𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 | 𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝚇 𝙵𝚎...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"

929 58 39
By msaphrodiite

"Where is he? We've all come this way..." A male with blue hair began to speak in a raspy voice.

"I-Is that a man with a hand on his face?" You stuttered, staring at the villain. "There's absolutely no fucking way that moron can see through it."

"All Might... the symbol of peace... I wonder if some dead kids will summon him here?"

"Oh, for God's fucking sake!" You angrily yelled.

"Shouldn't there be sensors at the very least?!" Yaoyorozu asked, a clear panicked yet somehow calm facade being displayed on her face.

"Yes, there is!"

"Then why is it not working?!" Muttering beneath your breath, you start to follow your classmates while Aizawa had Thirteen evacuate all of you out. "Piece of shit school! I passed the written test for just gray hairs it seems! M-Mister Aizawa?!" Genuinely concerned for your teacher, you watched as he leaped down onto where the villains were, fully prepared to risk his life for your dumb asses.

"Come on!" Iida yelled, "We need to hurry up and leave!"

"I will not allow that." A menacing voice spoke. A shadow portal of some sort expanded.

You screamed.

You damn near pissed your pants, probably.

"Greetings," it said. "We are the League of Villains."

"What kind of stupid ass lame no fucking mother having ass bitch— who the fuck is this shadow thing?" You questioned, obviously very quietly. No, you could have not said it in your head. You needed to vocalize it somehow. 'What the fuck even is it?'

"We've come here to U.A to end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace."

Two of your classmates— specifically the rabid chihuahua and the red one— jumped in front of everyone to attack whatever was just talking. Darn! You didn't think they would have been that stupid, besides, you genuinely enjoyed how energetic the red one was— was his name Kirishima, or something similar to that?

Anyway, it did not matter. You will not be dying today!

"Oh fuck!" Nevermind. "What the fuck is this shit?! What kind of fucking power— fuck this world, fuck all you family-less villains! Fuck my damn life!"

... Just how many dollars was that?

Oh... if Haruto only knew.

-

Apparently, these fatherless bitches of villains wanted to kill All Might. Would you let that happen? ... Well, probably.

Shaking your head out of those thoughts, you quickly look at your surroundings. Then behold, a certain someone was in front of you.

"M-Multicolored bi— what was your name again?" He didn't turn to look at you. Instead, he seemed pretty focused on those ice sculptures... oh. Those were villains. How delightful, the male with heterochromia took care of the villains. You can just have him do everything for you, no big deal! "Hey— can you answer my question and not ignore me?"

"Todoroki."

"Yeah, good job. That wasn't so hard!" You fake smiled, clapping for the male. Todoroki was obviously annoyed at your antics. Did you care? No. "What area even is this?"

"Landslide. Weren't you paying attention in the slightest?"

"No. I mean, I didn't pay attention to the exam at all for U.A and I still got in, so..."

Todoroki only scoffed.

"Hey! Rude." You exclaimed, a slight frown on your face. "... Are they alive?"

"Hm," he ignored you once again, walking up to one of the villains covered in ice. "You'll be getting frostbite at this rate, and I'm trying to become a hero. A hero wouldn't do things like this so—"

"Well, a damn hero wouldn't ignore his classmate so fucking bluntly to the point it's deathly obvious, prick." You angrily interrupted.

"What makes you think you can kill All Might? What exactly is your plan?"

"Quit being such an ass, Todoroki! You fucking donkey!"

"... As if we would tell a little kid like you!" The villain laughed. You were pretty pissed off, given your rather short temper.

Stepping in front of the villain, Todoroki magically moved over to the side so you could be in front of the villain.

"If you don't talk, I'm gonna fuck your mom."

"Excuse me?!"

"I fucking said it! Little shit," You grumbled, rolling your eyes. "Are you deaf? You know what, does your precious little mommy even know you're doing this shit? Some damn vulture like you, joining some lame ass 'no family having, mother fucking mistakes of fucking people' group? Are you one of them? A prick who kills some teenagers because you fucking failed at society? A loser?"

