Male Supporting Role, Stay Aw...

By ZayZakari

This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19-24
25- 28
29- 33
34-37
38- 42
43- 46
47- 51
52- 55
56- 60
61-62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

84

858 13 0
By ZayZakari

The most terrible thing is that the clothes have been tried and packed, and the price was not agreed upon in the last sentence, the young master didn't buy it, so he left the things in a clatter, turned around and left...

Often after shopping for a whole day, Gu Ran carried all of Mr. Yan's things in his hands. The packaging bags of various colors and the things inside weighed dozens of catties! All of them were packaged and sent back to China, and Gu Ran had to be responsible for taking all the clothes to Yan Er Shao's house by the way after returning to China!

Recalling my youth that was harmed by Yan Ke, recalling the painful experience of being treated as a homosexual on the street in a foreign country, recalling hanging girls in a bar outside and being told bluntly: I have no sexual interest in homosexuality in the past, Gu Ran's expression is getting sadder and sadder, Su Qin looks at him completely incomprehensible... What's wrong with this child...

"Was it difficult for Yan Ke to deal with it when he was young? I think he is fine now." Su Qin tried to comfort Gu Ran's tortured little heart, but Gu Ran felt even more sad.

"When he was young, it was not difficult to deal with it at all. It was just that once he quarreled with his mother and drove his mother's white Rolls Royce on the track. The last car... Later, Mr. Fang had to change to a silver Rolls Royce..."

Su Qin: "Is that white car still alive?"

Gu Ran: "What do you say..."

Su Qin: "..." With tears streaming down her face, one quarrel directly scrapped a Rolls-Royce. How much money will she have to earn to afford the expensive quarrel expenses in the future! In other words, it was the first time she knew that quarreling was such a waste of time and money!

The two were relatively silent, walking in the howling winter wind in January, suddenly, Su Qin heard someone calling her from behind, and she was very familiar with this voice.

"Rong Yu." Su Qin turned around, and really saw the young curly-haired and cute boy. In the winter, he wore a v-neck T-shirt with an irregular windbreaker-like coat on top.

"Susu, it's really you, I thought I was wrong~" Rong Yu stepped in front of Su Qin without hesitation, his dimples were exposed with a smile, and the sun was shining on his indistinguishable face.

"Young Master Rong, long time no see." Gu Ran was quite surprised when he saw Rong Yu, and said, how did Su Qin know such a character, and he seemed to have a good friendship.

"Hey, Brother Gu, why are you in Hong Kong City?" Rong Yu was the same as when he saw Gu Ran standing here just now, but the way he raised his eyebrows and smiled made people completely reluctant to blame him.

Gu Ran tried his best to suppress the depression in his heart, and told himself over and over again, for the sake of his excellent brother, don't mess with him... But, little bastard, can you change your name? Although he is an intelligence officer, he is not in the same system as Google!

"Brother Gu, the situation in City C is not very good, don't you need to go back and deal with it?" Rong Yu looked at Gu Ran, as if he had sneaked out after skipping work.

"Take a step to talk." Gu Ran is not in the mood to think about how he knew Su Qin now, and Rong Yu's ability to say this clearly seems to know something. Gu Ran thought very far in an instant, the secret operations in City C, very few people knew about it, could it be that he knew something from his brother Rong Wei?

Gu Ran hooked the cute little curly hair aside to make a routine, Su Qin stroked her hair, and watched the two walk away.

As soon as she turned around, a tall and slender woman walked towards her behind her, looking at her with a smile that was not a smile.

The visitor was not kind - for a moment, these four words appeared in Su Qin's mind.

As it turned out, she was right.

-----Off Topic-----

This is the second watch, and the third watch is at 9:30 p.m. Please look forward to it~

☆, eighty-seven, when a new love meets an old love

Su Qin looked at the girl in front of her who was walking towards her step by step. She had curly hair that reached to her chest, thickly covering her entire forehead, and her big eyes were covered with thick eyeliner, which added a lot to her original appearance, making her look very charming. She was wearing a retro European-style skirt, and the big lace sleeves made her feel extraordinarily delicate. She hugged her chest with both hands, and her slender fingers were painted with bright red nail polish, which further accentuated her fair skin.

Su Qin squinted her eyes, thought for a while, and finally figured out why this stranger gave her a sense of familiarity. In fact, if she is without makeup, this woman looks a bit like Lin Yueran. Both are girls with white eyes, big forehead and high forehead. The biggest difference is that this woman has a maturity and charm that Lin Yueran doesn't have.

"Are you Su Qin?" The tall curly-haired woman walked up to Su Qin and stood still. She was indeed tall, about 1.7 meters tall, and she was wearing a pair of small flat leather boots, not much shorter than Su Qin, who was wearing 10cm high heels.

Su Qin's eyes moved up and down, glanced at her, nodded, with a faint expression on her face: "Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter if you don't know me. Anyway, in the whole Hong Kong city, you don't know many people, and I'm not the only one." The woman covered her mouth and smiled, half of her face was covered by layers of lace sleeves, her big eyes with thick black eyeliner showed a hint of sarcasm.

This ridicule made Su Qin feel baffled, but in the face of other people's provocations, especially the provocations of 'passers-by', Su Qin didn't care at all. In Hong Kong City, Su Qin was more relaxed than in C City, without the influence of the so-called plot that had been pressing on her head, without the vague haze, she seemed to be released from the long-pressed cage.

Su Qin stepped on her ten-centimeter high-heeled shoes, looked at her with long eyelashes slightly drooping, and said unceremoniously on her bright red lips: "It's true that you are not missing. Anyway, no matter how many people I know, the people who should know me already know me."

Su Qin said this with confidence. She believed that when she came to Hong Kong City, her information had already been submitted to the desks of those who should know her.

As for the woman in front of her, her sixth sense told her that she must have something to do with Yan Ke.

Thinking of this, Su Qin felt a little irritable.

Since coming to Hong Kong City, all kinds of temptations have made Su Qin extremely tired. She usually doesn't show her emotions, but it doesn't mean she can't read her eyes.

She had been in Hong Kong City for eight days, and Fang Ru did not express anything other than treating her to a meal the next day and giving her a meeting gift as usual. She even stayed in the company for eight full days and never returned to Qingcheng Villa.

