And then he called me love (M...

Bởi yumyumnoodles_

if someone would call me love I would fall in love immediately (//▽//) 04:04pm Oh really Love? 04:05pm seen ... Xem Thêm

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-fifty (epilogue)

fourty-seven

893 37 16
Bởi yumyumnoodles_

foxi.n_

Jisung don't be stupid you've been together for how long now?
07:08pm

For 2 months
07:10pm

And you still haven't asked if he is hiding something?
07:10pm

When Felix told you that there is something he hides you freaked out, called me almost crying but you couldn't find the time to ask him?!
07:11pm

I am just so scared Innie what if its something that will make everything complicated?
07:12pm

Please ask him when you see him the next time and don't be stubborn this time
07:12pm

I am not stubborn just scared of what might happen
07:13pm

Jisung I want to punch you rn
07:13pm

Talk to him he wont kill you
07:13pm

I can't do this Innie...
07:14pm

I know it's easier for you to text people how about you text him?
07:14pm

But that's something you should do face to face in my oppinion
07:14pm

And? Are you going to do it face to face?
07:15pm

Probably not...
07:15pm

See??? Go text him Jisung
07:16pm

Okay okay fine...
07:17pm

No no no I can't do this! I'm going to watch is it cake? while eating ice cream.
0

7:30pm

You know what?
07:30pm

What?
07:32pm

What?
07:34pm

Jeongin what?

07:37pm

JEONGIN whattttt???

07:40pm

YANG JEONGIN!
07:40pm

send

lee_knows
(Jeongin PoV)

Are you free rn?
07:33pm

Uhm yes.
Did something happen to Sungie?
07:36pm

No but could you still visit him? 
07:36pm

Something did happen right?
07:37pm

no no no nothing happened I swear.
he just needs company
07:38pm

I'll be there in a few minutes.
07:39pm

Thanks Minho
07:39pm

No problem Innie 
07:40pm

There was a knock on the door and Jisung got up from the couch annoyed, believing that Jeongin was the one knocking on the door. He opened it with a flourish and said quickly, "I figured you'd come over here. You're not going to convince me to ask him, he should-." But he stopped when he saw who was actually standing in front of him. 

"H-Hey Minho," Jisung said, lowering his gaze. "Who do you want to ask what?" his boyfriend asked, raising an eyebrow. Jisung tugged at his sleeve, trying to get something out but failed. "May I come inside?" asked the older one and cocked his head slightly. Jisung nodded and stepped aside to let him in.

"I just watched is it cake?, you can watch along," Jisung said, still looking down slightly. Minho smiled for a moment and sat down on the couch. The younger one slowly sat down next to him and the older one put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to him. They stayed like that for some time. 

Jisung pushed the ice cream gently into his mouth and a few times Minho also wanted something, which was why the younger one fed him. Despite all this, Minho still noticed that something was on his boyfriend's mind.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Minho asked, almost whispering, close to the other's ear. Jisung just shook his head and tried to stay focused on the series, which barely worked. It was quiet. Jisung's mind couldn't focus on anything except what Minho was hiding. If only he knew what it was. 

"Love, I can tell that something is wrong. What's going on?" Jisung got up a little too quickly and snapped back, "Nothing's wrong." 

"Calm down I'm just worried," Minho said, also a little more tense. "You don't always have to worry!" Minho's eyes widened at the sudden change. He had rarely seen Jisung like this, and when he did, never so suddenly. "Jisung what's the problem?" he got up too. 

"I don't know !"

"Could you stop snapping at me?!" Minho said that louder than he wanted to, which startled the younger one and tears formed in his eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm confused and everything is too much!" 

"What's too much? You know you can always tell me if I'm going too far."

 "It's not that..." He became a little quieter again, but out of nowhere he felt how anger took control of him. "You keep acting like everything is so wonderful and none of us have any worries!" he yelled at Minho. 

"Stop yelling at me I haven't done anything!" he said back loudly and angrily. "You romanticize everything too quickly Minho! No wonder you want to be a writer." 

"What's that got to do with writing?! And you're a reader you romanticize too! Can you please tell me why you're suddenly so angry?" Without thinking about what his next words were, Jisung said, "I know you're hiding something from me!"

Silence.

 Minho sighed. "How do you know?" 

Tears ran down Jisung's cheeks. He didn't know how long it had been since he had yelled at someone like that. His breathing quickened and he felt like he could faint at any moment. He started to stutter and tried to get some words out of himself but the only thing that came out of him was the miserable sobs. Minho looked at his boyfriend and didn't know what to do. "Sungie I-" "Tell me what you're hiding!" he screamed again but this time he broke down in tears and collapsed onto the floor. 

Minho rushed to him and helped him sit up on the couch. "Hey, don't get too worked up about this... It's okay." He gently rubbed his back and made eye contact. But Jisung didn't look anywhere but at Minho. The whole situation was too embarrassing too much too annoying for him. Before the older one could explain what Jisung wanted to know, he took a deep breath. 

"Well, it's nothing dramatic, nothing that's going to break us up if we manage it together. I need to go to Europe for a while... My dad asked me to go on a business trip and I agreed before we even started dating. I was planning on telling you soon anyway since I'll be gone next month. Sorry I hid it."

Jisung was a little relieved, he had imagined so much worse. He believed that they would manage to have a long distance relationship for a short time. "F-For how long?" 

"Only three months but my mum really wants to do a European tour after that and see almost every country so I can't tell you exactly but we can do it." Jisung wiped away his tears and nodded. 

We can do it.

----------

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.7K 490 44
Jisung, a poor boy that lost his family, they just disappeared. Everyone tought that he killed them. He was at a lost case, almost ending his life. H...
35.3K 1.1K 43
Hyunjin: Hey Minho are you free today? You promised that you'll be free today. Minho: No i'm busy right now Hyunjin: what are you doing that seems t...
230K 13.7K 19
unknown : hey babe me : who are you? wherein he got the wrong number and sent the message to the wrong person, or maybe the right one. #16 - hyunjin ...
1.3M 80.2K 51
In which a boy is forced into an arranged marriage with a girl, but what happens when he starts falling for her brother instead? ___________________...