Neptunia Rebirth Series - A N...

By KazumaAkimoto

2 years has passed since the events of the fateful battle against GRIM REAPER and the forces of Darkness, wit... More

2 years later, a heartwarming reunion

Meeting with the Dragneel Family, Kazuma's brother, Hansuke Dragneel

78 3 0
By KazumaAkimoto

Uni's POV

What we thought was impossible happened, 2 years following the defeat of GRIM REAPER and The Reaper, me and Nepgear managed to go to japan, all thanks to the portal summon by Boruto, Kiana and Demo that became unstable, upon arrival, we also found out that the Heartless are still roaming and hunting people around despite The Reaper's defeat, we then decided to fight against the Heartless until we were saved by two person we know very well.

And then two days later at the Dragneel Mansion, we both woke up in a room unfamiliar to us.

Uni: urghh.... ngh..... where.... where am i ?

Nepgear: Uni ! thank goodness you awake.

Uni: Nepgear ! wh-where are we ?

Nepgear: we're inside the Dragneel Mansion.

Uni: the Dragneel Mansion ! you mean....

Nepgear: this is one of their bedrooms, after the fight against the Heartless, both Kazuma and Blanc came to save us.

Uni: Blanc and Kazuma ! they're here ?

Nepgear: yes, they're currently at the kitchen waiting for us.

Uni: alright then, let's head there.

Both me and Nepgear get up and put our clothes on before heading to the kitchen where both Kazuma and Blanc were waiting for you, we walk into the corridors of he mansion and then arrival at the kitchen where we were greeting by both our friends with hugs.

Blanc: Nepgear ! Uni !

Kazuma: girls ! i'm glad you both okay.

Nepgear: ehehehehe i'm glad you two are alright, it's been years.

Uni: you don't know how much we miss you both.

Blanc: ehehehehe, to be honest, we've been thinking about you ever since we came back to japan after the whole GRIM REAPER ordeal.

Nepgear: eheheheh, that's so nice of you Blanc.

Blanc: well, in japan, i'm officially goes by my new name, Koyuki Dragneel

Uni: Dragneel !? so that mean....

Kazuma: you right Uni, in the two years following the war against GRIM REAPER, me and Blanc got married and started a family together.

Both me and Uni were shocked and surprised of the news, Blanc is now married to Kazuma, i put a smile on my face and was happy seeing how much Blanc's current life make her happy along with her husband.

Nepgear: whoa..... just whoa.....

Uni: congratulation both of you for getting married.

Blanc: thanks Uni, eheheheh and we didn't stop there, after our wedding we also had our first child together.

Nepgear: *shocked and blushing* you had a child with Kazuma ?!

Kazuma: *smiling* we did, hehehe.

Uni: but where's your daughter ?

Kazuma: she's with my big brother, Hansuke, you remember Hansuke right ?

Uni: yes, Hansuke's your big brother right ?

Kazuma: yes, he's currently running the family's dojo at Tokyo and me and Blanc were about to go see him.

Nepgear: can we come ?

Blanc: off course, it's the least we can do for you both, since you're new in japan, you need a guide to show you around.

Uni: really ! thank you very much.

Blanc: *smiling* you welcome Uni.

Kazuma: say girls, can you tell us what happened to Gamindustri in the two years following our disappearance ?

Nepgear: off course, so where do i start.....

Nepgear begin to tell to Kazuma and Blanc what happened during the two years following GRIM REAPER's defeat and the end of the war, they couldn't believe it when we told them they were recognized as legendary heroes and even have statues of them in Planeptune and Lowee, but what shocked Blanc the most was that her twin sisters Rom & Ram took over as Lowee's Goddesses which make her very happy.

Blanc: i can't believe it, but at the same time, i'm happy that Rom and Ram took over as Goddesses of Lowee.

Kazuma: you're proud of your little sisters, right honey ?

Blanc: *smile* i am darling.

Nepgear: ehehehehe Rom and Ram really grown up, especially Rom who really look like you.

Blanc: heheheheh.

Kazuma: say honey, should we head toward the dojo, Hansuke must be waiting for us.

Blanc: yes honey, Uni, Nepgear, come with us.

Uni: alright Blanc, so where the Dojo exactly ?