What does this mean? It shows that the chariots and horses are dissatisfied with her, but she doesn't want to discredit her son, so she expresses her dissatisfaction from the side. How about a mother-in-law, if she is really satisfied with her daughter-in-law, will she be left alone for eight days when she meets her parents?

There are many things to do in the company, but Fang Ru was never too busy to come back for a meal, otherwise Fang Ru would have died in the office due to overwork.

Mentioning Fang Ru Suqin reminded her of the big secretary Juhua next to her. A woman with no background at all, she doesn't believe that if Fang Ru has no other plans, she will have the time to cultivate such an assistant who is very similar to herself in everything she does. It's not that time is idle, how much effort and cost will it take to cultivate a person to become a talent?

Especially on the day Fang Ru invited her to dinner, the moment she opened the door, she saw Ju Hua sitting inside upright. If it wasn't for Ju Hua's quick walk, she wouldn't be sure what she thought.

Now, after Yan Ke finally finished his work and said goodbye to Juhua, another woman came who knew that he had something to do with him.

Yan Ke watched Su Qin standing with another woman from a distance, as if they were talking. Yan Ershao, who wanted to please her, came over in a racing car modified from a mustang. A gorgeous flick wheel made a harsh sound, and then stopped in front of Su Qin.

Yan Ershao took off his helmet, then rolled down the car window, trying to ask Su Qin to kiss and show affection through the car door. As a result, as soon as he showed his face, he saw Su Qin crossing his arms and looking at him with a half-smile.

Probably because of Su Qin's different dress, she put on a very bright and heavy makeup today, which made her pair of slightly slanted phoenix eyes very obvious. This half-smiling glance over at Yan Ke really made Yan Ke feel overwhelmed.

If the mountain doesn't come, I will go to the mountain. Yan Er Shao got out of the racing car, but turned around and saw a very familiar woman - Zhuang Landuo. At that moment, Er Shao felt the pain of the egg from the bottom of his heart for the first time.

"Young Master Yan, long time no see."

From the eyes of Gu Ran from afar, the aura between these three people is very strange. First of all, the positions of these three people are very strange.

Su Qin and Zhuang Landuo stood facing each other, not far apart, about 1.5 meters apart. Yan Ke stood beside Su Qin, his lower body was still in the 'facing' Su Qin movement, and his upper body turned to look at Zhuang Landuo, as if he was stunned.

Yan Ke's stunned look made Gu Ran, who was standing in the distance, laugh in his heart. What, let him go forward to rescue the second young master and Suihuo? Are you kidding me, it's rare to see this kid so dazed, okay? It is a waste of good time not to take pictures as a souvenir.

Therefore, Gu Ran took out the miniature video camera that he carried with him, and left an unforgettable memory for Yan Ershao...

Seeing Zhuang Landuo, Yan Ke's whole body was in a bad mood. To be precise, Su Qin and Zhuang Landuo met, which made his whole body bad. He obviously has nothing to do with this woman now, so why does he still feel guilty and embarrassed when facing Su Qin?

"Why, Young Master Yan, now that I have a new love, no one has even forgotten the name of my old love? You are so fickle." Zhuang Landuo looked at Yan Ke, and when those bright and enchanting big eyes stared blankly at him, it would actually put a lot of pressure on him.

At the beginning, what Yan Ke liked most was her eyes. His previous taste was like that. He liked tall women with big eyes, white skin, Zhuang Landuo, or other women. Before meeting Su Qin, Yan Er Shao selected all women according to this aesthetic standard. Until he fell into the pit of Su Qin and lost his heart, since then, Su Qin has become his aesthetic point of view.

If Zhuang Landuo's tone was more serious, Yan Ke could explain the relationship between the two to Su Qin straightforwardly. But she just said it in a half-joking tone, which made Yan Ke feel that explaining it now would not only make Zhuang Landuo laugh, but also make Su Qin feel that he has no money here, as if he couldn't forget Zhuang Landuo.

Su Qin raised her eyebrows and glared at Yan Ke, and then said to Yan Ke: "Yan Ke, why don't you introduce me to the lady opposite?"

Su Qin is not an idiot, if there is anything to say between these two people, it is tantamount to idiot's dream. Yan Ke hasn't been to Hong Kong City for more than a year. Even in the past two years, he hasn't stayed in Hong Kong City for more than a week. If she really felt that there was something between the two of them, she should probably go straight to the mental hospital.

In this world, people who don't have superpowers and neither connections nor contacts will have anything, at most it's just a memory.

Yan Ke was called out by Su Qin, and he came back to his senses. He turned around and stood beside Su Qin, with an unnatural smile on his face.

He greeted Zhuang Landuo with a smile: "Landuo, long time no see. This is my girlfriend Su Qin."

"Xiaoqin, this is my good friend in Hong Kong City, Zhuang Landuo."

The smile on Su Qin's face was not forced, even if she was half-deadly angry at Yan Ke's unpromising appearance, she would not show the slightest bit outside. She stretched out her hand first, and said to Zhuang Landuo, "Miss Zhuang, it's a pleasure to meet you. I really didn't expect to see you here."

Su Qin's sentence is a pun. Of course, she knows who Yan Ke has invited, but the name Zhuang Landuo is not on the list.

After Su Qin said this, Zhuang Landuo's face twitched. Seeing Yan Ke again, her true feelings in her heart were not as plain as they seemed. When she didn't meet, she didn't feel that she couldn't do without him. However, some feelings are like this. After a long time, when they are turned out from memory, many scenes are not painted with the color of fairy tales, which are far more beautiful than real scenes. And the feelings that have been buried for a long time will also be deeply touched when they are retrieved from the dust of memory.

"Miss Su, I should say this. I really didn't expect to see you here." If Su Qin's words were harsh, Zhuang Landuo's words were heartbreaking.

The speaker didn't mean to listen, but the listener meant it. To Su Qin's ears, Zhuang Landuo's words were mocking her for rushing to Hong Kong City to meet Fang Ru, as if she was so afraid that Fang Ru would not recognize her.

Yan Ke obviously thought of the same thing as Su Qin. He glanced at Su Qin apologetically, but was ignored by Su Qin who was burning with fighting power.

Su Qin looked at Zhuang Landuo, with a sweet smile on her face, and she gave Yan Ke an affectionate look: "I didn't want to come here at first, but he insisted, so I can't help it."

