Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]

9.2K 325 66
By obsessedbabygirl

[A lots of hugs and thankx to all of you for your wishes! U guys made my day so incredible!

So as a gratitude, I am giving you one more chapter today!
Double update I guess! Yayy!!]

            _________________________

All ready I guess.

High ponytail- check
Black pants - check
Black Leather jacket - check
Black boots - check
Black eyeliner - check

"Woah there piggy! You look hot!" Greyson fakely put his hand on his mouth .

"We actually look like twins except our faces" I grinned at him before he grabbed my wrist and we went out.

Did he just grab me softly? Woah there, someone is learning.

"Woahwhoo" I smiled and almost jumped looking at the bike in front of me. It was ethereal!

Grayson just smirked cockily at my reaction before giving me helmet and I got up on the bike with lil difficulty.

Fuck my small height.

"Slow down! Gray-Gray!"

"The fuck you just called me?" He shouted from front.

"Gray-Gray!" I shouted laughing as his speed increased making me hold his back more tightly.

"Liking it?" He shouted.

"Fcking Loving it!" I shouted back.

He stopped in front of some isolated area and we both got down, "So piggy, just stick to my side. Don't get lost and dont drink anything from anyone except me, huh?" He told me sternly and I nod.

Where are we.

We walked a little distance when I heard shouts and screams and many cars with flags and everything.

"What is this?" I nudged his hand.

"Illegal Car racing" He chuckled before tying something on my wrist. It looks like red bandana.

He must have noticed my confusion as he explained that red means I'm out of limits and noone will bother me.

"Are you gonna race too?" I asked him as we moved into the crowd. He side hugged me pulling me along in front.

"We are racing" He answered. What?

"Don't worry, you just gonna sit beside me in second round. In first one, I'll be going alone".

Just as public saw Greyson, the crown went crazy and some girls moved forward swaying there hips towards him and attempted to kiss him.

Eww.. And Greyson literally kissed all of them back with sly smirk.

That's disgusting.

The horn blew. As Grayson told me it's the indication for racers to be ready. So Greyson came to me quite fast giving something cold in my hand which turns out to be a knife or dagger i don't know!

"Stay here. Don't move and if anyone bothers you, just slit their throat. I'll handle the dead body" He stated too calmly like he is asking me to kick a ball.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳.

"Hey? Understood?" He asked shaking my arm and I nodded smiling.

"I want you to scream loudest in the crowd!" He smirked and I giggled nodding.

"I'll be the shoutest cheering for you!" I gave him a nudge to go and he left after kissing my forehead.

His whole demeanour changes as he reached a dark blue car. All the cars were standing a row and people were screaming for their fav ones.

And me for my brother to win.

"GRAYSON KICK THEIR ASSES!" I shouted and some girls gave me a weird look.

Huh! Suck it bishes!

Gray turned to me and chuckled before his face turned stoic again.

A girl came forward the cars and hoist the flag with 3-2-1 and there they go!

I swear I had goosebumps on all my body feeling Adrealine rushed into me. I am almost shouting and jumping for him to win.

A car toppled to the side and I prayed to God to let Grayson be safe. The way Grayson is driving with all that swirling and everything, I know he will win.

A red car was beside his giving head to head competition and it almost side kicked Gray's car.

I bit my lip nervously as they were already on the finish line.

"SPEED UP! GRAY!! YOU HAVE TO WIN!!" I shouted again when I felt someone smacking my ass. I jumped looking at the back to see a boy a little older then me with green eyes smirking at me.

Okay he is handsome! I will give him that.

But not interested dude! I showed him my wrist with red bandana and he raised his hands muttering 'sorry' before smiling and stood next to me.

"First time, huh?" He asked and I didn't reply looking at the front towards the race.

"C'mon I won't bite. I just can't control whenever I see an ass" And I just looked at him flabbergasted.

"By the way, I'm Denver. My friend is in the race" He keeps on talking meanwhile me still avoiding him.

