The Viridian Shadow

By Harli40

Kazumi Midoriya - The elder sister of Izuku Midoriya and has been his caretaker for the past twelve years. Ho... More

Chapter One - A Normal Day and Not So Normal
Chapter Two - Training and Research
Chapter Four - Attack and Defend
Chapter Five - Sports Festival and Stain
Chapter Six - Hosu City Incedent and Meeting Izu's Class
Chapter Seven - The Mall and Camp
Chapter Eight - Home and Normalcy
Chapter Nine - The New Mission
Chapter Ten - Dreams, Truths, and New Beginnings
Chapter Eleven - The War and deaths

Chapter Three - School Year

171 7 0
By Harli40

I waved goodbye to Izuku as he left for school. I had made Aizawa his normal drinks, he'd come to pick them up earlier. The day I tinted like usual. An hour later there was a bell. Seconds later a black haired blue eyed girl came in. She was seventeen, and was in a similar situation as me. But instead she has a water quirk. I smiled and waved. 'Amaya, good morning.' The seventeen year old girl smiled at me.
"Hi big sis Kazumi! Happy late birthday! I heard you just turned twenty!" I smile and nodded. Today was a slow day. Up until nine thirty that's when I got a shock of my life. I stared, jaw slack as fucking Hawks walked into my cafe. I internally screamed and cussed. We, along with the other two official hero's on my case, had become friends. I stared. Then shook my head and smiled. I waved then began to sign.
'Hello, how may I help you.' The man looked to me. And smiled.
"Hello. Umm, I'll have the sweet cold brew, please." My eyes flashed over the the window. To the group of hawks fan girls. Lord give me strength. I smiled at hawks. Completely ignoring Amaya who looks like she's about to pass out.
'Anything else sir?'
"No ma'am. That's all."
'Alright. Here or to go sir?' God. Please say to go. To go. To go.
"I'd like that to go please." I smiled and nodded.
'Can I get a name for that?'
"Hawks."
'Alright. Thank you Mister Hawks. Amaya will call your name when it's finished.' He nodded.
"Thank you." I nodded and turned to get the drink ready. Once I finished preparing the drink I turned and handed it to Amaya.

At ten Rin came in. I smiled at the eighteen year old female. Her shortly cut blue hair rested at her ears. Her bright violet eyes scanning the area. Her quirk was wind manipulation I had taught Izuku to try focusing his quirk into one part of his body. I was now teaching him to lower down the percentage of his power he uses. Because unlike me, he can actually do that. I glanced back, watching as Hawks thanked Amaya for his drink, shot a smile and wave at me, which I very reluctantly returned, then left. I rolled my eyes before continuing on. He's more fluent then I though he'd be.

It was early morning. I was resting perched on a lamp post. My eyes glanced down at Eraserhead. He was leaning against the lamppost I was crouched down on. We where kinda just handing out. Until I dropped down and turned to him. My eyes narrowed. 'Why haven't you, Mic, and Hawks tried to catch me?'
"We aren't stupid Shadow. We can't catch you, at least not on our own." My head tilted. Then I shrugged. I looked up. Then back.
'Watch your back. I have a bad feeling. There's a group I'm researching, there not good. And I can find hardly anything on them. They have a strong dislike for All Might though.' I looked to my side. My ears twitching. I could hear the sound of large wings. I raised a brow, I've already seen Hawks today. Why is he headed back to our meet up. I looked at him. 'See ya eraser.' I then left.

My feet landed silently on the roof. I then stomped my foot twice, to tell Hawks I was here. He turned around and smirked.
"Hi Vi."
'Vi? That's what my little helper calls me.'
"You have a helper?" I nodded.
'Yes, he only does the research and watches after my base though. I won't let him do anything else. To dangerous.' He laughed. Shaking his head. I tilted mine. 'What do you need.' He looked at me and smiled. It was... different then his usual smile. More, genuine. My head tilted to the other side.
"Wanna go for a fly?" I blinked. My head tilting once again, I was so confused. I looked to my watch. It was a little after one. I hummed then looked at Hawks. He was in civilian clothing. Correction he was only in sweat pants. Where the fuck is his shirt? Ignoring that and the slight blush on my cheeks I nodded.
'Sure. You go on ahead.' He did. Taking off into flight and hovered a bit in the air. "Give me wings." I whispered. Within seconds black and mint green wings appeared on my back. My wingspan was twenty five feet. I flapped my wings and bolted past Keigo. He chuckled and took off after me.

We just flew around, twisting around and turning around each other. We went up high and would just hover and fly. We even dived a few time. Trying to see who'd chicken out first. Neither of us would. In fact we'd both pull up at the same time. He'd just chuckle I'd smile. Soon we where flying face to face then he asked. "What's your quirk?" I stared at him like he was stupid. He laughed. "I'm just asking what it does." I hummed.
'All Im going to tell you is that my voice affects it. So unless I wanna accidentally use my quirk I gotta stay quite.' He hummed. I looked around. 'It's more peaceful around here. I wonder why.'
"Because the villains are more scared of you then they are the hero's." I hummed then looked at my watch. Shit. It was three. Meaning I had two hours before I had to train with Izuku.
'Sorry Keigo. I gotta go.' I smiled then. Took off. He waved good bye to me.

