Fallout: Healdsburg

By RobertDeffenbaugh

This story takes place in the small town of Healdsburg. In the year 2077 the bombs fell and I was immediately... More

Chapter 1: Prewar
Chapter 1 part 1: Orphan
Chapter 2: Vault F
Chapter 2 part 2: Yagi's Return
Chapter 3: Leaving The Vault
Chapter 3 Part 3: Yagi leaves America
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Cured
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Fallout Jupiter

Chapter 9

2 0 0
By RobertDeffenbaugh

November 2nd 2085...

I ended up driving to Howard's Junkyard just to end up walking on a bunch of dead bodies.

I heard Screams from Children and a young Women as I was surrounded by Giant Spiders.

The Brotherhood of Steel and the NCR was shooting at the Giant Spiders.

One of the NCR Soldier's was eaten in one bite!

The NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel had a difficult time fighting off the Giant Spiders as another Giant Spider used it's weight to crush a Brotherhood of Steel Soldier sitting on him.

I ran away and I looked from a distance that the NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel started running away too.

A Vertibird showed up firing their mounted machine gun at the Giant Spiders.

I got in my car driving away as a Legionnaire with a Rocket Launcher blew up the Vertibird.

I drove to the entrance of Vault P as NCR Soldiers marched out of the Vault with their Service Rifles in their hands marching to Vault G.

I got out of my car and tried to asked them what was going on?

NCR Soldier #1: The Legionnaires from Vault G blew up a Brotherhood of Steel Vertibird so we are going to Vault G and Annihilate those Terrorists.

The NCR Soldiers enters Vault G...

Robert gets back in his car and drives to Healdsburg Elementary School...

Robert arrives at Healdsburg Elementary School and comes inside...

Angela Rhinestone: I neglected to tell you something about your Pipboy.

Robert: What about my Pipboy?

Angela: Vault Tec kept the Pipboy 1,000 a secret because they didn't want anyone to know the Pipboy 1,000 is actually a time machine.

Robert: Yeah, I read something on my Pipboy that revealed it was originally designed as a Time Machine.

Angela: Have you noticed anything strange?

Robert: Well, Albert the Lone Wonder from Vault 101 was rumored to have come to Healdsburg to help the Brotherhood of Steel but that's impossible because according to Vault Tec's Vault Residents list Albert doesn't exist and was born on July 13, 2258.

Angela: Maybe someday you will meet him without the Time Machine on your wrist.

Robert: How is that possible?

Angela: Your Dad and I aren't from this timeline we were born in the 1880's and only made it this long because of Cryogenics.

Robert: So, I shouldn't exist?

Angela: Technically you were inside of  me since 1914 but because of Cryogenics you didn't come out till the Bombs fell, I didn't know I was Pregnant till after I woke up and was examined by a Doctor to make sure nothing was wrong.

Robert: I came here because I want Tiara to come with me.

Angela: I got her on a few errands so she won't be coming back soon but you can take a nap in one of the Kid's rooms till she comes back.

Robert walks to one of the Kid's bedrooms and takes a nap...

A few hours later...

Robert wakes up...

Tiara: I'm surprised you returned.

Robert: How long have you been here?

Tiara: Not long ago.

Robert: Are you going with me?

Tiara: Sure, I have nothing better to do than to explore the world with my best friend.

Robert and Tiara leaves the Elementary School and gets inside the car...

Robert drives to Vault G...

Tiara: How did you learn to drive a car?

Robert: The Vaults have many simulations.

Tiara: Interesting.

Robert arrives at Vault G...

The NCR handcuffs Becca and takes her out of the Vault...

Robert: It seems I was wrong to wait for you.

Tiara: Drive to the Healdsburg PreSchool.

Robert drives to the Healdsburg Preschool...

Robert arrives at the Healdsburg Preschool...

Tina and Robert gets out of the car and walks towards the entrance...

Tina and Robert gets inside the Preschool...

Mrs. Warmer: Hello, there will be no weapons of any kind past this door so hand over the weapons, it's for security because this is a Preschool full of small children under five years old.

Tina and Robert puts their weapons in the box...

Robert: I'm surprised there is so many people alive after the Apocalypse.

Mrs. Warmer: Thank Vault Tec for saving your lives, I'll give you a short tour of the School but it's going to be a short tour because I have many Children here and some aren't even potty trained yet.

Tina: Okay.

After the tour...

Mrs. Warmer: I'm sorry to have to ask but we would really appreciate it if you would volunteer here taking care of the Kids.

Tina: I would love to but my little friend here would be going back on the road to explore.

Mrs. Warmer: I'm fine with that.

