Hopeless Fate

By Daranki

A man who was watching the Sun and Moon show got somehow, in some way in one of the main antagonists body, Ec... More

Silly god
Tiny time
A Little Break
idea Workout and Discontinued

tricks and puzzle

120 15 7
By Daranki

[Tricks and puzzle]

Now thinking of cake, he did not discover how time worked inside of Sun's mind.

"God I am a dumbass... it could have passed a full day! The day are did not get much different and there was not many details, so certainly didn't pass a day? About some hours I guess..? I truly should had payed more attention..."

Then Mark thought again... how will he make Sun and Moon go to a different dimension? And have them go to SCP 087[or just The Infinite Staircase], yes the Infinite Staircase wasn't that important for the plot, yet he would need to know how to make Sun and Moon leave to go to another dimension as that the Wither Storm was important for the plot, kinda. That would also give him some time to discover how to make an animatronic by shaping clouds that were actually thoughts.

"How will I... God, no forget God, God was the one got into me into this situation, but I have too many things to do... a Lunar to make, learn runes, learn magic, learn how to transport animatronics to another dimension without them noticing. How the hell will I make this into some months before they meet Golden Freddy?! How in the dear saint of hell did Eclipse manage?! I mean, he got 5 years earlier than me" Mark slowly got up, looking at the thoughts of Sun that he managed somehow in some way shape it like Lunar or more like Moon, he didn't even finish the poor thing and with his limited intelligence he knew it would take a while to do so. Which one of all of those things might will he do first?

"Hell, I have too many choices that are all important, Lunar is very important to the plot compared to the Wither Storm, but... magic is also very important and it would make easier to learn magic, maybe... probably not much" Mark looked at his not so new jester shoes "what if... no, you are not smart enough to do both at the same time you idiot." He started to talk to himself, thinking, or at least trying to, of ways that he could make Lunar and somehow not mess it up or find a way to at least learn the basics of magic.

"Wait, I can use Sun's eyes to spy on Moon when he learns magic! I am such a genius in these situations!" Mark smiled happily and put his hands on his hips, thinking he finally managed to find a way to learn magic like the plot needed!

"Ok! I decided! I will make Lunar first! He is more important and... I can supposedly change minor things." He then kneeled down next to the clouds, or thoughts or whatever name it could go by, he really needed something to call it, and continued to sculpt the figure as he pleased.

Soon enough he he started messing with what he was even doing, and started shaping the head into various things, a rat head, a cat head and tried a human had but it failed as how much detail it had. Mark did not have much talent for it, it was clear by how the cat head was shaped.

"My dear I truly need to stop doing this and focus on making at least a moon shaped head, no messing around, your life could depend on this." He laughed a little to himself, now imaging Lunar with a rat head in the series and how it would feel weird but somehow fit with that guy with a trashcan on his head.

"Ok no forget it, I can't do this without losing focus" he looked at clouds, thoughts, thing, forget it. Then at the paper on the ground that was where he last left it as that the place didn't have air in it, much less wind to make it go away to another place.

"Now, I should probably get rid of you... as that soon enough they will contact Golden Freddy and they will get here... wait, shouldn't I just focus on one thing at once? But this is the easiest one to do... ok, I will keep this with me inside my... I don't have pockets. Why doesn't this costume have pockets?" He sighed deeply as he placed one of his hands on his nose bridge and started mocking himself for his lack of attention to such details as having pockets.

"I'll just tear it into pieces, that is easier" he talked to himself, now tearing apart the paper, folding it once and tearing it, folding and tearing, again and again until it was too small to fold it.

"Ok ok, now focus Mark, I need to try and find a way to get parts into this blank mind... how will I do it? Think Mark think, well I can't simply ask him to do it... it would be out of character of Eclipse, he would never ask for Sun to think of random metal parts and things like that that I don't even know the name of." He started to think... and think... and think, he didn't know how time worked to that was not much of a problem, still one, but not as big.

"Ok then maybe I can try to trick Moon to tell something to Sun! He thinks I'm smart and he knows that Eclipse has a brain equal to his, then I can maybe trick him... That is if I can manage to act correctly which I doubt greatly. I can try to train but I suppose it would not be much of great help as that I am planning to do this in a few minutes."

Mark thought of it for not even a second before saying confidently "No, I am better at improvising than training for only some minutes."

He walked up to the cube once again, and put his hands on it again "I just hope I discover how to let Sun take control instead of what happened some... I guess some hours ago" he closed his eyes, doing the same thing as he did before, he stated, the same whispers came, it started louder this time and now he was hearing and seeing what Sun was seeing.

"Oh I don't have a circle on mine" Sun was walking around around room alone, seeing symbols on a door and in a wall.

"Huh, I don't have a half circle on mine." He could hear Moon in the walkie-talkie and his steps also around a room, probably walking over stone.

"Are we supposed to do it ourselves?" Sun was now on a locket door, rotating the symbols on that door. I mean, they could simply destroy the door and walk past it.

"Well, no because I don't have, like half of your shapes."

"Well that explains the weird shapes that the could formed in the... can I even call it sky? Anyways, aren't we in the We Were Forever game episode? And how will I in this episode in specific?? I know Eclipse enters on this episode but far far later. Will I just have to sit and wait??" Mark let go of the cube. "Well, I'll just seat and... wait, wait just a minute! Don't they have to do a puzzle when Eclipse enters? And act like Sun? Well I am in deep... no, don't doom yourself yet, ok I need to train for those minutes I still have" He told himself and started his training of acting like Sun and acting like Eclipse.

Surprisingly or not Mark in his own view, he was much better at making an Eclipse imitation than a Sun one, especially because of the voice.

