Rubyix - The Rise of Nevadora

By chloejoelle_rubyix

It's been over a cycle since I was almost caught by the Hunters, since I was torn apart from my family and wa... More

Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - Prologue (part 1)
Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - part 2
Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - part 3
Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - part 4
Ch 1: Myth or Reality? - part 5
Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - part 6
Ch 2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 1
Ch2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 2
Ch2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 3
Ch2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 4
Ch2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 5
Ch2: The Nevadoran Forest - part 6
Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 1
Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 2
Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 3
Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 4
Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 5
Ch4: The Initiation - part 1
Ch4: The Initiation - part 2
Ch4: The Initiation - part 3
Ch4: The Initiation - part 4
Ch4: The Initiation - part 5
Ch 4: The Initiation - part 6
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 1
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 2
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 3
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 4
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 5
Ch 5 : The Mysterious Fairy - part 6

Ch3: Arthyrell Academy - part 6

1 0 0
By chloejoelle_rubyix

The platform lifted me up into the air until I was floating high above the forest - heart racing, body all clenched, breath unsteady, trembling all over - that was about the situation I was finding myself in right then and there.

I tried not to look over the edge of my little platform, already dizzy enough at the thought of being so high above the ground.

I brought my hands together, concentrating and attempting to create at least something that would break my fall - slow me down somehow - but all I got was sparks and a vague lime green aura enveloping my shaking hands.

A feeling of nausea filled me when I realized - I wasn't able to access my Magic... again!

Maybe someone could help me? I took a look around. Fairies had started dropping down one by one. None of them were even close enough for me to call out to them! Deep breaths, I reminded myself. I closed my eyes, hands still in front of me, and was about to take the first deep breath when I felt the platform beneath my feet disappear. Letting out a shriek, I opened up my eyes again but pressed them shut when I felt the prickling of upwelling tears- and I instantly lost control of the little sparks I had managed to create and...

I fell.

~❀❁❀~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
430 7 28
Eighteen-year-old Neil Martin escapes his family and past by moving across the disintegrating country to participate in the Middleton Academy. A spec...
15.3K 754 62
Book 1/4 (Returned 2/4, Risen 3/4) My blood ran cold at her words. Everything went still. I noticed Ron and Hermione turn to look at me. Their faces...
107 1 16
Gideon Saint is dying for something exciting to happen in his life. With his love of history, he figures an internship at the museum has to be a good...