Arman and Assar.

Oleh hertahira

A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marri... Lebih Banyak

🦋Chapter 1🖤
🦋Chapter 2🖤
🦋Chapter 3🖤
🦋Chapter 4🖤
🦋Chapter 5🖤
🦋 Chapter 6🖤
🦋Chapter 7🖤
🦋Chapter 8🖤
🦋Chapter 9🖤
🦋Chapter 10🖤
🦋Chapter 11🖤
🦋Chapter 12🖤
🦋Chapter 13🖤
🦋Chapter 14🖤
🦋Chapter 15🖤
🦋Chapter 16🖤
🦋Chapter 17🖤
🦋 Chapter 18🖤
🦋Chapter 19🖤
🦋Chapter 21🖤
🦋Chapter 22🖤
🦋 Chapter 23🖤
🦋 Chapter 24🖤
🦋Chapter 25🖤
🦋Chapter 26🖤
🦋Chapter 27🖤
🦋Chapter 28🖤
🦋Chapter 29🖤
🦋Chapter 30🖤
🦋Chapter 31🖤
🦋Chapter 32🖤
🦋Chapter 33🖤
🦋Chapter 34🖤
🦋Chapter 35🖤
🦋Chapter 36🖤
🦋Chapter 37🖤
🦋Chapter 38🖤
🦋Chapter 39🖤
🦋Chapter 40🖤
🦋Chapter 41🖤
🦋Chapter 42🖤
🦋Chapter 43🖤
🦋Chapter 44🖤
🦋Chapter 45🖤
🦋Chapter 46🖤
🦋Chapter 47🖤
🦋Chapter 48🖤
🦋Chapter 49🖤
🦋Chapter 50🖤
🦋Chapter 51🖤
🦋Chapter 52🖤
🦋Chapter 53🖤
🦋Chapter 54🖤
🦋Chapter 55🖤
🦋Chapter 56🖤
🦋Chapter 57🖤
🦋Chapter 58🖤
🦋Chapter 59🖤
🦋Chapter 60🖤
🦋Chapter 61🖤
🦋Chapter 62🖤
🦋Chapter 63🖤
🦋Chapter 64🖤
🦋Chapter 65🖤

🦋Chapter 20🖤

438 51 6
Oleh hertahira

ALERT:EDITED, (Scary scene)

Song: Surah Maryam.
Artist(s): Omar Hisham.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Umar are you sure you can really help us save my daughter" Hajiya Aminah said laying down on the bed weakly with the drips of water still attached to her.

Hajiya Aminah and Maimuna had finally left their husband's house and are currently staying in the family house they bought for themselves 7 years ago in Maitama federal housing, Abuja.

After the last conversation they had in the previous house with Umar, Hajiya Aminah couldn't handle it and had fallen sick ever since then, her blood pressure had already increased due to that as well.

Umar who had been treating her tries his best to comfort her and tell her all the bad news so if one day Assar was to tell her herself the mother won't be really affected knowing she knows it all.

Their children had already exchanged contacts with Umar so they could be reaching out to him on more info regarding Assar's current condition. Now they're all getting along especially with the fact they feel indebted to Umar for all the help his doing for them, they don't really resent him for being the reason they dad has to send their mums away but a part of them really wished none of that had happened.

"Aunt she'll be fine, I'll make sure of it, you just need to make sure you get better so Assar won't be too hurt to see you like this" Umar said in comfort as he give the woman a warm smile.

"Thank you for all your help Umar" Hajiya Aminah said as she tries not to breakdown

"You know sometimes, I really wish you were the one married to my Assar, I'm very sure you would have been a good husband to her" she said making the man freeze at his spot.

Why was he feeling guilty all of a sudden, he was clearly sure he hated Assar and just wanted to hurt her so why is a part of him now feeling guilty hearing this statement from her mother, was it because her mother trusted him too much or it was because he knew his hatred for her was wrong. If she knew how he really felt about her daughter would she really be saying all this to him.

"Don't worry mum, all this was part of Assar's destiny, In Sha Allah, she'll be blessed with a better situation soon and I'll make sure to teach Arman a lesson for what his doing to her as well don't worry" Umar said as the woman gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you" she said as she touched his face giving him a smile before closing her eyes to sleep, seems like the injection he gave her earlier had started having it's effect.