I appeared in my base. Sighing I glanced at the sound asleep Touya. Walking over I covered him in a blanket, then I went over to the computer, I began to do research on that group as I also change into civilian wear. Still, nothing. Sighting I went to the plat form and tapped my foot three times. I shot upwards. I instantly went to showers, by the time I did that it was four. I went straight to my bedroom and went to sleep. I only got about an hour, like usual, before my alarm went off. Sighing and waking up I changed into my normal jeans, and shirt. Then I went and woke up Izuku.

Seconds later I'm again in my base. We stood in my gym. I stood in the middle, and stared at Izuku. He's getting stronger, as seen with the added muscle. Humming I pulled my knee length light mint green hair up into a high pony, out of the corner of my emerald green eyes I saw Touya appear. I then looked to Izuku. We began to spar, it was good, after all Izuku's been at school for roughly a week.

After that I sat down and began to do more research as Izuku trained with Touya. My eyes zeroed in on the hacked camera feed that followed a male roughly my age as he walked into the bar. My stomach dropped. Then sighing I reached up and grabbed my head. Then I whispered. "Show me what Tomura Shigaraki is planning." Just like that images flash in my mind. I gasp. Images of Izuku and his class, fighting for their lives. My heart dropped and I shot to my feet. My lips pursed. I felt sick to my stomach. I moved and ended up throwing up, an aftermath of seeing those images. I sighed. Then pulled out my phone then I logged into the group chat with Amaya, Rin, Akira, and Natsuo.
- cafe closed today, I'm not feeling the best so take the day off. I instantly closed and logged out of my phone. I leaned back. My lips pulled back into a snarl. Izuku had left. I looked up at Touya who was kneeling down.
"What'd you find out boss?" I stared at him. Then I signed.
'That groups gunna attack UA today. Izuku's in danger. I'm going in, you stay here, I'll hack the cameras so you can watch, I'll also put my ear piece in so you can watch out for me.' He stared at me.
"Why can't I come Vi?"
'To dangerous. I'll need you safe and sound for my plan.'
"Plan? What's that?" I stared at him.
'I need you to be a spy. I'll heal all your injury when we are done with this. That way no one will recognize you after all this is over.'
"No. I want to keep my scars. They remind me of what I did wrong." I stared at him.
'I don't care. There ugly and an eyesore.' I smirked. 'Just looking at them makes my eye want to bleed.' He whined. I just smirked and chuckled. Before I stood up. I frowned then. 'Where is my vigilante gear?'
"In its case next to your fathers villain outfit." I nodded. I began to walk. Touya by my side.
'Izuku knows you as Dabi correct.'
"Yes."
'I need you to be a spy. Can you use that as you villain name? I'll need you to try and find a way to infiltrate Shigaraki's villain group.'
"I can. How long will that take."
'I honestly have no idea. Don't do anything illegal though. And if you do make sure you have a loupe hole. If you get caught we'll have to have a way out. That also means you can't give away your true identity. Not unless you have no other way out.'
"Alright. I'll try." With that we reached the case my suit was in.
'I'm gunna change then head for UA. The villains will be attacking the USJ.'
"How are you going to explain this to your hero friends?"
'I have no idea. But I got a feeling I'll have more hero's on my ass after this.' I smiled at him as I grabbed my Vigilante gear.
"What's new. I was looking online. Apparently All Might is trying to get added onto your case. As a result a whole bunch of other hero's are as well." I groaned.
'Please don't tell me your father is one of them.' He just smirked at me. I whined. Knowing fully well what that meant.
"Permission to kill on sight?" I let out a horrified noise.
'No! We don't kill Touya!' He whined
"But boss!"
'I said no!' He crossed his arms over his chest. Kicked a non existent rock and continued to pout. I shook my head. A found smile on my lips.
"Hey boss." I looked back.
'Yes?'
"Be careful." I smirked.
'When am I not?'

I was in my vigilante gear and I fucking moved. Jumping from roof to roof, I practically flew across the city. Headed straight to UA. "I am completely undetectable from all of UA security and defense systems." I whispered under my breath. Just then I jumped over the fence to UA, nothing happened. I came to a stop in a tree, watching silently as class 1A and Shouta began to get onto the bus. I waited then attached myself onto the bus. I hummed. "I'm completely invisible until a snap my fingers."

I clung to the bus, listening as the kids inside the bus. I chuckled as the group of teenagers spoke. We then reached our destination. I moved silently as I followed. We where inside. I stared, silent as Thirteen spoke. I ignored her as I focused on the background. The lights flickered. I went on edge. I moved to Eraserhead's side. I snapped and appeared. He jumped.
"Viridian Shadow?" I looked at him.
'I had a bad feeling, so I followed you here. Looks like I was right. I'll help you out.' He stared at me.
"Your nuts. You followed me, a hero, into a hero school, because you had a bad feeling?" I nodded.
'No time. All I can tell you is that I've been stalking this group for a while now. There bad news.' Eraser sighed.
"Stay back! Thirteen protect the kids! Me and Viridian will take care of this!" I hummed, my eyes glanced back to my brother. His eyes where zeroed in on me. I ignored Izuku as he spoke to Eraserhead. We both lunged forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 13.2K 37
Bakugo Katsuki and Izuku Midoryia. unsuspecting of both of them become vigilantes... secretly the UA Traitors. no one knows though... In a freak acci...
328 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
83.1K 1.5K 45
Izuku is dead. The boy who always wanted to be a hero.... is dead. Who is left? Only his triplet siblings, Izuki and Izuka Midoriya. Izuki's quirk is...