Show Me

By coocoo4lav

When two strangers meet...sparks fly...and they end up getting into a relationship. With drama trying to tear... More

Meet The Characters
Background
Chapter 1: How'd We Get Here
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: First Date
Chapter 4: Trust Issues
Meet The Characters Pt 2.
Chapter 5: Not Enough
Chapter 6: No Love
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Mo' Problems
Chapter 10: Progress
Chapter 11: Impulsive Decisions
Chapter 12: I do or I don't?
Chapter 13: Sedutive Smile
Chapter 14: Chaotic Lunch

Chapter 9: Crazy in Love

67 6 1
By coocoo4lav

Treyvon's POV

At the Hospital.....

I sat down in the waiting room hoping that Jayda is okay. I keep blaming everything on myself. Maybe if never cheated this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. I keep flashing back to when she was passed out on the stretcher, in the ambulance.

Xavier: Relax Trey. She's gonna be okay. 

Treyvon: Hopefully. 

I rub my forehead. Ny'asia, Valeria, and Karson arrived at the hospital. I look at Karson and jumped up out of my seat.

Treyvon: Ayo! What the fuck you doing here? You the whole reason she in this place. 

Karson: I came to check on her. Can we just be here for Jayda? 

Treyvon: Get him the fuck outta here.

Valeria: He's okay, Trey. He won't even bother you. 

Ny'asia: Stand over there Trey and Karson will be on the whole other side of the waiting room. Simple!

Karson: I'm fine with that.

Treyvon: Imma let you slide this time but I don't want you seeing her. 

I walked back to my seat and Jayda's mother and sister arrived. 

Jaelynn: Hey Trey. Where is she? Is she okay? 

Tatianna: What in the world happened? 

They walked towards me. 

Treyvon: Hey Jaelynn and Mrs. Wilson. I'm not sure, they ain't say nothing yet.

Tatianna: Hello Treyvon. 

She rolled her eyes and sat down with her daughter. Finally the doctor came.

Doctor Anne: Jayda is alright and healthy. It seems she was dehydrated and very stressed. 

Everyone sighed in relief. 

Treyvon: And the baby? Is the baby okay?

Doctor Anna: The baby is perfectly fine. 

Tatianna: Thank you Jesus! 

Jaelynn: That's great!

Doctor Anne: You guys can see if you want. She's in room 249.

Tatianna: Thank you doctor. 

Treyvon: Who wants to see her first?

Tatianna: Jaelynn and I can go first but Treyvon I don't want you to see her. You're a bad influence. 

Treyvon: That's my girlfriend and the mother of my unborn child. So i'm gonna see her.

Tatianna: Absolutely not! As far as i'm concerned you guys broke up. 

Treyvon: We never did. I understand you don't like me but I love you daughter with all my heart. I'm always gonna be there for her and our child. So once again, i'm gonna see her.

Tatianna: We'll see about that.

She walked away with Jaelynn and when to Jayda's room. I sat down in the waiting room rubbing my head. 

Xavier: Damn, I ain't know her mama don't like you that much. 

Treyvon: Everything I try and do to make her like me doesn't work. I brought her gifts, I cooked for her, I even cut her grass! I just don't know why she doesn't like me.

Jayda's POV

I look around and realized i'm the hospital. I slowly sat up and saw my mother and sister standing in the doorway.

Jayda: Sissy! 

Jaelynn: Hey sis! I'm so happy your okay. 

She ran and gave me a hug. She sat down on the bed.

Tatianna: Hi my sweet girl. I'm glad you alright. 

Jayda: I told you I never wanted to see you again. So I don't understand why you're here.

Tatianna: First it's i'm not in your life that much, then when I try to be more present you want me to go away! Jayda I love you and I want the best for you. And I hope you know that!

Jayda: Then why can't you accept Trey and I being together?  

Tatianna: Because you're father was just like Treyvon! He left us when you guys were little kids and never came back. Your father was a manwhore turned into a drug addict! 

Jayda: Well Trey isn't anything like my father just give him a chance. 

Tatianna: I'm leaving! You just don't listen do you. I'll send in your friends.

She stormed out of the room, all you could hear was her heels click clacking away until it got quiet. I looked at Jaelynn.

Jayda: She'll never change will she?

Jaelynn: We can only hope.

Valeria and Ny'asia bursted into the room and gave me a big hug.

Ny'asia: Jay Jay!! We were so worried. 

Valeria: Very worried. I mean when you come out we gotta celebrate! 

Jayda: Y'all talking about partying already. 

I laughed and looked at them. My two best friends that been with me since forever. Karson knocked on the door. 

Jayda: Hey! Come in!

Karson: Hey Jayda! I had to come and see if you were okay. I feel like it was my fault this all happened.

Jayda: Nonsense! You had nothing to do with this. Thank you all for coming! Come, gimme a hug Karson.

He gave me a hug and kissed me on my forehead. 

Jayda: So what even happened? 

Ny'asia: Girl lemme tell you cause i'm a good story teller. So Trey and Karson was fighting and you passed out. So we was like "Omg she passed out!!" Anyway they called the ambulance and they came and got you. Trey went in the ambulance with you to the hospital and we met y'all there. Basically yeah. 

Valeria: Girl.. that was kinda... 

Jayda: Where's Trey? 

Karson: He's in the waiting room.

Jayda: Can y'all get him and tell him to come in here please?

Jaelynn: Yeah of course. Come on guys. 

They all left the room to get Treyvon. 

Treyvon: Hey baby.

Jayda: Come here!

He sat on the bed and I gave him a hug. 

Jayda: I missed you.

Treyvon: I did too. Listen Jayda, I'm sorry for everything. For all my wrongs and everything I ever bad. I just want us to be us again. 

Jayda: That means a lot Trey. 

I grabbed his hand and held it.

Jayda: I love you and no matter what i'm always gonna love you. 

Treyvon: I love you too jay!

He kissed me and hugged me again.

Treyvon: I know this is random and we just made up but..

He pulled out a box and opened it. I gasped and teared up.

Jayda: Baby I-

Treyvon: I had this for a few months and I was waiting for the perfect time to ask you but I feel now is a good time. 

He got down on his knee.

Treyvon: Jayda, you make me he happiest man on earth. Since the day I first laid eyes on you I knew I had to make you my wife. We been through ups and down but that never stopped us from loving each other. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and our baby. Will you marry me? 

I was speechless. I gulped and covered my mouth. 

Jayda: Yes! Yes! A hundred times yes! 

He slid the diamond engagement ring on my finger and kissed me. 

Jayda: Oh my god! 

I stared at the ring. 

Treyvon: Do you like it?

Jayda: I love it babe! I love you so much!

He came in the bed beside me and snuggled with me.

Jayda: Can you stay the night with me please? 

Treyvon: Of course!

I laid on his chest and we talked the night away.

End of Chapter 9! 

I hope y'all enjoyed. Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed.

Do y'all think Jayda and Treyvon will stayed engaged until they get married or something will happen and they'll break their engagement? 

✧ New book on the way so stay tuned for that! I think this new book is the best book I ever made! I'll most likely publish the new book this week! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 9
This story is about how two misunderstood teenagers meet and how they met each other. They get into different situations and they learn how to be bet...
91.5K 2.6K 37
It all started in the projects of Harlem...
7.6K 215 53
This story is about a girl who meets a guy during high school. They go through many ups and downs you would think they were a couple. This is a story...
1.5K 76 35
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ '๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐' ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...