Austria-Hungary {CH}

By Rosie_Rosaline

โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€ Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
๐Ÿ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
โ™ก
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE ๐ŸŒ•
PART TWO ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒ”
PART THREE ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ’๐Ÿท
PART FOUR โ—‡โ€ข ๐ŸŒ‘ยฐ.โ€ขโ—‡
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
แด›สœแด‡ แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€
40.
๐“๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช - ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚
๐“ก๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“”๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
Frozen land

14.

341 17 11
By Rosie_Rosaline

Blood and injury warning (?) ⚠️
[I wont really put warnings because they are in the description, but just in case]

•°. * 🍂 .• ● ° . 🏹° •.○ ° 🍂 * .°•

The trees of the forest passed fast, and everything seemed obliterated as Hungary was running and running back to the hunting house.

His tears were falling from his eyes like rivers, making his vision veiled and blurry.

He didn't know what he was doing.
He was in pilot mode- he ran where his legs carried him.

He was hyperventillating, making him slowly more and more breathless and lightheaded.
He was so in uncontrol of his action that he closed his eyes tightly for a longer moment in hope to wake up from his shocked state.

But all he had achived with closing his eyes was that he tripped over in a branch.
To his misfortune, the path was turning sharply right, but thanks to physics - as he stripped over he kept flying straight forward to a bare tree.

His eyes widened.
He tried to cover his head, but was way too slow in action...

He didn't bump his head straight in the tree, instead, he got in impact with the trees edge and its dry branches.

The sharp and rugged branches scratched the whole left side of his face including his left eye.

When he fell to the ground, he gripped his face in excruciating pain. He covered his mouth as he tried to swallow his screams.

His breaths were so shaky and rough, but he gathered up all his strength to control it and not collapse.

He remained on the ground, while his right side of his face gradually distorted in desparation. He couldn't see anything to his left...

A few big tears rolled down his face.

He sobbed as he was thinking that he may lost his left eyesight, or even his whole eye. But he did dare to let this thought consume him.

No, he will see good again.

He lifted his hand from his left face, only to see that it was covered in dark red blood.

He shook, feeling the upcoming nausea.
The adrenaline in his veins hadn't worn out yet, so the pain he felt in the moment was just the quarter of the unbearable pain he was about to face later.

With a dizzy mind, he somehow got up, realising he was almost back to the house.

The forest was covered in long and deep shadows, slowly changing the colours into the shades of black and grey.

Hungary had to hurry, or he would have had to wobble through the woods in darkness.
He took a step forward only to almost trip over again due to his light head.

His ears whistled of the action, but he tried to suppress the urge to scream and just concentrated on getting back to the house.

In the inside, he hoped that AH would appear and help him maybe, but he ran away so fast that he knew he wont catch up to him for a while.

He was just about to take another step forward when he heard a hissing sound and the rustling sound of the leaves behind him.

He froze and very slowly tried to turn around. His right arm carefully reached out to his bow, only to be hit with the realisation that the arrows werent here with him, but with AH. His heart beat loudly, as he faced what was lurking behind him.

About 10 feets to him, something moved in the shadows and hissed at him quieter this time.
Hungary's feet shook as he clung to the tree next to him for support.
The thing took a step towards Hungary, partly revealing himself from the covering shadows.
Hungary's blood ran cold as he saw the creature before him.

They had huge bat like black wings which were half folded, it's edges sharp and pointy.
Their eyes were pitch black and horrifyingly empty. From them a blackish stuff went down in lines, as if they had been crying, but their feral face was clear of any emotions. Hungary locked his gaze with the creature's and felt an elusive inner pull, that almost made him step forward.

They tilted their head as they were staring at Hungary and took a caotious step towards him.
Hungary couldn't decide whether they was threatening him or not, but due to the fact that he had been staring straight into their eyes, it probably was a threatening step.
However, Hungary was not able to move nor tear his gaze away, as he was half standing like a sculpture, watching the thing before him.

They slightly opened their mouth, exposing their many long and pointy teeth.

Suddenly, the thing clapped their wings slightly and moved closer to Hungary, only to be 3 feet away from him now. They bent down a little and folded his wings completely, while watching the blood covered face of Hungary.

Now that the creature was so close, hungary could see their face cristal clear.
The thing before him probably was surely a former country, circa his age.
Their flag was dull blue, yellowish and red like, as much as Hungary could see in the twillight.

'What the hell happened to them??' he was thinking.

The former country walked closer to Hungary. They bent down a little and slowly lifted their hands.
Hungary strangely did not felt frightened.He was still looking at the odd country's face but it was still free from any emotions or intentions.