Looking at the sleeping woman in front of him, Umar's sighs taking a deep breath before leaving the room.

"Is she asleep?" Hajiya Maimuna asked looking at the man walking out of the room

"Yes, I gave her a sleeping dose cause she was complaining of being very tired and still unable to fall asleep" Umar responded as he sighs coming to sit in the dining room looking at the food the woman has served him releasing a small smile.

"She's really worried about her daughter, I just hope things fall in place soon" Hajiya Maimuna said as she sighs

"It will, don't you know who Arman is going to have to deal with?" He said boastfully making the woman let a small laugh.

"How could I forget the great Umar, the king who no one can win against" she said as he bursted out laughing remembering it as the exact same words he loved saying as a kid

"That's right aunt, and you the great chef whom no one in this planet can cook as good as" he said making her smile at him as he sighs looking at the food again

"I really missed your cooking aunt, I remembered you always brought us treats as children, I'm so happy I can taste your cooking again" he said making her chuckle happily as he was about to put the first spoon in his mouth

"You know, I really wish you were the one married to our Assar, maybe then we would have had nothing to worry about" she said making him halt at that first spoon looking her, now he felt all his appetite gone.

The two women he managed to like after his two mums trusted him so much and all the intentions he had for their daughter was completely sour. Now the guilt he had tried to avoid earlier was eating him up. How could he get rid of all this, he just wanted to teach Arman and lesson and deal with Assar afterwards so now why are things getting more difficult and complicated.

He snaps himself out of his thoughts, feeling guilty isn't an option now, if he did then his plan will eventually fail, he has to make everything looks like it's Arman who did so he wouldn't loose the love and trusts of his Aunts.

"But first I'll have to teach Arman a lesson for that show he put up last night" he muttered to himself

"Did you say something?" Hajiya Maimuna asked unable to hear what the man had just said

"No, I was just saying I wished Kabir could have tasted this food cause I'm sure he'd really like it" he said smiling

"Don't worry I'll pack some up for him and your mum as well ko" she said giggling at him as he chuckled nodding in response.

"Don't mind if I keep coming here to eat cause this food is a 100/10" he said hyping the meal he just took a spoon out of, as his aunt bursted out laughing flattered by her little nephew behavior.

The two finish eating after a while and Umar bid his goodbye to her going straight to his house as he does his daily routine and prepare to go to the hospital tomorrow.

He have a check up appointment with Assar the following day but isn't sure he wants to look at her after what Arman did, that isn't the first time Arman was raping her so why does he feel disgusted by her all of a sudden. It did made him extremely angry seeing Arman do so and knowing he was the cause for that but why was he angry at Assar knowing she's just the victim and obviously has no power to stop him.

The day comes to an end and the falls asleep waking up the following morning and doing his usual morning routine.

Already dressed about to depart to the hospital he exchanged few conversations with Kabir and seeks his advice on whether to go see Assar or not, Kabir's advice was to not go if he would cause any problems or if he wasn't ready to face her which he planned on listening to.

To avoid himself from getting angry any further he no longer bothered to check the CCTV camera he installed, now he just feel Arman should do what he feels like in his house and with his wife but surely he was going to deal with them both.

The drive to the hospital felt like a long one to Umar as he felt uneasy thinking about Assar, he brushed it off and starts his day checking up on the patients and even performed a surgery trying to get his mind off the thoughts of Assar.

No matter how much he kept trying to stop thinking about her the more he felt restless and the urge to check on her, trying to check through the CCTV camera footage on his phone he just sees the house quiet, empty and dark.

He stayed for a while looking to see if anything would happen but there was no movements, no one passed by and the lights were all off neither did any sound come from any part of where the cameras where installed.

The silence is supposed to mean that everything was peaceful but that still made Umar more uneasy and insecure, now the urge of going to check it out in person has filled him up.

Deciding to take his leave from the hospital, he got into his car and drove straight to Arman's house, the drive seemed longer than usual even though he was speeding, every moment just kept making him feel restless.

Minutes later the black BMW halts in front of the building, blowing the horn the gate opens and his let into the compound, halting in front of the building Umar rushes out and for some reason he felt his breath suddenly become heavy.

