Stray Kids One-Shots

By Bauhaus-Bae

Skz one-shots (Edit: some stories will have various parts xx) This will include various x member If you ask... More

Introduction/Requests page
"Jagiya, where are you?"
Missing out
Missing Out (pt. 2)
Stranger
Stranger (pt.3)

Stranger (pt.2)

45 1 45
By Bauhaus-Bae

Ship: Minsung
-Siren AU
-Pirate age (?)
  -Pirate AU

As FirefliesAtTwilight requested! I'm sorry, you've got me gone down at Siren Jisung rabbit hole 😔

Just like he had said, I came back to that same spot at the beach a week later.

"Have I been stood up already?" It was already quiet late and he hadn't showed.

"Actually, you've been sat down." I look up to see the same man as before. I roll my eyes throwing sand at him "Sorry I took so long, I was caught up in things."

He smiles sitting beside me "So, what's on the agenda for today?" I shrug my shoulders "I don't have anything planned really. We could just hang out here or go somewhere?"

He thinks a moment before speaking "Let's go explore, I've always wanted to see the human world!" I raise my brow at him "Human world? You're very strange Han."

He looks at me surprised before standing up "No time to waste, let's get on with it!"

I laugh quietly as he grabs my hand dragging me to the the side of town before stopping "Uh, truthfully, I have no idea where we are.."

I shake my head before pointing towards a tavern "We could go there? My friends and I usually hang out around that place."

He nods his head excitedly before we both walk towards the old building "So, what is a 'Tavern' Hyung?"

I look at him confused "Have you never been to one?" He pouts slightly while shaking his head

Waaa he's so cute

"It's basically a place where people go to hang out and eat. There's some games inside like pool, chess and all that jazz."

"Pool, chess? What's that?"

I laugh as I open the folding door "Do you ever come outside Han?" He smiles sheepishly before following behind me into the loud, crowded place.

"Oye, Minho, over here!" I look over to see Changbin laughing with a drink while Seungmin just sits there smiling warmly.

"Ahoy fella's" Changbin greets me back before gulping down the rest of his drink "So, whom might this fine young man be?"

Jisung looks between me and Changbin timidly before reaching out his hand "Han Jisung, you are?" Changbin takes his hand, shaking it before Seungmin does the same thing introducing himself.

"Take a seat boys, your savior is here with the drinks!"

Changbin yelps in excitement as Seungmin just claps his hands taking his messenger bag from the stool beside him and moving over so everyone has a chance to sit.

"Oh, who is this?" Chan asks with a flirty smirk. Jisung smiles at him blushing before putting his hand out "Han Jisung, I'm assuming you're Chan?"

Chan smiles before grabbing his hand kissing it "Chan, Christopher, Channie! Anything works for me."

Jisung takes his hand back smiling a bit "So, where'd you manage to find him Minho?"

I look over at Jisung who's smiling warmly at me "Well, actually he just kinda came out of no where. This is our second time meeting."

Seungmin nods his head "You know, you look awfully familiar." Jisung smiles before taking one of the drinks off the tray "I get that a lot.."

Seungmin looks at him speculating before finally grabbing his own drink taking a sip of it when Jisung does. The only difference is Hisung turns around spitting it out.

"Holy! Is that poisoned? It feels like my throat is on fire!"

Chan and Changbin cackle loudly before taking the drink back "I think water will be just fine for you!"

He smiles taking the drink before quickly putting it down and wiping his hands "Ah, it's very cold and wet."

Changbin snorts before giving him a rag to wipe it off with "It's water!"

I smile at the two before looking back at Seungmin who's giving him a distasteful look. I rub the boys knuckles making him snap out of it

"Everything alright Min?" He grabs his drink shaking his head, keeping an eye on Jisung.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen you around here Han." He smiles putting his cup down "Yea, I'm usually traveling."

Seungmin quirks a brow at the boy before continuing "Oh? Is it for your job?" Jisung nods his head looking between the group nervously "Yea, you could say that?"

Seungmin nods his head before eating some of the fish that was brought out to us "Want some?"

