enigma || lookism x reader

By lukehemmigs36

It's her. The one who stands there with a wicked look. And she's their Enigma. Started: 13th March, 2023 Ende... More

SKIP IT OR READ IT.
Prelude
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.

chapter 11.

855 52 4
By lukehemmigs36

A few days have passed since you started tutoring the first years of J High, and honestly, at this point, they are getting on your last nerves.

"How many times have I explain this to you? Huh?" You yelled at Vasco, Zack and the rest of BNC crew apart from Jace.
Yes, that's right, the BNC crew have also decided to join your tutoring session.

Moving on, the said people were now kneeling down in front of you with their heads bowed in shame. None of them were able to meet your eyes.

You were fuming at this point. After explaining the same concept to them over again and again, they still failed in your review test.

"They must have really messed up for Sister (Y/n) to be this angry," Zoe mused out. She had performed well in your test.

"Sister (Y/n) is one of the most gentle person I've ever met," Mira agreed with her. "It's a real talent to be able to make her this angry." By the way, Mira received a perfect score.

Daniel gulped in fear as he hid the test paper as he watched you literally chew out Zack and Vasco. He had barely passed your test.

Fortunately, for Daniel, when the day of the test arrived, he performed comparatively well because of your tutoring as well as his two body secret. And to his utter surprise, he also came first in his class. However, the satisfaction of getting the first rank was short-lived. He felt disappointed in himself when he realized that he got this position by cheating while others worked so hard for it.

From now on, he'll only use this secret of his for good.

"What do you mean you're busy?" Goo exasperated from the other side of the call.

"You've heard me the first time Goo," you sighed tiredly. "Even I'm not that amused for being put in such a predicament."

"Did you reach?" He asked.

"Nope, we just stopped by a rest house for a quick break," you answered.
"I'm cutting the call now, I need to buy some snacks for the remainder of the trip."
You could already imagine Goo getting read to whine and complain so you quickly cut the call before he can utter anything else.

"Senior (Y/n)!" Everyone instantly surrounded you as soon as you got down from the bus.
You tried to get away from them politely but it was not working. They were not budging at all.

"Excuse me!" You once again tried but it was of no use.
In the midst of the chaos, you felt someone grab your wrist. "(Y/n), please follow through," the owner of that hand whispered in your wars, and in the very next moment, you felt a sharp tug in your hand before it started dragging you in its direction and away from the crowd.
He came to a stop after getting a good 200 or so metering distance between them and the crowd.

"Are you okay, Senior (Y/n)?" He asked worriedly, still holding onto your wrist. "You looked uncomfortable over there so I decided to do this."

"It's okay Daniel, you were a great help," you beamed at him. "So thank you."

A faint blush appeared on his cheeks at the sight of your shining demeanor. Alas! No one can escape your charm. Daniel continued to stare at you, getting lost on your dreams (e/c)-colored hues, till he was interrupted.

"You can let go of me now Daniel."

"Huh?"

"My wrist," you gestured towards your wrist which was still inside his grasp.

"SORRY SENIOR (Y/N)!"

"Please call me just (Y/n)."

After two more hours of grueling bus ride, you finally reached your destination.

The camp counselors were waiting at the extra to escort the students. The counselors checked everyone's luggage and found various things that shouldn't be there in the first place. You giggled at their attempt of being discreet.

After all the first years were done, the student council led by you approaching the camp counselors.

"We are members of the student council from J High," you said while showing them your ID. "We are sent here to help chair the first years."

One of the good-looking counselors, Zeus, took your ID and examined it carefully. A small chuckle left his lips, so you gave him a quizzical look.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

He tried to control his laughter. "Since when have minors been appointed as chaperones?" He asked while giving his usual charming smile.

"Since the author decided to use me as the main character of this book," you answered.

"What?"

"What?"

The first day of camp was...fun?

Or it looked kind of fun?

At least the kids were enjoying it.

"Senior (Y/n), come play with us!" One of the beauty department girls said while dragging you towards the field.

You were doing just fine watching the game from the sideline. They were playing something called a matching game.

"Five!" The camp counselor Madonna yelled.

No one had bothered you to explain the rules of this game so you tried to follow what everyone was doing. As soon as the counselor yelled the number 5, everyone ran towards the person nearest to them and tried to form a team of the same number. You also tried to do the same but failed to find someone to latch onto.

'I'll be taken out soon, I guess!' You thought, but in the next moment, someone grabbed you and pulled you to their side. It was Eli Jang - the only man in the Beauty department. He has formed a team with you and three other girls from the beauty department. When you looked up at him, he just smiled at you. You were taken aback by that.

You did not have enough time to process your thoughts as the counselor yelled another number, so you broke out of the group and the game continued as usual.

Somehow, all this while, a weird feeling was gnawing at your chest, and a single thought was running through your mind.

'Have I seen him before?'

..........

Does Eli know our Y/n?
Does our Y/n know Eli?
Stay tuned to know all this in the next chapter.
Peace <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.3K 63
Only some of the guys! Reader is whatever gender. The chapters were written whenever I wanted over span of months so the characters personalities won...
8.9K 561 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.1K 58 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...