Yan Ke didn't say anything, but looked at Su Qin dotingly. As long as she is not angry, she can say whatever she wants. When Yan Ke faced Su Qin, he often had a broad mind of 'this is my woman, she should be pampered no matter what'.

What's more, Yan Rui's words are still engraved in his heart, and now his guilt towards Su Qin is almost beyond the table, not to mention that Su Qin is just using him as a cover to vent his anger, even if Su Qin now asks him to go back and lie flat on the bed to pinch his little Er Shao to play, he will probably only let Su Qin be gentler, and then lie flat on the bed honestly.

"That's right, Yan Ke's temper is indeed not very good. Those of us who are friends have a deep understanding of this." Zhuang Landuo still looked calm, and what he said was on the sidelines, which not only made Su Qin feel bad, but also made Yan Ke helpless.

Yan Ke seems to be the kind of man who pulls 250,000 to 80,000 yuan, but if you really ask him to say something cruel to a girl, he actually can't say it. This has something to do with the education he received since he was a child, just like men never do anything to women, it is a behavioral habit.

Of course, it's different if the two stand on opposite sides. For example, Lin Yueran who found Su Qin, he is quite capable of destroying flowers.

Moreover, Zhuang Landuo and Lin Yueran are different. It was just a subtle affection for Lin Yueran, not even strong enough to make him start to pursue it. However, he did have a relationship with Zhuang Landuo before, and it was he who initiated it, and he was the one who dumped him. Now Zhuang Landuo didn't say anything, just a few sour words. He would rather spend time coaxing his wife after returning home than to argue with Zhuang Landuo like this.

Just when Yan Ke stood aside and looked at this woman who was at a loss for what to say, Gu Ran finally couldn't stand it anymore.

He came out with Rong Yu who had been abducted by him to watch the big show before, and greeted the three of them.

"Landuo, long time no see." Gu Ran exaggeratedly gave Zhuang Landuo a hug, and successfully attracted the firepower to himself: "Landuo, I haven't seen you for a year, and you have become beautiful again~"

Yan Ke silently gave Gu Ran a thumbs up in his heart, at the critical moment, after all, brothers can rely on him~! tears streaming down my face...

☆, eighty-eight, Yan Ke is an old man

If Yan Rui hadn't been so irritated, Yan Ke might still invite three or five friends to play cards and drink when he returned to Hong Kong this time, but he didn't want to hold a party.

If he didn't hold this so-called party, then the possibility of meeting Zhuang Landuo would be much smaller. Even if he did, I'm afraid such an embarrassing situation wouldn't happen...

So, everything is Yan Rui's fault...

The story between Yan Ke and Zhuang Landuo is not too long.

At that time, Mr. Yan was only in his early twenties. Even though he hadn't lived in Hong Kong City for a long time, he was still a man of influence in the eyes of everyone. Handsome appearance, tall figure, rich family background, familiar with all the necessary handsome skills of the second generation, always full of fashionable dress. This is all the impression Yan Ke left on people in the expensive circle of Hong Kong City.

In this context, even if his temper is not very good, for most women, it has become Yan Gongzi's unique personality, an eye-catching feature, not a shortcoming.

Zhuang Landuo met Yan Ke when he was playing the most unscrupulous and crazy indulgence.

That year, she happened to be twenty years old.

Speaking of it, it can be considered a coincidence. At that time, Fang Ru and Gu Ting were most worried that they would become in-laws, but they couldn't reveal their worries to Yan Ke and Gu Ran at all. I'm afraid that the two people who didn't realize anything at first, it's really something to be pointed out by them.

In their early twenties, it was the time to seek novelty and excitement. The performance of the two of them in women's sex was enough to make people's hearts jump. If they really felt that women were boring and wanted to find a man to stimulate their senses, they could only hit the wall.

Gu Ting's solution is to quickly arrange heavy work tasks for Gu Ran. It doesn't matter if it is valuable or not. The main thing is to occupy his time to the maximum and prevent these two people from getting together.

And Fang Ru's solution is to take his handsome son to frequent banquets in Hong Kong City, hoping that he can meet a love that can make him fall in love.

At that time, Fang Ru dragged Yan Ke to roll around in the woman's makeup pile all day long, which was very annoying.

Every day being dragged by Fang Ru to go on blind dates in disguise, one day Mr. Yan finally couldn't stand it anymore, so he chose a woman whom he could barely see, and that girl was Zhuang Landuo.

Although it was a matter of desperation, Yan Ke casually recruited someone to make up the numbers, but Yan Ke made preparations in advance, and he had a solid foundation in his heart. He first asked Gu Ran to investigate Zhuang Landuo thoroughly, and the dealer's information was placed on his desk in detail. After reading it, he began to formally develop with Zhuang Landuo.

The banker is one of the families in Hong Kong City, and it has lasted long enough, that is, the head of each generation is just a fortune. The business of the banker has not shrunk in the hands of the three generations of grandparents, but it has not flourished either.

Yan Ke is very satisfied with the current situation of the dealer. He does have a little affection for Zhuang Landuo, but this affection is not enough to support him to pursue her sincerely. It's just that Fang Ru was pressing hard behind, so Yan Ke went along with the flow. The Zhuang family's family status is not too low, but it is not high enough to compete with the Fang family. In this way, the initiative is in his hands whether they are divided or united.

There is no so-called romantic confession, anyway, Yan Ke has entered Zhuang Landuo's life since a certain day. For Yan Ke, the following time was so dull that it was almost boring. In Yan Ke's eyes, Zhuang Landuo, who was in her early twenties, was just a stupid girl who didn't understand anything.

Just like Yan Rui fell in love with Lin Yueran at the beginning, Yan Ke also had a crush on Zhuang Landuo. He took her to eat strange meals and looked at her with a bitter face; he didn't let her sit in the co-pilot, but he would take her for a high-speed ride; he never went shopping with her, but he would give her expensive diamond necklaces; he never said that she was his girlfriend in front of others, but occasionally he took the initiative to ask her out...

According to Gu Ran's analysis afterwards, Yan Ke was not so much in a platonic relationship for two months as he was keeping a pet for two months. How can there be a boyfriend and a girlfriend who don't hold hands, hug, or kiss, and even have little physical contact?