Blanc: the Dragneel Dojo is somewhere in Tokyo and we like to introduce you two to Hansuke, he heard a lot about you both from me and Kazuma and he wants to meet you.

Nepgear: alright then, let's go.

All of us leave the mansion and head to the Dragneel Dojo that is located somewhere in Tokyo, after hours of walking we finally arrival at the Dojo.

Kazuma: here we are.

Uni: so this is the Dragneel Dojo !?

Blanc: yes this is our family's dojo.

Nepgear: i really like the design of the Dojo, especially the dragon as a symbol.

Blanc: indeed hehehehe, come on, Hansuke is waiting for us.... oh ! also Kiana, Boruto and Demo are here as well.

Uni: *shocked* they're here also ! i'm glad they okay.

We enter the Dojo and walk to the main room where Hansuke, Kiana, Boruto and Demo were waiting for us to arrival.

Hansuke: there you are, Uni, Nepgear, welcome to the Dragneel Dojo, i'm pleased to finally meet you both.

Kiana: glad to see you both okay after the whole thing with the portal.

Nepgear: we're glad you three okay, but what happened to you three after the portal became unstable and out of control.

Kiana: well, you see, it happen right after we got suck into the portal....

Kiana's POV

*flashback begin*

We begin to tell Nepgear and Uni what happened to me, Boruto and Demo after the Portal went out of control, right after we suck into the portal we found ourselves in the rural country of japan as i was the first to wake up.

Kiana: *wake up* urghhh..... wh-what happened ?

Boruto: Kiana onee-chan, are you okay ?

Kiana: i think so, where are we ?

Boruto: i think..... i think we're in japan, to be more precise, it's rural area.

Kiana: i see.... what happened back there ?

Demo: the portal we created went out of control and suck us into it.

Demo just came back from her errands and said that we are indeed in the rural area of japan, we ask her if there people we can ask about how getting to Tokyo.

Kiana: oh great, how did this happen ?

Demo: i don't know, that's what confuse me.

Boruto: we can think about it later, right now, we need to find a way to get to Tokyo.

Demo: if we get there by walking, it will took 2 or 3 days, but if we have a car, it will take only a few minutes.

Kiana: so, what should we do ? this is our first time in japan and we don't know that place very well.

Demo: Kiana's right, we are outlanders to japan, so it's best to found someone who can guide us.

At this moment, we heard the sound of an exploson coming from the forest and wonder what happened there before deciding to head there ourselves.

*sound of explosion*

Boruto: whoa ! the heck was that ?

Demo: sounds like an explosion.

Kiana: guys ! i see smoke from a village not far from our position !

Boruto: what are we waiting for ? let's go, people might be in danger there.

We quickly head over to the village were the smoke continue to spread in the air, upon arrival, we saw a a large a mount of dark creatures with yellow and immediately realize it was the Heartless who are on a rampage.

Kiana: no way !

Boruto: do you girls see the same thing as i see ?

Demo: yes, those creature, there's no mistake, it's the Heartless !!!

Kiana: what are they doing here ? i thought they were all wiped out after the war against GRIM REAPER.

Boruto: we can think about it later, for now let's take care of those monsters.

We summon our Keyblades and begin our assault against the Heartless, the battle was tough but we managed to repel them and saving a lot of innocent people from them, however, more of them showed up from behind us and when they were about to rush at us, they were utterly destroyed by two people who happen to be Kazuma and Blanc.

Kazuma: that was close, you three okay ?

Kiana: yeah, thanks to you and Blanc, hehehehe

Blanc: Kiana, Boruto, Demo, it's good to see you three again.

Demo: yeah, it's been two years since your disappearance, but i'm happy to see you both again.

Kazuma: same for us, say Demo, Kiana, Boruto, what brought you three in japan ?

Kiana: well, we wanted to see you two again after such a long time and also, we wanted to let you know about the last events that happened in Gamindustri.

Blanc: the last events ? did something happen in the two years following the war against GRIM REAPER ?

Kiana: a lot has happened after you both disappear, you both gained legendary status as Heroes who saved the world and even have statue of you both in each nation including Lowee.

Boruto: the people in Gamindustri really see you in a new light.

Blanc: indeed ehehehe, anyway if you have any questions, ask away.

Boruto: what's the Heartless doing here ? i thought they were all wiped out when we destroyed GRIM REAPER.