Trying to get a grip of himself he slowly walks into the house, the aura definitely didn't seem normal to him. The vibe of the house was dark, he reaches his hand out to press the doorbell but stopped due to his instincts and decides to open it instead. Not surprised to find the door unlocked he walks inside the house and it's as the camera showed, the house was dark, something that isn't supposed to be so, he kept thinking of if anyone was around.

There was indeed a presence, the presence of something he kept feeling even from outside, being inside made it stronger, his not a superstitious man so as much as his instincts kept telling his this was the presence of black magic, his mind brushed it off believing there's a scientific explanation for why the atmosphere felt this way.

He decides to search the house hoping to see someone, searching the kitchen, and some of the rooms downstairs, he saw no sign of anyone, finally checking the last room downstairs he finally sees Jamila.

He walks in noticing how the woman just sat there looking at the walk without blinking or moving.

"Excuse me" he said but no response

"Excuse me you're the house keeper right?" he asked but she didn't respond neither did she look at him, he tried getting the woman's attention, snapping at her, signalling but she didn't even spare him a glance which fustrated him making him sigh and leaving the room fustrated.

He decides to trails the stairs, maybe Assar would be upstairs, he thought as he went up the stairs quickly, the presence downstairs was very suffocating and was making it difficult for him to breath.

Walking up the stairs the presence became stronger and now there was a scent, an awful scent, a scent which felt poisonous to inhale, unable to take it Umar close his nose with his handkerchief and quicken his pace hoping to find Assar soon, whatever was going on in this house he had no idea off but knew he had to leave this place soon cause it's more than just human presence in this house.

Finally arriving up the stairs, he sees two hallway, one to the left the other to the right. The hallway by the right seemed bright, it was clear and there was no sign of evil presence there while the one on the left was the exact place the awful scent was coming from as well as where the presence reside.

He decided to check both hallway unsure of where Assar was and decided to go to the right first, entering the hallway he sees 6 doors, 3 by the left and 3 by the right and decided to check all, who knows Assar might be inside one of it. After checking 4 of it, he opens the 5 door to see Arman and Halima laying naked on the bed sleeping, disgusted by the sight of it his sure the two must have had sex and are sleeping after it.

Quietly hissing he closes the door and decides to check the last room which was empty before deciding to check the second hallway by the left.

Standing In front of it, Umar hesitates on whether to take this risk for Assar or just to come back another day, he sighs and turn away to leave as he hears the sound of a door creaking. Umar glared at the hallway as if he was trying to see something before finally deciding to go look for Assar.

Walking into the silent awful hallway looking around of it, everywhere was clean so where is this awful scent coming from, finally getting into the hallway he sees 6 doors like the previous passage, 3 to the left and 3 by the right but for some reason all the doors in this hallway were open, now Umar was sure that there was more than just human presence here.

This passage didn't at all feel ordinary like the last, every step he tried to take towards a door made it seem like the door was moving away from him, he checks the time on his phone and it showed 4:56pm, taking the step again towards the door and still seeing the same result, him unable to get to the door and he felt his been walking for minutes, he checks the time in his phone and it showed 5:12pm.

'How's that possible?' Umar asked himself in disbelief, he heard many supernatural stories as a kid but felt they were all just made up but what was happening right now made him rethink it again, 'is it possible that someone had clouded Assar with black magic and if so then who'. He kept thinking to himself he decides to do what his mum said to do to protect oneself from supernatural forces.

He recited ayat'ul kursi and some dua of protection against the evil of jinn and mankind and decided to take the step again, this time he was able to reach the door and opening it the room was extremely dark, reaching out to switch on the light he sees the room empty making him sigh as he leaves, checking the rest of the rooms same result.

Finally arriving at the last door he opened it and the awful smell he perceived was even stronger here, he reached to switch on the light and see Assar lying on the bed with her legs spread.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked as he saw strips of blood on the floor, walking into the room the door bangs loudly closing itself as the lights started blinking, on/off.

Not ready for any jinn attack Umar quickly pulls out his phone and played a surah in the Quran as felt a huge force push him making him fall abruptly on the floor and his phone falling to another side of the room.

