CLAIMED BY THE ALPHA

By princessreign297

All she ever wanted was a normal life. But Caden is anything but normal. Unmated, unmatched, and the Alpha of... More

LET ME IN.
STAY
ALL OR NOTHING
THE RIVAL
FALLING FOR ME
FAMILY REUNION
NOT AGAIN
TRAITOR
SLEEP WITH ME
MY POWERS
THE TRUTH
A WHOLE NEW WORLD
ONE OF US
AMBUSH
🌶️OUT OF THE ASHES🌶️
STRONGER TOGETHER
🌶️NO ESCAPE🌶️

🌶️BURNING DESIRE🌶️

352 7 0
By princessreign297

*MATURE SCENE AHEAD*

ARABELLA'S P.O.V

Burning in the crimson glow of the red moon, Caden stares down at me. His eyes carry so much desire I’ve never seen before.

“What did you just say?” I ask.

“You heard me, Arabella. When a red moon rises, the desire, the need to mate is stronger than ever.” He says, moving closer, his body sweat slick and virile against the red moon’s light. “Do you feel it? Do you feel how much I want you? Because I do, I want you, Arabella.” His confession rings in my ears.

“I’m afraid you can’t handle me.” I whisper.

“No? You don’t think so?” He asks, a challenge lacing his voice as he moves towards me, each step deliberate and slow. Like a wolf stalking his prey.

What am I saying? He is a wolf! Hunting is his nature.

“You have no idea what you’re getting into.” I retort.

“You may regret that cockiness, little one.” He says, prowling towards me, backing me up against a tree, holding me in place, and when he just inches away, his eyes blaze with a heat that I’ve come to crave. “Your move, my mate.” He challenges.

Do I want him? Yes I do. God, I want him, so fucking much. But I’m not sure if it’s out of my own will or the true mate bond and that alone scares me. But the urge to have him close to me, to hold me, to have me is so much stronger than that fear, so strong that I find myself dragging my hand over his bare chest, brushing my fingers over his sloping abs, drawing my hand higher and higher…

“Arabella--” My name is hot on his lips. He braces himself against the tree, ripping into its trunk without thinking. “I can’t hold back. And I don’t think it’s entirely because of the red moon either.”

He pulls me impossibly closer to him and massages his lips with mine. Blistering passion ignites within me as he claims me with his lips, his tongue. Pulling away for air, he rakes his hands through my hair, searching my eyes with a ravenous hunger.

“Fuck…What am I going to do with you?”

“Well, you could take my clothes off.” The slutty side of me takes over.

“Now, that’s an idea.” He smiles and leans in slowly. He kisses me again, his tongue reaching deep, exploring me until I soften beneath him. I can feel him gather up the fabric near my stomach and stake it over my bra. I raise my arms, and he guides it off of my body. With an expert touch, he unclasps my bra. He slips his fingers up the straps and pulls the fabric from my breasts.

“Wow.” He praises.

 I stand perfectly still as he studies my bare chest under the red moonlight. His arresting eyes rove over my skin, taking in every inch of me as my heart pounds, threatening to break out of its rib cage. He strips off his own leather facets, until he stands shirtless before me.

“Arabella…you’re fucking beautiful. Do you know that?” The sincerity in his voice caught me off guard. No one has ever been this honest with me before.

“You’re like no one I’ve ever met before, Caden.” I confess.

“Is that a good thing?”

“Yeah, I think it is.” I confirm as he wraps his hands around the small of my waist, pulling me close. Our bond ignites as his chest rubs against my tender and erect nipples. I moan softly into his mouth as he kisses me. Searing desire courses through my veins as I rock against him, feeling the steel of his erection.

“Caden--” His name slipped from my lips before I could register.

“Shh. Let me take care of you, baby.” He whispers as he slides down my neck, my collarbone, kissing me just above the swell of my breasts. His wolfish tongue dances across my skin, leaving that mind numbing trail of pleasure in its wake.

“Fuck. You taste so good.” He whispers between kisses as his hands slide up my bare torso, over my ribs, inching ever closer to my exposed chest. “I need more.” He bends, his spellbinding tongue flicking out, just a breath away from my aching nipples. “I need you, Arabella, right now.”

“Do it. Please.” I desperately beg. On my words, Caden kisses me again and I lose myself in him. His fingers skim up my ribs and he cups my breasts in him huge palm. A small sound of pleasure escapes me.

“You like that?”

“Mmm…yes.” I moan out.

“It seems like you can’t handle me.” He says, smiling as he pushes up further, his fingers barely brushing against my taut nipples making me gasp in pleasure. He then brings his mouth down hard over my breast. I arch my back as his tongue swirls around my nipple, sending explosions of pleasure through my supple body. The contact is like nothing I’ve ever dreamed of, swirling currents of pleasure washing over and under my flesh.

With a ravenous growl, Caden travels to the other breast giving it the same treatment before sucking down with force, inviting a new wave of pleasure and I dig my hands in his air, throwing my head back in ecstasy. A low rumble sounds in his throat, and I feel his teeth graze my flesh.

“Arabella let me mark you here.” He asks for my approval, his eyes glint gold, his voice one octave away from an Alpha command. He runs his teeth gently over my breasts, straining for control. “Let me make you mine, Arabella.”

“Do it. Make me yours, Caden.” I don’t know if it’s me or it’s because of endorphins but I know deep down it’s the latter.

I want him to make me his.

“Yeah?” He asks to make sure that I know what I’m signing up for.