Kazuma: we also thought about it too, after GRIM REAPER's destruction, we made sure that they won't escape from the dark realm however it is more complicate than it seems.

Kiana: which mean ?

Blanc: there's someone else who has command over them, but who we don't know.

Demo: looks like we did the right thing to come here..... just a minutes, where's Uni and Nepgear ?

Kazuma: Nepgear & Uni ?! they are here too ?

Kiana: well long story short....

I begin to explain the whole situation to Kazuma and Blanc and they were sutnned that we managed to open a portal to their world, but that the said portal went out of control and suck all of us including Nepgear and Uni into it before closing.

Kiana: and that's the whole story.

Blanc: i see, i wonder what Nepgear and Uni were thinking, but we can't blame them, been years since me and my husband last saw them.

Kazuma: yeah, it would be great to see them again.

Blanc: speaking of them, do you know where they are ?

Boruto: no unfortunately, we got separated when coming here, they could be anywhere.

Demo: maybe not.

Kiana: what do you mean Demo ?

Demo: if both of them came here along with us, they can't be this far.

Blanc: if you three appear in the rural area of japan, then Nepgear and Uni are most likely somewhere in Tokyo.

Kiana: Tokyo ?! the capital of japan !

Blanc: yes and chances are that they are currently fghting against the Heartless.

Boruto: then what should we do ?

Kazuma: Kiana, Boruto, Demo, you three head to my family's dojo that is located in Tokyo not far from our mansion and wait there, me and Blanc will go help Nepgear and Uni against the Heartless and bring them home to the mansion.

Demo: your brother will be there ?

Kazuma: yes and also our daughter Kiyo.

Kiana: you both had a daughter !!!! awesome.

Kazuma: thanks, now go, we will meet once we deal with the Heartless and save Nepgear and Uni.

Boruto: alright, be careful you both.

Blanc: we will, thank you Boruto-kun.

After we split up, we headed toward the Dragneel Dojo that is located in Tokyo while Blanc and Kazuma were heading toward Uni and Nepgear's last location, a few mnutes later, we arrival at our destination where Hansuke and Kiyo were waiting for them.

Kiana: we have a arrival, the Dragneel Dojo.

Hansuke: Kiana, Boruto, Demo, welcome to the Dragneel Dojo, you may already know me, but let me introduce myself properly to you three, my name is Hansuke Dragneel big brother of Kazuma and Blanc as well as the uncle of Kiyo.

Kiyo: *shy* hello.

Kiana: *hug kiyo gently* awwww !!!! so cute !

Hansuke: looks like Kiana already love Kiyo.

Boruto: i can see that Hansuke-san.

After a while, both Blanc and Kazuma came back with Uni and Nepgear on their shoulders, they lost consciousness due to fighting a large amount of Heartless that attacked the city.

Boruto: Kazuma ! Blanc ! you both back.

Kazuma: yeah and we brought Uni and Nepgear with us.

Kiana: oh god ! are they okay ?

Blanc: yes, they're okay, just very exhausted after fighting a large amount of Heartless.

Demo: best for them to rest for a while.

Kazuma: me and blanc will bring them to the guest room for them to rest, that's the least we can do for them.

Blanc: come on honey, let's go.

Kazuma: okay Blanc babe.

*Flashback end*

Nepgear's POV

After Kiana explained to us what happened after me and Uni lose consciousness, we were surprised that both Kazuma and Blanc bring us to their home and to their guest room for us to rest, Uni was happy to see Blanc and Kazuma again, so am i.

Kiana: and that's how you both end up at the Dragneel's mansion.

Uni: i see, hehehe either way, i'm happy to see you both again, Kazuma, Blanc.

Nepgear: we missed you two so much.

Blanc: yeah still what i heard from you both still surprised me, my little sisters took over Lowee as Goddesses after my disappearance, i'm happy for both of them.

Uni: you have no idea Blanc, they miss you so much as well as Mina.

Blanc: eheheheh at least i know they'll okay now, i'm sure you have a lot of questons to ask me and my husband.

Kazuma: yeah, you can ask us right away, we are all ears.

Uni: what happened to you two after the whole ordeal with GRIM REAPER ? all of Gamindustri thought you both died.

Kazuma: really !?

Nepgear: yes and most of them to forever remember you two, they build memorial statues of you two in all four nations to remind of the heroes that saved our world.

