📌PASSING DOWN A LEGACY! ━━...

By hanagorudo

Main charac: Charles (cj) Main pairings: Chukim, Charmia More

LEATHER. JACKET
FIRST. DATE
SCHOOL. DANCE (pt 2)
SCHOOL. DANCE (pt 3)
SCHOOL. DANCE (last part)
⟡﹕IDEAS
Close. or just friends ?
YOU. LIKE HIM TOO ? (Part 1)
Update. + fic ideas

SCHOOL. DANCE (pt 1)

108 5 10
By hanagorudo

Note: Noel convinces Charles that he has a crush on Jiwon. IMPORTANT: This is an alternative where Charles and Mia aren't dating!!

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER - FIRST.DATE !!!

🕸️

Charles has had a crush on 3 people in his life, during year 3 in primary school, he was the top student in the school, and the girl who caught his eye was his seat partner, a girl who was both charming and intelligent.

They both shared their knowledge since being the best students in class, but that was just a tiny crush, which didn't last long...

Another girl, beautiful and kind, the popular student, Mia, who he'd had a crush on for years.

He had finally confessed to her during his first year in high school but was unfortunately rejected since she wasn't ready for love.

He understood and kindly accepted, and they both became close friends with interests in fashion and design.

The last person he had a crush on...was it really a crush? Or was it his imagination, was it the way he looked, he's very attractive, those pitch-dark eyes that could drown you and his moonlight smile

Or maybe it was his voice, comforting and low, like the waves at the ocean shore.

Or his hair, silky smooth, he looked like one of those guys on television that made girls scream. The more Charles thought about him, the more he felt his heart beat fast every second.

He didn't want to admit those feelings, was it wrong to like him? He thought, maybe I just really like him as a friend.

He feels crazy and confused, was it a crush or not? The mixed feelings he had was unbearable, he needed a guide or an answer.

Was he in love or was it just admiration? This wasn't the first time he had a crush, so why was this so different?

"You look stupid," Noel says. Charles turns back to look at the young teen who had two canned drinks in his hands. He sighed and sat next to Charles and handed him the canned drink.

They both sulked back against the bench. Charles gulped down the canned drink quickly, the liquid dripping down his chin as he wiped it away with his hand.

Noel looked deliberately at Charles, he noticed where Charles's eyes met, it was the boys on the court playing basketball. Noel followed where his red eyes traced, he noticed the tall figure moving around the court, he wasn't too muscular but his build was fit. Noel noticed the other side of the court where girls stared and wooed at him which made Charles frown.

"Jiwon, we love you!" a voice shouted out in the group of girls as they continued to watch. The girls continue to chatter and give compliments to him but he paid no mind.

Noel noticed how Jiwon turned away from the girls' gazes to look at the person next to him, Charles. However, the red-eyed male did not notice his gesture and continued to brood silently.

"Oh," Noel said with a face of realisation. He hesitated but reached out to Charles. "So...how's things going with you and Mia?" he asks.

Charles looks at him and rolls his eyes. "That was a while ago, I told you, she's just a close friend now,"

"Right, I know that. Then anyone...new?" Noel questions again while crossing his arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Charles shakes his head, avoiding Noel's glare.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Noel said as he poked Charles continuously until he shoved Noel's hand away, Noel then starts looking at Jiwon and then back at him. Charles realises who he was eyeing and pushed Noel away, creating little distance between them.

"He doesn't...I don't like him, he's just my bestfriend," Charles explains although it didn't convince Noel.

"Right...and that's what Mia said," Noel rolls his eyes which made Charles groan irritatingly.

"Yes, and she didn't like me like that. Just a friend, like how I like Jiwon," Charles continues.

"Yeah, and what do you like about Jiwon, as a friend?" Noel asks while heavily stating the words 'as a friend'.

Charles paused and was hesitant to answer, but seeing how Noel looked determined he had no choice.

"Well...he's actually fun to be around when you get to know him more. The closer you are to him, the more he opens up to you. He's very patient too, one time I was late to the event he wanted to go and he had to wait for me so we could line up together, but the line lasted more than an hour, but he wasn't even mad at me.

He's also very understanding, every time I have a problem, we talk about it, and he would listen to me rant on and on, and he would talk about his problems and we would comfort each other. We also have sleepovers, we play our favourite games, and watch our favourite shows."

He continues to talk about Jiwon. "Oh! And one time, we went to a cat cafe and it was hilarious because he wanted to pet the cats but they were all afraid of him, he was so upset but he was determined, so he tried to stand still and pretend to be a cat pole. Then-" Charles pauses and realises what he had just done.

He put his hand on his mouth as Noel smirked cunningly at him.

"Anything more?" Noel asks with a grin on his face while Charles glared in disbelief.

"Damn it," Charles mutters out and slapped his palm on his face. "I really said all that,"

"And you were going to say.... a lot more," Noel points out.

"Okay, and it still doesn't prove anything," Charles persuaded with disagreement.

"Who's the most good-looking guy you know?" Noel asks.

"..." Charles went silent, Noel could see him trying to think of someone else.

"Ah! Five seconds, gone!" Noel says before Charles could answer.

"I didn't even say anything!" Charles continues to oppose.

"Yeah! But you were definitely thinking of Jiwon first! You were trying to think of someone else!" Noel points at Charles which made him flustered, knowing that he has exposed him.

"What are you both talking about?" They both turn to see Jiwon standing idly in front of them.

"Nothing!" Charles yelled out in a daze of panic, Noel gave him a hard nudge on the shoulder which made him wince in silence. "I mean...we were talking about..." Charles tried to think of a topic.