Well...

"My... my mom is dead!" The villain yelled, his voice was strained.

"Boo-mother-fucking-hoo! I never knew my mom! Kiss my ass!" You kicked the villain, shattering some of the ice. "I'll burn you alive right here, so you better start fucking talking, you motherless piece of shit!"

"[Surname]." Todoroki suddenly spoke up.

"What, Todoroki?"

"He's sobbing," he pointed bluntly.

"Oh shit, haha! You— you fucking wimp! Haha! I like doing this! Who's next?!" You looked up, staring at the other villains in your view.

"[Surname], not now." Todoroki sighed, walking in front of you. "I'll just ask him again."

"I don't know man, he seems like he won't cooperate." You shrugged. "Do what you want. I'll stand here and... hey, you should really freeze the other villain over there. The person is just standing there with a scythe."

Listening to you, he actually sent out a wave of ice and successfully froze the person. Did it keep them in? No. The villain escaped and a wild cackle escaped their lips.

"Todoroki, I thought your ice was irresistible."

"Certain situations, [Surname]. Do you even remember our battle?"

"... No! Haha!" You exclaimed, readying your posture for some kickass actual combat. A true villain, right in front of you— who also broke out of Todoroki's ice with his deadly purple scythe with a weird aura around it! "Let's kick some ass!"

"Hold on." Todoroki put his arm in front of you.

"God, what?!"

"We don't know his capabilities." He stared at the villain.

"Oh, you're smart."

"It's a basic precaution heroes should take."

"... Why do I feel like you said that in order to make me feel a certain way?"

"..." Todoroki glanced at you, then back at the villain. You puffed, now pretty irritated with the two hair colored person. Out of all people, him? Really, warp dude? Really?

"Well, all I can see is that it has a scythe," You shrugged, your eyes constantly on the villain. He was just weirdly standing there, weapon in hand. He wasn't even moving. "Does he specialize in close combat then?"

"We can say that is one of the possibilities," Todoroki nodded. "We need to wait."

"For what?"

"If he attacks."

"Why?"

"Precautions."

"Why though?"

"[Surname], do you want to die like this?"

"Maybe?"

Todoroki groaned, shaking his head slightly. He was clearly done with you.

"Well, the bitch is just standing there—"

"That's a rude way to address villains."

"Why does it even matter— crackhead, then."

"That too."

"Psycho."

"... [Surname]."

"Todoroki."

"Take this seriously."

"God! Okay, okay!" You rolled your eyes. "What do we even do?! It's just standing there!"

Well, no the villain was not. Not anymore, at least. He decided to charge at you! Hooray!

Not fucking hooray!

And you let out a yelp in surprise, ducking your head as you avoided the sudden swipe of the scythe aiming to behead you. How life threatening. You sweated, immediately whipping your hand up as you shot the person in the same direction. Ten months was for something, not nothing. You never asked to be a hero, but here you are.

With some stuck up prestigious bitch, in the landslide zone, attacking some villain together. What a wonderful turn of events.

You slammed the villain down into the rocks, the ground shaking immediately after impact. Swiping the dust away from you, the area cleared up. Though, there was a slight problem. The villain wasn't where you had rammed it down into. A sudden whip wrapped itself around your waist, and you were pulled into the hands of the villain, a random knife emitting a red color at your throat.

"Let me kill you kids, and get this over with," he sighed, somehow inching the knife even closer to your neck. "I don't have all day."

"Says the one fucking standing there— eep! Wait, wait!" You pleaded, panicking internally and externally. "This... this won't take long! I just want to say my last words! Please! You know, I mean... please? Just... if I'm dying today... Let me say some things."

"Tch, go ahead." He rolled his eyes. "Hurry up, I gotta kill that one next."

