๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„โ•โ•โ•...

By hiimerror

โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„.
๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
ACT THREE
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
ACT THREE : ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.

632 28 27
By hiimerror

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩, 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.1▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

❛ i just can't say i don't love you ❜

        𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝑆. 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 sort of relationship with Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Juno guessed that she was going to go to Derek, so they got to him first. They had explained everything she had done and had been doing considering Ms. Blake is the Darach.

Juno, Scott, and Stiles were already at Derek's loft where Ms. Blake had just gotten there. They saw her run to Derek and beg him not to listen to the three of them, but Derek was on their side. They had heard their queue to make themselves known when Ms. Blake realized, "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott spoke up as him and his two friends walked out into the open room. Juno was no longer wrapped in bandages, she was dressed normally, but her eyes were still white. The irises in her eyes hadn't changed from the bright white that they are. Ms. Blake turned around and looked at the three as she scoffed. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense,"

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked, needing to get to the point since they knew that no one in this room was going believe her pleading.

"How should I know?" Ms. Blake then turned to Derek. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No!"

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Juno informed, Ms. Blake looking back to her with an offended glare. Juno was still incredibly mad about her best friend being put in direct danger when she had done nothing wrong. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that?"

"What do you know?" Derek questioned, hoping that this woman he had come to like would actually admit to what she was doing rather than continue to lie. His hope wasn't enough to get her to change her behavior. "I know that these teenagers, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story, and one they can't prove, by the way."

"What if we can?" Scott spoke as he held up a jar of white powder. Ms. Blake had recognized it immediately and her expression turned to one of complete shock. "Is that...?"

"Mistletoe." Scott finished her sentence as he through the powder right at her. Ms. Blake flailed her arms, trying to get it away from her, but because mistletoe acts as a poison and a cure, it poisoned her outer self. Momentarily, Ms. Blake's face turned to a pale, scratched and disheveled face of a monster. They all looked on in horror, not expecting something so terrifying, but Ms. Blake had turned back to her  original state before Derek had very angrily grabbed her by the throat suspending her in the air.

Scott, Stiles, or Juno would've tried to stop him except they didn't care all that much if Ms. Blake got hurt in this process. Ms. Blake, however, did protest with a struggle. "Derek, wait! Wait! You need me!"

"What are you?!" Derek demanded answers, clearly having some underlying issues here, but Ms. Blake was just trying to get out of this situation. "I'm the only person who can save your sister...call Peter...Call him!"

Derek took his phone out of his pocket and tossed it to Juno considering he was busy suspending this woman in the air. Juno turned on his phone and went to call Peter. She was aware that Cora was in the hospital and only getting worse, she and her friends assumed it was because of her fight with Aidan. Once Peter had answered, Juno greeted him by saying, "What's up, irrelevant piece of shit?"

"Juno..." Peter greeted, obviously not happy to hear her voice when he thought it would be Derek. "How's Cora doing?"

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance...mistletoe." That was when Juno hung up the phone, letting everyone know that Cora had been hurt by exactly what they predicted. "It's mistletoe."

Derek's grip began tighten around her neck, which made her choke a little more. Scott went to take a step forward, but stopped himself. His natural instinct was to protect everyone no matter what, but he knew that Derek was handling the situation. Still gasping for air, Ms. Blake pointed out, "Her life...it's in my hands."

Derek's grip kept getting tighter to the point where they could hear cracking. Scott saw that she was actually getting really hurt, so he protested, "Derek, stop!"

"Stilinski...you'll never find him..." Ms. Blake gasped, which was now when Juno butted in, "Derek, put her down!"

Derek expected Scott to step in and get him to stop with what he was doing, but when Juno too had protested, he actually listened. Derek dropped Ms. Blake, who coughed and sat on the ground to regain her strength. She did, however, begin to chuckle. "That's right. You need me, all of you."

It was disappointing, but Ms. Blake was right. None of them wanted her there, but they needed Ms. Blake to help Cora and figure out where Stiles's father had gone.

•☽.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.☾•

Juno, Scott, Stiles, and Derek had all brought Ms. Blake to the hospital so that they could help Cora. Juno had to wear sunglasses since her eyes were still glowing white. She had no clue why, she really just didn't have a lot of practice keeping the Reaper aspect of her under control, but Juno would get better with time.

As they were walking into the hospital, Stiles for some reason had a baseball bat in his hands, which Juno was confused by. All she had to ask was, "Why?"

"You got knives, I got a bat." Stiles explained, which actually made decent sense to her.

The five of them had walked into the hospital, Derek's hand never letting go of Ms. Blake's bicep. As they walked through the hospital, Melissa had stopped them incredibly quickly, seeing as how she knew that Juno was supposed to be laying in a hospital bed at the moment. "Woah, Juno. What are you doing? You're supposed to be in one-eighteen, and the rest of you, what are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating."