Hungary unconsciously lifted his bloodied hand too and slowly touched the creature's hand.
He felt a tingling and eletric shock like sparkle going up his arm as their hands interwove.
He almost forgot the pain he had felt before and was now feeling quite warm and safe . His mind was dizzy and confused from the feeling.

The country leant closert to Hungary that their face was only a few inches from each other.
Hungary felt their ice-cold breaths against his skin.

He was slowly drowning in an unknown feeling of secure , he felt extreme calm and in an incomprehensible way hypnotized.

The creature stared at him for a while, then pulled their head back. However, they did not let Hungary's hand go.
They looked in the eye of Hungary pointedly, as if they wanted to say something to him telepathically.

And then, out of the blue, they lifted Hungary's hand up and opened their mouth all wide.

Hungary could see as their front two canine tooth lengthened and became sharper and more pointy, if it was even possible while from their ends the blackish stuff was dripping.

Hungary lazily looked back down at his hand which was about to be bitten or ripped off.

And that was when reality hit him, and he gained back his consciousness...

He screamed, which startled the creature, who closed their mouth and let go of his hand for a moment. Then, without any more racional thought, Hungary yanked away his hand and turned around in a light speed, rushing back on the path.

Well, that wasn't what he should have done.

Kingdom and Budapest had told him so many times, to do anything but not run or make a sudden move when he encounters a dangerous animal. Or in his case now, a dangerous person with animalistic behaviours and feral appearance...

And what had he done now?

He made a sudden move and ran away...

As he was running he made a mental note that these advices, he had heard from his father, were rather good in theory, but couldn't be used when the primal instincts are taking over. To him, this primal instict was now fear and panic.

Hungary felt half of his face was throbbing more and more painfully, and slowly going numb. He tried, but couldn't lift the left side of his lips.

His legs ran faster as he thought he had just literally made himself prey when he started to run.
But he could do nothing now, just to hopefully reach the house, which he could see now through the trees.

He heard the hissing sounds of the thing closer and closer every time.
He let out a desperate sob as he thought, he will probably won't make it to the house before that thing cathes him.

But as his tears were fallling, the hissing and clapping sounds abruptly stopped, as if the creature had given up on chasing him.

Hungary reached the end of the forest, running to the door of the house and crushing into it. He tried but couldn't open the door in panic, like the people in horror movies, when they cant start the damn car engine to escape the monster...

Hungary instantly gave up on opening the cursed door and spun around his back to the door to see if the thing was still chasing him.

But thanks to heaven, nothing was behind him.

He nearly fell back as the door was opened, and Budapest looked down at him smiling and ready to make a remark.

But his smiled was fast replaced with panic and horror as he saw Hungary's face.

"What the fuck happened?! What happened to you?!" he exlaimed as he bent down to Hungary and lifted him up.

Hungary hiccuped.

His eyes still wide from panic as he pointed towards the forest.

"Th-there is so-something th-there!" he stuttered, not answering Budapest question.
Budapest furrrowed his eye brows.

"Something? What something?? That something did this to you?!" He loudly asked back.

Hungary was not able to say any more words, nor shook his head. He felt more than dizzy all of sudden, and it was sure, if Budapest hadn't hold him, he would have fainted.

"Answer me! What was it?? A bear? A wolf?! Where is your father Hungary?! He is hurt too?!" Budapest shouted and slightly shook Hungary, who did not respond just choke on his tears.

"É-én ott hagytam-... " (I-I left him-...)Hungary mumbled faintly as he woke up a bit from the shaking. He couldn't comprehend what Budapest asked him that fast a moment ago.
The reality hit him again for a second however.
He left AH...
He left him there to that monster.
He gripped Budapest's arm.

"W-we need to find him! It- it could k-kill him!" He cried out, and tried to stand up and go back to the forest, but the capital looked down at him, and pulled him back inside the house.

Hungary slowly started to doze off, due to blood lost and to too much stress.

Budapest panic rose, as he rushed to the bathroom with him, and carefully wrapped a towel around the left side of Hungary's head.
He lifted Hungary's trembling hand to his wrapped head.

"Don't let the towel get off! Undestand me??" he asked Hungary, who slightly nodded and whimpered in pain.
He lifted him up again and dragged him to the kitchen. There, he hurriedly looked for his pálinka. When he found it, he lifted it to Hungary.

"Na ide figyelj, most ezt meghúzod, érted??" (Now listen here, you will drink of this as much as you can, understand??) He lightly slapped Hungary who almost fainted.

Budapest knew, Hungary had to drink or he will collapse in reason of the stabbing pain.
The city was horrified of Hungary face when he saw it. Hungary's left face was all bloody, and his left eye... Well- Budapest hoped he will be able to heal himself with his recover ability or he will be half blind for his entire life.

