Big City Green X Male Reader

By SecretiveBandit

An old friend decides to visit the Greens for a visit. That's all there is to it. To find out what happens, r... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1K 11 60
By SecretiveBandit

Cricket: "Dad! Do we have any more Undead Jackal cereal?"

Bill: "Cricket. You know we can't keep buying cereal."

Cricket: "But there's nothing in the fridge..."

Bill: "Don't be ridiculous Cricket." He opened the fridge and found it empty. Then he checked the shelves and drawers but nothing.

Bill: "How could we be out of food?"

Nancy: "I think I know your problem Bill." She said pointing out the window.

Cricket and Bill looked out the window and saw Tilly having a tea party with the farm animals. With the food from inside the house.

Bill ran out the front door. "Tilly! We're supposed to eat that! It's not for the animals!"

The animals got startled away as Tilly had her regular look.

Tilly: "I'm sorry papa. But I thought my friends would prefer this food over their regular food."

Bill: "We're just going to have to go to the store and get some more groceries."

Nancy: "Bill, remember that the local grocery store is closed today. The owner's daughter had a baby."

Cricket: "Yay! We're going back to Big City!"

Bill sighed as he picked up his keys for the truck. "Come on family, we're going to the city."

Nancy: "I'll be right behind y'all." She picked up her keys for her motorcycle.

The rest of the family got on the truck and made their way to Big City.

Timeskip...

The Greens walked out of the grocery store with multiple bags.

Cricket: "Woo! I got my cereal!" He hugged the box closely much to his father's concern.

Bill: "Cricket. If that cereal is unhealthy I'm going to stop buying it for you." He grabbed the box out of his son's hands and looked at the nutritional value.

Bill: "It's healthy?"

Cricket: "Yeah, but I also like the guy on the box."

Nancy: "Who's the guy on the box sug?"

Cricket: "He's the best motorcyclist in the world! His stunts are so awesome and so dangerous, people think he's immortal."

Nancy: "Best motorcyclist? Not before your mama right sug?"

Cricket: "Sure you're cool and all on your bike but Undead Jackal does everything so much better! He's actually doing a show here in Big City for free! Can we please check it out? Please! Please!"

Bill: "I don't know."

Nancy: "Come on Bill. Things have been quiet around the farm. We could use a little excitement in our lives."

Bill: "Tilly?"

Tilly: "I too would like to see Undead Jackal. I want to personally thank him for donating a million dollars to preserving forests and saving the wildlife."

Bill: "Okay. I guess a little outing will be good for the family."

Cricket and Tilly: "Yay!"

Later they drove to the football stadium where the show was going to take place. Cricket found Remy and they, and the rest of the Green family both sat at the front of the stadium.

Cricket: "This is going to be so good!"

Remy: "I know right! It's also great to see you again Cricket."

Cricket: "It's also great to see you too Remy!"

Tilly: "And Tilly!"

The lights the to stadium went out.

Bill: "Is there a power outage?"

This confused the crowd until different colored lights turned on as AC/DC started playing on the speakers. Some pyrotechnics went off as it led to a path with the last ones showing Undead Jackal on his motorcycle.

Crowd: "It's Undead Jackal!" The crowd began to wildly cheer.

Undead Jackal revved his engine and started driving down the path and started doing some neat tricks like doing wheelies, pretending to play the electric guitar while standing on his motorcycle, driving backwards, doing a handstand, and signed a T-shirt before giving it to a female fan in the stands.

Cricket: "He's even better in person! I gotta get his attention! Hey! Undead Jackal! Over here!" He waved his arms over to try and get Undead Jackal's attention but no dice. He stood closer to the edge while continuing to wave his arms around.

Bill: "Cricket! Don't get too close to the edge!"

Cricket: "Dad it's fin-woah!" He lost his balance and fell into the field. The security guards looked at Cricket and tried to grab him but he ran farther down the field.

A light from above shined down on Cricket as another voice was heard.

Announcer: "It appears there's a child in the field! Security come and get this kid before he ruins the show!"

Undead Jackal looked over at the kid and drove over at them, getting in front of the kid as two security guards tried to grab Cricket.

Undead Jackal made a hand gesture for them to get off the field. They complied as Undead Jackal looked back at the kid.

Cricket: "H-hey! I'm a huge fan Undead Jackal! Can I have an autograph!?"

Undead Jackal picked up Cricket and placed him behind on his bike. He revved his engine as a warning for the boy to hold on tight. Cricket held on tight while having a huge smile on his face.

Undead Jackal continued the show by jumping off a couple of ramps, going through some loops, and writing his name in the dirt with his bike.