Yan Ke is much more cautious than Yan Rui when it comes to feelings, and never gets into the water easily, because he knows very well that once he gets into the water, he will go all the way to darkness. He wants to find a woman for himself who is worthy of his path.

So, just procrastinating like this, he lost his feelings for Zhuang Landuo. He originally felt that his feelings for Zhuang Landuo were not strong, so he didn't confess, hold hands, hug, or kiss, let alone a home run. He hadn't done anything, just invited people out for a meal every few days or something, so when Yan Ke put it down, he behaved very freely.

In Yan Ke's view, Zhuang Landuo is really too ordinary. She doesn't feel calm, but ordinary. There is no difference between liking her and liking any pure and introverted girl.

Yan Ke has always been full of action. He stayed in Hong Kong City for two months, had a specious relationship with Zhuang Landuo, and then patted his ass and left without taking a cloud.

For Yan Ke, Zhuang Landuo is a dispensable memory when he was young and frivolous. However, for Zhuang Landuo, Yan Ke left the strongest imprint in her young life. No one but Yan Ke could give her such a wanton, crazy and joyful feeling.

She didn't try to save him, but tried to change herself, the previous self that had no characteristics. However, after she became distinctive, Mr. Yan, the man who gave her the most unforgettable memories, no longer set his sights on her.

For Yan Ke, the past with Zhuang Landuo is a past that has been weathered into dust; but for Zhuang Landuo, the past with Mr. Yan is a long-lasting relationship buried in his heart.

The arrival of Gu Ran and Rong Yu greatly relieved the embarrassment between the three of them.

Su Qin nodded to Gu Ran, and then asked Rong Yu: "Why are you here?"

Speaking of which, Zhou Yuan seems to have told her that Rong Yu's background is not simple. But if the background is really not simple, how could he be allowed to come out as a star? Don't you see that Zhou Yuan, the youngest Zhou, fought against his family for many years, and only got the right to start his own entertainment company as the boss, and the Zhou family did not give the slightest support.

However, this racing club, without a certain background, cannot get a membership card, so it is impossible to get in.

"I'm coming to Hong Kong City to celebrate the New Year." Rong Yu said very lightly, and explained casually: "This is the racing track under my brother's name. I have nothing to do. Come and have a look."

"Rong Wei is your brother?" Yan Ke interjected, and looked at the young man with a calm expression. He still remembered that he was the second male lead in the TV series that Su Qin was chasing after. It's a pity, whether it's on or off the screen, he doesn't see any similarity between him and Rong Wei's perverted fox.

"Yeah." Rong Yu nodded, and then asked Su Qin: "Susu, who is he? Is it your boyfriend?"

Hearing the curly-haired boy address Su Qin, Yan Ke was a little furious. A creature like Mr. Yan has a very strong sense of territory. His possessions must be wrapped in his arms. When others have ambitions, he will show his teeth at them without hesitation! However, the words 'your boyfriend' successfully suppressed Mr. Yan's anger, and he listened to Su Qin's answer with his ears up.

Su Qin glanced at Yan Ke's pricked ears, and then frankly, she said to Rong Yu, "Well, this is my boyfriend Yan Ke."

"Master Yan from Fang Electronics?" Rong Yu opened his eyes wide and looked at Yan Ke.

Yan Ke nodded in embarrassment, and was about to ask the other party's name politely, and when he shook hands reservedly, Rong Yu's next words made blood choke in his heart, and he was almost sprayed all over his face.

Rong Yu plucked the lock of curly hair hanging down on the right side of his forehead, looked at Su Qin and said seriously: "Then isn't he twenty-six years old this year? Such an old man, how could you like Susu? Why don't you just dump him and stay with me~ I'm eighteen this year, much younger than him~"

Together with Su Qin, Gu Ran, Zhuang Landuo, including the old man Yan Ke himself, were all stunned by Rong Yu's remarks.

Yan Ke simply didn't know where to start getting angry!

Is he old? This was the first time Yan Ke heard someone say he was old! Most people just say that he is young and capable! The point is the first two words, young! He is twenty-six years old this year, he is in full bloom, his career is small, his sexual function is unobstructed, and he stands up as soon as he stands up. How old is he?

And, more importantly, what does that latter sentence mean? What do you mean 'Why don't you dump him and stay with me~'?

When did Su Qin have such a number one person by his side? When did he meet Su Qin? Why does he have no idea?

"Hey, boy, have you grown all your hair? Don't use your childish thinking and simple brain to discuss relationship issues with adults." The cold and arrogant Mr. Yan put one arm around Su Qin's waist, squinting a pair of deep eyes to stare at the cute curly-haired boy in front of him.

Su Qin looked at the two fighting cocks dumbfoundedly, and the unhappiness caused by Zhuang Landuo just now dissipated a lot. Men's pursuit always has the effect of pleasing mood for women. Even if one of these two people is a big jealousy, not to mention bad personality, but also arrogant and vicious tongue picky. And the other, a juvenile who is underage in the legal sense.

"I didn't try to discuss it with you. After all, you are eight years older than me. The three-year generation gap, the thinking boundary between us is as long as the Mariana Trench. You can't understand what I said, because you are already old!"

"After all, I don't live by selling my face. It doesn't matter if I get old, as long as Xiaoqin likes it." Yan Ke gritted his teeth and looked at Rong Yu, even if he didn't want to admit it, he had to admit that Rong Yu did have a very good face. To some extent, the value of beauty is still above him. Speaking of which, when he was with Su Qin just now, he used to seduce her a lot.

My wife is an appearance association, what should I do?

-----Off Topic-----

☆, eighty-nine, Mr. Yan and Rong Meiren

In the beginning, Mr. Yan invited friends from Hong Kong City to the racing club for two reasons. The first is to maintain a good relationship with Hong Kong City. No matter how famous he was in Hong Kong City before, he came here less often in the past two years. If there is less contact, the relationship will weaken.

The second is to introduce Su Qin to everyone. He can't control other people's thoughts, but he is willing to do his best to give her the best. Judging from the current situation, there is nothing better than disclosing his relationship with Su Qin in front of everyone.

According to Yan Ke's initial plan, he should bring Su Qin to meet people first, then introduce some friends to her, and then he will end the game when the atmosphere is more lively. After all, it is every man's obligation and right to be handsome in front of his wife. After the party in the racing club, in the evening, the two went to Karl Benji to have a Western meal, have a romantic romance, and then go home to have sex and spend a perfect day.

