MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain 🥺
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

31.Affection 💕

849 131 119
By Rathvika

Thanks for 20k reads .. readerseyyy 🥺

Abhinaya ; A
Abhiram; Ab

..............

A; ni enne periya azhagan nenapa.naanu pakure adikadi vandhu pore .na yaaru nu terle unaku .mavane tholachiruve tholachu ...mariyadhaya un face kaatu ille kola panniduve rascel ...enne purinjidha ....

Suddenly that mirror gave her answer back ....

Mirror; purinjidhu di Poona kutty 😘

She was shocked and touched the mirror but jerked off and took her hand back when that mirror kissed her palms .she ran from there without her handbag...

She stopped seeing her mother who was seeing her weirdly.she smiled sheepishly 😁...and descended ...

Ar; abhi ma ready ah ..

A; yeah dad .I'm ready ...

Ar; and by the way ur dressing so classy my baby doll...

A; thanks dad ,it was ur choice right .it will always looks good only ...

N; appo en selection nalla irukadhu nu soldriya.

A; adhuku answer pannanu na modha en room le irundhu handbag kondu vanga ponga ..main ah en phone marakama ...

Nandhini glared her .she smiled showing her 32 teeths and used her puppy eyes ..

She went to her room and saw how clumsy it was and she took her phone and handbag .she came down and handover her bag.

N; endi irukardhu ni oruthi dhane edhuku di andha room ah avulo kuppaya vechitu iruke ...

A; hehe ...bore adikudhu mom adhudha ..

N; ennamo po ...sari evening driver kude vandhuru appa ku meeting irukam .

Ar; paravalla adha na pathukure .let's move baby doll .

A; yeah dad ...byee mom ...miss me ...

N; sure di Kannu kutty ..

Abhinaya and arun reached office and moved effortlessly...all stood up and greeted them .abhinaya greeted back .arun just nodded his head ...

Abhinaya sat on her cabin which was her father ready for her ....

Ar; ingaye iru ...sila files la paru unaku knowledge Varu ...

She nodded obediently...

Soon arun PA  gave her some papers and left .she read that paper and corrected and had doubts so rounded with pencils and her eyes widened seeing the papers....

She ran to her father cabin .he was in meeting .she sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.

A; ah love you..so much dad . I thought you are refusing and not giving importance for my dreams .but i didn't thought that you already planed for that ...

Her eyes pouring out ...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Ar; don't cry my baby doll.appa will do anything for you .but outside world I'm still a arrogant and strict .for you also ....

A; I know that dad ...I missed you so much you know ...

Ar; I too baby doll .now comeon be a gud girl and give me a kiss for appa ..

She smiled and kissed his cheeks and nose ....both laughed whole heartedly....

She reminds the time she corrected the papers and submitted her father .he appreciated her skills and did their work .

it was evening ...

Her dad said that he will accompany her ,so she was waiting ...but it was boring for her .so she called her friend Smitha ....

Call connected but a moan and groan sound escaped...

A; eiii erume enne di sound adhu ...

Sm; wrong time ..ahhh ..call pannite dii ...

A; enne karumandhratha pantu iruke .appro enne sound adhu...

Sm; I'm just ..ahhhh ..having ..one night ....ahhh ...stand ..dii ...

A; thappu illaya dii ...

Sm; indha kalathule adhula thappu ille ...ippo na busy unaku oru ....

She gave gape and replied ...

Sm; 30 mins le call pandre byee ...

She disconnected and continued her one night stand ....

A; karmo ...idha tiruthave mudiyadhu .idhu enaku advice pannudhu paithyam .....love eh ille ana romance kekudhu paithyam ....

After 15 mins her dad came and both left to their home...she reached her room and got refresh and changed into her usual night dress 🌝🌝

Her friend called her now ....

A; enne di paithyam ...virgin ah illama enne di pantu iruke..

Sm; indha kalathule Evan virgin ah irukan .

A; ama baby varum le dii ..adhula panna ...

Sm; ahh idhula Mattu vakkanaya kelu .ana romance le ''R'' kude poda varle .

A; sari romba otadha di ...na ketadhuku sollu ...

Sm; protection use pannuve dii .apdi illaya pills use pannikuve avulodha .

A; ohhh ..okok

Sm; hmm..na unaku oru movie link send panniruke adha paru .appro un reaction ennanu sollu ...

A; edhu .adhula paka mate .edhavdhu iruku .

Sm; eii chii..innu paccha Mannu nu nenapu.paru adha ...

A; hmm sari thittadha na saptu vandhu pakure .

Sm; eppa paru soru soru ntu pheyyy ... marakama paru middle le call pannuve ...

A; sari aatha pakure ....

She disconnected.abhinaya had her food and settled on her bed and connected her laptop and watched the movie ....

365 days movie ....

She gulped and hugged her pillow tightly .she pressed her thighs together and gulped her lump which was created by that video...

A; enne ipdila pandranga .oru vele nama mavayan kude ipdidhan pannuvana....

Suddenly her phone rang and she squealed lightly and searched her phone ,it was under her bedsheet .she attended it ..

A; he....she cleared her throat...

A; hello ...

Sm; enne pathiya ...

A; pat.. pathutu iruke ...

Sm; nalladhu .unaku enne thonudhu ippo .

A; I feel hot and I want someone to touch me ...

She openly said it to her friend...

Sm; appo unaku pudichavangala nenachu self manstrubation pannu .

A; chi chi adhula na pannamate .en purushan varuvan enaku .ni edhedho solli kolapure enne .na idha pathu irukave kudadhu vei di phone ah ...

Sm; un istam byee ...

She offed laptop and lyed on bed .bit her mind and thought around the video .

A; how it could be when he suck my neck and earlobe .when his hands trace my thighs and hands .how it could when he pushed me into bed and came like a manly man without shirt .

She gulped and covered her face ...

A; thappu ...thappu ..kettu poite abhi .nonono ..nenapu dha polapa kedukuma .

She slapped her both cheeks calming herself .

A; ac room le edhuku di verkudhu .... Muruga idhu enne sodhana enaku ...

She paved back and forth... suddenly her eyes landed on mirror ....

Readers be like ... Indha mirror veche padhi kadhya otiru ...😏

Author; 😁😁...adhu oru mari new feel le try panlame nu ..hehe ...

She stood infront of mirror.her room lights are dim which create romantic vibe ....

A; hmm ...indha kannadile ennamo iruku .just check it ....

She trached her eyes and another side abhiram felt someone hands tracing his eyes and he felt goosebumps.

Ab mv; padhagathhi mava enne pandranu terle ...meeting le iruken di test pannadha romba varutha paduva ...

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Next chapter 🌝🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Double update venuna ... ungaluku teriyu enne pannanu nu 😌😌

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
20.6K 2.7K 31
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
88.5K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
248K 23.7K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...