It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev

2K 146 36
By _Shivani_1910

Naina's POV

I thought interviewing Aadhya would be hard but it went smoothly. She is the real warrior... I liked every answer of her and I felt very proud when she said I inspired her to live. It was really a great appreciation by a great woman.

"Why are you here? Where is Arnav?" I asked Peter who was waiting for me in front of the studio.

"Sir got a sudden meeting, Madam... that's why he sent me to pick you up," he replied and opened the car door for me.

"Oh...," I just uttered and climbed into the car.

There were flowers on the back seat.

"Peter, are this yours?" I asked, showing him the flowers.

"No, madam. Sir asked me to give you this," he replied and I nodded.

I took the bunch of red roses in my hand with a smile but then a card in the flowers caught my attention.

"Sorry for not picking you up and I love you... -Arnav," that was written on the card.
Is he real or fictional? He is making me doubt that he is actually a fictional man who came into the real world.

"Take me to the office," I stated.

"But sir ordered me to drop you at his penthouse," Peter replied.

"It's ok Peter I will talk to your sir but take me to the office with you," I assured him and he nodded.

After a half an hour the car halted in the parking lot of S group. When we were about to go in, Peter's phone rang. He glanced at me, not taking the call.

"You can take the call... I can go up by myself," I commented.

"It's ok madam, I will drop you at sir's office first," he responded.

"No, Peter, I know the way and I can go by myself," I assured and walked from there before he could protest.

"Hello, miss. Naina," reception lady greeted me cheerfully when I entered the building from the parking lot.

"Hi, Sruthi," I greeted back.

I thought all the receptionists were rude after watching many dramas and reading books but Sruthi is not one of them. In all the dramas I watched and, in the books I read, they all showed the receptionist rudely, so I thought it was true all the receptionists will be like that for real but I'm wrong.

"Is Arnav available," I asked her.

"No, he is in the meeting but you can wait for him in his office though," she replied with a smile.

"Ok I will go and wait for him," I smiled as I made my way to the elevator.

I took the elevator to his floor and started walking to his office. All the floor is silent and I don't like it this way.

I took out my mobile and texted Arnav that I will wait for him in his office and opened the door of his office and went in.

I was so engrossed in my mobile that I didn't pay attention to the person who was already seated on the couch.

I only came to my senses when he cleared his throat.
It's Dev who is looking at me standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I slipped my mobile and it fell on the floor.

"We met again, little lady," he whispered dangerously and a chill ran down my spine.

Even though Dev and Arnav look alike they both have a lot of differences. Arnav is a little cold but he is friendly and always gives positive vibes but Dev..., he gives the bad boy vibes and I am just scared of him.

"So sad, little lady... it's my company and I am not allowed here," he said slowly coming near me.

What the fuck is wrong with him. Why does he have to talk slowly like a villain and why is he coming near to me?

"That's not what I mean," I replied as I took a step back.

"Then what do you mean?" he asked again and took a step ahead.

My heart started beating twice its original speed and my legs started shivering with fear.

"Nothing," I mumbled and took a step back and hit my back to the wall.

Who the fuck built a wall here? How can I escape from this devil? It would have been better if I had an anywhere door from doraemon or else super powers like power puff girls or else-

"Why don't you leave my brother and hookup with me?" he asked as he took a step forward and put his hands on either side of me, caging me between him and the wall.

Is he for real? or Is he suffering from any mental disease?

"Are you mad," I yelled and tried to push him but who am I kidding he is double the size of me. How can my strength be enough to push him.

"Yeah, I am mad about you... you are really beautiful. You deserved to be mine," he whispered dangerously low as he caught my hand which was trying to push him off. Just then I saw a tattoo on his hand... He is looking dangerous like something possessed on him. I am really scared now.

"I know you are with him because you feel sympathy towards him knowing how lonely he is... pity me too. Show that sympathy on me also," he said as he came near me only a few inches away from my face.