Robert hugs Tina...

Tina: Come back to visit.

Robert leaves the Healdsburg Preschool and gets back in his car and drives away...

Robert drives to Vault R...

Robert arrives at Vault R and gets out of the car...

A Raider puts a shock collar on Robert and takes him inside Vault R...

Vault Security Guard #1: Whose this little boy?

Robert: Please help me, this guy kidnapped me!

Raider: Shut up or I'll shock you!

Vault Security Guard #1: You came to Vault R at free will so it's only necessary to use Gambling to sell you off to the highest roller.

Gambler: You be glad to know we got some high rollers today that need to see their prize.

Vault Security Guard #1: We shouldn't keep them waiting.

Vault Security takes Robert Rhinestone to the Gambling Table...

Raider: I hope you High Rollers remember the game because I'm not going to teach you and this Child needs you to win.

Robert: Your not getting away with kidnapping me Assholes!

Raider: I guess you want me to shock your collar to teach you not to talk.

Gambler: Wait, you kidnap children!?

Vault Security Guard #1: He came to our Vault so we captured him as a prize for the Gamblers to motivate you to win to give this doomed Child a home.

Gambler: I may not like your methods but I'll win to free him from this place.

Gambler #2: In your dreams, I'm going to win and take this Child home to for my Daughter to have a playmate.

Gambler #3: I'll win this Child because I bet he will make me a lot of money for my Acting Career.

Christopher Rhinestone: I'm ordering you Clowns to release my Grandson or I'll kill every last one of you!

Vault Overseer: Christopher Rhinestone!?

Vault Security aims their Chinese Assault Rifles at Christopher Rhinestone...

Raider: If you aren't here to Gamble I suggest you get the fuck out of here or we'll light you up like a Christmas Tree.

Vault Overseer: No, since you are the CEO of Nuka-Cola you can take your Grandson out of here, we are sorry for our bad behavior and I hope you continue delivering us Nuka-Cola.

The Vault Security Guard takes off the shock collar...

Christopher takes Robert's hand and takes him out of Vault R...

Christopher: Grandson, please don't return to Vault R, it's too dangerous.

Robert gets back in his car and drives away...

Robert drives to the Healdsburg Hotel...

Robert arrives at the Healdsburg Hotel...

Robert gets out of the car and enters a Hotel Room...

Robert see's a couple of Skeletons and a Baby Skeleton in a Baby Crib...

Robert: They must have died when the Bombs fell.

Robert enters another Hotel Room...

Robert finds a tape next on top of a VCR...

Robert puts the tape in the VCR and watches the Tape...

Linden Street July 20th 2052...

Nickolas Racker outside giving Shaun Atkinson a Wedgie...

Mr. Racker pulls Nickolas Racker's pants and underwear down to his ankles and whips his butt with a Belt...

Nickolas Racker crying...

Mr. Racker: We are taking you to Boot Camp on Monday, go to your room and don't come out till Monday!

Nickolas Racker: But it's Saturday!

Mr. Racker: No buts, go to your Room now!

Nickolas Racker goes to his room and takes a nap crying...

Nickolas Racker wakes up from his nap and reads a comic book...

Nickolas Racker: I'm not going to Boot Camp!

Mr. Racker: The Neighbors said Nickolas put Ants in their Daughter's Underwear again.

Misses Racker: I'm glad he's going to Boot Camp soon.

Daughter crying in her Crib...

Mr. Racker: It seems Dolly made a stinky in her diaper and needs her diaper changed.

Misses Racker walks over to Dolly's Bedroom and takes Dolly out of her Crib and lays her down on the changing table...

Misses Racker takes off Dolly's diaper and wipes her Vagina and Butt...

Nicholas Racker puts his Clown Mask on and grabs a large chef knife and walks over to his Mother...

Misses Racker: Would you be a good boy and get your Sister's Diaper Bag kiddo?

Nickolas Racker grabs the diaper bag and gives it to his Mother...

Misses Racker diapers Dolly...

Take off your Clown Mask and get back in your room or I'll get your Father over to spank you again!

Nickolas Racker stabbing his Mother with a large chef knife to death...

Dolly crying on the changing table...

Nickolas Racker stabs Dolly to death...

Mr. Racker: What the hell is going on over there?!

Mr. Racker gets off the couch and walks over to Dolly's Bedroom...

Mr. Racker see's his dead Wife and Daughter...

Mr. Racker screaming...

The Pint-Sized Slasher laughing...

Mr. Racker: Nickolas, what have you done?!

Pint-Sized Slasher: I'm not Nickolas!

Nickolas Racker stabs his Father to death...