After a couple of minutes all the lights in the stadium came on as Undead Jackal rode up on a huge ramp on one side of the field. He then did the unexpected and put his finger on the side of his helmet and spoke.

Undead Jackal: "Hey everyone! I know I never talked before to y'all but I got an important announcement to make. This will be my last stunt ever. So enjoy it. Originally I planned to jumped over twenty four school buses but I thought of something better."

The roof to the stadium opened as multiple military grade helicopters were seen above. They landed on the grass with their propellers still spinning. "I'll be jumping over 12 helicopters as my last stunt."

The crowd started cheering louder as Bill was hyperventilating.

Nancy: "It'll be fine Bill. He'll probably leave Cricket up the ramp."

Tilly: "I highly doubt it mama. Cricket seems dedicated."

Cricket tapped on Undead Jackal's shoulder and whispered something to him. He thought about for something for a moment but nodded his head.

Undead Jackal: "I'll also be jumping with this kid I just met!"

The crowd went nuts with this information while Bill, Nancy, Tilly, and Remy were scared out of their minds when they heard the last part. Before they could do anything Undead Jackal drove down the ramp at an insane speed as Cricket held on tight.

They both jumped off the ramp as time seemed to slow down for the two. Cricket was happy to be close to his idol and be with him for his last stunt.

The bike safely landed on the other side as Undead Jackal put the bike to a stop as he sat Cricket on his shoulders. They both flexed their arms while the people were excited, relieved, and thrilled.

Undead Jackal and Cricket rode into a tunnel as they both entered Undead Jackal's green room.

Cricket: "Wow... This is awesome! Are these clothes your wear!? Is this the flame resistant suit you had on when you jumped all those fireworks on the fourth of July!?"

Undead Jackal took off his helmet and looked in the mirror to fix his helmet hair. "Yup. Good times."

Cricket: "That's how you look like with your helmet off!? You look amazing!"

Undead Jackal: "Thanks for the compliment kid." He took off his uniform and put on a vegan leather jacket.

Undead Jackal: "Let's go look for your folks. I'm sure they're worried for you. Name's Y/N L/N."

Cricket: "Name's Cricket. Cricket Green."

Y/N *mind*: "Green? Could he possibly be...?" He grabbed his sunglasses and walked out of the green room while holding Cricket's hand.

Eventually they found Cricket's parents, sister, and friend.

Bill: "Cricket! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"

Nancy: "Thanks for bringing him back to us mister."

Y/N: "It was no problem Nancy."

Tilly: "Wait, how does he know your name momma?"

Bill: "Do you two know each other?"

Y/N: "Ouch. Your words hurt me Bill."

Bill: "How do you know my name?"

Y/N brought out a charm around his neck that Bill and Nancy immediately recognized.

Bill and Nancy: "Y/N!?"

Y/N put them both in a hug as they both returned the gesture.

Cricket: "Wah wah wah!? You three know each other!?"

Bill: "We used to be friends when we were kids."

Y/N: "Used to be friends? You're starting to hurt my feelings Bill."

Nancy: "You and your jokes Y/N." She nudged his side as he chuckled.

Y/N: "Hey. Would y'all like to come with me for a bite? There's a burger place around here I love to go to."

Bill: "I don't know. We're a pretty big family."

Y/N: "Did you two adopt...?" He asked while gesturing to Remy.

Cricket: "Huh? No he's my friend Remy."

Y/N: "Oh okay. Anyways Bill, it won't be a problem. I make good money."

Bill: "Well... we'd love to go out to eat. Let me give you my number so you can send me the location."

Y/N: "You got it." They exchanged phone numbers as Y/N walked over to the garage where, as expected, his Yamaha MT-09 was waiting for him.

He rode over to a fancy looking restaurant where the Greens were waiting for him out front. He parked his bike and walked up to the Greens.

Nancy: "Y/N. Are you sure this is the right place? It looks kinda fancy."

Y/N: "Yeah it's fine." He grabbed their hands and walked inside the restaurant.

Waiter: "Can I help you five?"

Y/N: "I'd like a table for my friends and I."

Waiter: "It'll be a five hour wait and there's a dress code."

Y/N: "Tell the manager his favorite buddy his here."

Waiter: "Very well..." He rolled his eyes and walked away from the stand.

Y/N sat down at the couch at the entrance with a smirk on his face.

Bill: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Relax Bill. Just have faith in me."

After a minute a loud noise was heard from the back of the restaurant.

???: "Where's my buddy at?!"

Y/N: "At the front of the restaurant!"