“Yeah. Don’t stop.” I breathe out. Caden reaches up, tugging my hair, arching my back to perk my breasts for him. Leaving me at his mercy. His teeth find purchase there, strong yet gentle, scraping along my most sensitive parts.

“Caden--” My moans only push him on, he sucks hard, then, sending a wave of pleasure through me as he pulls me with his lips and teeth.

“Fuck.” He cusses, moving across my chest, leaving desperate marks of ownership all over my flesh with bruising passion. My vision blurs with the pleasure of him, as he treads the line between discomfort and bliss.

“Mine.” He slowly growls, breaking away then, admiring the splashes of color over my flesh.

His. I’m all his.

“Are you okay?” He worryingly asks as if somehow he broke the line.

“Yes. More than okay.” I assure him with a smile on my face.

“Leave it to me to have a girl like you for a true mate.”

“A girl like me?” What's that supposed to mean?

“Yes. A girl who doesn’t follow her Alpha’s rules…” He pulls me to him, his breath hot on my lips. “A dangerous girl from a dangerous family.”

“You don’t strike me as the type to shy away from a little danger either.” I point out.

“No? Maybe you’re right.” He says, with a chuckle. With how close we are, I can feel his cock strain beneath his pants. ”Maybe I crave it.”

With a move I never saw coming, he throws me off balance and I topple to the ground with him above me. He pins me there, his body long and lean over mine. Our bond flares with the weight and heat of him on top of me.

“Got you.”

“Is this payback of some kind?”

“I would call it more of a reward.” He says, reaching down, skating his fingers over my parted thighs making me gasp. When he reaches my dump panties, he runs his fingers up and down, teasing me, so close to my aching bud.

“Caden--” I close my eyes, arching my back against the feeling of him there. The heat from our bond threatens to burn white hot.

“Is this okay?” He asks and I nod, unable to find my voice.

“Use your words, Arabella.” He insists.

“Mmm…yes. It’s more than okay.”

“Are you sure?” He asks again as he wedges a finger beneath my waistband, teasing me with his fiery touch making me cuss under my breath. “I need an answer little one.”

“Yes. Yes, I’m sure, Caden.” I growl out.

“So am I.” With that said he brushes lightly over my center, wet and throbbing for him. Desperate for his attention. I grip his shoulders, grinding myself against him, so desperate for some kind of friction.

“Arabella…” Caden whispers my name ever so lovingly as he pierces me with his scorching eyes. “So impatient.” He growls into my hair, his hand hot and promising between my legs.

Now that I know our story. Now that I remember my past and he was in it, I’ve never wanted him more than I do now. Be it the bond or the red moon. I want him. All of him.

“Please. Make me feel good, Caden.” I shamelessly plead.

“Really? You’re sure?” I wrap my arms tight around his neck and raise my hips to meet his hand. That will serve as assurance.

“Yes. I’m sure.” He then leans down and his tender lips touch mine. His tongue slips into my mouth and he kisses me until my thighs soften. I then feel him press the tip of his two big, warm fingers slowly into me. I gasp with unbearable pleasure into his mouth.

“Hold on to me.” At his command, I clutch him tight as he pushes further in, my body adjusting to the mind-blowing sensation of his hand. He pulls his fingers out and pushes back in again, coaxing deeper than I ever thought possible.

“Tell me how it feels, Arabella. I want to hear you tell me how I make you feel.” He huskily asks.

“You feel so good, Caden.” How I’m able to form words at this point is beyond my understanding.

“Yeah? You like this?” He crooks his fingers up, a shock of pleasure rockets through me and I cry out. I clutch his shoulders as he picks up the speed, watching his bulging arm move as he fingers me, hitting my G-spot.

“You’re close. I can tell.” Euphoric tears roll down my cheeks as I nod at his revelation. “Can you take a third finger for me, mate? Can you handle more?”

“Yes. I want more.” A low, guttural groan escapes Caden’s throat as he buries his face in my hair. His body crashes down on me so that I can feel his erection against my thigh.

“God, you’re good.” He presses three large, hot, persistent fingers into my slick opening. I moan and arch my back. “More?”

“More please.” He pulls his fingers out, then presses into me again, persuading my body to take him. 

Oh, God. This feels incredible. He feels incredible.

I gasp at the fullness of his fingers all the way inside me. Then, he presses his thumb against my clit. I scream into his chest as our bond rockets from his hand all the way deep inside me, coursing like fire.

“I’m going to push you to your limit, little one.” He then increases the pressure, pumping in and out of me with sinful need, holding nothing back. “That’s it.”

I lose control of my hips, rising and falling at Caden’s command, desperate to move closer as he finger fucks me. He plunges in deeper, faster, taking delight in twisting my body to his will.

“Cum for me, mate.” On his command, a blinding orgasm seizes me. Torturous waves of bliss tear through me, bright and hot as he holds his fingers deep. His dark eyes find mine, as if owning every shudder and gasp he coaxes from my body.

“God, I could look at you like this all night.” He reaches for me, but suddenly stops short, his head snapping sharply up, scenting the air around us. “Wait. Do you smell that?”

“Smell what?”

“Smoke.”

I do smell it. The sickening sweet smell of fire in the air. A fire much larger than the one burning before us. Before he can say more, a sharp scream pierces through the air.

*************************************************
So, that just happened. Y'all need to bath with holy water after reading this😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...
50.1K 2.4K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
3K 133 66
"Hey Coco!" Annaya screamed. In front of my whole family. The whole table gave me disapproving looks except for Harmony and Melody. I liked the gal b...
305K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...