Jisung looks at it confused "What is that you're eating Seungmin?"

He pushes the tray towards Jisung "Oh, just some fishtails. I heard they came from a siren.." Jisung's eyes widen as he pushes the tray back at Seungmin.

"What's the matter Han, don't you want to try it?" He shakes his head before putting his hands on his lap "No, I'm ok. I'm actually allergic to fish."

Seungmin nods his head before shrugging "I see."

I nudge his shoulder seeing his mood dampen "You ok?" He smiles shaking his head. I'm taken away from his beautiful eyes by a pat on my arm "Minho?"

I look to see some random man behind me "Can I help you?"

He looks nervous as he turns himself around to a group of men behind him "Have you heard any news on Jeongin?"

I put my head down as I try to find the right words.

"He was killed by Sirens along with the rest of the crew. Their ship went down because of those disgusting creatures."

Jisung's POV
__________

"That's not true!"

Minho looks at me confused as I get up "I mean, how do you know it was Sirens? Wasn't there a storm the night you all sailed out?"

Minho looks between me and the captain of another ship "I mean, yes but, there were sirens present. One saved me!"

I feel my cheeks pale as he mentions this making Seungmin roll his eyes slamming a hand on the table "We're not speaking of this right now. You don't know me and I don't know you so you better shut up before we have a problem."

This angers me so obviously I'm not going to let him speak to me this way

"Yea, we don't know each other so I suggest you calm down Seungmin."

"You don't understand! I had the most important person in my life get taken from me! Just like that"

I feel someone drag me backwards whispering "He has water in his hands, you may get splashed."

I look back to see two men dragging me backwards and another standing in front of me "Mingi, step aside" I hear Seungmin yell as I'm dragged off by the mysterious men.

"That was close. Just one wrong move and everyone would've seen you for what you actually were."

I look at them confused backing up slightly "What are you talking about?"

The taller one nods his head towards the beach "Let's walk sir." My eyes widen at the name "Sir? What's going on?"

I had a feeling but, I didn't want to say anything if they tried to hurt me.

"My name is Park Seonghwa, this is my partner Kang Yeosang."

I look down trying to find out why the names sound so familiar "We've been stationed here by the king."

My eyes widen "The king?" Yeosang nods his head as Seonghwa continues "Yes, the king. We found captain Hongjoong and he knows what we are, that's why Mingi was quick to guard you."

I sit in the sand trying to process the information.

"I know this is a lot to take in," Yeosang squats in front of me, moving my hair to the side "but, it's best for you to return home. I don't think you uncle will take too kindly to your sneaking onto the human world Han."

I sigh running my hands through my hair "I know but, I want to explore. There's a whole world out here and I can't explore any of it!"

He sighs pulling me to my feet "There's a lot you don't understand yet Han. For now, go home."

I just sigh nodding my head. I've been out for far too long and I don't want the guard out here looking for me

"Can you just tell Minho I said I'm sorry."

Seonghwa nods his head before motioning to the sea "Take him home Yeosang. I'll tell the others you went for a walk to calm down."

He nods his head before running into the water without undressing.

"Wait, your clothes!" He look down flicking his tail "What about them?" I look at him confused "Won't they get wet?" He shake his head before motioning to the water "Just trust me."

I nod my head before jumping off of the boardwalk into the water sighing in content at the feeling of the water on my skin and tail.

We both nod our heads at each other before swimming off in the direction of home.

Minho's POV
__________

I Stand there in shock of what I'd just seen.

Jisung, he's— Oh my god?

I fall to the sand holding onto my head. I just couldn't believe it; He's a siren.

The siren that saved me

Part 3 will be coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.3K 52
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
5.5K 55 7
❝Don't be shy, darling..❞ -- [ • STRAY KIDS ] Smut bxb one-shots with a short story. read more to find out! _____________________ [18+, smut, etc...
1.9K 12 10
Hey y'all! I wrote a little oneshot and my friend @ilovehannnn suggested to make a oneshot series out of it so here we are! I might not be as active...