Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

By TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... More

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Office Visit.
Third Time
Awkward Dinner/Another Party.
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Attack / She's back.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Test
Together / Suit
Sick
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Embarrassment.

12.5K 296 605
By TearsinHeart

When the weekend ended and I walked into school in the morning, all I was met with was stares, whispers, and laughs.

"Did she really do that?" I heard one girl say.

"Yeah, apparently, she took hella drugs in the bathroom!" Another boy said.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes in response – but I know deep down that I wanted to curl up into a little ball in the corner of the room and disappear forever.

When I walked to my locker and opened it, I saw tons of notes falling to the ground. I bent down to grab a note that fell down.

Treat me like you did him ;)

"Huh..?" My locker then slammed shut, making me flinch and stand up suddenly.

"Soo, Y/N. What'd you think of that party?" It was María and her little posse.

"So what'd you do? Why is everyone saying things about me?" I crossed my arms and pocketed the note.

"So you haven't seen?" She laughed and pulled out her phone. "Take a look."

She shoved the phone in my face, immediately playing the video.

Well, now I know who gave me those hickeys.

"This is all your fault, María. You forced that drink down my throat." I gripped the straps on my backpack extra tightly while I restrained the urge to punch her.

"Hm? Are you sure? I mean," she began to fake cry. "Why would you ever suggest that it was my fault! It's not like... it's not like you had to go!"

I took in a sharp inhale of air while trying to contain my anger toward the black-haired female.

"Forget about it, María." I forced out a sweet smile and walked away.

"Aww, guys, I think she's embarrassed..." I heard her fling at me. I listened to her and her friend group giggle while I walked away.

-

The class the I had dreaded the most had finally arrived – AP Physics.

Not only do I suck in that class, but Miles and María are in that class!

I quickly rushed into the class, hoping to be the first one there.

"Well, Y/N, you seem to be here early." My teacher said as I sat down in my chair.

"Haha, yeah, well, I'm just really excited for physics!" I forced out a fake laugh while placing my things on the floor.

He let out a small hum of approval while other students began piling into the classroom. I cautiously watched the door, dreading for the moment when one of the two teenagers walked in.

"Hey, uhm, Y/N?" Someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and was met with a soft-spoken boy.

"Heeeyyy. Can I help you with anything?" I focused all of my attention on his, giving him a sweet smile.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. He was kind of cute. Okay, he was incredibly cute.

"Yeaahh, so I was wondering..."

While me and the boy conversed I didn't notice that Miles had entered the classroom and was staring dead at the both of us.

".. Oh, really? I was thinking the same thing!" I had happily replied to him. He moved down to the seat next to me – which just so happens to be Miles'.

"Yeah! And the most confusing part was whe -"

"Move." Miles said while barging into our conversation.

"I'm sorry, why should I move?" The boy, who's named Jackson, gave a mean look to Miles. (Bad move.)

"You got a problem? You're in my fuckin' seat. That's why I'm asking you to move." Miles grabbed the back of the seat and yanked it back, pulling Jackson with it.

"Dude, you could've told me that from the start. Damn." He stood up and walked back to his spot, waving at me in the process.

I let out a sigh, looking back toward the front of the classroom.

-

During the middle of the class, I struggled to get through a certain question on the quiz we were having.

"Does this damn teacher think I'm Albert Einstein?! What the hell does this mean?" I whispered to myself.

I was still on question 3 out of 10! And to make matters worse, IT WAS AN EXIT TICKET!

I sighed and placed my head down on the desk. I'm never going to leave this class. I have a very low C!

I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I moved my head to the side and saw a note being passed over to me by Miles.

I quickly sat up, pulling the note in my direction and opening it.

It's c.

Thanks. But that's only one question. And I need 7 more.

I looked over to him, and he gestured for me to flip the note over.

A
C
C
B
A
A
B

I grew a small smile as I quickly wrote down the answers, pocketing the note so I wouldn't get in trouble.

-

"Hey, Miles." I called out after him. I had just turned in my paper and I was walking next to him in the hallway.

"Hm." He kept his hands in his pockets while looking at me.

"So, uhhh... I was wondering if you could come over to my place and help me study?" I tried to avoid making eye contact, since all I could think about was that video.

"I guess so. Gotta make it up to you since you helped with María." He looked over at me and let out a small smirk.

"Yeaaahh, great. Does... 5 work?" I nervously laughed as I felt his eyes on me.

"Maybe. Gotta check with my mama first." He nodded at me and walked inside his classroom.

"...mhm." I mumbled. I walked away and glared at the floor because I knew that people were looking and whispering about me.

When I entered my classroom, I sighed and sat down.

"Y/N!" I looked up, and I saw Jackson! "Y/N! I never realized we had this class together!" He gave me a wide smile before sitting down next to me.

I guess this class was gonna be a whole lot better now.

-

I walked out of the classroom talking to my newfound friend. He had slipped me his number before he went off to his friend group.

"I bet she'll treat him the same way as she did Miles!" I heard someone say.

I quickly turned to them, with the sweetest smile on my face. "Aw, really? You wish that was you, huh? Since you're a dickrider?"

(DICK RIDDEER DICK RIDEER !!!!!)

"Wh- No! Thats..  that's uhm.." He was a stuttering mess when I called him out, so I graciousfully turned around and left his presence.

It felt nice knowing that I silenced him. But I knew that it would only spark more controversy that I had building on my back.

And so when I returned home, I slammed the door shut and let out a big breath of air.

My mom just so happened to not be home. Although my dad worked 24/7, he only gets paid monthly, which means my mom had to go out and work too.