His hand shook as he was lifted the bottle to Hungary.

He loved him like his son, and now seeing him in pain was horrible him to witness.

Hungary blinked slowly and shakily grabbed the bottle, drinking it.

"Everything's gonna be alright..." he whispered to Hungary, as he made him sit down on the wooden kitchen chair, while he grabbed out his phone to deal the ambulance.
They picked up in no time.

"Its capital Budapest- we are in the second wood district- one injured teenager- head injuries- I will bring him to the end off the Spring Road by motor- please hurry -" He rattled off, and ended the call, before the woman in the other line could have asked even one question.

He opened his contacts and searched for somebody to call.

Whom could he reach at this time? Everybody was working and most likely they muted their phones...

'Fuck it' he thought exasperatedly. He could choose from 71 counties and double more cities to call, and he could reach nobody when he needed help...

He growled and breathed out sharply. He closed his eyes, as he scrolled down the list and random clicked on somebody's profil.

𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒐𝒍𝒄(a Hungarian city)

"Perfect-" he quietly muttered, and glanced back to see Hungary.

Miskolc never really did anything besides stealing and hangin around at random places so he has time for sure.

As he was calling Miskolc, he gently lead Hungary outside, towards the garage, where his cross motor was.

He spared a glance at the forest again, as if AH could run out of it anytime and say that everything is alright.

But nobody came.

The very thing that moved among the trees was the cold wind or more of a gale now.
Besides the eriee wind, the forest was in unnatural silence and stiffness.

'what the heck could be there...?' He thought

Budapest shivered and pulled Hungary closer to him.

When he opened the rusty garage door was when Miskolc finally picked up the phone.
Budapest did not let him say anything, but started his own speech.

"Miskolc, go to the hospital right now!"

< But Budapest, I am work-- > started Miskolc with fake frustration.

"ohh hell no! I know you not working! And I dont fucking care about work anyway- just go to the fucking hospital and wait for Hungary-" He cut him off in a low and threatening voice.

<For Hungary?? But- What happened?!>

"Dont ask for fuck's sake just go!" he said with unusual seriousness. He tried so hard to remain calm and not shout. He wanted Hungary to remain as calm as possible, and his shouting and anger for sure wouldn't have helped him.

<O-Okay!> Said Miskolc and would have ended the call, but Budapest stopped him.

"Miskolc, is there anybody near you? A county or another city??" he asked.

<Uhh well- I - you know,I am in the store right now, so idk, but I was for real at work a minute ago and-"

Budapest gritted his teeth.

"Now are you in the car already?!" he interrupted Miskolc as anger boiled in him.

<No- I->

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for?!" shouted the furious Budapest and slammed his fist in the steel table in the garage, as he was searching for the fuel. The loud bang and sudden shout startled Hungary, who looked up at Budapest in panic.Budapest lifted his fist only to see he bashed in the table a little.He couldn't help to not be beyond furious.

He muttered a sorry to Hungary and ended the call when he heard Miskolc as he was probably getting in his car.

'Perfect-' he thought as he sat on the motor. He motioned Hungary to come. Hungary limped to him and wanted to sit behind Budapest, who just yanked him away, and made him sit down before him.

He couldn't let Hungary sit behind. He could faint during the ride and he will surely fall off.

So Budapest half embraced Hungary and protectively hold him.

"Try to be awake Magyar- Dont dare to fall asleep!" he said to him, as they sped off to the muddy road.

•°. * 🍂 .• ● ° . 🏹° •.○ ° 🍂 * .°•

When they arrived at the end of the road, the ambluance had already arrived there.
Budapest lifted up Hungary and put him in the ambulance car.
He gently locked Hungary's hand in his grip as he spoke to him.

"Listen Magyar, Miskolc is waiting for you at the hospital, but I have to go back-"

"No!..." breathed out Hungary as he grabbed Budapest's shirt with his left hand trying to hold him there. But he was too weak to even stand now, not that to stop Budapest.
He knew the capital was really strong and dangerous when he wanted to, but that thing... That thing may beat him too if it comes to it.
No, Budapest was the only one in his life now, who gave him the comfotable and safe feeling of his past life with his father.

"Magyar, minden rendben lesz, de vissza kell hogy menjek... (Hungary, everything will be alright, but I have to go back now...) Austria-Hungary is out there, all alone..." he whispered to him, as he folded Hungary's hand off him, and without reacting to Hungary's protest he jumped out of the car.

As the ambulance car drove away Budapest turned back to face the endless dark woods.

The sky changed to grey and at the horizont- red.

'it is going to snow...' thought Budapest as he was watching the greyish red night sky with uneasiness.

He cant go back there by himself. He need help.

He pick out his phone again.

So every Hungarian county is working...

Should he call an Austrian county or city then? They shared the same leader and country after all...

But what if they will think Budapest was the one who hurt AH??

It was a stupid thought, why would he do that? But he knew, the Austrians hated them, the Hungarians. They saw them stupid and inferior. They would for sure accuse him...

Then something crossed his mind- and he smirked evilly at the idea.

He has an ally among the Austrians.
And his ally is not just an Austrian city.
He is the Austrian city-
Vienna.

He phoned him, and patiently waited for him to pick up.

Hallo?❖ asked an irritated voice.

Look Budapest I have no time for your pickuplines-

"Noo! I am not calling you for that! " exclaimed Budapest indignantly. "Bécs (Vienna) you have to come to the hunting house as soon as possible! Bring a gun too if you have one-

But why?? What happened-

"We have no time just come here, please! " he begged but he became more and more frustrated.

Why cant people take him seriously?

Dont play with me Budapest- Im at the castle for a meetin- ❖ Would have mumbled the Austrian capital, but Budapest groaned loudly.

"Just listen please: in short- Hungary is in the hospital because something attacked him in the forest and AH is nowhere to be found! He could be in danger! Now you believe why I need your help Bécs?" He blurted out angrily, hoping it convinced the capital.

There was a short silence on the other side of the line, then Vienna spoke in a low voice.

Im on my way ❖ And ended the call.

●.・゜゜・.・✫・゜・。.●

They had been walking in the dark woods for a while now.

Budapest went back to the hunting house, but AH wasn't there...

Behind Budapest Vienna was carrying the torch, on his back a rifle.

He looked quite odd to Budapest. Vienna was a noble of a city, thin and a head smaller than Budapest. He seemed out of place in the woods. But Vienna's face did not show any fear, just dead seriousness.

He know he felt something towards Vienna he had never felt before. And he had a lot of 'relationship'.

And now, this feeling just deepned and lit something inside him that warmed his chest.

"Hey- look" said Vienna pointing to Hungary's footprint and some other, smaller footprints.

Budapest look at them, too.

"Do you think the thing that hurt him was actually somebody?" asked Vienna quietly.

Budapest did not say anything, just adjusted the gun on his back.

They kept going on the dark path until they saw AH's footprint, too. But they were messy, as if he had been jumping or something.

"What the actual fuck?" whispered Budapest as he saw other footprints again. But they were way larger than AH's.

"What was happening in here? An old school gathering? Or an organised gang of killers?" murmured Vienna.

"Bécs give me the lights!" said Budapest and observed the surroundings. That was when he pointed something shiny and colourful in the leaves. He bent down and picked up the thing.

Vienna paled as he watched Budapest was holding AH's glasses.
On them dried, golden bloodrops could be seen.

"Do you think they -?" he asked in a trembling voice, but Budapest shook his head.

"If they had killed him or seriously hurt him, we would have felt it too." He answered and looked up.

"Look Bécs- he got into a trap." He said and pointed upwards, where a rope was hanging. Its end was smooth which indicated somebody had cut it with something sharp.

"They kidnapped him? But why?" asked Vienna.

Budapest turned his head towards the sky.

"I don't know..." he whispered, and watched as a tiny white dot was falling down from the greyish red sky and landed on his coat's sleeves.

"We have to go back. It is too dangerous to be out here any longer." said Budapest earning an angry tutt from Vienna.

"Are you out of your mind! We have to keep going!" he exclaimed.

Budapest pursed his lips into a thin line.

"We cant. It is snowing, and it will be freezing cold here, not to mention we can see almost nothing now. If we want to commit a suicide than we can keep going." he said.

Vienna mumbled something, but realised Budapest was right.

Budapest put his hand on Vienna's shoulder.

"We will come back in the morning." He ressured him, as they headed back, out of the cold autumn forest.

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 824 18
This story beguins with three countries trapped with in a cell , their group gets larger little by little. During their time in this seemingly inesca...
74.6K 1.9K 36
One of the shittiest book you can read, or maybe one of your favorites. During WWII. So basically Axes and Allies. Good luck, there are 2 parts. Oh a...
1.9K 74 32
Stalker Sequel y'all have been asking for ๐Ÿ”ฅ Reich grumbled as he stared off into the distance, the sun glared harshly at him, yet he didn't care. He...
65.1K 1.9K 39
*cringe alert: this was my first book. It is cringe* *seriously, don't read this* We all know America, the world superpower But what if, in a world...