Demo: i agree, even people start seeing you and Blanc in a new light.

Kazuma: anyway, i'm glad everyone's okay on the other side, ever since that time, Blanc and i get married and we have a daughter named Kiyo.

Nepgear: really ! and where is she ?

Kazuma: she's with her uncle buying groceries for tonight's dinner. anyway do you have any questions ?

Uni: yes, about the Heartless, i thought they were all wiped out after the whole GRIM REAPER ordeal.

Blanc: well the Heartless aren't that easily to get rid of, as long as there's light, there will be darkness which mean the Heartless will keep coming back.

Nepgear: but there must be a way to prevent them from escaping from the Dark Realm.

Kazuma: even so, the Heartless wouldn't completely anihilated as long as a trace of darkness remain in people's hearts.

Uni: i see, but who do you think who brought the Heartless here this time ? GRIM REAPER has been wiped out two years ago and all of it's members are gone.

Blanc: yes, but i have a feeling that it is someone that was close to one of the Four Lords of Death.

Nepgear: someone close ? but who ?

Blanc: we don't know, that's why Hansuke asked our retainers from japan to investigate this matter.

Kazuma: hope they are all okay.

Demo: anyway, since Uni and Nepgear are new to this world, we need to do some work regarding their citizens status and getting their id cards.

Uni: Id cards ?

Blanc: yes Uni, since this isn't Gamindustri, you and Nepgear have to obey to the rules of our world and the police would arrest you both on sight if you don't have the necessary items to identify yourself to them.

Kazuma: Blanc's right, when she first arrived here, my family had go through a lot of work to get her papers and all to be a citizen of japan.

Blanc: yeah, it was diffcult, but we managed to make it throught that formality.

Nepgear: i see, anything else we should know ?

Blanc: yes, you also need new names as you both gonna live here from now on.

Uni: didn't you also have a new name when you first arrival here in japan ?

Blanc: yes and i found one that fit me the most, Koyuki and since i married to my beloved Kazuma i took on the Dragneel family name and begin my new life.

Nepgear: i see.

Kazuma: since my brother's busy at the dojo, me and Blanc will bring you to the city hall and make new identity papers.

Uni: alright, since we don't know much about japan, we happy that you and Blanc will be our guide.

Blanc: that's the least we can do for you two Uni.

While Blanc was bringing both me and Uni to the city hall to meet the mayor of Tokyo, Kazuma stay with his brother Hansuke at the Dojo along with Kiana, Boruto and Demo

Hansuke: ehehehe you became very famous aren't you, brother.

Kazuma: me and Blanc did save the world two years ago Hansuke, anyway tell me, is Kiyo behavng well ?

Hansuke: she's behaving good also time flow differently here than in Gamindustri, our little girls is now 12 year old.

Kazuma: i get it, in Gamindustri two years has passed, while here.....

Hansuke: 10 years passed since you and Blanc returned to japan, i have to say everyone in japan were cherring both of you for the feats you accomplished.

Kiana: indeed, just like your father were before you.

Hansuke: yes, like he was before us.

Kazuma: so about the Heartless..... i guess it won't be easy to get rid of them.

Hansuke: indeed as long as someone with a heart full of darkness remain, they will keep appearing without end.

Demo: still i wonder who it is this tme ? i mean all of GRIM REAPER are gone after the war.

Hansuke: true, but i got the feeling that one of them has survived.

Kazuma: but the question is who exactly ?

At the same time somewhere in Tokyo on top of a building, a dark corridor appear and an individual wearing a black coat that hide his face come out of it with unknown intentions.

???: so this is where those bastards were this whole time..... it took me 10 years to track them down, GRIM REAPER is no more, it is reality, however from it's ashes a new organization was founded and goes by the name of ABYSS, soon Dragneel Family, very, very soon.

The figure disappear through a dark corridor, his appearance is a sign of battles to come, but what's his objectives and intentions toward the Dragneel Family ? let's hope it won't drag all of us into another war like GRIM REAPER did.

Chapter End 

That's all for chapter 1, i hope you all enjoyed the reading

Next Time in Neptunia Rebirth Series: A New Journey in a New World

Chapter 2: The daughter of Kazuma and Blanc, Kiyo Dragneel

See you all next time everyone, take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.6K 41
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
67.1K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ
182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...