However, because of the unexpected appearance of the two of them, Mr. Yan's entire plan was disrupted. These two people, the first is Zhuang Landuo, his nominal ex-girlfriend, and the second is Rong Yu, the little bastard who covets his wife!

Because of the existence of these two people, Yan Gongzi's rhythm was disrupted. When he was sitting in the racing car with a full set of protective gear, his purpose was no longer to be handsome in front of his wife, but to win over that bastard on the track next to him.

Scenario playback:

"Old man, let's have a battle between men~" Rong Yu walked to the side of the arena, where several second-generation racers were racing, and several brightly colored racing cars roared past, creating a cloud of dust.

"What do you want to compete in? A track race or a rally race?" Yan Ke curled his lips, pushing back the scattered hair on his forehead, with a slightly impatient expression on his face. In other words, this time he came to identify people with Su Qin, and he didn't have time to mess around with this kid. However, it was impossible for Yan Ke to refuse him.

Rong Yu rested his index finger on his chin and seriously thought, which one he would win was more beautiful.

At this time, a group of people at the other end of the arena happened to see Yan Ke, and a group of people walked this way. The person approaching shouted from afar: "Young Master Yan, you disappeared by yourself at the place where you got together, it's too unkind!"

When Yan Ke saw the group of people approaching, a slanted smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He was wearing a white and black racing suit, stepped on short high-pile leather boots, and put his arm around a woman and put his hand in his pocket.

When the group of people formally came over, Yan Ke greeted the headed person, then glanced sideways at Su Qin, and introduced her: "Xiaoqin, this is Ruan Ying, my friend from Hong Kong City."

"This is my girlfriend Su Qin." When Yan Ke said this, it more or less triggered a chain reaction among the group of people, and Su Qin directly became the center of everyone's attention. Fortunately, after being with Yan Ke, she has already adapted to the feeling of being surrounded by everyone's eyes.

Next, Yan Ke introduced these handsome men and beauties to Su Qin one by one. Mr. Yan has been focusing on appearance for 10,000 years. The men and women in front of him are definitely above the average in appearance. Su Qin visually inspected and found that none of the men in this group are under 1.8 meters tall. Combined with Yan Ke's class, this is a proper group of tall, rich and handsome!

"After Mr. Yan has a girlfriend, he really becomes more and more manly~"

I don't know who said this, and the group of people nodded in unison.

Gu Ran helplessly covered his forehead at the side, saying that from the sissy address of Mr. Yan, one can understand Yan Ke's yuppie appearance a few years ago.

When Yan Ke was in his early twenties, he dressed more coquettishly and alluringly than he does now. Once a group of people got drunk in the KTV VIP box and played dice to compare their size. At that time, he made a bet with Yan Ke that whoever lost would get lip gloss and eyeliner, and they would do whatever makeup a woman wanted.

As a result, amid the anticipation and yelling of a group of people, he lived up to everyone's expectations and won. Speaking of which, Mr. Yan, who is wearing lipstick and eyeliner, is really comparable to the top ladyboy in Thailand. Young Master Yan, who was wearing a tight black leather jacket and was holding his hair, drank wine, sat on the sofa with a bright red face and a provocative posture, and successfully murdered all the creatures present, regardless of gender. Even the young master of the bar who came in later couldn't help but glance at him a few more times out of the corners of his eyes.

As for now, Gu Ran thumped the wall with laughter in his heart, he is old after all~ he is no longer the bewitching look he used to be. However, if he really keeps that look now, he probably won't be able to catch up with a woman like Su Qin.

"Hey, why are you nodding your heads~ Could it be that I was very unmanly before?" Yan Ke finally felt that something was wrong at the scene. What does it mean 'after having a girlfriend, I really become more and more manly'?

A group of people laughed and said nothing, but a few cheerful girls couldn't help but burst out laughing. Speaking of the past two years, Yan Ke's changes.

The transformation is really quite big, and I don't know if it should be attributed to the woman beside him?

In the past few days, Yan Ke has brought Su Qin to meet a lot of people here and there. The news that Mr. Yan brought a long-legged beauty from IKEA back to meet his elders has long spread in the expensive circle of Hong Kong City. This time at the gathering held at the racing club, there were quite a few people who put aside what they were doing just to see the 'Legendary Su Qin'. How difficult it is to shout at Mr. Yan, whose appearance and personality are between a man and a woman!

"I've made up my mind, let's compete on the field." Rong Yu finally figured out the result when he thought about it for a full twenty minutes and even Yan Ke almost forgot about it.

"Isn't this Rong Mei? You know Mr. Yan?" Ruan Ying saw Rong Yu who was standing beside him. Speaking of which, Rong Yu is quite famous in the circle. After Mr. Yan, he is another boy whose appearance is between male and female. It's true that talented people come out from generation to generation, and a new generation replaces the old~ However, compared with Yan Ke back then, his sexual orientation is much clearer. He likes beauties with big breasts and long legs.

"Just met." Rong Yu plucked the yellow curly hair that flowed out from the right forehead: "Hey, Yan Ke, I will compete with you on the field, do you dare to compete with me?"

"You want to compete with Yan Ke?" Ruan Ying looked at Rong Yu's cute expression, and couldn't bear to despise him. The reason why Yan Ke was well-known in the aristocratic circle in Hong Kong back then was not only because of his appearance and background, but also because he could play ~ basically dice stud shooting horse riding racing car billiards, there was no one he couldn't play. Among them, what he is best at is racing, especially track racing, and his level is basically equal to that of mid-level professional players.

Speaking of which, the fact that Yan Ershao quarreled with his mother and ended up using a white Rolls Royce as a racing car, and he was so spent that he couldn't drive it, shocked the city of Hong Kong! That deed, that prodigal level, is simply hopeless.

"What? Can't I compete with him on the court?" Rong Yu asked Ruan Ying back, those hooked peach blossom eyes were flickering, making it hard to bear to hit him.

At this moment, Su Qin whispered to Yan Ke, "I don't think I've seen you race car before, can you do it?"

Speaking of which, Yan Ke probably hasn't touched a professional-performance racing car for more than a year, and the feel may not be as good as it was at the peak. However, when asked by his wife if it is okay, can Mr. Yan still answer it?