Nickolas Racker becomes the Pint-Sized Slasher killing everyone in Town...

Nickolas stabs Shaun Atkinson on the Toilet...

Christopher Atkinson crying begging Nickolas not to kill him...

Nickolas Racker drops the bloody knife next to Christopher Atkinson...

Nickolas Racker walks outside unzipping his pants zipper peeing...

Nickolas Racker zips his zipper back up...

Officer Davy and Officer Franklin confronts the Pint-Sized Slasher and starts shooting him...

The Pint-Sized Slasher falls to the ground and starts bleeding...

The Cops takes The Pint-Sized Slasher to the Hospital...

The Doctor takes the Clown mask off revealing The Pint-Sized Slasher is just an 8 year old kid...

Doctor: Why Nickolas Racker?

The Doctor on his computer typing...

The Pint-Sized Slasher grabs a Scalpel and gets off of the Hospital Bed and stabs the Doctor to death with the Scalpel...

The Pint-Sized Slasher escapes the Hospital and returns to his house and lays down in bed and falls asleep...

The Pint-Sized Slasher wakes up the next morning...

The Pint-Sized Slasher visits Christopher Atkinson and picks up his knife...

Christopher Atkinson: Please don't kill me, I'll do anything!

The Pint-Sized Slasher laughing hysterically and stabs himself to death...

Christopher Atkinson has a panic attack and passes out...

Police Chief Joseph Field picks up the Pint-Sized Slasher and puts his lifeless body in the Trunk of his Car...

Police Chief Joseph Field takes the Child to the Morgue...

Police Chief Joseph Field: Please save this Child.

Dr. Zimmer: You know this isn't legal.

Police Chief Joseph Field: I'll take care of his Therapy costs just save this Child.

Dr. Zimmer brings Nikolas Racker back to life...

Police Chief Joseph Field takes Nikolas Racker to his car and takes him to his Ranch...

Nickolas Racker wakes up to Rooster sounds...

Nickolas Racker sneaks into the Kitchen and grabs a Kitchen Knife...

Nickolas Racker stabs Police Chief Joseph Field to death...

Nickolas Racker pulls his pants and underwear down and pees on Police Chief Joseph Field's body...

Nickolas Racker laughing hysterically...

Nickolas Racker takes the Police Car to the Healdsburg Hotel and gets inside a Bedroom...

Nickolas Racker puts his Clown Mask and Chef Knife in the Bathtub and walks out of the Bedroom...

Nickolas Racker walks to Boot Camp and gets inside...

Nickolas Racker has a Nightmare...

Nickolas Racker walks to a Boat and gets inside...

Nickolas Racker drives the Boat to Point Lookout...

Nickolas Racker leaves the Boar and walks over to the Homestead Motel...

Nickolas Racker enters Room 1K...

Nickolas Racker takes off his clothes and takes a bubble bath...

Nickolas Racker hearing laughter...

Dolly Racker wears the Pint-Sized Slasher Mask holding a Chef Knife...

Dolly Racker stabs his Brother to death...

Dolly Racker laughing hysterically...

Nickolas Racker wakes up screaming...

The Tape ends...

Robert takes off his clothes and steps in the Bathtub...

Robert looks down at a Pint-Sized Slasher Clown Mask and a bloody large chef knife...

Robert: The legend lives on.

Robert takes a bath...

Robert steps out of the bathtub and dries himself off...

Robert puts some clean clothes on and lays down in bed and closes his eyes...

Robert sleepwalks to the Bathroom and grabs the Clown Mask and puts it on and grabs the Bloody Chef Knife...

A Couple of Teens having sex next door...

Robert Rhinestone enters the next room and walks over to the Teens...

The Girl screaming...

Robert Rhinestone stabs the Teens to death...

Robert Rhinestone laughing hysterically...

Robert Rhinestone cuts his own throat...

November 3rd 2085...

Robert wakes up...

Robert takes a bath and gets dressed...

Robert gets his shoes on and walks outside to his car...

Raider: Time to die!

Robert takes out his gun and shoots the Raider in the head...

Robert gets in his car...

Robert drives to the Healdsburg Diner...

Robert arrives at the Healdsburg Diner and eats Pancakes...

Robert exits the Healdsburg Diner and drives to the Nuka-Cola Factory...

Robert arrives at the Nuka-Cola Factory and enters his Office...

Christopher: It's good you are here because the Robco Office just requested a shipment of Nuka-Cola Freeze and Nuka-Cola Rainbow to be taken to the Robco Factory, Robco Security will be there will a briefcase of caps, the Truck outside is ready to go.

Robert: Why me?