"That one is fucking Todoroki, you dick— oh, my sincere apologies, I get pretty pissed off when I'm a near death experience," You quickly explain. "Oh, God! Okay, I'll hurry up— just... just let me speak! Todoroki don't move you— you... uh, pretty boy. Listen to me! I got some last words to say to you, and actually— this villain! Yeah— ahem," You inhaled sharply, your mind running over a thousand miles per hour. "So, Todoroki, thank you for uh— ... genuinely good question. You were fun to talk to— ah! Okay, okay! Ow! Stop it, you're piercing skin!"

"Then hurry up!" The villain angrily yelled, the tip of the random knife he probably got out of nowhere pricked your neck.

"So to you, the lovely person— even though you're probably a certified psycho— who let me say my final words... I fucked your dad."

"... You what?" He muttered, the knife was suddenly lowered. "My— my dad is alive?! He left when I was five I'm— how is he?!"

"W-Well..." You stuttered, not really expecting that reaction. "He said he hates you and you were a mistake— oh shit!" And yet again, the knife was back up to your throat, a sudden blue aura surrounding it.

"I've looked for him... all over...!" He sobbed. You locked eyes with Todoroki, clearly exchanging confused faces even though he was subtle about it. You, on the other hand, mouth agape with a raised brow. "And he hates me?!"

"I don't think he understands my age... nor his, his dad is probably dead." You mouthed to your lovely classmate, who shook his head in pure disbelief at the incredibly stupid scene that was displayed in front of him. A villain, having a meltdown over a fake story about his dad, and you were being threatened. "Oh fuck..."

"This is... insanity!" He weeped, endless tears streaming out of his eyes.

"D-Do something, Todoroki!" You yelled, kicking the villain in the shins. His grip loosed on you, making you able to disarm him by tapping his knife to shatter into a million pieces. Your classmate gladly helped you, sending in more ice. Did that do anything? No.

Because now the damn villain has a sword?!

"What even...?!"

"Weapons out of emotions," he smiled evilly. "So much better... than yours."

"Fuck!" You screamed, he suddenly sent out some smaller knives, to which you dodged and Todoroki simply put an ice wall up. You moved yourself towards him. "You could've helped me over there, y'know!"

"Apologies, I was studying him," he replied smoothly. "Thank you for being a distraction with your many words."

"You... you better take me out on a coffee date after this!" You angrily whispered. "What's the plan?!"

"Weapons out of emotions... and you can make them disappear with a touch." He pondered. "That's what you did with the knife, am I right?"

"... Duh."

"That's the plan."

"What?!"

Todoroki only got up, sending more ice to the villain. You got out silently, watching at the villain for some reason only had his eyes on the heterochromia boy. That was weird, but you used it to your advantage nonetheless. This time, you used your quirk to actually do something you haven't done before.

Purposely put people in positions they can't do normally!

The sound of many cracks were heard, as well as the agonizing screaming coming from the villain as you twisted his limbs into impossible— yet now possible— positions. Todoroki obviously immobilized him with his ice, the two of you walking over to him, a smile plastered on your face.

"To be fairly honest... I never knew who your dad was. I didn't expect you to get so riled up and emotional that quickly! Haha!" You laughed, shaking your head as you wiped away a tear from your eye.

"You mother—"

"I'm only allowed to say that!" You angrily spat, slapping the villain as his mouth magically disappeared into thin air.

"[Surname], did you take his mouth?"

"Yeah! Cool, right?!" You laughed. "Oh, we have other villains we can ask. If they're not... you know, dead."

Todoroki stayed silent and shook his head softly, no clear expression on his face, yet for...

"Is that a smile?!" You got close to his face, and he seemed clearly taken aback due to the random closed space. "You're smiling!" Obviously, like usual, Todoroki said nothing, his face also reverted back to his normal no expression. "Do it again! Smile! Come on! We just beat some crazy ass villain, you got to smile for me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.3K 38
꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Started: 1st of Fe...
144K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
302K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...