"We're here for Cora." Scott informed, to which Melissa nodded, that being the least of her worries. "Okay, but Juno, you shouldn't be walking around, you need rest. Someone will get you out of here safely."

"I'm fine, Melissa. I promise." She tried to walk off, but Melissa called back, trying to keep her safe. "Juno, you are not okay. You have fainted twice in one day-"

"Melissa..." Juno began as she moved her sunglasses up on her head so she could see her white irises. "I'm fine."

"Oh, god. Is this one of those...situations?" Melissa asked her son, referring to the supernatural world she had become aware of not long ago. She was still getting used to it and still didn't want to be involved, so when Scott told her very briefly why they were there, Melissa just let them go. Especially since Scott had told her that she needed to leave immediately.

On their way to get Cora, the group had gone in the elevator and were waiting to get to the right floor. Juno had taken her sunglasses off momentarily since there wasn't anyone else that was unaware of this situation in there with them. Ms. Blake had looked at her eyes, mesmerized by them. "A Reaper. I never thought I'd live to see the day, but here you stand."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fabulous, next topic." Juno muttered as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

"I want to know how you took control. How did you convince the Reaper to let you take over?" Ms. Blake kept pushing, but Juno really didn't want to talk to this woman. She already hated this teacher and now that she's the Darach, Juno disliked her even more. Juno remained silent, but that didn't stop Ms. Blake from asking more questions. "I've only heard tales of the Reaper, but it's known to be quite straightforward. The Reaper has always been a stubborn creature, it follows it's own rules. It does make sense it would pick someone similar to itself-"

Juno was sick of this woman constantly insulting her, so she created one of her curved daggers and held it right to Ms. Blake's neck. "I don't care if we need you, you say one more word about me, I will cut your throat open, understand?"

"You wouldn't." She scoffed, but Juno pushed her knife to her neck more, which made her tense with fear. "Try me."

Scott put a hand on Juno's shoulder, which made her back off a bit. Juno made her knife disappear and she backed away from Ms. Blake. Juno's always had an issue with containing her anger, it's part of why she's so good at lacrosse. Juno leaned her head against the wall behind her, trying to look anywhere but at Ms. Blake, she was only stressing her out more.

Juno closed her eyes, trying to make them go back to normal, but she just couldn't. Juno did have full control over the Reaper, but considering this was her first time being in full control without any kind of boost of wolfsbane, she was having some trouble keeping it under wraps.

Stiles could practically feel her stress radiating off of her, and he doesn't even have the werewolf abilities to sense those things. He moved slightly closer to Juno and interlocked their pinky fingers. Juno took a deep breath. Somehow, that little moment calmed her down and meant a lot to her. Juno's eyes fluttered open and her irises were back to the normal brown. Stiles's physical contact, no matter how minor, made Juno feel safe.

Unfortunately, their safety didn't last too long. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Peter was sent flying towards them and Ethan and Aidan, who had merged into one larger werewolf, roared at them. Immediately and purely on instinct, Juno ran out of the elevator. Juno had materialized her scythe in her hands and ran right at Ethan and Aidan. She had used the bottom of it to hit them in the stomach and push them against the wall so that everyone else could get by.

Scott too had run up and once Juno moved out of his way, Scott slashed their legs, making sure they couldn't get far before the two of them stood in front, trying to give Stiles, Peter and Derek a way out. "You don't know what you're doing!"

"All we want is her!" They yelled in a distorted, low voice. Out of nowhere, Derek had run up past them and tried to slash their face, but Ethan and Aidan fought back. Unfortunately, due to his anger issues, he had let Ms. Blake get back in the elevator and get away.

They tried to at least get to Cora first, which they were able to do. She was completely passed out and not in a good state. Peter had thrown her over his shoulder once he was up and alright. They all ran through the hospital, desperately trying to get away from the Alphas. The room they had run into, Stiles for some reason stopped moving. Juno had seen this and yelled back at him, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Stiles waited for Ethan and Aidan's giant to walk in the room and he wacked them in the back of the head, but the bat just broke. Stiles immediately ran out with Scott, Derek and Peter, who was holding Cora. Juno was going to follow them out, but she stood her ground. "Ethan, I know you don't want to hurt me."

The two of them were combined into one Alpha, so she knew that Aidan was in charge as well, but Juno and the rest of them knew that Ethan didn't want to hurt anyone. If there was a small part of him that could actually take over, Juno was going to try to reach him. "Ethan, you helped me remember, you took away my pain."

The twins combined had picked up one of the metal tables next to him and threw it right at Juno. She very quickly used her scythe to slice it in half so that she wouldn't get hit by it. "Aidan! Use your words! We do not throw things at people!"

The twins roared and ran right at her, but since there was no talking to them, Juno used her abilities to push them away, an invisible force sending them flying back. Juno quickly ran out of the room and followed out where the boys had all gone. She hurried into the room they were all in, Peter immediately questioning where the danger was, "Where's the big guy?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm not hurt or anything, thanks for asking." Juno spoke sarcastically, seeing as how she got there much later than everyone else. Peter only sent her a look, needing an answer to know if they were safe, so Juno did give him what he wanted. "He's close."