"Fine Sorry for smacking your ass! But it's not my fault.. You ass looks good" A red tint covered my cheeks in embarrassment.

"C'mon Girl! Fuck. Are you mute?Am sorry.. I don't know sign language" He panicked and I look at him like he's crazy.

"I'm not mute and dont wanna talk" I spoke already fed up with him. His eyes shine like he got a candy.

"You can speak, huh? I know you must be awestruck looking at my hotness" He smirked and before his hand reached my ass again I grabbed his hand pushing him away.

"Listen here, my brother is here. If he sees you, he will kill you definitely" I sickly smiled while telling him.

He shrugged, "My friend is here too and he can definitely beat the ass of your so called brother" He smirked slyly.

"Don't talk to me and let me focus, and If you dare to touch my ass one more time, I will make sure to slit your throat and my brother will very happily deal with your body" I stated now irritatingly.

the fuck is his problem!

And by the silence, I think he left.

Huh! Scared him..

I focused back on the race, and they almost reaching the finish line!

"C'MON GRAY!! FUCKING BEAT THEIR ASS!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs and others were also screaming their lungs out.

And there it is!!!

Grayson's Car reached the finish line making me do a little dance in my head. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Where is that fucker now? I wanna show him my brother wins.

Gray walks out with full authority as he smirked darkly at everyone. Girls once again jumped on him, and I turned my head not wanna see my brother kissing random girls.

Its literally Eww.

I felt a presence in front as I tilted my head just to see Gray smirking at me. And I literally hugged him tightly to which he returned gladly.

"You were so Awesome! Damn! You literally were the best! Can you teach me too? I wanna be like you!" I blabbered to excited not noticing the way his eyes softened and he chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah sure Piggy. I can't wait to teach you some badass things! We will be twins in the underground racing"

I nodded, "When is second race? I will be going with you right?"

"I think after 10-15 minutes. And yeah you will be sitting beside me. And learn from your older brother" He smirked.

"By the way, anyone I have to kill? Anyone bothers you?"

I thought for a moment but shake my head in no. I don't know what if that Denver guy's friend will be more dangerous then Greyson by the way he was talking about him.

"Good.Lets Go and wait there. You must be tired with all those shouting"

"You heard it?" I asked embarrassed coz c'mon I didn't think he will heard my shouts over others screams.

"Yup" He grabbed my hand pulling me towards a little isolated place at the right side.

"C'mon Grayson beat their asses" He copied me with that girly voice and I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Hey! Bro! What's up? Got a company I see?" I heard a too familiar voice before I felt a smack on my ass again.

What the fuck! I wanna cry in irritation now.

Grayson's eyes darken as he grabbed the boy's arm pushing him down on the floor.

"Watch who are you touching. She is my sister" Gray glared at him clenching his jaw hard.

"What?" Denver looked towards me and as he sees my face, his haw dropped and eyes widen.

"Fuck.I am sorry. You didn't told me you bringing your sister over here".

Now it's my time to look at him confusingly.

"He is your brother you were talking about?"

"He is your friend you were talking about?"

We both spoke together and Grayson is like 'wtf'

"I met her when you were racing and umm you know did that thing. So she kinda threaten me to slice my throat and her brother will deal with my dead body" Denver spoke rubbing his neck.

"So you smacked my sister two fucking times!?"

"Am sorry dude. I didn't know. I swear I wouldn't have looked at her if I knew she is Lily Knight"

"You better be grateful I'm not fucking shooting your arm right now" Gray grumbled.

"It's okay. It was a mistake" I intervened to which Denver nodded at me thankfully.

And these 10 minutes were spent with us bickering over with each other and thank god my ass is saved.

"Let's Go, It's time" Gray stood up and I walked behind him towards the starting point.

The other opponent also had a girl beside him who looks like a model. And three other girls behind him as he was standing proudly grinning to the audience.