"When will I die?" Yan Ke turned his head, lowered his eyes and asked her calmly, "It's not that I don't know how to play, but I don't have time to play this game. Moreover, there is no racing club in City C that can catch my eye."

Yan Ke and Su Qin have been together for a year and a half, and Su Qin is afraid of racing cars, so he will definitely not have nothing to do to stimulate her to play. In addition, he was already busy with work, and he spent two days free with Su Qin to pass the time. How could he have extra time to go to Hong Kong City to play a car? Now people have transformed!

"It's boring to compete like this, why don't you add some color?" Hearing Yan Ke said it's okay, Su Qin wanted to join in the fun. Speaking of which, Rong Yu's cute and cute appearance really makes people want to ravage it!

"A lottery? What kind of lottery does Susu want? Or just bet 10 million cash? If I win, I'll invite you to travel to the casino and lose all the money." Rong Yu said that he is a casino idiot, and his luck is extremely bad. The last time he went to Las Vegas with his brother for the New Year, he lost all the pocket money his brother gave him.

"Gambling is boring, how about making calls?" Gu Ran fanned the flames, and rolled his eyes: "Otherwise, let's bet, whoever loses will go to the bar and do pole dancing on the stage when there are the most people at night~"

"This idea is not bad~" Everyone nodded and said, this is worth more than 10 million. Anyway, it doesn't matter to them whether they win or lose money, it's better to watch pole dancing, and join in the fun. Moreover, both big and small shemale are very attractive~ Although Mr. Yan looks very manly now, just two or three years ago, he was also a glamorous shemale~

Rong Yu acted very freely: "No problem, what does Susu think?"

"Can't you change your name?" Mr. Yan held back for a long time, but still couldn't help blurting out this sentence.

"Impossible!" Rong Yu stared back at him as before, and then looked at him: "Are you even better? It's just a pole dance, as for being so sissy?"

Everyone: When you say this, why do you have such a strong sense of disobedience?

"Bi, bi, kid, don't cry when you lose~" Yan Ke showed his first nasty smile today, exactly the same as he did a few years ago. At that moment, black wings seemed to protrude from his back, and the black ghostly animal aura enveloped the audience, making people shudder.

Rong Yu said: It's a bit cold, why did it suddenly drop in temperature.

It is very easy to compete in the racing club. Yan Ke used the Mustang that he had just started to modify the racing car. The two cars stopped in front of the track, and while Rong Yu was going to change his protective gear, Yan Ke leaned close to Su Qin, his face was very close to her.

He squinted his eyes and asked her with a bad smile: "Honey, don't you give me a luckykiss?"

Su Qin looked at him a little hesitantly, leaned close to his ear and whispered: "But, I also really want to see you pole dance, I found that you have never revealed your talent in this area before me!"

"Baby, don't talk about pole dancing. If I win, I'll go back and do a striptease for you. Give me a kiss. Hurry up~" Yan Kehong told Su Qin that she wanted to watch, and she could do whatever she wanted. However, jumping on the steel pipe in front of everyone, Yan Gongzi said, this is not in line with his new image today. Moreover, with a wife, when going out crazy, you can no longer treat yourself as a single person and have no morals and no lower limit. The integrity and the lower limit are left in front of the wife, and I can only try to pick up a little in other places.

"Then it's settled~" Su Qin said, a kiss in exchange for a striptease is very good for her.

Then, in the half-obvious eyes of everyone, a kiss was printed on the corner of his mouth. Within two meters of the two of them, pink bubbles spread.

And this scene, in Zhuang Landuo's eyes, what else could be left besides a heartbreak? The tacit understanding between the two people's gestures and the atmosphere when they get along all prove that they are passionate couples whose relationship has reached the closest level. The smile on Yan Ke's face was so sincere, and the affection in his eyes was so full that he almost drowned.

At the beginning, he really never loved her. When this fact was truly revealed in front of her, Zhuang Landuo realized that she could actually be very calm, because, deep down in her heart, she had already understood this fact.

In the five-lap track race and the two-kilometer race track, Yan Ke drove in no hurry for the first lap, and followed Rong Yu about half a meter behind him, not intending to race him at all.

Rong Yu was complacent in the car in front of him. In other words, racing is such an exciting sport. It really needs young people to play it to be full of passion~ As for the old man, it’s better to go home and take a long look at it~

Is there really no way for Yan Ke to surpass Rong Yu? Just kidding, he never lost an amateur car race with Hong Kong City. In the second-generation circle of Hong Kong City, who doesn't know his reputation as Mr. Yan~ He hasn't joined the racing club for a year, and he hasn't had a formal competition, but his own Spyker c8 is a top sports car, okay? When Su Qin was in his car, he didn't drive fast, but it didn't mean he didn't drive the car on the high speed for fun!

Even if the current level has dropped, but playing a Rongyu, it is still leveraged, Yan Ke said, looking at the level of the person in front, if he didn't send him to the steel pipe in the bar, he would be sorry for those sports cars he was tired of before~

At the beginning of the second lap, Yan Ershao began to exert his strength, suddenly speeding up and overtaking, and then kept occupying the inner lane tightly, the rear of the car tightly blocked Rong Yu's sports car. Anyway, this is a game between two people, he doesn't need to be too fast, just make sure that the person behind him is slower than him.

After five laps, Rong Yu was actually sweating in the winter, he was so angry! Being blocked by Yan Ke's car buttocks, he was so blocked that he lost his temper!

Mr. Yan got down from the car in poverty, glanced at the curly-haired boy with a half-smile, and then bit the big tail behind his buttocks to ask the 'master' for a reward~

Taking advantage of no one's attention, Yan Ke secretly took Su Qin to a small corner, pressed her against the wall, held her hands with both hands, leaned on both sides of the wall, and kissed unscrupulously. Su Qin was quite reluctant at first, but later, slowly intoxicated in this romantic kiss, the two interlocked their fingers, hugging each other under the warm winter sun, slowly feeling each other's breath.

After kissing for a long time, the moment they parted shortly, Su Qin suddenly heard her heart beating crazily, which was a profound feeling she had never experienced before.

She admitted that during the days when she came to Hong Kong City, she felt unwilling. The closer she gets to Yan Ke and the deeper she integrates into his world, the more unwilling Su Qin feels.