Christopher: We are busy today and twenty of our Trucks are already on the road.

Robert leaves the Nuka-Cola Factory and gets in the Truck...

Robert drives the Truck to the Robco Factory...

Robert arrives at the Robco Factory...

Robert gets out of the Truck...

Robco Security Manager: You must be here to give us a shipment of Nuka-Cola Freeze and Nuka-Cola Rainbow.

Robco Security gives Robert the briefcase of Caps...

Ten Sentry Bots surrounds the Truck...

Robert: What's with the Sentry Bots?

Robco Security Manager: It's a reminder to not try to escape with a briefcase of caps.

Robert opens the Truck...

Robco Security takes the crates of Nuka-Cola Freeze and Nuka-Cola Rainbow out of the Truck...

Robert gets back in the Truck and drives back to the Nuka-Cola Factory...

Robert arrives at the Nuka-Cola Factory...

Robert gets out of the Truck and gives the Briefcase of Caps to his Grandpa...

Christopher: It's good you delivered the shipment without any problems, I put 10,000 thousand caps on your desk and a coupon if you need a shipment of Nuka-Cola yourself.

Robert: Thanks Grandpa.

Christopher: By the way, a Courier called asking if you are willing to do some work for them, I marked the Courier Office Building on your Pip-Boy 1,000 and it turns out the Pip-Boy 1,000 wasn't the first Pip-Boy, somehow the Couriers got their hands on the Pip-Boy #0 and is selling them for a high price, the Pip-Boy #0 somehow has the function to teleport, we need to get our hands on one of those.

Robert: Don't worry, I'll get the Pip-Boy #0.

Robert gets in his car and drives to the Couriers Office...

Robert arrives at the Couriers Office and gets inside...

Courier Manager: I'm glad you came when you did Nuka-Cola Employee because I need a Vault Dweller to test the Pip-Boy #0 so we can sell them, the higher ups won't allow us to sell them legally without a tester and I need you to Teleport to the Healdsburg University and deliver them this Box, just give it to the Receptionist and one more thing the Pip-Boy #0 has all the locations in Healdsburg so you can now Teleport anywhere you want.

Robert: That's so cool!

The Courier Manager gives Robert the Pip-Boy #0 and a box of stuff...

Robert puts his Pip-Boy 1,000 in his Inventory and puts the Pip-Boy #0 on his Wrist...

Robert pushes a button...

Robert arrives at the Healdsburg University and gives the box to the Receptionist...

Robert pushes the button to teleport back to the Couriers Office...

Courier Manager: You did a good job testing the Pip-Boy #0 that I decided to let you keep that one and a 1,000 Caps.

The Courier Manager gives Robert a 1,000 Caps...

Robert pushes a button on the Pip-Boy #0 fast travels to the Nuka-Cola Factory...

Christopher: How did it go?

Robert: I got the Pip-Boy #0 and a thousand caps.

Christopher: That's great, I see the car also Teleported here.

An hour later...

Robert fast travels at the Pool...

Robert finds the Pool empty...

Ghoul: The Pool's been empty for years Smooth Skin, ever since the Bombs fell there was a bunch of Radiation in the Pool and dead corpses.

Robert: That's too bad.

Ghoul: It sure is, I need a Radiation Bath.

Robert fast travels to the Healdsburg Rodeo...

A Mutated Bull bathing in Radiation...

Robert enters the Rodeo...

A Cowboy crouches over to the Bull...

The Bull kicks the Cowboy unconscious...

Robert takes out his 10mm Handgun and shoots the Bull...

The Bull dies...

Robert wakes up the Cowboy...

Cowboy: What happened?

Robert: The Mutated Cow knocked you unconscious kicking you in the face.

Cowboy: Oh, I was once a Cowboy here till the Bombs fell, I was about your age when I first rode a Bull.

Robert: Wow.

Cowboy: I was told yesterday that today it will rain Radiation tonight so make sure you get home on time Kid.

Robert: I will.

Cowboy: Goodbye Kid and come back someday I might have normal Bulls for you to ride.

Robert leaves the Rodeo...

Robert fast travels to the Healdsburg Hotel...

Robert sleeping at the Healdsburg Hotel...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 537 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world has seen many technological advances since...
108 1 15
What do you do when you have no choice but to leave the place you called your safe haven, your home? Desperate for answers, needing to know where her...
79 7 10
In 2077, the resource wars reached an all time high with total nuclear annihilations, no one knows who fired first but everyone can agree one one thi...
542 1 27
Life was hard. John knew that, especially in the wasteland of Post-Apocalyptic America. If the act of being born didn't kill you Raiders, The Institu...