and say

jungkook & tae: what!!!!

J-hope : so you guys seen y/n?

Jungkook: I did.

Taehyung: me too. " He said unbothered."

Rm: when?. " He asks curiously."

Jungkook: morning, while I was beating the guy in a hallway and also I attend the same dance class with her today. "He said casually."

jimin: you mean when we fight, that time y/n was also there. "plain tone and jungkook just nodded while playing with the phone." But when did you meet her taehyung?

Taehyung: on the way to school, we got to fight too.

Jin: fight...mind to explain. What exactly happens? " Jin asks serious tone. Now everyone's eyes are on taehyung. He just sighs and explains everything."

Jimin: how dare she mess with my brother? why did you leave her tae? You should have to show her place. " He asks angrily."

Jhope: I want to see her now

Jungkook: then turn back "he pointing at y/n"

Rm was confused jhope and others looked behind and saw y/n sitting with some girls.

Jhope stand-up on his place

Yoongi: where you're going?

Jhope: y/n's place. I want to talk to her.

Jin: no!! you'll meet her at the dinner, so just sit down.

After that, he took his place again.

Time skip

Finally, school ended I went home then I saw my mom waiting for me in the living room.

y/n:hey mom
Momm: y/n are you back?

y/n: yeah mam, I'm just super tired. I'm going to take a nap now. "I started to walk towards my room."

Mom: y/n wait. I wanted to tell you something.

y/n: yes mom, what is it?

Mom: y/n ....i have a boyfriend." She said nervously"

y/n: what!!! Are you kidding me right?

I stared at her for a few sec, to see if she was not joking with me. her facial expression slowly turned to guilty, so I went to her and hugged her.

y/n: Mom, I'm happy for you.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her with excitement. She has been alone for a long time. she's a single mom. I don't know who is my dad. I asked her many times but she never says anything about him. The only thing I knew was that he left my mom after mom gave birth to me.

y/n: when will I'm going to meet him?

Mom: today! He invites us for dinner so we are going to his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
61.1K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...
173K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
375K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...