Once the manager peeked around the corner he smiled when he saw Y/N.

???: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Alex!"

They both shook each other's hands and pulled each other into a one armed hug.

Alex: "What can I do for you?"

Y/N: "I'd like a table for my friends, their kids, and I."

Alex: "Of course, right his way." He led them away from all the rich folk towards the back where there was no customers.

They sat down on a table and looked at the menu.

Cricket: "Dang...! This is some fancy joint!"

Bill: "Cricket, not so loud."

Y/N: "Yeah kid. Your pop's right."

Cricket: "Aww..."

Y/N: "Yell much louder since the walls are sound proof here!"

Cricket: "Yay!"

Nancy: "So Y/N, it's been a couple of years since we've last seen each other. What do you do for a living?"

Y/N: "I'm actually retired now. Served eight years in the military and five years of being a daredevil. Did y'all like the show I put on?"

Bill: "You're Undead Jackal!?"

Y/N: "I'm retired. But yes, I used to be Undead Jackal."

Tilly: "Undead Jackal. I'd like to thank you for donating a million dollars to preserving forests and saving the wildlife."

Y/N: "You're welcome little lady."

Alex: "What can I get my friend and his friends?"

Y/N: "I'll have something off menu. Get me a triple cheese burger with Monterey Jack cheese inside the patties, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, a side of buffalo wings and potato wedges. What do y'all want?"

Tilly: "I'll have the mushroom stew with some bread sticks."

Nancy: "I'll have a T-bone steak with a baked potato."

Bill: "Um... I'll have the smoked chicken with a side of steamed vegetables."

Cricket: "I want the same thing Uncle Y/N is having!"

Y/N was touched with joy for a sec until it went away. "And for drinks, just get us some Splish."

Alex: "Right away Y/N." He walked away leaving the Greens and Y/N.

Tilly: "Mom. Dad. How did you two meet Y/N?"

Bill: "Well... Remember when ma told you the story of how she sold off most of her land?"

Cricket and Tilly: "Yeah."

Nancy: "She kinda left out a few details."

Y/N: "Ooh, can I tell this story?"

Bill: "I don't mind."

Nancy: "Fine by me."

Y/N: "Okay. Listen closely Tilly and Cricket."

A couple of years ago...

A young version of Y/N was playing at Joe's Arcade. He was wearing a big shirt with a rubber band tied to the side, wearing combat shorts, and a pair of old sneakers.

??? *whisper*: "Psst, hey kid. Wanna buy some cheap tokens?"

Y/N looked to his left and saw a farmer kid with a red hat, a green shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of brown boots.

Y/N: "How much you selling 'em for?"

???: "One dollar for eight tokens."

Y/N: "Eight for the price of one? Sounds like a steal." He brought out five bucks and handed them to the country kid. In return he got 40 tokens.

???: "Pleasure doing business with ya." He turned around and walked away.

Y/N *mind*: "Well. At least my allowance was well spent." He continued playing his game.

...

A few minutes later a huge ruckus was heard.

Joe: "Good job Remington. You should become a police officer."

???: "Wow. Could you imagine. Me, a police officer." Said the kid next to him.

Joe: "I wasn't talking to yo-"

???: "Too late. Already planning my future."

Y/N noticed that the country kid and another red haired girl both had visible distraught looks on their faces. Y/N looked around for something to help them until he noticed the breaker box.

A smirk appeared on his face as he ran over and pulled the switch. Turning off the power to the entire building.

Joe: "What the!?"

Y/N used this chance to grab the country kid and the red haired girl and ran out of the building. The two grabbing their bikes in the process. Ignoring the Manager's words.

They turned around the corner and caught their breaths next to a dumpster.

Y/N: "Are you two alright?"

???: "It's you. The kid from before."

Y/N: "Sup."

??? 2: "You know him?"

???: "Sorta. He bought some tokens from me. Why did you help us stranger?"

Y/N: "Well I couldn't leave you two hanging. I had to help you two out."

??? 2: "You're not doing it to get free tokens are you?"

Y/N: "Nope. I noticed you two are also country folk."

???: "You're from the country too?"

Y/N: "Well, I used to be. I was born in Montana. But I have to move here with my Aunt and Uncle after some... complications. I'm Y/N L/N."

Bill: "Bill Green."

Nancy: "Nancy but I'm not telling you my last name."

Y/N: "Fair enough. Now let's get you two out of here before the police know what you both look like."

Nancy: "Great idea." She then punched his shoulder.

Bill: "Yeah..."

Y/N pulled out a map of Big City.

Nancy: "Is this a tourist map?"

Y/N: "It still useful... If we stick to this route you two should be able to make it out of here."

Nancy: "Sounds like a plan. Come on Bill."

Y/N took the lead and calmly walked around and waved the pair whenever the coast was clear. They repeated the process until they made it to the outskirts of Big City.

Nancy: "Thanks Y/N. You're a pretty cool dude. You should come by the country some time."

Bill: "Thank you Y/N..."

Y/N: "Is something on your mind?"

Bill: "I'm thankful that you helped us. But I think I'm going to turn myself in."

Nancy: "What!?"

Bill: "I just wanted to help my mom make money for the farm, but doing shady things like this isn't what I want. I got to make things right and face the consequences of my actions."

Nancy: "Dang it. I'm coming with you. You're soft and will probably get taken advantage of."

They both turned back to the entrance of Big City. And turned their gaze to Y/N.

Bill: "I'm sorry your help went in vein Y/N."

...

Y/N: "Hey Bill. Would your ma like any help with her farm?"

Bill: "No. She's the type of woman not to accept help from strangers or anyone except their blood related."

Y/N: "Well, I'm going to help you whether she wants it or not. Or without her knowing. But I'll take food as payment. Deal?"

Bill: "Deal." They both shook hands.

Y/N: "See you around too Nancy."

Nancy: "Sure, partner."

End of story...

Nancy: "I didn't say partner."

Y/N: "Nancy Green. If I said it happened then it happened. Anyways, that's how our beautiful friendship blossomed."

Bill: "The next day he showed up to the farm and helped me in secret. But after a month ma knew something was happening and eventually found Y/N. At first she was livid but since he was able to carry double his weight around the farm she just let him be and let him help around the farm."

Y/N: "And when we were done doing the chores at the farm. We'd use our free time to play with Nancy."

Nancy: "Yup. The three of us were inseparable."

Tilly: "Then how did you three get separated?"

Bill: "..."

Nancy: "Um..."

Y/N: "My eighteenth birthday... I stopped seeing them both when that day came."

Bill: "The barn was decorated, there were cupcakes, candies, and a cake. But there was only one thing was missing. Y/N."

Nancy: "When he didn't show up. Him, Alice, and I went around Big City looking for you. At our usual hangout spots and secret spots. But we didn't know where he lived."

...

Y/N: "I gotta come clean with you two. I wasn't actually staying with my Aunt and Uncle. I was staying at an orphanage the entire time. Once I turned eighteen, they kicked me out. I didn't want to be a bother to Bill and Alice so I booked a train for the cheapest ticket I could buy. I worked in a garage for four years, then enlisted in the army for eight years, and became a daredevil for five years."

Bill: "Why didn't you ask to stay with us Y/N?"

Y/N: "I was scared of rejection Bill... I'm sorry if I hurt y'all's feelings."

Bill: "It's okay. I forgive you."

Nancy: "And so do I."

Cricket: "Since you're no longer a daredevil Y/N. What will you be doing now?"

Y/N: "I don't know. I just knew it was about time I should stop but I don't know what else to do now."

Tilly: "You could help us out at the farm."

Cricket: "Yeah! You could stay with us in the attic."

Y/N: "I'd appreciate it. I'll see if I still have some country left in me."

Our orders came to the table as everyone stared a their food in awe. They began eating until a lady wearing a suit, heels, and holding a tablet. She has blue eyes, long brown hair that reaches behind her back, white skin, and wearing golden bracelets.

???: "I finally found you Y/N."

Y/N: "I knew you'd catch up to me Vixie. Greens, this here is my assistant Vixie. Has been for over fout and a half years."

Vixie: "Y/N. You still need to pick a place to have your stuff delivered too."

Y/N: "I know where I'll be staying at for a while." He grabbed the tablet and passed it to Bill.

Y/N: "Put the address on the tablet Bill."

Bill: "Ah okay. Let me just..."

Nancy: "Let me help you with that?"

Vixie: "Are they fans of yours Y/N?"

Y/N: "Nope. They're family. I'll be staying with them for a good long while. Catch up on some lost time and spend time with my niece and nephew. So your services will no longer be needed. I'll send you your pay later."

Vixie: "Sir. My contract says I have work for you for ten years."

Y/N: "Ooo... I hope you're not afraid of a little dirt."

Vixie: "My hobby is being a florist. How different could that be from farming?"

The Greens and Y/N snickered at her sentence.

Vixie: "What's so funny?"

Y/N: "Oh, it's nothing. Just have a seat and order something. I'm paying for dinner tonight."

A while later...