"The dance!" Noel exclaims which made them look at him confusingly.

"The school dance next week," Noel says again with his eyes half-lidded.

"Ohh," Charles and Jiwon said together in unison.

"You guys got partners yet?" Noel asked them again. They both look at each other for a second until one of them replied.

"Nope," Charles said with his arms crossed. "You? Let me guess, Pockey," he said with a smile which made Noel blush.

Noel didn't answer and just nodded slowly.

"I heard Joni's going with some dude named Mikeal, while Emilia's going with Corey. I didn't know they allowed guests from outside," Noel continues the conversation about the school dance.

"What about, Mia?" Charles asked him. Noel just shrugged in response.

"Mia?" Jiwon asked Charles. "Are you going with her?"

"What?" Charles asked as he didn't hear what Jiwon said clearly, before Jiwon could ask him again, Joni's voice alarmed them.

"Hey, guys!" Joni exclaims as she runs over to the group.

"Sup," Charles says, he notices Mia waving at him with a smile which made him wave back too. Jiwon noticed this gesture but stayed silent.

"I'm so excited about next week's dance!" Joni cheered while wrapping her arm around Emilia's shoulder.

"Oh really? I thought you were just excited to meet, Mikeal," Emilia teased which made Mia giggle and Joni's face turn visibly pink. Joni knew she couldn't back down from this 'fight'.

"Yeah, and I know how you'd love to dance with Corey right away! Always imagining his hands on yours. Oh! How romantic, Emilia," Joni teased back with a smug grin plastered all over her face. Emilia groaned in embarrassment and looked away.

"Oh, right," Emilia says. "What about you, Mia?" She asks the blonde girl.

"Me?" Mia says pointing at herself. The group turned to look at her, which made her nervous.

"Well...I haven't really thought about it," Mia replied, she looks up and catches glances from Charles. "Actually, I have someone in my mind," Mia points out which made Joni excited.

"Oh, who? I need to know!" Joni exclaims, the cool Emilia was also unexpectedly interested too.

"You'll find out," Mia says with a wink.

"Awh, c'mon! Just give us a hint at least!" Joni pleaded with her hands together. Mia thought for a while and let out a sigh.

"They have...a strong-willed personality and have an extraordinary taste in fashion,"

Who could it be?

🕸️

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

The sound of the school bell ringing echoed throughout the hallway, the students hurriedly exit the classrooms while chattering of students filled the hall. Charles walked side by side with Jiwon, their shoulders touching as the hall was too crowded to walk through.

"Jiwon," Charles says as they walked slowly together.

"Yeah?" Jiwon says looking at him. Charles took a glance at his ebony eyes which made him blush slightly, he looked away and continued to speak.

"Do you have a partner for the dance?" Charles asks him while making way for people walking past them.

"I don't," Jiwon answers. Charles felt his heart beating faster, he took a deep breath.

"Then, do you want to..." Charles hesitated. He felt his heart rate increase and his face turn hot. His breath hitched and his hands trembled as he grabbed onto his bag.

"Nevermind," Charles says. "It's nothing, sorry," he says with his head low.

"Oh," Jiwon says under his breath. They both walked to the school gate and made their way home. It was a routine for the both, they would take turns walking each other home every day, today it was Jiwon's turn to walk with Charles back home.

"Jiwon!" Mrs Rose invites him into the house. "Are you going to be joining us for dinner? I made your favourite dishes!" She exclaims while pushing both Charles and Jiwon into the house.

"Sure, thanks Mrs Rose," Jiwon says with a smile.

"Oh! Just call me mom," Mrs Rose says with a wink in a playful manner, it made Charles turn red.

"Mom!" Charles groans and shakes his head.

"What? I always cook meals for him, I might as well be his mother! Oh, and dinner's ready," she says.

She eagerly sits Jiwon down at the dining table while Charles helps her with bringing the dishes to the table and grabbing the utensils. Jiwon notices this and gets up from his seat and walks up to him.

"Hey," Jiwon says. "You need help?"

Before Charles could answer, Jiwon was already taking the plates from his hands and bringing them to the table. He then continues to help Charles wash the utensils.

"Thanks," Charles says with a smile.

The family had a wonderful dinner, along with Jiwon. As Charles charmed the family with his playful jokes, he would notice the way Jiwon's lips spread out into a shiny smile. Every time he smiles, Charles would feel his stomach turn inside out.

If Charles had a weakness, it would be Jiwon, other than being embarrassed about his past phase. He feels confused about his feelings, these thoughts woke him up at night, staring at the fan spinning around on the ceiling.

"You're losing," Jiwon said as he grabbed tightly onto the console. Charles shoved his arm which made him wince.

"I'm not!" Charles huffed angrily, continuing to press the buttons in an attempt to make his character on the screen win the battle. "I'm so beating you," Charles continues to say.

"Want to bet it?" Jiwon asks, the characters on the screen continuing to fight.

"Sure," Charles said. "What you betting,"

"If you win..." Jiwon says. "I'll buy you lunch for a month,"

Charles went open-jawed. "Bet!" he yelled out without letting Jiwon continue. "What if you win? I can't buy you lunch for a month, I don't have that money," Charles shook his head, which made him reconsider.

"No," Jiwon shook his head, he click the button on the console which made the game stop and the characters freeze in place.

"If I win, you go to the school dance with me," Jiwon says.

Charles dropped his console.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.1K 22
❝Are you meeting up with her again?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
162K 1.9K 71
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 :) gxg 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟬 34#charli!! ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.
11.6K 379 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...