From everyone's fragmented descriptions, she managed to piece together the appearance of that eye-catching young man back then. That Yan Ke who was missed by her, who was wanton and unrestrained, but lived a lively life. She deeply regrets not being able to meet him earlier, not being able to spend the most splendid years with him.

However, more, it is distressed.

From the reckless Young Master Yan to the calm and majestic Yan Ke, she has witnessed his transformation in the past year or so. By her side, he became more and more mature and responsible, and gradually became the guide of their relationship, supporting her to move forward step by step. He told her confidently that the two of them would be able to walk hand in hand forever.

Meeting Zhuang Landuo magnified Su Qin's regret to the maximum. Because, in his most splendid years, the woman who accompanied him was not her.

How lucky to have met him across the entire world. He loves her, and she loves him too, so she couldn't accompany him through the past years, but in the days to come, she will try her best to accompany him, and she will accept his kindness to her, and then try to give back as much as possible.

From then on, only the years are quiet and stable in this world, and Yan Ke, who has been giving without complaint and pursuing a hopeless love in the world without Su Qin, no longer exists.

-----Off Topic-----

☆、Ninety、I would rather die than let go

The two cuddled together in the corner of the wall and gnawed at each other for a long time, until they both felt a little emotional, they reluctantly separated.

"Honey, let's go home now~" Yan Ke couldn't help rubbing against Su Qin's body. Before meeting her, he never thought that he would have such a day. Regardless of the time and the occasion, he was so excited in the corner of no one in broad daylight that he couldn't control himself, even, for a moment, he wanted to possess her in this corner, let her moan, let her scream hoarsely, let her get the supreme enjoyment

However, reality is always much skinnier than imagination. Even if he wants to play shame piay, he will only play it happily in the villa he will configure in the future, in a place where no one will see it. As for this kind of place now, even if Su Qin asked him for it, he would try his best not to give it to her. Just kidding, what occasion is this, what should I do if someone sees it?

Many people thought that Yan Rui's embarrassing video was posted by Su Yun, but Yan Ke knew the truth. That video, until now, has not been found out who took it. Just such a incident was enough to make Yan Ke tremble for a while. Because he couldn't find anyone, he didn't know whether the other party was targeting Yan Rui himself, or the entire Yan family. Even if he doesn't step on two boats, he is very happy to show his affection, but it doesn't mean he is happy to have nude photos on his head!

Su Qin wanted to promise him to go home for a moment, but if they really left like this today, they probably wouldn't have to meet anyone in Hong Kong City in the future.

So, Su Qin pushed him away cruelly, and let him face the wall to calm down. Reluctantly and aggrieved, Yan Ke leaned against the wall to calm down for a long time, before he barely extinguished the fire of desire in his lower body. In other words, after so many times, he really can't do it? After all, this brother is not the one who can get up if he wants to, or fall down if he wants to! When it saw the hostess wanted to stand at attention and say hello, he couldn't control it at all~

"Let's go, it's time to pass." Seeing that his face was almost calm, Su Qin tugged at his sleeves.

Yan Ke turned around, looked at Su Qin with extremely sad eyes, turned his head away awkwardly, didn't look at her, just followed her dejectedly.

Then, after taking two steps, he reached out and hooked Su Qin's finger, and walked forward with her fingers interlocked.

"Yo, I'm willing to come back~ People with girlfriends are different after all~" Seeing the two sneaking out from the corner, Gu Ran couldn't help but stepped forward to tease them.

Yan Ke didn't bother to talk to him, this is his wife, so what about showing her affection in an open and aboveboard way? On the other hand, Su Qin couldn't help but blushed, her ruddy complexion reflected her ruddy lips, and Yan Ke couldn't help hugging her into his arms lovingly.

Seeing this scene, Rong Yu just twitched the corners of his mouth and smiled. Where there is no fragrant grass in the end of the world, why should you love a flower? He was interested in Su Qin because he had never dated this type of woman. However, it's not enough to like her so much that she has to grab it if she doesn't get it.

As for arguing with Yan Ke, it's not so much a love rival as a same-sex repulsion. When Rong Meiren and Yan Gongzi met together, they collided with the n of two magnets, and subconsciously wanted to slap each other away. Moreover, Rong Yu always felt that this person had collided with his attributes. He heard other people in Hong Kong City say, 'ah, you are a bit like Mr. Yan! Words like ' made Rong Yu extremely upset! ... (Chang'an: Young man, you are so arrogant~)

"Rong...beauty?" Yan Ke put his arms around Su Qin, letting her nestle in his arms shyly, while turning his head to Rong Yu triumphantly and said: "I would like to admit defeat, Xiaoqin and I are waiting for your wonderful performance!"

Rong Yu: ψ (╰_╯)

"Are you sure you want to watch me dance?" Rong Yu pouted, with a mischievous smile on the corner of his mouth.

"If you feel that you dance too badly and don't want to dance, I don't care." Yan Ke said, you are not my wife, you can dance or not. If he has time to watch your performance, he would rather go back and perform a striptease for his wife. It would be even better if she would dance with him ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮

"Actually, I was afraid that I would dance so well that Susu would fall in love with me~" After Rong Yu finished speaking, he flashed a pair of peach blossom eyes at Su Qin, and those hanging peach blossom eyes seemed to have small hooks at the corners of the eyes, which almost hooked people's souls away.

Yan Ke's direct reaction was to bury Su Qin's head in his arms with his hands.

Yan Ke: ψ(╰_╯) Let's not watch it, let's go home, I'll show you the show!

Originally, everyone was going to come to the game, and then go back to the city center to find a restaurant to have a meal. After eating and chatting, they went back to their respective houses to find their mothers.

In the end, halfway through the game, I watched a good show for free. Speaking of which, Mr. Yan and Rong Meiren are the two evildoers in the aristocratic circle of Hong Kong City. Unfortunately, two people did not Born at the same time, one is twenty-six and the other is only eighteen, one has transformed and the other has not yet grown up. Otherwise, if these two people collide, they will be watching big dramas every day.

In order to watch Rong Meiren's pole dance up close, these young masters and ladies who are usually too busy to leave are not in a hurry. After lunch, they all shouted to find an entertainment salon to watch Rong Yu dance pole dance.

To put it bluntly, an entertainment salon is a high-end nightclub, a place exclusively for rich young masters and ladies to have fun. A group of people drove a luxury car roaring past the city's traffic lanes, like the youthful years gone forever.