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles questioned, she being the most important person they had to keep track of, but Juno had absolutely no clue. "How should I know? Derek was the one that wouldn't let go of her."

They all turned to look at Derek since he was in fact that one with the hold on her. Derek only looked at them all with a slight panic in his eyes, which only made Stiles panic. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like she's gone? What, are you kidding me?!"

Very understandably so, Stiles was getting frustrated. His father was missing and they had no clue where on earth he could be, and without Ms. Blake, they had no chance of finding him. However, with Stiles' rising voice, Derek got more irritated. "Shh! Quiet!"

"Me, be quiet?! Me, huh?!" Stiles furiously questioned. "Are you telling me what to do now?! When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated, by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?!"

"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott scolded, seeing as how they couldn't be too loud, but Stiles had gotten decently anxious. "And they want her, right? Which means now, we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead."

"Not yet." Scott spoke with hope in his tone, knowing that for certain, neither Sheriff Stilinski or Cora were dead yet.

Very suddenly, Juno's phone began to ring. She took her phone out of her pocket and saw that it was her uncle, so she stepped to the side and picked up. "Uncle Fletch, now is not the greatest time-"

"Juno, are you in the hospital?" Fletcher cut her off with a question. She was a little confused by how spot on he was, but she responded, "Yeah, I am."

"I'm headed there now. I've got your friends Allison and Isaac with me. Juno, I'm begging you, be careful. You know how powerful the Alpha Pack can be." Fletcher warned, having a good idea of how powerful these supernatural beings are, but Juno knew that she could take at least one of them in some sense. "Yeah, I know, but you shouldn't come here, it's not safe."

"I'm aware of that, but I think Romeo next to me would slash my throat with his claws if I didn't let him help you." Fletcher explained, clearly meaning Isaac. Even if they were broken up, both Juno and Isaac cared about each other. She still let him confide in her and Isaac still wanted to protect her with his life. Isaac needed to know that she was okay.

"Just...when you get here, you need to be careful. You see an Alpha, you run. Promise?" Juno forced him to promise. She had lost her mother, father and brother, she wasn't about to lose her uncle too. "I promise. We'll be careful."

Juno hung up the phone, which seemed to be just on time because as she turned around, Ms. Blake had suddenly walked into the room they were all standing in. "I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there's a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So, I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Immediately, Derek launched himself at her, but Scott stepped in front of him and pushed him back so he wouldn't kill her, but he had a valid reason in his mind. "She was trying to get out!"

"I was trying to keep from getting killed! You can't blame me for that." Ms. Blake defended herself, but Stiles suggested she prove it. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her."

"Not until I'm safe." Ms. Blake contradicted. She was setting down harsh ground rules that Peter was not a fan of. "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion...Let's torture her."

"I'm okay with that." Juno agreed, which earned a shocked glare from Scott as he scolded, "Juno!"

"What? Her name is Jennifer! People who's names start with J cannot be trusted!" Juno explained her theory, but there was a small flaw that Scott pointed out, "Your name starts with J!"

"Yeah, but I don't wear skinny jeans, this woman does! Yet another reason she can't be trusted, my logic is flawless!" Juno defended herself.

Scott had thrown his hands up in disbelief. After all these years of knowing her, he should know that it's impossible to win an argument against Juno because her mind works in a way that, really, only Stiles understands. However, before they could try to civilize this situation, making sure that no one could hurt Ms. Blake, Melissa, Scott's mother's voice, had come onto the PA system. "Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion...Excuse me, just Deucalion...requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

"He's not gonna hurt her." Ms. Blake pointed out, only getting yelled at by Derek. "Shut up!"

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Everyone looked over to Scott, who's guilty eyes had remained trained on the floor. He knew something that no one else here did, but his silence wasn't doing him any good since Ms. Blake had just exposed his secret anyway. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack, Derek. Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack, he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks."

"A true Alpha." Peter spoke, stunned, him having realizing what Ms. Blake was hinting at. Stiles questioned, "What's that?"

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Peter was genuinely impressed by this, but to Stiles and Juno specifically, they weren't all that surprised. Of course they didn't expect Scott to be the rarest of Alpha werewolves, but his big heart had always gotten him far in life. If anyone was going to ever become a true Alpha, it was going to be Scott. It's practically his birthright.

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘

a/n

i would like to go on record and say that no matter how hot he is or how beautiful this man is, i very much dislike theo

i started rewatching season 5 to start planning and i completely forgot what theo did to stiles. i would like to give theo a papercut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11.4K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
1.4K 81 16
"so can i call you tonight? i'm trying to make up my mind" Y/N L/N, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. The three of them had been best friends for so...
78.5K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska