Reaction.: Existence in COTE

By Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... More

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.:Class intros

3K 64 49
By Iceklopsz

Cinema Guy.: Okay everyone! Break is over so we must move on!

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji pov.:

After arriving to the ceremony I looked around. Searching for people and maybe thoose two.

I 1st saw class 1A. There was Lolisu, as she should be. Next to her was a green haired human, who was trying to hold a bald haired student's hand. Let's pretend I didn't saw that. Other than these people all of them were paying attension

Arisu.: Ayanokouji-kun could you repeat yourself?

Ayanokouji.: That's the alternative me. I would never call you that Arisu.

Katsuragi.: I'm homophobic from now on.

Yahiko.: But Da- I mean Katsuragi why?

Katsuragi.: *gives Yahiko silent treatment*

Moving on we have class 1B, a.k.a. my class. Most people paid attention but there were a few, who did not. I immidiatly set my eyes on a strawberry haired person. She had this friendly aura, which could be seen from miles.

Amikura.: Ichinose-chan! Your crush is talking about you!

Now I'm looking at class 1C. Most of them don't give two sh*ts about this and only a few are listening. Among them stood out a silver haired girl, a magenta haired boy and his bodyguard bc by the looks of it he is.

Shiina.: Book body noticed me!

Ryueen.: Albert isn't my bodyguard!

Suzune.: Than why is he always with you?

Ayanokouji.: I'm sorry BRO. In the name of my alternative self, I'm sorry.

Albert.: Forgiven BRO!

Lastly Class 1D-egenerated. Almost nobody paid attension. The only person that stood out was that black haired b*tch and that two faced somebody. They were the only ones paying attension.

Defectives.: What the hell did you call us all?

Horikita and Kushida.: *angry noises*

Suddenly my eyes landed on Anos's. He and his wife Kurumi were looking at me, probably watching my moves and reading things like my mind, which they shouldn't!

Ike.: Mind reading isn't a human ability.

Ryueen.: No shit sherlock!

Anos.: What do mean reading things I shouldn't? Do I look like the FBI to you?

C.G.: You were saying?

Everyone.: What the heck! He can do that?

Atsuomi.: (Not even my masterpiece can do that! This person cannot be a human!)

Okay not gonna questsion that. Let's just sit down and listen to Papayanagi's speeches.

*after it's over*

Well it's boring as h*ll that's for sure.

Students.: Agreed!

Teachers.: We have to admit that it is, infact boring.

Look at that! Thoose Class D students slept through most of it.

Sae.: I'm starting to ask myself why we accepted you guys!

Shinohara.: Didn't you also mentioned that you were Class D too from back in your days?

Sae.: How did you- Chie!!!

Chie.: Not like it's a state secret or something.

Sae.: Agh!

Anyways going back to my toughts, it seems that people got into classes based on many things and that it defenatly wasn't random.

Manabu.: So he noticed. Nice job.

As I was thinking I didn't hear two specific person calling my name.

Anos.: Hello Earth to Ayanokouji!
Anos.: Look it's ice cream!

Haruka.: Kiyopon loves Ice-cream there too. Right?

As I heard the word.: Ice cream, I looked behind me, trying to find the source of the vioce. . . . Sh*t! It looks like they have been there for a few momments.

Ayanokouji Group.: Told you!

Ayanokouji.: Sorry u 2 I was just thinking.

Kurumi.: No problem Kiyopon we forgive you!

Haruka.: Hey! That nickname can only be said by me! *jelous mother noises*

*sorry hasabe fans but in this fanfic they won't meet so kurumi took the honors and give kiyo the nickname herself* *they can't hear this!*

Ayanokouji.: Kiyopon?

Kurumi.: It's a nickname! Don't you like it?

Ayanokouji.:Well it's not that. . . Nevermind we should go to class and socialize with others

Isn't it strange that I said that, out of the 3 of us? Nah whatever.

Anos.: Yeah, let's just go.

*after arriving*

It seems that everybody expect us arrived already.

Nagumo.: Akward

Fuka.: Shut it clown!

It seems that my time for observing them is over bc the 3 of us entered the classroom. As expected We got all the attention. Great!

Students.: You really dislike attention, aren't you?

Ayanokouji.: That's correct.

Anos decided to save the day and started introducing himself, well kinda he only said our names and then we could sit down on our seats.

Anos.: Hi! My name is Anos Voldigoad! This is my gf Tokisaki Kurumi and "the 3rd wheel of the story" here is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka nice to meet you all!

Ryueen.: Monster is the 3rd wheel! LOL!

*But author you wrote she is his wife! Why is she now only gf? *They don't hear this!*

Well dear reader Think! If Anos said that she is his wife, what would have happened? Only Chaos.*They don't hear this!*

We got lucky as we could sit down in the back of the classroom before anything else happened.

Finally! Inner peace, Inner-

Professor.: Huh? Kung Fu Panda 3?

C.G.: Yeah it's a referance.

???(Ichinose).: Hi everybody! Since we will be classmates for the following three year I tought that we should get to know eachother more by introducing ourselves!

???(Mako).:Good Idea, Ichinose-chan everyone let's introduce ourselves!

Ayanokouji.: Why do I have an idea of what will happen?

Arisu.: Don't worry Kiyotaka! Just because you are sh*t at socializing that doesn't make you a bad person.

Ichika.: We can pratice socializing Senpai!
.
.
.
.
Ichinose.:could YOU THREE please introduce yourselves?

Ayanokouji.: I jinxed it didn't I?

Hirata.: Yes you did Ayanokouji, yes you did.

Huh? Me? Well if that's what they want.

Ayanokouji.: Hi! My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka! I came here to school to live a peaceful life. If you don't ruin it we can be the best of friends. But if you do ruin it, you will not wake up tomorrow.

Atsuomi.: He is. . . actually not that terrible at this stuff

Shiba.: Agreed

Ryueen.: Monster woke up and choosed voilence!

Ishizaki.: LOL

Kurumi.: Hi! My name's Tokisaki Kurumi and I exell at everything that there is and I only belong to Anos here! You guys are nothing compared to him!

Manabu.: quite cocky. However if she can back it but. . .

Anos.:Hi! My name is Anos Voldigoad!
My abilities, doesn't matter what category are always top notch. Some of you might say that I should not say that and that I'm arrogant, no I am not arrogant, I'm simply better and that's the truth!

Koenji.: Ha! I found someone like me!

Sae.: Is Anos and Koenji share a little bit personality?

C.G.: Yeah but Anos can do more than back it up. However he is rarely acts like Koenji.

After we finished talking, I got looks like "don't worry we can give you peace if that's what you want".

Ichinose.: It's a simple thing to do!

On the other hand thoose two got.: faces of hatred and dislikes from some of them, probably bc they think that they are lie-ing.

Kanzaki.: they could be, we don't know them.

Ichinose.: Okay! Thoose were some interesting introductions but you two will probably need to prove it!

Unbeliveable! It's like she never has hate inside her. She probably had some traumatic past the she doesn't want to repeat.

Ichinose.: (he knows?)

Class B.: Wait what? How did you just figure that out?

Atsuomi.: It's clear that he is a genius or even more. Please consider that before asking him.

Ayanokouji.: I'm just avarage.

Hashimoto.: yeah, yeah. Says the one with a T-rex!

Boys.: Hahaha!

Tsukushiro.: Sorry but we are boomers ocer here. Could you elaborate on this T-rex?

Ryueen.: Nope.

*Bell ringing*

Just as the bell rang, a women who's age could be around 25, was at the door. For some reason she didn't entered but just watched the students from there.

See-ing that I'm looking at her she looked back at me. At this I heard snickering from my back,Kurumi and Anos were looking at me probably thinking that I'm about to make the teacher my gf, or something like that.

Hashimoto.: Did King get Chabashira-sensei as his gf.?

C.G.: She become one of the five.

Perverts.: Five! That's a harem! DIE IKEMAN!

However soon she entered the classroom and Introduced herself

Chabashira.: Hello Students! My name is Chabashira Sae, I am your homeroom teacher and I teach Japanese history in this school.

*After she exlained the stuff. You guys probably read this for like the 1000th time so I'm sparing you guys time* *they can't hear this!*

As she was about to leave Anos asked her some questsion.

Anos.:Excuse me Chabashira-sensei!
Can I ask a few questsions?

Chabashira.: Ask them!

Anos.: How many points will be get for next month?

Student.: Wait what?

Ayanokouji.: I also figured it out from day 1.

Ike.: TRAITOR!

Ayanokouji.: It's Horikita's plan.

Ike.: Understandable.

At this some students laughed at him.

Chabashira.: Sorry I can't answer that.

Anos.: Can't or won't?

Ishizaki.: What's the difference?

Ayanokouji.: If she can't, then the higher-ups are preventing her from answering. If she won't than she is in her sadistic mode.

Chie.: Haha! Sae-chan is truly sadistic sometimes.

Sae.: Shut up Chie!

Chabashira.: Can't! Any other questsion?

Anos.: Yes. You said the we will be judged on merit right? How can that merit change?What will happen if it does

Arisu.: Can you tell someone tell me his IQ?

C.G.: it's 5500

Everyone.: The heck! That's unhuman!

Atsuomi.: (My masterpiece has 281 IQ! Where the heck did this Anos guy studied?)

Chabashira.:Sorry I can't answer that

Anos.: What is 1+1 equal?

Chabashira.: Sorry I can't -. . . Did you realy just do that?

Hashimoto.: Ha! He's a joker!

Joker.: Did someone say my name?

C.G.: Get out Bozo!

Joker.: *leaves*

Sae.: (He is annoying! And he embaressed me!)

Chie.: You really fell for that Sae-chan? Is your desire to reach Class A that big?

Sae.: Atleast I'm Class B's homeroom teacher in that a.u.

Anos.: I'm sorry but I can't answer that.

Ryueen.: Kukuku! He basically roasted her! And on the 1st day of school! I like this guy.

Chabashira.: You are one hell of a student. You exell both at academics and annoyingness.

Anos.: I will take that as a compliment.

Chabashira.: UGH!! *leaves*

I have this feeling Anos did that on purpose but what could have been the purpose?

Anyways after that everybody decided to go to there seperate ways but all of them probably went home anyways.

Cinema Guy.: Yet again, I will give you guys some break time. If non of you have noticed, if you look behind, you can find.:1 restaurant, on the right side's corridor there are the toilets, on the left side you guys can find the bedrooms.

-chapter ends-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
31.7K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
620K 9.9K 39
Its just as the title said. A typical cliche COTE reaction fic with all the years+Horikita Manabu and Tachibana senpai+teachers,tsukishiro,Papayanagi...
5.7K 281 10
Reincarnation; it is a concept that I have seen many light novels. 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime', 'Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another Wor...