"Why is imitating a simple voice so hard?!" Mark started yelling at himself, before remembering to check on the cube. "Control yourself dumbass"

He went to the cube and placed his left hand on it once more, closed his eyes and the whispers began once more, until he heard what Sun was hearing and what Sun was seeing.

"Move the, the jester hat, to the right" Sun accidentally repeated himself on the word the, hearing Moon talk about the puzzle.

"Ok this is my cue to do it... please... God be on my side for once other than the wish..." He sighed and started squeezing the cube now assuming Sun's position and conscience.

Mark quickly thought to himself 'You can do it, you trained a few minutes before this you can do it, it does not need to be perfect'

"I need you to move the queen, uh, away" Moon's voice on the walkie-talkie was weird to listen to, it was the same but somehow it was weird.

Eclipse quietly moved the queen 2 times for the left side, and Moon moved the king next to the queen, in response 5o that Eclipse moved the piece that looked like a potion to the right once and up twice. "You got this" Mark tried saying it in his best Sun voice.

Moon moved the bishop cube 2 the right and up. "Well-"

"Okay how do we do this then?" He asked himself in the Sun voice, accidentally talking to the walkie-talkie but, it was not so bad? "Oh wait, move-"

"The one thing is meant to be a direction it looks like." Moon was informing Sun or more, Eclipse of it and all Mark could think was, 'You ass, you interrupted me!'

"Move the jester hats to the right" his voice was now suffering, Sun's voice was weird to replicate and hard and Mark couldn't truly just do it in a blink of an eye, it sounded a bit weird even to himself, and it was clear he was losing his patience with this and just wanted to try and trick Moon to go back to the blank mind of sun.

"Uh, to the right can only go this far"

"That's fine to me, now move the potion thing down as... that I can't control it but you do." Mark was slowly getting bored, yes it was for his life but, move things wasn't exactly fun.

"But you need to get your thing down to the bottom" Moon did as he wanted, moving it down.

"No I don't."

"Your thing at the very top left" Moon was probably talking about the queen that was at the very top left. "Your thing, the queen hat, or whatever, needs to go to the bottom."

"Yea but the bishop needs to go the right for now." Mark then turned off the walkie-talkie. Finally speaking in his normal voice that he now was used to, "Finally for goodness sake, I was losing my mind... I guess it is just me now isn't it?"

"Dang it." Moon spoke to the walkie-talkie, and Mark tried to go back to this normal voice.

"You need help?"

"I can't think of how to maneuver this jester hat out of the way"

"Don't worry we can figure it out, I trust you" He said and turned off the walkie-talkie "like hell I trust you Moon, we have been here for what? 10 minutes? For a puzzle you and Sun were already doing? Oh and don't forget, you are doing plans to kill me!" For goodness sake he was tired and wanted to get over it already.

"I can do this, I can do this" Moon said to the walkie-talkie while Mark was simply glaring at the it, are you serious Moon? Are you truly sure you got this? I don't think so!

Oh wait he did it, now there were red lights that turned on, the place was now illuminated.

"Finally! For goodness sake that took a long time!" Mark yelled to himself with the walkie-talkie turned off, then he sighed deeply, "Ok, now how to trick Moon... ok I got an idea, maybe".

He then turned the walkie-talkie on and spoke to it in his normal voice, "Hey, Moon. Want to make a small deal with me?"

"Eclipse..? What do you want now?!" God he was very nice wasn't he? How blissful was his kindness. Moon almost yelled on the walkie-talkie.

"I just want to make a deal with you ok? I just that from you!" He was getting nervous now, now smiling out of nervousness, speaking gently to it so that Moon would calm down.

"First yesterday you wanted a body then you started to rethink of it, now what do you want? Don't think that I didn't figure what your 'change of plans' was!" He was angry like ever.

"Simple, Moon, tell me what a necessary for a animatronic to work? Just tell me that and I will leave you alone with Sun for a while" He was hesitant now, his voice failing a bit when asking Moon what he wanted, was his voice ironic enough? Was he sounding like he was mocking Moon enough? Mark hoped so but what if it was too little and sounded like a question?

"You know as well as me what an animatronic needs, now tell me your deal Eclipse, I am not here for chitchat. I am trying to enjoy my time with Sun." Oh wow, it worked? Well, Moon must be really good at not noticing my mistakes.

"Just tell me it Moon, I won't ask for anything else from you for some days, how about it?" Mark was now smiling of happiness once more, it was working! His miserably bad plan was truly working! Now when he gets out of here then Moon just needs to tell everything to Sun and it will be perfect! "Come on, this time I have no tricks up my sleeve" like hell he had tricks inside his sleeves, his brain was boiling at the puzzle on how boring it was for him, hoe does anyone want him to have tricks under his sleeve?

"PVC pipes, a motor, metal plates, plastic, gears, cables, a battery, an endoskeleton, hot glue, wire cutters, a screwdriver, a hammer, servo motor maybe, control boards, foam padding and silk." Well, that is a lot, will Sun be able to think of all of that?

"Good job! I am so proud of you, now I'm going, glad to see you and give my sincere apologies to Sun" I am a genius, I am a goddamn genius! Now I just need go let Sun take control and wait for the things to happen, I just need to rest right?

Mark lowly rested his shoulders and took some deep breaths, closing his eyes, and when he opened it again, he was already on Sun's mental space or mind.

"I AM A GENIUS! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I AM A GENIUS THAT CAME FROM HEAVEN TO HERE!"

_______________________

Here is the new chapter and I am not that happy of it, I lost a 7k words chapter, I can't access that chapter at all and now I am proud to say that it is finally here chapter 3!

Hope it was worth the wait :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
456K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...