Dirty Intentions ( jk ff )

By LeehongHajoon

" let my tounge do the job and keep moaning for me." " ...well...you always knew what I like so let's get to... More

๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 7
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ—
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

490 5 0
By LeehongHajoon

𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

Jungkook and Psycho were still taking off each other's clothes. Psycho pulled away from the kiss and hid her stomach with her shirt. Jungkook noticed that something was wrong.

Jk:" what is it?"

Psycho felt embarrassed. She blushed in ashame and embarrassment. Psycho stepped away from him. She couldn't look at him.

Jk:" Psycho... what's wrong?"

Psycho stood in a distance far from him looking down. She felt like crying. Jungkook saw a black line on her stomach area. He knew what was going on now. He walked over to her and went down on his knees. Psycho looked at him with confusion. Jungkook pushed her hands away and kissed her scars.

Jk:" don't worry I understand. You don't have to be ashamed of anything."

Psycho:" doesn't this digust you?"

Jk:" how can I when these scars are on your body? They're are a part of you and I love every flaw that you have. I love every scar that you have."

Psycho's eyes lit up. She felt her heart beat faster.

Psycho:" I feel like they're... hideous."

Jk:" I know Taehyung did this. Trust me , I wanna kill him so badly. But I won't lie , even the biggest and scariest mark on your body is beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Your Scars are beautiful."

Psycho:" r-really?"

Jk:" of course. And besides , I'm the only one who has Access to see your body."

Psycho chuckled. Her eyes were set on Jungkook's. Jungkook kissed her scars one last time and stood up. He looked at her whilst smiling.

Psycho smiled at him back. Psycho was about to kiss him but the door opened. Eomma and Hobi got inside with some groceries. They were talking about something but their jaws dropped when they saw Psycho with her panty and Jungkook with his boxers , shirtless.

Hobi dropped the groceries on the floor. He never knew that Psycho will be the type to be touched. Jin and Jimin came in. Before they saw Psycho and Jungkook they were laughing at a new funny trend that was blowing up on social media but they stopped laughing when they saw Psycho and Jungkook at the scene. It's not like it's something new about seeing people having sex or stripping. All that's new was Psycho getting ready to be exposed into something new. None of them knew that Psycho had done this a few times with her uni teacher.

Psycho's Eomma cleared her throat. Jungkook was actually embarrassed.

Tae-oh:" ...well...um....uh.... sorry to intrude you , we'll be heading to the kitchen now."

Tae-oh went to the kitchen , followed by Jin. Jimin and Hobi were still amazed and lightly shocked. Jimin didn't follow Tae-oh because he was in love with the sight of Psycho's body. Luckily , Psycho was still in her shirt so no one saw anything.

Hobi:" excuse me."

Hobi went to his room quickly. He has never imagined Psycho giving herself to someone. It was pretty unusual for him to think about it. The thing is that Psycho is the type of person who has too many insecurities. Having Jungkook touch her is a big step for her to trust him.

Jimin pouted and looked away. He began to follow Hobi to his room. Jungkook looked at Psycho. He bit his bottom lip.

Jk:" let's just go out. Where do you wanna go?"

Psycho blinked as she was processing what was going on.

Psycho:" to the mall?"

Jk:" good idea."

Jungkook was actually trying to avoid the awkwardness that just happened recently. If only they were in Psycho's bedroom things would be different for them.

30 minutes later

Psycho and Jungkook were in the mall now. Psycho was happy to spend time with him. Jungkook asked ," what do you want?"

Psycho:" I don't know... let's go for ice cream."

Jk:" you really like ice cream huh?"

Psycho:" of course I do."

Jk:" can I buy you something first?"

Psycho:" you don't have to."

Jk:" it's just a gift. Come on."

Psycho and Jungkook held hands together as they were going to a store that sold cute stuffs. Along the way , girls were looking at Jungkook and that discouraged Psycho. Jungkook is every girl's dream. She thinks that some people will hate her. They even started gossiping about her.

Jk:" Don't mind them. They are just jealous because we make a good couple."

Psycho lightly smiled. It made her feel better. When they reached the store , Psycho was in awe to see the cute things that they were selling. Mostly for couples.

Jk:" close your eyes."

Psycho closed her eyes by covering them with her hands. Jungkook guided her body with him somewhere in the store area. Jungkook finally said," open your eyes."

Psycho opened her eyes. And infront of her , she was seeing a small cute teddy bear. It was small , brown , had a red bow on its neck and seemed soft too. But Psycho didn't look too happy about this. Her smile faded away as she remembered.

Flashback

" Ji-woo?"

" What is it ?"

" I got you a present."

" Aww. That's sweet of you. What did you get for me?"

" Close your eyes."