I walked up to my bedroom, kicking off my shoes and dropping my bag on the floor. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet and changed out of my uniform.

As I was changing my clothes, a knock on the door stopped me in my tracks.

"Coming!" I yelled out. I quickly put on the rest of my clothes and rushed down the stairs, fixing my hair.

When I opened the door, I was surprised to fine Miles.

"Oh shit, is it 5 already? Sorry, I just lost track of time and"

"Nah, it's only 4:30. I just wanted to get here early. My ma doesn't want me out too late." He allowed himself in a looked around my living room.

"Riiigghhtt. Uhm, stay here for a moment, 'kay? I was in the middle of cleaning." I smiled at him and shut the door, quickly going off into my room.

Okay, I lied, my room was completely clean. I just don't think I was ready for him to come by 30 minutes earlier. Sure, it's nice being early, but a little text would've done just fine.

I paced around my room for a few moments before opening the door and calling out for Miles.

"Your living room is messy." He said while walking into my room.

"Sorry, maybe if you let me know when you were gonna get here, I would've tidied up." I glared at him and grabbed my backpack.

"A'ight, whatever. So, what'd you need help with, ma?" He watched as I pulled out my mounds of missing assignments and homework from AP Physics.

"Just with these. If you don't wanna help, it's fine, I understand..." I bit my lip and sat down at my desk chair, letting out a tiny groan.

"Huh. Well, we can work through it all. See the things you do and don't need to turn in." He reached for the pile, separating them on what he thought was the difficulty.

"Why are they all in one pile?? You know they're all hard for me, right?" I grabbed the stack of papers that Miles had put in the easy pile and began separating them into actual piles.

"Mami, those are easy. I put them in the easy pile for a reason!" Miles grabbed my hand to stop me from separating any more papers.

"You're like the smartest kid in the class, of course it's easy for you! I'm failing!" I yanked my hand away and plopped my head onto my desk. "Ugghhh, forget it. I'm never gonna get these done..."

I heard him chuckle a little before getting on my bed and pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I swiveled around in my chair, go face him comfortably, enjoying MY bed. I then heard a familiar sound play from his phone.

"Ah, nothin'. Just figured if you don't wanna work, then I shouldn't help." He stared down at his phone with a small smirk on his face.

"Whatever." I turned back around and grabbed a paper, staring at it. I grabbed my pen and began to work.

-

The time was now 5:47 PM, and I had completed the whole stack of papers – without Miles' help, may I add.

He's been sitting on my bed this whole time on his phone, doing who knows what while I bruise my ass on this uncomfortable chair trying to understand some stupid physics.

And what also didn't help was that his phone was on the highest volume it could possibly be on, which means I could barely even focus! I'm sure he was doing it on purpose.

So, when I finished, I turned around and crossed my arms. "So much for helping me! I didn't ask you to come over and lay on my bed, I asked you to help me!"

He placed down his phone and sat up from my bed. I was met with a sly smirk on his face. "Well, if I did help you, then you still wouldn't have had the motivation to do it yourself. So technically, I did help you, ma."

I grumbled and pushed all the papers into my backpack, not caring if it was messy or not. "Why do you keep calling me that..." I mumbled.

He heard me, unfortunately. "Call you what? Mind elaborating?"

I huffed and sat down on the bed, moving his feet off of it since he was still wearing his shoes. "Like... y'know. Ma, or Mami, or whatever..."

He let out a small chuckle. "Why? You don't want me calling you that? Too bad." He put his feet back up on the bed and continued to be on his phone.

I groaned and stood up from my bed, grabbing his feet and yanking him off. "Look, I didn't learn a thing today, so I still need your help."

"Well, you didn't havta yank me off the bed! Damn!" He sat up and grabbed his phone, briefly checking the time. "Ah, shit. I gotta go."

"What? Why? What's the rush?" I watched as He jumped up from the floor, grabbing his things and rushing to my window. "And you can just go through my front door?"

"Uhh, my mama needs me home. And I think this is faster. So, I'll uhm, maybe I'll come by tomorrow, a'ight?" And with that being said, he jumped out of the window, off the roof, and to his car.

"Alright..." I mumbled. I closed my window and plopped down on my bed. For some odd reason, I was overwhelmed with the smell of cologne and cocoa butter.

It's like he purposefully sprayed his cologne over my shit because there's no way it's that strong.

But it oddly smelled very nice.

Omfg, what if he sprayed those colognes that messed with pheromones or something???

Probably not, those colognes are HELLA expensive.

I mean, not really. I can easily buy some for like 7 dollars.

Wait, am I SNIFFING this pillow right now?!

So yeah, I caught myself sniffing the pillow that Miles had previously been resting on. A little weird? Hell yeah. It's actually more than weird, really.

"Y/N? Hija, are you... okay?" My mom said while entering my room. I immediately snapped my head off the pillow and to my mom putting on the fakest smile ever.

"Haha, yeah, I'm okay. Why - why do you ask? Hehe..." I've never felt such embarrassment ever.

I watched as my mom sniffed the air. "Are you wearing cologne? It's smells strongly in here." He then moved her shirt up to cover her nose. "I think you put too much."

She then closed the door, leaving me to rethink my actions.

Why would he spray that anyway?

~~

I love Miles Morales guys they're both so fine 😍

Someone dmed me asking how old I was and likkkekeee...

Guess 😨

Wc: 2331

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...
51.2K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
352 1 26
In this beautiful love story... We have Peter Parker and Y/N. Peter Parker is Spiderman and he lives in the Avengers House (Building) and Tony Stark...
28.3K 1.1K 30
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬..." "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ______________________________________...