The armoured hearts

By claburakp

Porsche was the one to put his life in danger to protect his brother and ensure their surviving, until the da... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—
The poverty of hearts
Rules
Decent
Home
New Rules
The bond of the bloody river
Painting of horror
Star
This place
The heavens
Behind the doors
Emergency
Empty
Kim is alive
Building another trust
Back as it should be
Brotherhood
human's relationship
Roots
Father
Final
Temptation
Kiss?
Easy
Family
Closer than ever
Tiny, adorable Chay
The armour
I LOVE YOU

Thee-danger

59 4 6
By claburakp

(Hi 🥺 hope that you are good✨️ wishing you the best, Love youuu💗)

Yok walked inside quickly, realizing what was happening in front of her. One of the most powerful and criminal groups of the town was looking for the man she had under her roof. It gave her shivers. She didn’t think that anyone would know, if Kim stayed inside, not showing even around the brothel, he wouldn’t be seen, but it still was really dangerous. She put in the bin the paper Kinn left with her. Yok breathed, took some time, it would be alright. She still looked for Porchay. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. 

She found him sitting with Clea, hurrying the girl to go let them alone. 

“What’s..happening…” Porchay asked, knowing perfectly her friend’s expression. She was frightened. 

“Chay…I know who is looking for you…”

“And it isn’t good, right?” She stayed silent. “Dangerous?” He added, she nodded. 

“Theerapanyakul.” She whispered in his ears. 

Porchay got stuck, staring at a rock on the ground for some seconds, the words making him swallow hardly his saliva. Everyone knew them, they weren’t a problem for normal people, they weren’t messing with anyone they didn’t need to, so they got people’s good side with them. They even could give some basic and not important work sometimes. They were another power than the royal’s one, a power the royals really didn’t like. And it came slowly in Pochay’s mind that he messed with whoever was Kim to them. He put himself in real trouble. 

“Should we go?” Porchay immediately asked, thinking about the heavens not suddenly turning into hells. 

“No! no…Chay…if no one sees Kim… no one will know.”  

“You want…me to hide him? Like they did?” 

“That’s…”

“I cut his hair! It should be okay…enough?”

“They have a drawing…and, it’s harder to recognize him because we are focusing on his hair, but with some observation…” She sighed. 

“I don’t know…what to do Phi…I really have no idea…”

“For now…let him stay in the room…and we will find a way, okay? We will.” Yok put his arms around Porchay and squeezed him softly. 

Porchay walked back to the room feeling really guilty about the situation. How could it work? He was about to do to Kim what they did to him. Or was it the same? Worse? Because he promised to get him out of here. He was kinda confused, but was welcomed by Sophia’s and Kim’s smiles. 

“Chay!” She said, running to him. 

“Can you go to your mother Princess?” He asked, caressing her head. 

“Yes!” She giggled. “By Kimmou!” 

Porchay eyed her confused, he checked that she went to the restaurant, before closing the door.”Kimmou?” He asked, sitting on the ground, and caressing Star who was still, as always, on Kim. 

“It’s a niname!” Kim smiled, proudly. 

“A nickname.” Porchay laughed. “I see.”

“Nickname or niname?” Kim asked. 

“Nickname…she just couldn’t tell it quite right.” 

“I will find one for you too!” Kim smiled but pouted immediately. “Why are you not caressing my hair too?” 

“Wh-what?” 

“You carressed So, Star but not me…” 

“Sorry P’Kim…” Porchay smiled, amused, caressing his hair. He forgot that Kim was clearly out of any logic, or more like everything was out of any human’s logic and he found himself finding Kim’s logic more logical. It made it even clearer that he wasn’t a child, he just needed to get used to their world. Their world, now together. It made Porchay’s lips curve from happiness. He loved that for them. He could explain to him. He thought. 

Porchay was sitting on the bed, Kim next to him. He explained the more he could but Kim’s answer just made everything clearer. 

“Theerapanyakul, I know that.”

“How?” 

“I learnt…it was…wait.” Kim seemed to look at something through his eyes, as if he could really see what he was looking for. “First drawer, right papers.” He opened his eyes again, nodding. “The Theerapanyakul will be the one taking you away when you will be old enough, they will be your masters, you will obey them- wait- did I…I- wait- did I disobey?” Kim began to be livid, his eyes shaking, he was overwhelmed by those words, not remembering what Porchay said. 

Porchay put his hand on his shoulders, looking deeply into Kim’s eyes. “P’Kim! P’Kim!... Remember, those rules were fake, stupid and to not follow!” He seemed to calm down but his face was still showing signs of worries. He pushed Kim in his embrace, his arms tight around his neck, the boy, for the first time, did the same, his arms hugging Porchay, melting in that touch and breathing better. 

“What is this…that we do?” Kim asked. 

“It’s called hugging P’Kim…it’s affection when someone needs it, or even if you just want to…not everyone loves it, but if it works well it should make you feel better.”

“It works.”

“P’Kim…”Porchay whispered, pushing him softly. “Those people, they aren’t good, they really aren’t good, and we need to stay away from them…but they are looking for you…”

“Looking? or hunting?” Kim wondered, his stern face back again. 

“I have no idea what they want…but you can’t listen to them, you can’t let them have their way in your brain. You are free, okay? You are not the hunter and not the prey.” 

“Then, what am I? They always said…wrote that there was…” He looked like mentally finding some information again. “There are three different voices, the one you obey, the one you ignore, and the one…you worship? I don’t even really know the last words…”

“P’Kim, there are multiple voices in the world…so much, so much…opinions, thoughts, all different and there is not always only one answer…”

“Though how do we know what to do?” 

“The choice we are making…the one we want to follow, either our own or being inspired by another one…it’s what makes us who we are…”

"Choices…did I ever make any choices…"

"You did! When you saved me from them…you chose to do it." 

"It was…this?" 

"Yes! Also when you agreed to let me cut your hair, it was a choice."

Kim put his hand in it, feeling the void of the haircut. "Prevent any physical pain". He always thought that those words were real. He always thought that cutting them above what they told him to do would be bad for him. And it disappeared. Only one word from Porchay, suddenly truth wasn’t a truth anymore and words were full of lies. It was insanely painful for Kim to understand that meaning could hurt, trick and be false. It was confusing to still believe in the beauty of honesty. How could he be sure that it wouldn’t be venom in disguise? 

“But…how…didn’t I just follow your words?” Kim asked, analyzing their interactions thoroughly. 

“I know…I know but P’Kim…I want to let you go, I want to let you learn how to be true to yourself…we just need time, to discover…who you are…” Porchay said,moving a strand of hair from Kim’s face, smiling softly. “Don’t believe me blindly…but I promise that I will do my best, I will always try my best…and I won’t ever betray you or hurt you.” 

Kim nodded, moving a strand of hair from Porchay’s face, mirroring his movement but doing it his way, his hand hesitating a little and his expression really concentrated, making Porchay giggle. 

—-

“Do you have something new?” Kinn asked Pete who came up with a big smile. 

“The boy…I found elements about the mysterious person who was with our target.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 426 21
"You creep or what!!! Why are you staring at me??" "Am I that handsome?" "W-what?" A high-school student (PORCHAY) who was in a relationship but his...
14.1K 702 23
Porsche Kittisawasd hails from a wealthy mafia family, but as his family's power waned, they found themselves under attack from rival mafia clans. In...
151K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
32.9K 2K 34
He's rude and ruthless , he's a dick but yet , he still loves him He wasn't soft but the words always hits him hard , his heart was soft but the oth...