"It's not sympathy but love," I mumbled and pulled my hand from his grip.

"No, I don't let him have you," he muttered and I could see hatred in his eyes and it was scary.

I gathered all my strength and pushed him and that's when the door busted open revealing panicked Arnav.

"Butterfly," he uttered and I could hear a shiver in his voice.

"Arnav," I called and ran into his embrace. He was quick to catch me in his arms.

"Are you ok," he asked, hugging me tightly and I could hear his increasing heartbeat.

"Hmm," I just hummed, hugging him tightly like my life is dependent on him.

After confirming I am ok, he left me and gave my hands to Ajay when he entered the cabin and punched Dev on his face.

I flinched when Arnav hit Dev on the face again and again furiously. Ajay gripped my shoulder to calm me down.

"How dare you to mess with my woman," Arnav roared as he punched his brother.

"Your woman?" Dev asked mockingly as he punched Arnav on the jaw.

"Yes, she is my woman," Arnav yelled and punched Dev on his stomach.

"She is just showing sympathy on you and here, you are being possessive," Dev roared.
"She just pity you, Arnav."

"You don't know about love".
"I heard your woman got married to another man and gave birth to a child with him," Arnav remarked sarcastically and Dev's moments got stopped by his remark.

"Oh... that's true then," Arnav laughed mockingly.
"That's why you are here trying to steal my woman as you are jealous of me," just as Arnav completed Dev pushed Arnav back. Arnav stumbled a little but balanced himself.

"Get out of here, Dev and Don't you dare to touch her again or else I don't know what I will do," Arnav roared and pushed Dev.

Dev glanced at me, rubbing his blood from his lower lip with his thumb before stomping out of the room.

As soon as he left, I ran to Arnav and hugged him.

"Are you ok," we both asked in unison as I came out from his embrace.

"I am fine, butterfly," he smiled assuring me.

"I am scared," I commented as tears slipped down my eyes.

"Are you crying," Arnav asked and wiped my tears.

"It's ok, baby... don't cry. Everything will be alright," he said, patting my head as I leaned on his chest.

"I will leave you alone," Ajay muttered and went out, closing the door behind his back.

"Are you really ok," I asked as I caressed his jaw and he flinched when I touched his wound on his lower lip.

"I am sorry," I mumbled.

"I am ok, butterfly," he said and ruffled my hair.

"Wait, let me treat you. where is the first aid box?" I asked and he told me that it is the cabinet in the washroom.

I made him sit on the couch and I ran to the washroom and came back with a first aid box in my hand.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked when I was cleaning his wound on his knuckles which he got while punching his brother.

"If you are going to ask me, is it sympathy? Then let me tell you NO, it is not sympathy, it's love," I remarked and he looked at me.

"I told him then and I am telling you now... I love you, Arnav," I commented and a breathtaking smile appeared on his face.

"Never ever doubt my love, Arnav. I love you; I really do... I love everything about you. This is the last time I am answering this, if you ever ask me this again, I will beat you until you never doubt me again," I said seriously looking straight into his eyes.

"I am sorry, butterfly. I was just insecure," he remarked and held my hands in his.

"Don't be," I commented.

"You have me, Arnav so don't be insecure and don't doubt my love and never ever question our love," I remarked and kissed his forehead.

"I will love you the same even when you are in the streets without anything," I stated, cupping his cheeks.

"I love you so much, butterfly," he whispered sensually and kissed my lips.

***

Hello cutie pies ❤

Did you like the update? Tell me in comments💬💖

Don't forget to press the cute little star ⭐ for me... It means alot

Comment more for daily updates🥰❤

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 44.7K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
687K 42.7K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
39K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
120K 9.6K 94
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 π–Žπ–“ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜} π•π’πšπšπ§π¬π‘π’ 𝐱 π’π‘π«πžπ²πšπ§π¬π‘ πŽπ›πžπ«π¨π’ She is soft-spoken; he is hardened. She is ice; he is f...