In places like entertainment salons, the men present have come quite a few times, and they have already reached the point where they can brush their faces. Yan Ershao has rarely come to Hong Kong City in the past two years. Even if he does, he doesn't have time to come to this kind of place. Things are basically one after another, and he can never finish.

After parking the car, the foreman at the door welcomed a group of distinguished guests in very politely, but he didn't know a man and a woman at the end. Then, the manager on duty in the lobby came over without taking two steps. This man looked to be in his forties, with a warm but not offensive smile on his face, and shrewdness in his small eyes.

Although the man's eyes were small, his eyesight was not bad, and he saw Yan Ke who was behind everyone at a glance. Looking at the new little foreman next to him, there was something he didn't understand.

He hurried up to greet him: "Mr. Yan, you are really a distinguished guest. It's been a while since I saw you come to play with Yuan Shao and the others!"

"This kid is new here, and he doesn't know anyone, so don't mind!" The manager bent slightly and smiled flatteringly. I've been dealing with this group of elders and young masters for a long time, and I'm most familiar with their tempers, nothing else matters, the last thing I can do is lose face, let alone in front of women.

At this time, the foreman seemed to realize that he had neglected important people, and his face turned pale with fright. In fact, to do their business, the most important thing is to understand winks. He had never seen these two people before, and he was at the back of the crowd, subconsciously only paying attention to the few familiar guests in front.

Yan Ke nodded coldly, not intending to argue with them, but said to the manager on duty with a half-smile: "It's okay, I haven't been here for a long time."

"Find us a big box where we can watch the pole dance, and serve some wine. There are more girls today, so we don't need to let others in." Yan Ke finished the order with that cold and arrogant face, and the manager on duty nodded and bowed to do it. The manager on duty only asked people to bring drinks to them. As for the boys and girls who accompanied the drinks, they didn't bring them in. Yan Ke has already clearly ordered no one, so he naturally won't bother.

After Yan Ke finished speaking, under the head full of intoxicating purple and golden lights, led by the foreman tremblingly, he quickly walked through the corridor with Su Qin in his arms and one hand in his pocket, and entered the large box prepared for them.

The drinks were served soon. In such a high-end place, it is more or less clear about the tastes that regular customers like. Therefore, Yan Ke didn't order, and the manager on duty served them some basic drinks first.

Then, the shrewd manager on duty guessed what Mr. Yan meant, and thought that ordering a box with steel pipes probably meant looking at the steel pipes. However, the guests who came this time were not only men, but also women, and the women who came were not hostesses or school girls, but many of them were well-known socialites in Hong Kong City. Although these young ladies don't come here very often, as the manager of an entertainment salon, he naturally knows all of them semi-public figures like Hong Kong City.

Is it to see men pole dancing or women pole dancing? The manager on duty thought for a long time but couldn't be sure, so he decided to ask clearly, otherwise it would be bad if it didn't suit his old man's wishes.

Mr. Yan's personality is not very good for people of his kind, let alone for others. In his heart, this young master has too high a taste for life and is really not easy to serve.

In fact, speaking seriously, Yan Ke didn't seriously feel sorry for anyone, but whenever there was something that didn't suit him, those eyes swept him sharply, and his whole body felt chills.

The manager on duty knocked on the door and entered the box. At this time, the atmosphere in the box was gradually warming up. Several people were playing basic dice, and whoever lost would drink. Yan Ke played a few games with them, put down his wine glass, and went to rest.

Su Qin was chatting with a woman she just met today. That man's family happened to be in the business of building materials, and it was completely a counterpart industry with Su's real estate. The main business scope was in the coastal area. Su Qin knew that the Su family was expanding to the coastal areas recently, and promised to talk to her family about the building materials after coming to City C.

At this time, Yan Ke sat over, and the woman moved her body knowingly, and chatted with her friend on the other side about the new clothes that were released in this year's Paris Winter Exhibition.

"Why did Er Shao Yan have time to come over to talk to me? Didn't he have a great time?" Su Qin looked at Yan Ke with a slight malicious smile on her face.

Yan Ke thought for a moment and knew why Su Qin was smiling so strangely. There was nothing he could do about it. If he had to blame it, he could only blame the two people for not meeting each other early enough. However, although time is irreversible, some explanations and explanations are still necessary. Yan Ke couldn't help getting closer, leaning against Su Qin's ear, and whispered to her, "I did play quite well in the past few years. There are indeed not too few places like this."

"You make sense!" It's not that Su Qin doesn't know what kind of life he lived before. It would be strange if he had never even been to a nightclub with a background like Yan Ke's! But, don't you want to be so confident!

"I haven't met them before. Didn't I know you at that time? When I drink with my friends outside, I will inevitably ask a few people to cheer for me." Yan Ke explained that he was embarrassed. When he brought Su Qin here before, he never expected to be exposed.

Su Qin looked at him suspiciously. Speaking of which, the frequency with which Mr. Yan wanted to 'do things' after being with her didn't seem like a cold personality at all!

"What kind of eyes do you have!" Yan Ke was about to explode, "I've never touched them before! I think they are dirty!"

"Then what do you mean, it's fine to clean it?" Su Qin refused to let go, but she didn't feel too angry in her heart. What's more, eating a little jealousy can be regarded as the fun between men and women.

Speaking of this, if Yan Ke didn't understand that Su Qin was making trouble for no reason, it would probably be useless to get along with her for so long. Yan Ershao, who was tricked by others, decided to take revenge!

Seeing that he hadn't said a word for a long time, Su Qin looked at him in disbelief. Could it be that he was acquiescing.

Seeing Su Qin's bulging eyes, Yan Ke still couldn't help laughing: "Fool, if you have someone in your heart, the bird will know people. Don't think about it, I will be alone from the beginning to the end. You can't be irresponsible after eating. If you get bored that day, you will dump me."

"What if there is a day?"

Yan Ke lowered his eyelashes. Under the dim light, Su Qin couldn't see the deep black eyes in his eyes clearly, but felt a chill in his words: "If, there really is that day, I will catch you back and tie you to the bed for a lifetime."

He said so, and he really thought so in his heart.

He likes this woman so much that he would rather die than let go!

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 27.3K 70
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.1M 61.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
832K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...