Everyone was outside of the restaurant with satisfied looks on their faces.

Vixie: "I'll see you later Y/N. I need to make sure the movers get the address right."

Y/N: "Bye Vixie."

Cricket: "Hey Y/N. What else should we do? The night's still young."

Y/N: "I think I want to see Alice again. That is if she's still...you know."

Bill: "Yes, we know what you're talking. She's still in good condition."

Y/N: "That's good to hear. Think y'all can take me to her?"

Bill: "I don't see why not."

Tilly and Cricket: "Yay! We're going to see Gramma!"

Bill: "Alright, get in the truck you two. You coming too Nancy?"

Nancy: "Nah. I'm going back to the country. See you all there later. It's good seeing you again Y/N."

Y/N: "Same here Nancy."

Bill drove ahead as Y/N followed behind him. Eventually he made it to his first home since he was young. Y/N walked up to the steps of the house first as his hand hovered next to the door. He took a deep breath and knocked on it.

After waiting for a couple of seconds the door swung open revealing a short elderly woman.

Alice: "Who's that? Why are you trespassing! Get off my land before I call the cop-"

Y/N: "Hey Alison, how did you escape the looking glass?"

Alice: "No... Y/N? Is that really you?"

Y/N: "The one and only."

Alice pulled out her sword as Y/N smiled because she's still her firey self. Y/N jumped back as Alice swung her sword down on the steps of the porch.

Bill: "Ma!"

Cricket and Tilly: "Gramma!"

Alice didn't listen as she continued to keep the assault on Y/N.

Y/N: "Did you get rusty Alice?"

Alice: "Shut up! I refuse to believe it's you! You disappear and then reappear out of nowhere and expect me to be happy and mushy about it!?"

Y/N took his jacket off and threw it towards Alice. She slashed it in half and saw that Y/N wasn't there anymore.

She had a flashback when she was younger when Y/N was fighting for his right of passage to the Green family.

Young Y/N got behind Alice but before he could get her in a headlock the floorboard broke and his foot got stuck. Alice turned around and pointed her sword at Y/N's neck and smirked. Y/N sighed in defeat and put his hands up.

In the present, Alice turned around and pointed her sword forward. Only for Y/N to see it coming and used his axe hammered it to the side. He took a step forward and thrusted his fist forward towards Alice's face.

Alice closed her eyes waiting for the impact. She opened them and saw that Y/N stopped his fist next to her face.

Y/N: "I missed you two Alice." He said, with a sympathetic smile on his face.

Alice dropped her sword and hugged Y/N. He returned the gesture as the Greens let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N: "I joined the military Alice. You were right...I'll tell you about it later."

Alice looked at the rest of the family. "Well come here and give Gramma a hug!"

The Greens walked over and gave Gramma a hug.

Alice: "Now go inside so Y/N and I can have a chat. Like old times."

Cricket: "Okay Gramma." The rest of the family entered the house as Alice and Y/N sat on the front porch.

Alice: "How long were you in the army?"

Y/N: "Eight years."

Alice: "I thought would've lasted up to ten."

Y/N: "I was but we were ratted out. I took a chance and became a distraction as the others ran to safety. They had family to go to while I had nothing. I was found by the enemy and got taken to their base. I was tortured for information but I didn't talk. No food, no water, no hope... Until I thought about you, Bill, and Nancy. After a month, the base got ambushed by my men. They were surprised I was still alive and they provided me with aid. I had to rehabilitate for a year and a half. I lost my right arm due to some complications." He pulled up his right sleeve and took off his glove revealing a robotic arm.

Y/N: "An engineer built it for me when I finished with rehab. She gave it to me for free. It's connected to my brainwaves so it's able to move the way I want it too."

Alice: "I warned you so you wouldn't get hurt. Like how I did. How did you think I lost my leg?"

Y/N: "I don't know. You always changed the story."

The both of them lightly snickered at those memories.

Y/N: "I spent that rest of my time being a daredevil. Today was my last show and later I'll be stopping by Bill's farm to work there for a while."

Alice put her hand on Y/N's back. "All that matters is that you're home now."

Y/N broke into tears when she said that as she rubbed his back.

A/N: "Well readers? Would you be interested in reading a Big City Green X Male Reader story? If so, I will work more on it when I'm done with the Season 1 of the Amphibia X Male Reader story."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
245 0 27
Same as before also saying again that none of these characters belong to me except my OC
2.7K 21 8
I do not own this movie or the characters, just my oc
1.9K 3 51
This is the first time doing a truth or dare story and let's send them your questions and dares. Side note: We need to give them the kissing dares...