Ji-woo closed her eyes with her tiny hands.

" Open them."

Ji-woo opened her eyes.

" Surprise."

" Aww. Psycho , you shouldn't have , isn't that yours?"

" Yes it is. I'm giving you so you can remember me Everytime you're alone."

" That's...nice of you. Thank you so much. I'm going to call her Psycho Jr."

" It's a boy."

" Oh. Then I'm calling him...um... Sky."

" That's a cool name."

" A cool teddy bear like him deserves a cool name. I'll take care of him forever."

" Oh ok. Since you're Teddy's parent now , you have to know everything about him."

Ji-woo chuckled. She was adored.

" So tell me , does he likes to be brushed?"

" Aha. 4 times a day."

" That's pretty amazing. He may be the cleanest teddy bear alive."

End of flashback

Psycho began crying.

Jk:" Psycho are you okay? We can go for ice cream now."

Psycho:" no it's ok. I love the teddy bear."

Jk:" then why are you crying?"

Psycho:" it's just that...it looks like my old teddy bear."

Jk:" I'm sorry if I triggered your memory."

Psycho:" Don't worry , it's all in the past. I'm focusing on you and I now."

Jk:"same. My goal is marrying you."

Psycho:" here we again."

Jk:" what?"

Psycho:" can you spend a day without you being all cheesy?"

Jk:" how can I when you're the reason for me being cheesy? But no pick up line could ever match up to your beauty."

Psycho laughed.

Psycho:" here we go again."

After some time later

Psycho and Jungkook were leaving the mall.

Jk:" so do you have a name for your little friend?"

Psycho:" I'm thinking of calling him Jungkook."

Jk:" huh! I'm more adorable than that teddy bear. Give it something else."

Psycho:" I'm calling it Jungkook. He's adorable and so are you."

Jk:" was that a fact or an opinion?"

Jungkook smirked as he asked the question.

Psycho rolled her eyes.

Psycho:" it's a fact. You're really cute."

Jungkook looked away blushing. Psycho lightly scoffed.

Jungkook looked at Psycho. She notices and looked at him. She shrugged her shoulders asking why is he looking at her. Jungkook smiled at her , showing her his bunny smile. He's so cute.

Jk:" I love you."

That was odd for him to say. But Psycho's heart skipped a beat. She gave him a happy smile.

" I love you too."

She said as she looked at him. She couldn't Take her eyes off him. And you know the result when you're not looking at your surroundings? Psycho bumped into a person.

" Ouch", the young beautiful female stranger said. Her cap and glasses were on the ground. She picked them up immediately. When the female stranger and Psycho looked at each other , they both widened their eyes as they gasped.

The female stranger immediately collapsed into tears. The only feeling she felt was happiness. She smiled at Psycho as she was crying.

The female stranger cried," Psy-psycho......"

Psycho just stood there with her cute , beautiful eyes wide opened.

The female stranger continued," it's r-really y-you."

She stuttered.

Psycho's eyes were decorated with tears.

Psycho:" Ji-woo.......?"

She said as tears started to fall. It's her , it's Ji-woo , it's her best friend. Was her best friend.

Ji-woo took a step forward to hug her best friend whom is her little sister to her. But Psycho took a big step backwards as she held jungkook's hand.

Ji-woo:" Psycho i—"

Psycho:" Don't talk to Me!"

Ji-woo:" Psycho....I...am... sorry."

Psycho:" I don't need your apology you traitor. I don't know you!"

Ji-woo stepped forward again but Psycho stepped backwards. Ji-woo tried to reach out her hands to her.

Psycho:" don't touch me!"

That hurts Ji-woo alot.

Ji-woo:" Psycho.... I'm sorry."

Psycho didn't say anything. She let go of Jungkook's hand and ran away. Jungkook looked at Ji-woo. He hates people who caused Psycho pain. He sighed and ran after her.

" Jagi."

Someone was calling Ji-woo.

Ji-woo:" oh you're done."

Him:" are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Ji-woo:" it's nothing. I just saw a hallucination of my sister again."

Him:" I'm sorry."

Her boyfriend hugged her to comfort her. He knows that Ji-woo has a problem with hallucinating alot.

Him:" I still have that teddy bear in my bed room. Do you want it?"

Ji-woo:" I'll go get it later."

Him:" do you mind coming over to my place tonight? For a sleepover?"

Ji-woo:" of course Namjoon. I'd love to."

This is getting out of hand now. Everything is just twisted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
1.7K 108 31
COMPLETE โœ”๏ธ ~"Hey when I'm talking you look at me!" Jungkook says while grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.~ ~"Yes, but I'm yours now and we...
6K 214 7
๐Ÿ”ž It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
578K 20.5K 50
~Completed[โˆš]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...