Looking at the phone which was far away from him he tried pushing himself to pick it up as a wave of breeze passed through him and pushed the phone to the corner of the room and then a vase falling on it as the recitation stops.

Umar tries to pull himself to get up feeling angry by what just happened but the huge force pushes him back down. Feeling some pains in his leg he looked down to see his left leg twisting itself,

"Auzubillah" he said surprised by what was happening as he felt the force aggressively trying to hurt him, trying his best to control his body to push whatever it was he eyes couldn't see but failed, he decides to do what his mother and imams always said to do in such situations.

He decided to recite the Quran and the more he kept reciting the more the force impacted, the more he kept reciting the more the invisible force continued to cause him more pain which made him recite even louder and all of a sudden everything stops.

Seeing that he was now free and nothing was holding him back down he quickly took out his second phone and played another recitation of the Qur'an.

Sighing in disbelief by what the hell just happened to him he got up and looks back at Assar who's legs were now closed, he rushes over to her and seeing beating marks all over her.

"Assar" he called trying to wake her up

"What happened to you, wake up" he said looking at her swollen face whose eye were shut.

Unable to process any of the things he just witnessed he quickly picked his broken phone from the floor stacking it in his pocket and picking Assar up walking out of the room.

Now the presence and awful smell in the passage as well was clear, rushing down the stairs it's the same atmosphere in the living room free, then he sees Jamila walking out of her room as he pauses for a moment.

He noticed the way she was walking and it clearly looked like she was controlled, he kept looking at her as she turns and looks at him maintaining straight eye contact with him which sent shivers down his spine.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared right now, he slowly took his steps backwards as Jamila walked towards him, the more she approached him the more he felt that evil presence of earlier as well as the awful smell.

Looking at the woman his sure that whatever was inside of this woman wanted to kill him and his not ready to die, not in Arman's house and not by an evil jinn.

He quickly increased the volume of the Qur'an recitation playing from his phone as he saw the woman get very angry and closing her ears walking faster towards him, getting scared by her movements he started reciting along with the playing recitation and louder at the peak of his voice.

He sees the old woman shouting and reacting to the recitation as she halts by the couch falling on the floor and rolling aggressively as if she was begging for him to stop reciting.

Not missing the opportunity in front of him he was about to run out of the house when Arman's voice stopped him.

"What are you doing here?" The baritone voice asked as he turned around to look at the man who was looking down at him and the surprised woman wearing a short dress standing beside him

Processing what was happening, he noticed the woman had stopped screaming and turned around to look at her to see her laying on the floor unconscious, he looked back to the top of the stairs and noticed there's a scared look on Halima's face especially as she heard the sound of the Quran playing as he just quickly turned around to leave with Assar.

Walking at a fast pace on what felt like he was running he quickly stacked Assar to the back of his car and gets in driving as far as he could away from that household.

Stopping by the side of the road after he was sure he was very far away from the building Umar started breathing heavily panting for his breath. Today he saw death and he was scared, he wasn't ready to die and has finally met what was capable of killing him.

But why was there black magic around Assar and who must have been responsible for it, no matter how hard he thought of it after remembering the expression he saw on Halima's face it was clear he suspected her. He looked back to see the unconscious lady who had bruises and beating marks all over her body.

"Who did this to you?" He kept asking, not knowing if Arman was responsible or it was the black magic, remembering how they attacked his legs when he was in her room was also replaying in his mind. He was a body builder who was strict with his hygiene, as well as he muscles he trained his legs, the force that tried to break his legs would have succeeded if he hadn't recited the Qur'an. If they're that strong enough to try to harm him then they were indeed capable of being responsible for the beating marks on Assar.

Playing the recitation of the Qur'an from the music player in his car, he starts the car again and drives straight to Hajiya Maimuna and Aminah's house.

Now that Arman had seen him, then surely the hospital is the first place he'll come to, to find him and taking her to her mother's place will be the safest for her and they might be able to have an explanation on what had happened in that house.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

955K 67.3K 69
You are angry I know, I know I was wrong, I did wrong, if you are mad then hit me, slap me, punch me, hurt me physically, I would bear that, but don'...
283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
25.8K 1K 37
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
120K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...