They did some kinda rules things between the opponents and as they ended, the man of other car gazed me up and down.

"If I win, I want that girl" he speak looking directly at me.

My eyes widen as I look towards Gray who looks completely normal but his hold on my hand tightened.

"And If I win, I want that second girl behind you, that blonde one with brown eyes" Gray said smirking looking at the girl who just smirk at Greyson nodding.

The fuck?

"Deal" The man answered before his gaze racked me up and down again sending shivers down my spine.

"It's gonna be best night of my life" that creepy man said while passing me and I looked at Grayson but he was already sat in the car.

"Gr-Grey, what's that? You not gonna hand me over, right?" I gulped as his gaze met mine and a smirk took over on his lips.

"Piggy, that man's death was already decided when he looked at you, him dealing about you and giving comments is only adding to his torture more" He pulled the gear before he winked at me.

"And trust me, his death will be the worst one. And I also got the advantage of getting that girl' you know"

The fuck. He is crazy!

"Now just enjoy the ride, noone gonna give you to anyone, that bastard will be dead till morning."

And I shut off my thoughts before concentrating around me. The cold wind passing my face and I was tightly holding  my seat when Grey swirled the car to the sides beating that pervert man.

This is awesome!

"Loving it?" Grey smirked proudly and I nodded smiling widely.

"By the way, you can't tell anyone I bought you here, or your brothers and my brothers both gonna fume in anger"

"Yeah. I won't!"

I am good at keeping secrets!

"C'mon Grey! It's almost there!" I shouted excitedly looking athe finish line and then at the back car who is little away from us.

"Yeah yeah. You wanna drive?"

"What?"

"Wanna drive till finish line?"

"I don't know how to"

He looked at the rare view, "that bastard is still far behind" He chuckled as the speed of car reduced a little and he pushed his seat towards the back.

"Come here" His legs widened as he nodded towards the space on the seat.

"B-But-" I am excited but scared too.

"C'mon piggy. Its either now or never." And I removed my heel boots before slowly pushing myself to his side and trust me is it hard.

I bumped my head two times on the car roof and my knee on the dashboard bit finally here I am. Sitting on the small space of the seat.

"What to do?" I asked as my eyes shined in excited and he noticed by the way he smirked but his eyes were so soft.

"You control the steering. I will control the race and break, hmm?" I nodded as my hands grabbed the steering wheel tightly.

"Not too tight piggy, or you will loose control. Just soft enough to rotate without difficulty " I nodded.

"Let's beat that bastard!" He stated before putting his foot on race and I grabbed the steering keeping it straight.

"On my count, turn it to your right"

"Okay!" I answered. And trust me it felt like I'm high on something. That feeling was out of this world.

"3-2-1.Now" And I did turn it to the right steadily but a lil fast.

"That's my twin!"

"Keep it straight. Am gonna shift the gear and increase the speed"

I nodded and like that we reached the finish line!

Woahwooo!!

We got out as Grayson walked towards the pervert man before the girl Grayson asked for reached him smirking.

Gray spoke something in her ear as she nodded and left.

"Well..The fun is over.. Let's Go back home" Grey pulled me out of my thoughts as he placed the helmet on my head before starting his bike nad I climbed on his bike literally.

"It's a secret. You can't tell anyone" Grey said again and I promised him I won't.

We reached home, and there were so many cars standing outside. Me and Greyson were bickering with each other, him just showing off his racing skills and me being me not agreeing enough.

The moment we opened the door, the smile swept over my face and I think his too.

"And Where the fuck were both of you in the middle of the night!" Ares boomed.

Amd what shocked me most was Alex and all my brothers were standing there too looking too mad.

Well fuck.
Indeed fuck I guess.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
1.3M 36.5K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
371 5 27
What secrets are they hiding? Will the truth be uncovered? As this family is reunited after a decade of being apart, secrets are slowly dug up and th...
35.3K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...